Home

All Elite Wrestling (AEW) - WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on All Elite Wrestling (AEW) - WWE 2K19 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2019, 07:16 PM   #9
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All Elite Wrestling (AEW) - WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

WOW man, talk about coming back with a vengeance. It's great to have one of the originals back. Amazing set of shows.

Don't even know where to start, but the title changes were shocking.

Sad about Storm being released.

And I have to say that Junior Title is one of the nicest custom titles I've ever seen in this game.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-23-2019, 10:40 PM   #10
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
WOW man, talk about coming back with a vengeance. It's great to have one of the originals back. Amazing set of shows.

Don't even know where to start, but the title changes were shocking.

Sad about Storm being released.

And I have to say that Junior Title is one of the nicest custom titles I've ever seen in this game.
Thanks Wiz. I love the junior title too. I can't take credit for the design as I found it online, though I did add the wings, make the strap brown, and change the shape. Love how it turned out.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:53 PM   #11
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Preview for AEW Thursday Night, May Week 3
by Paul Marshall

A big time card on schedule for Week 3. Two titles will be one the line. First, Jay Lethal will receive his rematch against P.J Black for the Junior Elite Title. In the main event, Pentagon Jr. will defend his World Championship for the first time against Austin Aries. Pentagon recently shocked the world by dethroning Okada and now just two weeks later has to defend his belt.

In tag team action, we will see The American Wolves take on The Young Bucks. The winners will go on to challenge Sabre & Sabin for the tag titles next week. Also confirmed are a couple of huge matchups between the big men of AEW. Walter will take on Kongo Kong in what is sure to be a showdown, and Brian Cage will take the ring against Dave Mastiff. Somethings got to give as everyone is gunning for gold in AEW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2019, 06:53 PM   #12
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

May Week 3

The show opens with Jim Ross and Mike Tenay running down todays card. Our opening match is a big time #1 Contenders tag match.

---

Match #1 - Tag #1 Contenders - The Young Bucks vs. The American Wolves

A barn burner of a tag match. It's a very open match with both team getting their spots in and hitting tons of offense. The end comes when The Bucks go for More Bang for your Buck on Edwards, but Richards breaks it up and takes Nick Jackson out of the ring. Edwards then hits Boston Knee Party on Matt and gets the big win

The American Wolves win by pinfall

The Wolves celebrate a huge win when the music of Sabre & Sabin hits, and the tag champs emerge on the top of the stage.

Sabin: Well well well, look what the cat dragged back from the dead, Davey Richards! It's just too bad it's 2019 and not 2009 or else we might actually be scared of The American Wolves

The Wolves are inviting the champs to come down to the ring.

Sabre Jr: Stop wasting your breath because the tag champs aren't coming down there right now. We'll meet you next week for the tag team championships of the world, and we'll give you the proper beating you deserve.

Sabre & Sabin hold the tag titles up high and walk out as their music plays.

---

Match #2 - Brian Cage vs. Dave Mastiff

A showdown between two powerhouses. The match builds up with Cage trying to get Mastiff off his feet with clotheslines and knee strikes. Mastiff eats most of the offense and squashes Cage agains the corner turnbuckle and with a senton. Cage fights back and starts to mount a big time comeback, when Codys music hits and he runs down to the ring.

Cody hops on the apron and a confused Cage turns towards him. Mastiff runs up behind Cage and clocks him, then hits a big splash from the middle rope and steals the victory.

Mastiff wins by pinfall

Cody enters the ring and picks up Cage. He hits Cross Rhodes and leaves him laying. This is frustration boiling over for Cody after losing to Cage last week.

---

Match #3 - Walter vs. Kongo Kong

Two behemoths slugging it out is what this matchup is. Walter opens up throwing hard chops to Kong and Kong answers back. The match is a bit slow and plodding in nature but it's a solid hoss battle, and Kong displays some impressive movement speed and agility. In the end Walter gets Kong up and hits a powerbomb, a true display of power. 1-2-3, this ones over.

Walter wins by pinfall

---

Backstage

Nick Nemeth is doing another selfie style promo with his phone.

Nemeth: Another week, another DNP for me. Make no mistake about it though, it's by design. I've got a plan in the works that's gonna shake the foundation of this whole place. It's only a matter of time before Nic Nemeth takes over AEW.

---

Match #4 - Kota Ibushi vs. PCO

A hard hitting violent but short bout. The crowd loves PCO but they aren't upset when Kota hits the Phoenix Splash and puts him away.

Kota Ibushi wins by pinfall

---

Match #5 - Junior Elite Championship - P.J Black © vs. Jay Lethal

Awesome back and forth competition. Black has some good heat on himself with the crowd while Lethal has the people's full support. Both men hit some big spots including dives to to outside and from the top rope.

The ending comes when Lethal tosses Black to the outside. He lines Black up and goes for a big suicide dive, but Black roundhouse kicks him out of the air. Black picks Lethal up and hits a piledriver. Black re enters the ring as the ref just reaches a count of 10.

P.J Black wins by count out

Black has a massive smirk on his face. He stands in the ring arms spread soaking in the boos as the ref places the championship on his shoulder. Lethal is starting to gain consciousness and realize what happened. Black has once again escaped with the championship.

---

Backstage

A split screen is shown of Pentagon Jr. and Austin Aries warming up before their championship bout. The show goes to an ad break.

---

Match #6 - AEW World Championship - Pentagon Jr. © vs. Austin Aries

The crowd is 100% behind Pentagon here tonight. The bell rings and Aries approaches Pentagon for a respectful handshake.

Aries takes advantage of the cheap shot with a kick to the gut and a few more right hands. Aries works over Pentagon for a while. Eventually the match swings back in Pentagons favor as he mounts a comeback. Once that happens the match is all Pentagon as he beats Aries all around the ring and ringside.

Aries manages to hit a dropkick and take Pentagon down. He locks in Last Chancery and Pentagon quickly escapes. Pentagon takes down Aries with a running lariat. Pentagon then hits that arm breaking move that has literally broken the arms of many victims in the past.

As Aries writhes in pain Pentagon sets him up for the Canadian Destroyer, when all of the sudden someone runs in and starts beating down Pentagon!

NO CONTEST

Okada is here! He's sporting a new look with his hair partially dyed red. Okada has Pentagon on the floor and he starts raining down hard right hands. Aries starts to come to now and Okada instructs him by pointing and screaming in Japanese. Aries goes outside and grabs a steel chair. He cracks Pentagon over the back with the chair multiple times as Okada stomps away.

Fenix runs down wielding a steel chair of his own. Okada and Aries scurry away as Fenix swings the chair wildly, just barely missing either man. Fenix checks on Pentagon as Okada and Aries leave up the ramp and the show fades away.

Old 02-24-2019, 10:45 PM   #13
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Great show. And I have got to see the new look Okada.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-25-2019, 07:20 PM   #14
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show. And I have got to see the new look Okada.
It's the same look he's sporting in real life ever since he lost the IWGP Championship

After losing the title he went off the deep end and started acting really wacky. He dyed his hair red and started using strange mannerisms and voices. I'm gonna do a version of that as he's now gone from the demeanor of a more honorable tweener champion to this very blatant heel act at the end of the last show. Okada is not himself without a world championship.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:19 AM   #15
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

AEW Looking to Strengthen Junior Division? Matt Riddle Officially Done, May Week 4 Preview
by Paul Marshall

Rumors are circling that AEW is doing some scouting of various indy talent light heavyweight and under, with the belief being that they want to get more bodies for their Junior Division. This makes sense considering there are only 5 dedicated singles wrestlers currently within the division, though The Briscoe Brothers, Cody, Pac, and more already signed stars could potentially add to that number.

This also comes after AEW signed the recently released WWE star TJ Perkins, who will almost certainly join the Junior Elite Division. Currently, the division is being spearheaded by a heel P.J Black who is in an interesting rivalry with former champion Jay Lethal. Lethal has been the heart of the division since day one.

WWE.com broke the news that they have signed former UFC star and former AEW Intercontinental Champion Matt Riddle. This comes as no surprise as rumors had been swirling for months. Riddle will report to NXT.

May week 4 promises a big show. In the main event, the tag titles are on the line as Sabre & Sabin defend against The American Wolves. Also in tag team action after the events of last week, The Lucha Bros Pentagon & Fenix will take on the unlikely team of Austin Aries and Okada. We'll also see Pac in action vs. Big Cass looking for payback after what happened a couple weeks ago, Johnny Elite in Junior Division competition, and a unique matchup indeed as Cody will take on Kota Ibushi in the opener. All that and more is on the docket for AEW Thursday Night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2019, 10:38 PM   #16
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

May Week 4

The show begins with the entrances of Cody and The Young Bucks. We're kicking it off with some singles action.

---

Match #1 - Cody w/ The Young Bucks vs. Kota Ibushi

Star rating: ☆☆☆1/3

A good match in it's brevity. It starts with chain wrestling and Cody going to a variety of headlocks, then turns to more of a slugfest. Cody controls the match early on, but Ibushi is able to take over and once he does it's as good as over. Ibushi hits the Pheonix Splash to win it.

Ibushi wins by pinfall

As soon as Ibushi raises his hand after picking up the pin fall, The Young Bucks are in the ring beating him down. Cody gets up as well and it's a 3 on 1 assault from The Bullet Club.

Kenny Omega runs down to save Ibushi. Omega hits the ring and starts swinging wherever he can at all three men, but eventually the numbers game catches up. The Bullet Club starts a beatdown on The Golden Lovers. Cody picks up Omega for Cross Rhodes, when the music of Brian Cage hits!

Cage now runs down to the ring and takes down Nick Jackson with a clothesline. Matt runs after him and gets back dropped. Omega and Ibushi get up and join the fight, sending The Bullet Club packing.

Cody and The Bucks scurry up the ramp as Cage and The Golden Lovers stand tall to end the segment. Frustration continues for The Bullet Club who haven't been able to find success in season 2.

---

In Ring Promo Segment

The Junior Elite Champion P.J Black heads down to the ring with a microphone.

Black: WELL, WELL, WELL. Once again my word are proven true, because despite all the hate and all the empty promises from Jay Lethal, I stand here STILL your Junior Elite Champion!

Black holds the title high over his head before shuffling it back over his shoulder.

Black: And what that means is that I am the face of an entire division here in AEW, so as the face of the division I'd like to give everyone a fair warning. This is never EVER going to change, because-

Black is cut off by the music of Jay Lethal who comes down to the ring and grabs his own Mic.

Lethal: How absolutely pathetic of you. Two weeks ago we faced off for that title and you rolled me up 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring and I was ready to shake your hand and show you respect. The one week later what do you do? You take the easy way out and get me counted out so you can scrape away with that championship.

Black: You Jay Lethal are nothing but a bitter sore loser. What I've done these past two weeks is outwrestle you, and outsmart you. Now it's back of line for Jay Lethal, and top of the mountain for P.J Black!

Black holds the title high again.

Lethal: That's one thing you're right about Black, I will move to the back of the line, because I have more respect for that title than you ever will, but mark my words, I will be back for it. And if it isn't me, there's a whole locker room of guys who are gonna take you down first.

Lethal drops the mic and walks off as his music plays. Black looks on unfazed gripping his belt close.

---

Match #2 - Johnny Elite vs. Jay Brisco

Star rating: ☆☆☆1/2

A great match in the Junior division. It's a clashing of styles as Elite is fast and flashy while Briscoe has that aggressive smash mouth style. It's an open back and forth contest that runs a decent amount of time. The end comes when Briscoe goes for a diving elbow drop, but Elite moves. Briscoe lands right in the drop zone for Starship Pain which Elite hits for the victory.

Elite wins by pinfall

Elite wins and continues to build momentum.

---

The video board shows a chaotic scene backstage. Security and officials are breaking up what looks like a massive fight. Through all the wreckage emerges Pac, and the crowd explodes. Pac walks confidently off camera as it's revealed the man he laid out was Eli Drake.

Pac emerges from behind the apron and comes down to the ring, and once again the crowd is HOT for Pac.

Pac: I thought I made it absolutely clear when I got here that I was not going to tolerate any games. Two weeks ago, Eli Drake and Big Cass tried to pull one over on me, now if you want me big man, come down here and we do it one on one!

Cass comes down to the ring angry and ready for a fight.

---

Match #3 - Pac vs. Big Ca$$

Star rating: ☆☆3/4

This one doesn't last long as Pac goes after the legs of Ca$$. Ca$$ is able to cut off Pac a few times, but after a while the leg based offense starts to catch up to the 7 footer. Pac drops Ca$$ with a dropkick to the legs. He then goes up top and hits the Black Arrow, 1-2-3.

Pac wins by pinfall

An absolute statement here tonight by Pac. With no cheating or distractions in sight he's able to make short work of the 7 foot tall Big Ca$$!

---

Backstage

Nick Nemeth is in an unknown location doing another selfie style video promo.

Nemeth: People all over twitter, all over Instagram, they keep asking me "Is that it, are they already tired of you in AEW?" Let me explain something to each and every one of you... I'll be back in AEW competition when I say so. As for right now, my biggest asset is my brain, and I'm putting it to work to make sure my return changes the foundation of AEW... forever.

---

Match #4 - Austin Aries & Kazuchika Okada vs. The Lucha Bros

Star rating: ☆☆☆☆

The new red hair Okada is eccentric and unique to say the least. He avoids contact with Pentagon early on until a bit of rule bending gives him and Aries proper openings for tag team offense. In the end however The Luchas Bros have too much team chemistry for the thrown together tandem to deal with. Eventually the illegal Okada storms the ring and ambushes the legal Fenix who was close to securing the win.

The Lucha Bros win by DQ

An all out brawl breaks out between all four men! Aries and Fenix brawl up the ramp while Okada and Pentagon brawl up into the crowd and to the back. All four men disappear to the back to end the chaotic segment.

---

Match #5 - World Tag Team Championships - Sabre & Sabin © vs. The American Wolves

Star rating: ☆☆☆☆1/4

This is an amazing tag team bout full of great psychology and tag team offensive sequences. Sabre & Sabin put a great focus on cutting the ring in half and pulling off quick tags to keep the 2 on 1 advantage. The Wolves however are able to break out of this trap multiple times for hot tags.

The end comes when Richards goes for his diving foot stomp from the top, but Sabre Jr. moves out of the way. Sabre pushes Richards into Edwards, knocking Edwards off the apron. He then rolls up Richards and grabs the tights, and Sabin reaches through the ropes from the outside for extra leverage. Richards can't power out.

Sabre & Sabin win by pin fall

Sabre & Sabin scurry away with their belts. Somehow after an amazing match they manage to walk away with a stolen victory. The Wolves don't know what hit them as the match was over just like that. Still tag team champions, Sabre & Sabin.
---

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »