Home

WWE 2K19 Universe Mode - Fantasy Booking 101

This is a discussion on WWE 2K19 Universe Mode - Fantasy Booking 101 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2018, 10:49 PM   #41
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K19 Universe Mode - Fantasy Booking 101

*Bianca Belair v. Kairi Sane

Bianca Belair continued her momentum, picking up a victory over the NXT Women's Champion Kairi Sane, with the assist from Shayna Baszler. The #1 Contender sat ringside for the match, but eventually got involved, causing a distraction that prompted Kairi Sane to retaliate. The brief confrontation led to Baszler decking the champion before sending her back into the ring, where Belair finished the job.

*Shayna Baszler def. Jacqueline

*Aleister Black def. Oney Lorcan

*NXT Internet Championship
#1 Assassin v. Chronexer (C)

With Johnny Gargano out of the picture, #1 Assassin finally decided to call in his #1 Contender's match for the Internet Championship. He made short work of the champion, and after receiving his belt, took to the mic to proclaim his greatness for the entire NXT audience to hear!

"I've sent your golden boy Gargano away. He's hooked up in a hospital bed somewhere, and if he's smart, he won't come back. I am the new face of NXT, and this championship proves my superiority to everyone else on this roster!"

Apparently, Adam Cole had heard enough, as he led the Undisputed Era down to the ring. Outnumbering the new champion, they surrounded the ring while Adam Cole entered to confront #1 Assassin. Adam Cole quickly laid out Assassin with a Last Shot, and the entirety of the Undisputed Era stood tall over #1 Assassin as NXT went off the air.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 12:03 AM   #42
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

*New Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins kicked off the show by grabbing a microphone.

"First of all, I would like to congratulate Sting on his victory at Extreme Rules. Clearly, it was short lived, as you see that belt around MY waist tonight, not his. In case you don't remember...

*Seth Rollins plays a clip on the Titantron of The SHIELD getting involved in last week's Intercontinental Championship match*

As you can see, The SHIELD is fully unified! And right now, we are focused on GOLD! Roman Reigns will have gold around his waist again soon too, but for now, we are focused on Sting. And just to prove our point of how focused on him we are, tonight, general manager Baron Corbin was kind enough to book a 3 on 1 match between The SHIELD and Sting. The match is a reminder of what you will be up against should you try to call in your rematch clause. You won't just be going up against Seth Freakin' Rollins, you'll be going up against the whole damn squad!"

*Undertaker v. Braun Strowman - No Contest

Braun Strowman's stated objective was to get his hands on Undertaker once again, and he put that in action, not waiting for the ring bell to start attacking Undertaker. He slid into the ring and began pummeling the Deadman, until finally the referee was able to separate them and get the match started properly.

Undertaker dished out all of the offense he could, but Braun Strowman was a man possessed and on a mission, at one point even kicking out of a Chokeslam and Tombstone Piledriver after only a 1 count! Strowman would not be denied his goal!

The match was tossed out when the competitors spilled outside of the ring, and were so focused on beating each other up that they both disregarded the 10 count and continued going back and forth on each other.

*Million Dollar Challenge
Heath Slater v. Rhyno

The Million Dollar Team came to the ring for their weekly Million Dollar Challenge, but as Heath Slater awaited his opponent, a familiar entrance played over the PA system.

It was his tag team partner, Rhyno!

As Heath Slater looked on, Ted DiBiase grabbed a microphone.

"You see Heath, you used to be a good employee for me, but these matches are just getting to be a little too close for comfort. And if you're struggling against the likes of Bo Dallas and Fandango, well, you're just not good enough to work for me anymore. Everyone has a price, and your friend Rhyno is no different. So tonight's Million Dollar Challenge will be a little bit different... it is going to be my NEW employee, Rhyno, telling you in the only way we can in a wrestling ring, that your services are no longer needed!"

Driven by the emotion of having his team turn their backs on him, Heath Slater gave a valiant effort, that was eventually ended when Rhyno ended the match with multiple chair shots to take out Heath Slater. While technically Heath Slater was the winner, he was no longer a member of the Million Dollar Team, or the face of the Million Dollar Challenge!

*Jason Jordan v. Bray Wyatt

Aligning with Triple H for the promise of opportunity, Jason Jordan got his first opportunity by getting a match with a struggling Bray Wyatt. Wyatt has been struggling since Matt Hardly left to Smackdown, and has consecutive losses to Dolph Ziggler, so Wyatt was looking to rebound.

Neither man got a chance to earn any opportunity, as Kurt Angle quickly came out and targeted Jordan with an Angle Slam! After the ring was cleared out, he grabbed a microphone.

"Come on out here Triple H! You cost me my match against Baron Corbin, lost me my job as Raw general manager, and then turned the man who I believed to be my son against me! It's time you finally face me like a man, Hunter! I'm right here, and I'm challenging you to a rematch at Money In The Bank!"

Triple H answered the call and met Kurt in the ring.

"Kurt, I told you weeks ago, this is MY show. You don't just get to come back and call the shots. You don't just get to come back when you want and demand a position as the general manager. It doesn't matter WHO the general manager is! Raw is MY show! And quite frankly, Kurt, I'm a little bit done with you being a part of it!"

"It's easy, Hunter. If you don't want me here, then make me go away! If you want me gone so bad, then face me at Money In The Bank, and if you win, I will leave and retire for good! I won't even go back to Impact Wrestling this time!"

"A chance to end you once and for all? Consider the challenge accepted."

"Wait, Hunter, not so fast. There is 1 condition to the stipulation. If you beat me, I will retire for good. But if I beat you, YOU will step down from your position as the man in charge of Raw. No more CCO, no more Authority, none of it. No more Triple H calling the shots around here."

"You're crazy, Kurt. But for the chance to get rid of you once and for all, I will accept. And since I still am in charge, as for tonight, I'm going to send you a special little reminder about just who I am, and just what I'm capable of! I have a special surprise in store for you tonight in this very ring!"

Kurt Angle has officially put his career on the line against Triple H at Money In The Bank! Has the Olympic hero gotten himself in over his head?

*Ronda Rousey v. Bayley
Steel Cage Match

A very close back and forth would finally climax at the top of the cage as both women traded blows and threatened to knock each other off the top. In the end, it was Ronda Rousey who sent her opponent to the canvas, and was able to climb down the outside of the cage to escape to victory!

As she exited the cage, she was met by #1 contender Beth Phoenix, and the 2 women brawled all the way up the ramp and stage, until officials finally came out to separate the two.

*Kurt Angle v. Shawn Michaels

Kurt Angle came to the ring for his match, and found out that Triple H's surprise was a DX reunion, and that he would have a match against the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

Shawn Michaels had made a recent appearance at Backlash, as he teamed up with Triple H against the Brothers of Destruction, so he had no ring rust as he stepped up against Angle. His conditioning allowed him to walk out of Raw the winner against Angle. With DX reunited, could we now be seeing the final weeks of Kurt Angle's career?

*Falls Count Anywhere
Finn Balor v. John Cena

Cena was enraged by Balor's actions last week, forcing the champion to take a loss to none other than Vince McMahon! Their vicious rivalry continued with a Falls Count Anywhere match!

It might as well have been a hardcore match, as Balor focuses his attacks via chairshots on the champion, and a huge spot where he hit the Coup de Grace on Cena who was laid out outside the ring! Although the champ showed toughness in enduring Balor's assault, eventually he would succumb and Balor would take the win.

*Sting v. The SHIELD

The SHIELD set out to send a message to Sting, and send a message they did!

Never intended to be a fair fight, the numbers game simply was too much for Sting to overcome, and The SHIELD emerged victorious.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:23 AM   #43
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

*The Miz started off Smackdown Live demanding answers from Shane McMahon!

"I beat Daniel Bryan. I beat you! And I won my match last week that I never should have been in. Now, make my title match official!"

Shane McMahon came out and joined Miz in the ring.

"You're right, Miz. You have overcome every obstacle put in front of you. I told you that you would get a title shot, and a title shot you are going to get. You know, AJ Styles even made a comment last week that stuck with me, and gave me an idea. See, he said he didn't care if his opponent was you, was Batista, or both of you. I like that kind of confidence from my champion. And when I thought about it, I realized, AJ Styles has never pinned or submitted Batista in a championship match! What better way to prove Smackdown's top champion, than a no disqualification triple threat match, where SOMEONE will have to be pinned or submit for a champion to be crowned?"

"That's crap! Now you throw me into a triple threat match? I demand a 1 on 1 title shot!"

"Miz, you were promised a title shot. Not a 1 on 1 title shot. If you don't want the title shot, I'm sure there are plenty of superstars around here who would love it. Maybe I can talk to Christian?"

"Christian isn't going to be able to talk after I get done with him tonight! And I will do the same to AJ Styles too!"

The match has been made! The Miz has his title opportunity! Maybe not as he expected it, but he will get a title opportunity at Money In The Bank, as it will be The Miz v. Batista v. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship!

*Money In The Bank Qualifying Match
Chris Jericho v. King Booker

King Booker shocked the WWE Universe by attacking his former tag team partner from a couple weeks ago! What his motivation was is a mystery, as the match was thrown out with neither man awarded a win!

*Bobby Roode def. Randy Orton

*Charlotte Flair would attack Becky Lynch before her match with Paige. The match would end with a no contest.

*Awesome Style v. Edge & Christian

Smackdown's most disgruntled superstars have joined forces to spread their discontent across the entire show!

The Miz was in vintage form as he tried to embarrass his opponent, hitting Christian with his own Killswitch finisher!

When that didn't work, and Edge & Christian seemed to flip momentum in their favor, Nakamura was sure to end the match on his terms, with his trademark low blow.

He continued stomping away on Christian, and Awesome Style was disqualified.

*Rey Mysterio def. Rikishi

*The Usos def. The Bludgeon Brothers

*Daniel Bryan v. Batista

AJ Styles ambushed Daniel Bryan before the match, but it wasn't enough to hold down The Animal, who instead used that rage and took it out on Daniel Bryan.

After picking up the victory, Batista sent a message to AJ by attacking Daniel Bryan at ringside, and leaving him laying with a Batista Bomb on the ringside mat.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:35 AM   #44
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

*NXT Champion Aleister Black came to the ring to issue a challenge to anyone that wanted to challenge him for the NXT Championship.

"It's absolute crap that this whole situation with #1 Assassin has taken center stage over the NXT Championship! Takeover Chicago is in just a couple weeks, and I don't have a challenger for my title! I'll be waiting around for a worthy opponent to step up!"

*Kassius Ohno def. Lars Sullivan
*Velveteen Dream def. Chronexer

*Shayna Baszler v. Kairi Sane

The 2 women scheduled to compete for the NXT Women's Championship went at it in 1 on 1 action, and both women proved why they are the #1 contender and the champion respectively.

These women put on a damn near classic match, as Baszler withstood all the offense Kairi Sane could dish out, including 3 top rope elbow drops. Baszler then returned the favor, and dished out a ton of offense on her own, putting the champ's night in peril! Kairi Sane missed on 2 more top rope elbow drop attempts, and Baszler looked like she was going to capitalize. But Sane mustered up the energy for one more, and finally put the challenger down for good.

At least until Takeover.

*To close off the night, Adam Cole came out with some words for #1 Assassin.

"Why don't you give that title of yours some actual legitimacy, and prove to everyone that it's not just some prop you bought at a Toys R Us clearance sale and brought here with you. Why don't you put that belt on the line against a real competitor! Not these lame cronies who don't even belong here in NXT!"

"I don't have to put my title up against anyone!" Assassin replied. "This is my title! I am an NXT Champion, I am among the best of the best. You aren't worth my time for a match!"

Assassin followed up his words with a low blow on Cole, and a fight that ended with a baseball bat that Assassin used on Cole.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:39 PM   #45
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Finally got caught up on your shows. SOme very interesting things going on.

I dig the Fortune-Evolution rivalry.

Really liking Cena-Balor.

The Million $ Challenge stuff is intriguing.

Miz/Nakamura just doesn't do it for me (I'm a tag team traditionalist though and hate random guys teaming and team names that just combine who they are). I like teams with a real team name, similar looks, and a real finishing move.

I just can't get behind your NXT, unfortunately. I just can't get behind someone looking like #1 Assassin getting the best of guys like Gargano and Black like he did with no real build up over time.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2018, 02:17 AM   #46
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Appreciate the balanced feedback! I don't want to give too much response cuz I don't want to break kayfabe lol. But I do appreciate the honest feedback, the positive and the negative!
Old 10-27-2018, 11:18 AM   #47
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Interesting things all around on your shows man!
I really like how Miz is being treated from a writing standpoint. He's ine of my favorite heels today. Can't wait for the triple threat match.
The Kurt-HHH match is gonna be huge!
And I have to agree with Wis on #1 Assassin. But I know how it is having your own CAW's on a show you want them involved in big things so I can't blame you hahaha!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 10-27-2018, 08:44 PM   #48
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Well without giving too much away, I do have about 2 or 3 directions with NXT that I am looking to explore, once I figure out just which route I wanna take.

But I do enjoy seeing how others are responding to my creative choices.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »