Home

This Is Our World Now - Wrestling Universe

This is a discussion on This Is Our World Now - Wrestling Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-10-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
MVP

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
This Is Our World Now - Wrestling Universe

Quote:
Phone Begins to Ring.

Tanner Allen: Who in the hell is calling at 4 in the morning? This better be good...oh, damn it is Brandon.

Quote:
Tanner: What do you want, dude? It is 4 in the morning...

Brandon Burkett: Tanner! We did it! Man, you have no idea how excited we all are. Well only, Joe, Omar, Kyle, Carson and I know so far...but DUDE!

Tanner: Brandon, Brandon, BRANDON! Calm down, and tell me what you're blabbing about?

Brandon: Whew. Okay. Remember how we were talking about creating a REAL wrestling company? Having actual belts, not created ones we made in Jordan's garage? Or how about money to pay wrestlers to work for us?

Tanner: Dude. It is 4 in the morning. Spill it. You better be going where I think you are...

Brandon: Tanner. It is happening, our dream as kids. Boise Championship Wrestling, BCW is becoming reality! The championships are getting made at 9 in the morning, and Joe's cousin is giving us an old boxing ring we will be making into a wrestling ring as it is getting too old for his gym! Navarro and I went and checked out this arena that is hardly used, and the loan was big enough to BUY the damn place! And Tanner...we want you to be the president of the company since this is literally what you have been wanting since we were kids.

Tanner: Man...this is going to be epic! I can't wait! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!! God damn yes, man! We are going to destroy the indy scene with our company. I am making a special call to some old friends of mine to fly down, I'll talk to you about finances and such and we can get everyone on the payroll once we start selling some shows! YES!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Don't you worry, my classic WWF/E universe is still going and such, just made a post the other day and you should go check it out if you haven't!

So a quick reason on why this is happening. My friends and I are all pretty big into sports and such, we sent stuff we write or videos of us gaming and what not. I send these to them every now and again, and they decided why not make a federation of our own with us all in it! Now not everyone is going to be in from the start because this is very time consuming on my end, but the originals of the group will be starting, and some of my favorite YouTubers will be in this as well as I like their characters.

Now, lets meet the cast!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2019, 10:21 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: This Is Our World Now - Wrestling Universe

I love that you are using BCW for this.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

wiscowilz WW-League 2K19 Results
wiscowilz WWE2K19 WW-League Standings
Old 05-10-2019, 11:36 PM   #3
MVP

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I love that you are using BCW for this.
I mean...it kind of just fell in my lap with the area we are from and everything! Dont need to make championships or arena, just need to make my friends!

I am very excited for this, and will be playing this for a super long time because they're all mega invested, haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2019, 12:18 AM   #4
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Cool idea. Are you gonna play against your friends or are you booking this/letting the cpu play?

Also do you have a friend named Ryan Reeves? You don't know Ryback do you haha
Old 05-12-2019, 02:42 AM   #5
MVP

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
Cool idea. Are you gonna play against your friends or are you booking this/letting the cpu play?

Also do you have a friend named Ryan Reeves? You don't know Ryback do you haha
So, we are all giving input but I am mainly doing the booking and letting the CPU play.

So yes, and then kinda! Different people though, haha. Ryan is our youngest friend and barely 20. Good guy! Ryback I feel like I know from talking to him in Vegas a few times! Interesting dude.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2019, 04:42 PM   #6
MVP

Bard's Arena

Tanner Allen: This is crazy. The word has gotten out and we have sold 1,236 tickets for our first live event here in Boise. BCW is coming alive and nothing can stop us now! ... Alright, who is calling me during this inner monologue?

Quote:
Tanner Allen: Hey, Kyle, what's up, man?

Kyle Jerome: Tanner! Can you believe it? We wrestled on your trampoline at as young as six years old...and here we are...about to have our first live event tonight!

Tanner: Man...I know! This is absolutely crazy! So, for tonight I have you and Doan going at it for the BCW United States Championship. Every championship is on the line. We are live streaming this on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook!

Kyle: Damn, man! Bailey is going to be busy with all of the live-streaming and managing you guys tonight *laughs*

Tanner: No doubt! *laughs* Is there anything else you wanted to speak on?

Kyle: Oh, yeah! So our old high school is doing this event for a finals week for the students, and one of the days they want to old a wrestling event with some of their alumni since word has gotten out about us. They are offering us $2,000 and fees to get the ring over there, they said they would likely add on $1,500 for that. So that is $3,500 we have to pay some guys to work the event? They are thinking a little tournament for our main championship.

Tanner: Man...this is going to be fun. Let her know that we will do the event. Carson and I will figure out who is getting the show and being paid what. Thanks man!

~ Tanner heads over to the curtain way where he sees Cole Quinn.

Quote:
Tanner Allen: Cole Quinn. You are beginning our first ever show here tonight, right now. There are 1,236 people out there wanting to see this! I need you to give a killer heel promo, and Diaz will be out to follow.

Cole Quinn: You got it, Tanner! I am glad you gave me a call, as I think this business will shoot up fast!

First Event:

In-Ring Segment:

Quote:
~ Cole Quinn makes his way down to the ring.

Cole Quinn: Welcome to BCW! I am Cole Quinn, and that is the only name you need to learn! I am the ACE of this business, the number one seed to all the brackets, the top of our mountain! Tim Storms might be our BCW Heavyweight Champion for now, but give it some time and I will be the one you all worship!

~ Anthony Diaz is making his way down to the ring, and a referee is in tow!

Cole Quinn: Who in the hell do you think you are, big man? I am going to show you how devastating Cole Quinn is!

One on One Match:
Cole Quinn vs. Anthony Diaz
Quinn comes in quick with a clothesline attempt, but he literally bounces off Diaz! Quinn hops up and hits a dropkick, and goes for another but Diaz knocks Quinn away on the second attempt. Quinn goes for a leaping knee strike, but is caught! Belly to back suplex by Diaz! Quinn is hurt and is retreating to the corner, but Diaz comes in like a freight train and crushes Quinn in the corner! Belly to belly suplex by Diaz. Quinn just got launched all the way across the ring! Diaz comes charging again in the corner, but Quinn sees this one and dodges. Diaz hit hard against the turnbuckle. Quinn quickly runs up the turnbuckle and is looking for a crossbody, he jumps off, but is caught with a Samoan drop! Diaz with the cover.

Spoiler

Quote:
~ After the match Anthony Diaz grabs Cole Quinn and tosses him over the top rope to the fans appreciation and does some taunts before heading out.

In-Ring Segment:

Quote:
~ BCW United States Champion, Dillon Doan makes his way down to the ring.

Dillon Doan: Hello everyone, thank you all for coming down here today and seeing our debut show! I am Dillon Doan, and I am the Boise Championship Wrestling United States Champion. I feel as if I am the premier athlete of this promotion, and I am sure you all will come to see as well as enjoy that as our time continues to grow. Next week, same place, same time I will be making my debut against here. Please do not miss it.

~ Austin VanHorne makes his way down.

Austin VanHorne: If anyone deserves a promo spot on the first card tonight, it is me! I am the Boise Championship Wrestling Intercontinental Champion, and I am superior to you in every damn way, Doan.

Dillon Doan: Is that so, Austin? Well how about this. Next week, we both make our debuts in a friendly match. The United States Champion versus the Intercontinental Champion. The winner gets bragging rights.

Austin VanHorne: You're on!

Singles Match:
Brandon Collins vs. Kyle Jerome
Brandon and Kyle tie up in the middle of the ring. Brandon takes Kyle down using his amateur wrestling background. Brandon seems to be toying with Kyle. Brandon has Kyle in the corner, but the referee goes to get Brandon off, this distraction allows Kyle to finger Brandon in the eyes! Jerome Makeover (Unprettier/Killswitch)!

Spoiler

Quote:
~ Wait! BCW World Heavyweight Champion, Tim Storms is coming down to the ring! Kyle Jerome is motioning him to come on in, and it looks like Kyle will be in action again, now against the BCW World Heavyweight Champion!

One on One Match:
Kyle Jerome vs. Tim Storms
Kyle is mocking Storms and signaling that the championship will be his. Tim starts to slowly walk around the ring, and Kyle follows suit. The two lock-up and this match is underway! Tim gets in control and throws Kyle into the ropes, Kyle counters a clothesline and hits a beautiful standing dropkick. Kyle picks up Storms, but Tim counters into a knee leap hurricurrana! Kyle goes to the outside, but Tim meets him with a senton over the top rope! Storms hypes up the crowd, and goes to pick up Kyle. Kyle counters and tackles Tim into the ring! Quick back body drop on the outside by Kyle. Kyle breaks the count, and gets Tim back in the ring. Kyle goes for the Jerome Makeover, but Tim counters into a school boy for a quick two. Kyle is back all over Tim with rights and lefts. Tim counters out into a leg lock! Kyle is quick to get to the ropes to break the hold. Brandon Collins hops up onto the apron! Kyle is distracted which allows Tim to hit the Eye of the Storm (leg-drop bulldog)! Tim heads up top...and connects with a 450 Splash! 1-2-3!

Spoiler

BCW Tag Team Championship Match:
BA Industries vs. Varsity Club vs. The Goobers vs. L|B Mexico
We get the first look at the just created BCW Tag Team Championships, and we will have our first champions declared right now! BA Industries including; Tanner Allen and Brandon Burkett. Varsity Club having Carson Woolery and Jordan Britton. The Goobers being Dillon Shields and Ryan Reeves. And finally, L|B Mexico being Omar Mora and Joe Valdez. The match begins and we have utter chaos! BA Industries have chairs in the ring and are taking out everyone in site! Omar comes off the top rope with a Red Arrow taking them out! Joe Valdez and Jordan Britton are now battling on the outside of the ring, moving toward the entrance! The Goobers are tag teaming Carson, and hit a Poetry in Motion in the corner. Omar comes over and hits Shields out of the ring with a missile dropkick leaving Reeves and Omar alone in the ring. The two exchange arm drags and kip-ups, Omar grabs Reeves and runs the ropes for a super arm-drag, but Ryan counters and hits a springboard 450 on the standing Omar! The crowd went nuts for that one! Tanner is back in the ring and demolishes Reeves! Tanner hits a spinebuster onto Omar making him roll to the outside, and goes to hit one on Ryan...but Shields with a springboard - OH MY GOD! Burkett with a spear from the top rope deflecting Shields from hitting Tanner! Tanner plants Reeves and goes for the cover. Carson breaks it up! Tanner and Carson go head to head with some strikes before Jordan is back in and hits Tanner form behind with a chair! Jordan and Carson are looking for the Home Run (3-D) but Joe is back from the outside with a kendo stick and is teeing off on Varsity Club! Joe is feeling it! Omar is back in and the duo hits Viva La Mexico (War Raiders leg-drop) onto Carson! Tanner breaks the cover! Joe sending Tanner packing, and Jordan takes out himself and Joe right after! Burkett nails Shields with a powerbomb, but turns around into a super kick by Reeves! Carson from behind with a German suplex! Carson rolls through and puts Ryan into a Sharpshooter! Nobody is around! Ryan taps!

Spoiler
Old 05-14-2019, 07:22 PM   #7
MVP

Bard's Arena

Think from now on I'll upload pics of the entrances/finishes or something! First post has all of the characters mug shots.

Old 05-14-2019, 09:15 PM   #8
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Think from now on I'll upload pics of the entrances/finishes or something! First post has all of the characters mug shots.

Yeah that might help to follow an all caw show like this where the characters are fictional. I got the idea though, good establishing show. Basic heel work from Cole Quinn and the fanfare to follow. Well done!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »