Home

Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

This is a discussion on Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2019, 09:39 AM   #9
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

OVR: 0
Power Surge - Episode 02: SmackDown Live

[Video Package] A video package of last night's surprising main event from RAW.

Show Open

[Music] You've Got No Chance!!! Vince McMahon struts his way down to the ring, smiling ear to ear.

[Promo] Vince McMahon says, "I've got a special treat for you people. Tonight we will reveal the New Era's Undisputed Championship during our Brock Lesnar Appreciation & Celebration." McMahon goes on to say, "Because my great idea to have a tournament for the US Championship has been getting such rave reviews, I've decided to do the same for the Intercontinental Championship". He continues by saying, "Both tournaments will culminate at SummerSlam".

[Interruption] It's a New Day!! An infuriated Kofi Kingston quickly walks down to the ring. While walking, he has mic in hand as is questioning Vince's logic behind last night. Kofi asks, "What is the purpose of putting all your eggs in the basket of some part timer? Vince says, "I have to take this company to the next level, and to do that I need an alpha male as the champion, someone who can really represent toughness leading my company". He goes on to say, "Look at the lineage of this company's champions - Bruno, Hulk, Rock, hell even Austin". He continues, "No offense, but you and Seth aren't the Alpha's I need at the helm. It's just business. To show no hard feelings, I have taken it upon myself to make sure you're in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament. Oh, and that match, starts now."

[Music] - Rusev Entrance

Commercial Break

Match 1 (Intercontinental Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
Kofi Kingston v. Rusev
The match starts off great with both men getting in offense. Suddenly, the titantron pops up a video feed of backstage where Lesnar, led by Vince & Heyman, is destroying Xavier Woods. Vince says "I will cleanse the WWE of all the fun and games that has drug this company down for too long". This distracts Kofi, Rusev lands the Machka kick to defeat Kofi.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] Kofi is searching everywhere for Kofi and Big E but is finding nothing. Kofi barges into Vince's office, but yet again finds nothing. Suddenly, Kofi is ambushed from behind and repeatedly hit and kicked. The camera pans up, it's Lars Sullivan. WWE officials rush to the aide of Kofi and Lars walks off, while admiring his destruction.

Back to Ringside

[Music] Andrade and Zelina Vega make their way to the ring to find out who they have drawn in the 1st round of the tournament.

[Music] Ali is his opponent.

[Commentary] Phillips and Corey are ecstatic to find out it's Andrade vs. Ali, citing their great matches from the past. Corey says, "we're in store for a 5 star classic right here".

Match 2 (Intercontinental Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
Andrade w/ Zelina v. Ali
Just as predicted, the match is a classic. Ali comes out victorious, despite Zelina's best efforts.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] We come back to commotion backstage. It appears Big E has just gained confidence and found himself locked inside a small closet. Big E is able to bust the door down shortly after WWE officials arrive on scene. They are trying to calm down the enraged Big E and get him medical attention. Big E throws off the attempted help, and storms off.

[Music] Charlotte makes her way to the ring for her SmackDown Women's Championship Match against Bayley.

[Commentary] Phillips states how the match was announced late last week on Twitter.

[Music] WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley, dances her way to the ring.

Main Event (WWE SmackDown Womens Championship Match)
Charlotte v. Bayley
Bayley earns a hard earned victory over Charlotte to retain her championship.

[Post-Match] Bayley goes in for a handshake and hug with fellow 4 horsewoman, Charlotte. Charlotte begins to embrace the handshake, but suddenly her expression changes. Charlotte begins to beat down Bayley and leaves her laying while Charlotte stands over her, holding the title, and doing the Flair patented Whooooo!!!!

Commercial Break

[In-Ring] We come back to SmackDown Live to see Vince standing in the ring, flanked by the enormous Lars Sullivan. Vince states, "I love what I just seen out of Charlotte. This company could thrive with a front woman like her". He extends an invitation to Charlotte to come join, what is now understood to be called "The Alpha Corporation". Vince then moves on to the guest of honor of the evening, Brock Lesnar.

[Music] Brock Lesnar, wearing both titles, along with Paul Heyman walk down to the ring. Paul takes a mic and says, "Vince, that was a great introduction, but let me just add a little something", and they jokingly agree. Paul states, "Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World.... BROCK LESNAR!!! {The crowd is reigning down in Boos}

[Promo] Vince congratulates Brock on his triumphant win last night. Vince says, "With this new leadership, there is no bounds to where this company can go. You look good with those 2 titles, but they aren't representative enough of the champion you are... So without further ado, let me introduce the New Era's Undisputed Championship {Title is gaudy and extremely over the top} Lesnar takes the title and begins flexing on all sides of the ring, inciting even more reigns of boos from the crowd.

[Interruption] Big E rushes in, coming from the crowd, attempting to take out Lesnar. He is quickly caught by Lars, and both guys begin to beat him to a pulp.

[Interruption] Seth Rollins comes running down the ramp, attempting to help Big E. Seth's efforts are quickly halted as well. Lesnar and Lars hold both superstars as Vince gets his shots in, before Big E and Seth are thrown to the ground.

The Show fades to black with the 4 men standing in the center of the ring, and we get a glimpse of the new future of the WWE.

Show Close
Old 08-11-2019, 12:56 PM   #10
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

The storyline is great, my man.

Brock, Lars, Charlotte, Vince and Heyman. Hell of an Alpha/Omega stable going on.

Was hoping for a bigger fight from Big E, but I understand it for right now!

Kofi loses his title, and then loses in the first round of the tournament. Poor Woods.

Overall, a very solid show!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2019, 12:44 PM   #11
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 03: AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite

Show Open

*The Show opens with Cody, Brandi, and the Young Bucks standing at the top of the ramp*

[Promo] – Cody welcomes the crowd and viewers, “Welcome to the very 1st episode of Wednesday Night Dynamite. You guys are about to be a part of something special, I promise.” The Young Bucks then take their mics and address the fate of the new wrestling landscape – “We have a very talented roster, and we want to let them all have a chance to prove their abilities”. Brandi then perhaps takes the first shot at WWE when she says, “the AEW women will be treated as equals to the men and will be given ample time to showcase their talents as well”. Cody then goes on to say, “with all of that being said, we see no better way of crowning our first Men’s & Women’s World Champions, than with HUGE tournaments – where all of the superstars will have a chance”. The Young Bucks throw it to the video screen where both tournaments are outlined. The entire group thanks the fans once again and tells them to get ready, because this crazy journey starts NOW. Brandi then has the final word, “We will officially kick off Wednesday Night Dynamite with a Women’s Championship Tournament Match – Dr. Britt Baker vs. Sadie Gibbs!!!”.

Commercial Break

Match 1 (AEW Women’s World Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
Britt Baker v. Sadie Gibbs
Britt Baker wins in a hard fought opening contest.

[Post-Match] Britt Baker seems to go into some sort of trance after the match. Britt goes to the outside of the ring, pulls some sort of bag from under the ring and tosses it over the ropes into the ring almost hitting Gibbs. Baker slides back into the ring and opens the bag. She seems to grab some sort of plier looking device and proceeds towards Sadie. Baker once again punches her before going towards her face with the device while propping Gibbs’ mouth open. It’s now all too clear what is about to happen… Suddenly, Baker begins convulsing, drops the device, and seems to come out of whatever state she was in. Gibbs frantically kicks away and dashes back to the locker room.

Commercial Break

[Backstage Promo] – Kenny Omega discusses the AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, “I’ve been in tournaments all over this world, with the best superstars professional wrestling has to offer, and I’ve won several. To me, I don’t see this tournament as anything different. I’m going to approach this tournament just as I did the 2016 G1 Climax, where I won the whole thing in sheer dominant fashion”.

Back to the Ring

Match 2 (AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
Luchasaurus v. Christopher Daniels w/ SCU
Christopher Daniels with the aide of SCU is able to pull off a narrow escape act and defeat Luchasaurus.

[Post-Match] SCU take the mics after the match, “thank you all for believing in this new brand. Maybe, possibly, this isn’t the worst town we’ve ever been in”. They go on, “We realize you all just came to see us, and while SCU won’t be in action the rest of the night, try to stick around and support the lesser talents”.

Commercial Break

[Backstage Brawl] – PAC blindsides Jimmy Havoc in the hall with a steel chair, and repeatedly beats him until there is absolutely no movement from Havoc. PAC then walks off with a grin on his face.
[Commentary] Jim Ross notes, “Jimmy Havoc was PAC’s opponent in the 1st round of the tournament. How convienient”.

Back to the Ring

[Entrance] Chris Jericho
[Promo] Jericho grabs the mic, “Wow, what a crowd. I can’t believe I haven’t gotten a thank you from Kahn or anyone else at AEW for putting all of these asses in these seats. No, nothing. They thank me by putting me in a Championship Tournament, when I should have just been given the title right outta the gate if they knew what was best for business. If they wanted that title to be legitimate and have prestige right away, then who better to hold it than me?”. Jericho goes on to call out his opponent, “Whoever got the displeasure of matching up with me in the 1st round, get out here so you can get your *** whooping over with”.

[Music] Peter Avalon’s music hits. *Jericho looks confused, having no idea who this even is*

Main Event – (AEW World Championship Tournament 1st Round)
Chris Jericho v. Peter Avalon
Jericho takes Avalon lightly to start the match which gains Avalon the upperhand for the first bit of the match. Shortly after, Jericho gains control and dominates to the finish. Jericho hits Avalon with multiple codebreakers to gain the victory.
[Post-Match] Jericho gets the mic and calls out AEW leadership saying, “You’re the reason this has happened to this poor little guy”. He drops the mic, and hits Avalon with one last Codebreaker before leaving the ring.

[Backstage Interview] PAC is questioned about his actions earlier in the evening. PAC says, “I just likes to beat the weak and frail up, to teach them they don’t need to be in this business”. When asked about his 1st round matchup next week, PAC plays coy and questions “oh that was my opponent? I had no idea.” As he grins, Jim Ross comes by and addresses PAC, “Havoc won’t be able to compete next week. But luckily, AEW has just signed a new superstar and he will be taking Havoc’s place. Good luck.” Pac’s smirk quickly turns to rage, and the show goes off the air.

Show Close
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #12
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 04: RAW

[Backstage] Before the Show Open we see an irate Seth Rollins arriving at the arena with Becky Lynch

Show Open

*The Alpha Corporation (Vince, Heyman, Lesnar, and Lars) cockily walk to the ring*

[Promo] Heyman states, “Introducing the reigning, defending, undisputed stable of the world… The Alpha Corporation!!!” He goes on to say, “I always knew this business was missing something, and now, you’re looking at it. Now that the WWE has the most credible Champion in the business, there is no competition to the WWE”. He takes that one step further, “This newly formed group will go down as the most powerful in professional wrestling history”. Vince then takes the mic and continues, “It’s nothing personal if you end up being a casualty – it’s just “What’s Best For Business”.

[Interruption] BURN IT DOWN!!!

*Seth Rollins makes his way to the top of the ramp*

[Promo] – Rollins says, “I’ve been a part of a group that has shaken the WWE to it’s core before, and while a mega-power can dominate for quite some time, it only takes one match to ‘Burn It Down’”. Heyman interrupts, “Unlike that trio, we don’t have an egotistical ‘architect’ that is going to turn his back on us the first time he’s given the opportunity”. Heyman goes on to say, “We are built more solid than that aluminum Shield ever thought of being”. Rollins responds, “Okay, then how about those 2 fat bastards face me and a partner of my choosing tonight!”. Vince not so delicately reminds Seth, “You only have 2 friends in the WWE, Becky and Roman. And Roman is on SmackDown and therefore not allowed to compete on RAW”. Seth replies, “Don’t worry about me, I’ll find someone”. The match is then made official for the main event this evening.

Commercial Break

Match 1 (WWE Independence Invitational 1st Rd.)
Bobby Lashley v. The Miz (w/ Maryse and the baby in the crowd)
Bobby Lashley defeats the Miz after a great opening match.

[Post-Match] – The Miz gets up, stumbles to the barricade, and kisses both Maryse and the baby. The Miz apologizes for disappointing them and walks up the ramp.

Commercial Break

[Music] – Becky Lynch’s music hits and the crowd POPS

[Promo] –Becky addresses the Seth situation, “I understand Seth has a lot going on right now, and although I would like to be there for him, I knows he needs to handle this on his own”. Becky then turns her attention to the other elephant in the room, “Sasha, I heard you had some choice words for The Man. You think you can just waltz back in here and demand a title shot? Well I tell you what. I’m going to give you that title match, because I don’t want you get your feelings hurt again and take another 6 months off. But after you take your *** whooping this time, don’t get up and run home, okay?”

[Commentary] Cole announces that we have another match officially made for SummerSlam. Corey begins to break down the matchup, but is interrupted by the action in the ring…

[Interruption] Sasha runs in from the crowd and blindsides Becky. Sasha rips her belt off and starts repeatedly striking Becky with it. Several officials and Seth Rollins rush from the back, but it’s too late, the damage has been done.

*Seth is walking with Becky back up the aisle as the show goes to break*

Commercial Break

*We come back from commercial and Zack Ryder is in the ring. Apparently, a match has sparked over a twitter war that went back and forth for the last week with Mojo Rawley regarding Curt Hawkins*

[Titantron] The tweets are shown on screen. Ryder was asking if anyone that was in the area of Raw last week, had any information on the whereabouts of Curt Hawkins. Ryder stated that they were supposed to shoot an episode of “Figure It Out” this past Friday, and Hawkins never showed. Mojo replied, saying now that Hawkins is outta the picture, maybe Ryder can get past playing with toys and maybe earn a little respect in the ring again. Ryder said, how about I kick your *** in the ring on Monday, that would be a start, right? Mojo replied with a picture of a Curt Hawkins figure buried in the dirt and said, Hawkins has been taken care of, you’re next.

Match 2 (Twitter War)
Mojo Rawley v. Zack Ryder
Mojo and Ryder exchange offense for a bit until the lights start flickering. We then hear a deafening screeching sound and the lights go out completely. A fan is able to shine a light on the ring, and we see the fiend once again. This time he appears to be taking both opponents out with bludgeoning blows. The fan’s light goes out and the arena is pitch black for several seconds. The lights finally come back on and once again there’s nothing left other than the action figures of both stars.

[Post-Action] The announcers are once again terrified for their well-being. Corey says, “While this ‘thing’ is allowed to run loose, we aren’t safe here”. Cole adds to that, “Not only are we not safe, but no one in this entire building is safe”.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] We see Seth setting with Becky in the physician’s room. Becky tells Seth, “You need to go find a partner for your match”, but Seth refuses. A WWE official then comes by and lets Seth know his match is coming up, and Becky tells him to go.

Main Event (Tag Team Match)
Seth Rollins & ???? v. Lars Sullivan and Brock Lesnar

[Entrance] Lars Sullivan

[Entrance] Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

[Entrance] Seth Rollins

[Promo] Heyman questions Seth, “Where is your partner, buddy? Do you have no friends? It’s a shame what happens when you turn your back on everyone, huh?” Seth replies, “No, I don’t have a partner, I guess I’ll just have to whoop both of those big pricks myself” The referee is against letting it happen, but Vince appears on the Titantron. Vince orders, “This match will now be a handicap match, with no DQ”.

[Main Event] Rollins is able to hold his own for a short time but soon the numbers are far too much. While Seth is hammering on Lars in the corner, Lesnar comes from behind and smacks Seth in the head with a steel chair knocking him near unconsciousness. Both large men then begin repeated blows to Seth leaving him a pulp.

[Interruption] Roman Reigns rushes in!

[Brawl] Roman exchanges blows with both big men and knocks Lars to the outside. Lesnar and Reigns then are fighting toe to toe in the ring, exchanging fists. Roman lands a right and is able to separate himself momentarily, allowing him to bounce off the ropes and hit Lesnar with a spear! While this is happening, Heyman sneaks around and smacks Reigns with a chair. The chair shot doesn’t phase Reigns one bit. He turns around and grasps Heyman up by the tie. Just as he is about to land a right, Roman is struck in the back by Lars. Lars lands shot after shot until Lesnar is up. He throws him to Lesnar who lands multiple suplexes, before hitting him with the final blow… an F-5.
The screen fades to black with Lesnar and Lars standing over Seth and Roman, issuing a warning to everyone on the roster. “This is what’s best for business”

Show Close

Last edited by adamh6262; 08-12-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #13
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Re: Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

*Before the Show Open, Charlotte is seen leaving Vince’s office, with a devilish grin*

Show Open

[Music] Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta -- Shield

[Promo] A beaten and battered Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins make their way to the ring to address what happened last night on RAW. Seth begins, “This show is officially shut down until we get some face time from the Corporation”. Vince appears on the Titantron, “Need I remind you Seth, you aren’t on this show and therefore have no reason to be here. I’m going to ask you to leave, but if you refuse then I have no other option than have you escorted off the premises for trespassing”. Seth states, “I’m not going anywhere until I have a rematch scheduled with Brock for the Championship”. Vince orders the local PD down to escort Seth to the exit. Roman then steps in. “You guys better not step in this ring”, but they do anyway. Once they attempt to move Seth towards the ropes, a brawl breaks out. Vince shouts on the screen, “If Seth doesn’t go willingly now, not only will he face the consequences, but so will Becky!”. Seth reluctantly finally exits, and Roman begins to follow. Before Roman exits the ring, Vince demands, “Roman, you can stay put. You have a match tonight, and it is next!”.

[Entrance] Shelton Benjamin

Commercial Break

Match 1 (Men Singles)
Roman Reigns v. Shelton Benjamin
In a great opener, with a lot of back and forth action, Roman Reigns prevails victorious. In defeat, however, Shelton Benjamin looked great in defeat.
[Post-Match] Roman and Shelton embrace with a handshake before exiting the ring.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] Benjamin is walking back to the locker room when he is jumped from behind. It’s then revealed to be Lars along with Vince. With Lars holding Benjamin up by the head after the brutal beating, Vince looks him in the eyes and yells, “YOU’RE FIRED!!!”.

[Commentary] Cole responds to what he just seen, “This power trip is becoming out of control. We’re really going to fire a man, and take his livelihood away because he lost a match? C,mon!”. Graves replies, “You don’t shake the hand of an enemy of the state, Cole. He deserved to be fired just for screwing up an assignment given to him by the boss, but then he added the handshake, Shelton is lucky that beating wasn’t worse!”. Renee jumps in, “That’s ridiculous Graves”.

[Backstage Interview] Charlotte is interviewed by Charly Caruso. Charly asks about the elephant in the room, “What was your meeting about with Vince McMahon earlier this evening”? Charlotte responds, “I can’t disclose all of the details just yet, but you and everyone else will know soon enough. Whooooo!!!”. Charlotte walks away with a cocky smirk.

Commercial Break

*We come back from commercial to Elias setting on a stool in the center of the ring*

[Promo] Elias begins, “I’ve been to a lot of cities during my career… Performed for a lot people. And this has to be the trashiest city with the ugliest people I’ve ever seen. I was walking down the street this morning…” (Interruption)

[Music] Aleister Black Entrance

Match 2 (Intercontinental Championship Tournament 1st Round)
Elias v. Aleister Black
Late in the match, Elias dodges to the outside to grab his guitar. He rushes back in, the ref attempts to remove the guitar from Elias’ grasp. The ref is eventually shoved to the side and Elias goes for the headshot. As the guitar comes forward, Black catches it with his foot while doing the black mass. In result, the guitar and foot of Black smash Elias across the face. The ref allows it, and Black covers Elias for the pinfall victory.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Kevin Owens walks forcefully towards the ring.

[Promo] Kevin Owens takes the mic to give his thoughts on the black cloud over the WWE. “I came to the WWE several years ago because this was the ultimate goal for all wrestlers. I wanted to test myself against the very best in the world”. Owens continues, “Vince’s vision on the wrestling landscape was second to none. Now it’s clear that the professional wrestling business has passed him by”. Owens goes on, “He’s essentially turning into a new Eric Bischoff with his ragtag NWO”. Owens makes a plea to GM Shane McMahon, “Shane you need to talk some sense into your dad. This new power trip is not what’s best for business, it’s going to destroy this company”.

[Music] Shane McMahon walks to the top of the ramp

[Promo] Shane replies to Owens’ plea, “Kevin, I wasn’t wanting to disclose any of this information in public yet but seeing as you have sort of forced my hand now, why not?”. He goes on, while walking towards the ring, “I’ve tried talking to my father, he is senile and isn’t thinking with a clear head, so I got nowhere. So, I took matters into my own hands… I thought, what would be the best way, to take my father and his 'posse' down?”. Shane continues, “And it hit me… Take the title off Brock Lesnar. So, I went to the board and negotiated for the match. Now I Just need the right man for the job”. Shane then steps into the ring and stares Owens right in the eyes, “Kevin, you’ve always proclaimed to be a prize fighter. At SummerSlam, you will be in the biggest prize fight of your life. Don’t let us down”. Kevin, begrudgingly, accepts the match. The crowd begins showering the arena with cheers!

[Backstage] Meanwhile, backstage, a clearly infuriated Vince is getting on the phone and questioning who gave such authority without his consent.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] – Bayley is standing in the back, talking to Ember Moon. A producer walks up to Bayley and let’s her know she must defend her title this evening, and that match is next. Moon and Bayley stare at each other, acknowledging someone clearly has a problem with Bayley. Anyway, a clearly bummed Bayley puts her game face on like a fighting champion and begins towards the Stage Entrance. Ember yells as Bayley’s walking away, “Go kill it!”.

*Back Ringside*

[Entrance] Sonya Deville
[Entrance] WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley

Main Event (SmackDown Women’s Championship)
Sonya Deville v. Bayley
Bayley pulls out a hard fought victory after hitting Sonya with a Bayley to Belly from the top turnbuckle.

[Post-Match] Charlotte attacks Bayley from behind before placing her in the figure 8. Charlotte keeps her in the submission for an extreme amount of time with no WWE personnel coming from the back to help. Finally, Ember Moon races from the back and Charlotte retreats. Before leaving the arena, Charlotte grabs a mic and lets Bayley know that she will be facing her at the PPV for the championship.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] We see Vince cross paths with Shane. Vince says, “I can’t believe my own son would go behind my back to MY board. Shane replies, “It’s nothing personal, just business”. Vince responds, “You may have gotten the match, but it’s still my company – and I still have all the keys to the kingdom”. Shane questions, “What is that supposed to mean?”, and Vince states, “You will find out next week” with a smirk and walks off, leaving Shane dumbfounded.

Show Close
Old 08-14-2019, 05:33 PM   #14
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 06: Wednesday Night Dynamite

*We see The Young Bucks in the locker room watching old WCW/NWO videos and taking notes*

[Backstage] As they’re writing away Matt has an epiphany, “Nick, I just had the best idea!”. “What is it?”, Nick asks. Matt replies, “I don’t have time to explain it now, just follow me to the ring!”.

Show Open

[Entrance] The Young Bucks

[Promo] Matt ponders on the idea that the AEW hasn’t announced Tag Team Championships yet. “We have announced 2 HUGE Championships already for AEW, but have we forgotten that we’re the best tag team in the business and technically as of right now, there is nothing for us to wrestle for?”. Nick agrees, “Yeah, I guess we really dropped the ball on that one. We need to talk to someone about that”. Matt explains his epiphany, “Nick, THAT’S the idea I just had while watching Bischoff and the NWO. We’re in charge like he was in charge, so we can just give ourselves the titles like he would!” Nick shakes his head. Matt goes on, “By the power vested in me, I name ourselves the first ever AEW Tag Team Champions!”. Nick stops him, “The Tag Team Titles are a ‘phenomenal’ idea. But, I’m not sure we can just name ourselves the Champions?” Matt exclaims, “Sure we can! I’ve seen Bischoff do it!”.

[Music] SCU!!!

[Promo] Frankie Kazarian takes a mic. “I can’t stand idly by and watch you 2, turn this company into the next WCW. I do, however, agree this company is long overdue for Tag Titles. How about SCU vs. The Young Bucks for the Tag Team Championships at All Out?”. Matt and Nick agree to the match. (Interruption)

[Video Screen] Tony Khan appears on screen and welcomes the fans to the show. Khan goes on to say, I love the idea of AEW Tag Titles, but I’m not going to let his company go down the same path as wrestling organizations of the past”. Khan continues, “There will be tag team champions crowned at All Out, but those champions will be determined by a gauntlet match. And since The Young Bucks and SCU are so determined to place themselves in the match, those 2 teams will start the gauntlet match!”.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Darby Allin
[Entrance] MJF

[Promo] MJF gets on the mic and disrespects the fans as he walks down the stage. “Don’t hate me because I’m better than you. Hate me because your wife wants to be with me, and you would pay me to see it!”.

Match 1 (AEW World Championship Tournament 1st Round)
Darby Allin v. MJF
MJF gains control of the match early and never lets up. MJF wins in convincing fashion.

[Post-Match] MJF grabs the mic yet again. “You people are lucky I don’t need your money, because you should all be having to pay me to see this once in a generation talent that I possess. Now go back to finishing off your dozens of hotdogs, you disgusting slobs!” and drops the mic.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] PAC is shown backstage questioning every superstar he sees, asking if they are his opponent in the tournament tonight. All superstars, thus far, are saying no. PAC beats them all up anyway.

[Entrance] Allie
[Entrance] Leva Bates

Match 2 (AEW Women’s Championship Tournament 1st Round)
Allie v. Leva Bates
Leva Bates is able to reverse a super kick and get a roll up pinfall victory.

[Post-Match] Although just a fluke loss, Allie is clearly distraught as she walks to the back.

Commercial Break

*We return ringside, with the commentary team. Jim Ross begins discussing the Tag Title Gauntlet at All Out, when we get word of commotion backstage*

[Backstage] Our cameras find PAC assaulting AEW officials, demanding to know who his opponent is. We learn that those same officials had just notified him that his opponent couldn’t make it this week so the match must be rescheduled. PAC then lost his temper and that’s where we’re at now. PAC states, “Surely no one is dumb enough to step in the ring with me. That’s why he didn’t show up, that’s why he’ll never show up!” Another official comes by and fills PAC in, “I wanted to let you know that your match will happen next week. Your opponent wanted to let you know that he wanted it to happen this week, but you of all people should know how that company operates with contractual stuff.” PAC loses his mind and slams the messenger through the doors of the locker room and storms off.

[Ringside] Jim Ross apologizes for the violence shown, “Folks, I’m sorry for all of the inexplicable violence shown towards our staff. I also must apologize for the Main Event having to be rescheduled, but I promise you we have a good one to replace it.”. Ross then announces the main event of the evening, “We are getting Kenny Omega facing off against Cima, in a 1st Round matchup!”.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Cima
[Entrance] Kenny Omega

Main Event (AEW World Championship Tournament 1st Round)
Cima v. Kenny Omega
Kenny Omega comes out victorious in what is a 25-minute classic.

[Post-Match] Kenny Omega takes a mic, “Thank you all for coming and for the millions watching at home. Now is when I must bid you adieu… Goodbye, Goodnight, BANG!!!

[Backstage] A reporter catches up with PAC in the back. “What is your response for the violence you created earlier this evening?”, she asks. PAC says, “There is a conspiracy against me in this company and it goes higher than I can reach at the arena. I am catching the first flight to Jacksonville to get to the bottom of this”.

Show Close
Old 08-16-2019, 07:31 AM   #15
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 07: RAW

Show Open

[Commentary] Cole exclaims, “Welcome to RAW!!!”

[Entrance] Becky Lynch

[Promo] Becky kicks off the show by giving an update on the status of Seth Rollins. “Seth is getting better day by day but, unfortunately, he couldn’t make it to the show tonight.”. She then calls out The Alpha Corporation, “If you are real “men” you will come out to this ring and get in THE Man’s face.

Interruption

[Promo] Vince comes out to the top of the stage and replies, “You need to be careful what you wish for because sometimes, you just might get it.”, and points to behind her. Suddenly, she is blindsided. The unknown assailant removes her hood and it’s revealed to be Charlotte. Charlotte continues to kick and stomp Becky while she’s down. Vince states, while the melee continues, “If you choose to continue to align yourself with Seth, you will receive the same treatment. I don’t want that to happen, I’m sure these people don’t want that to happen, so I urge you to distance yourself before you suffer an abrupt end to your career”.

Commercial Break

*We come back from commercial with The Ascension in the ring*
[Entrance] The War Raiders

Match 1 (Tag Team)
The Ascension v. The War Raiders

Spoiler

[Post-Match] The War Raiders grab mics to call out The Revival. “Revival, we want you next!”

Commercial Break

[Backstage] The Revival find Stephanie and confront her about the call out they just got from the War Raiders. Dash states, “Surely you can’t expect us to get in the ring with those lunatics?”. Dawson adds, “That is too unsafe a work environment”. Stephanie responds, “This is the WWE and unsafe environments can be a part of the business, guys”. “The match will happen at SummerSlam”, Stephanie adds.

[Entrance] Drew McIntyre
[Entrance] Cesaro

Match 2 (Independence Invitational 1st Rd.)
Drew McIntyre v. Cesaro

Spoiler

[Backstage] Vince intercepts Braun in the back and pitches him on an idea, “Braun, there’s no doubt about the power you possess. There is also no doubt about the power my group possesses as a whole. Why don’t you align with us, and we fortify The AC (Alpha Corp.) for good? Braun responds, “Thanks, but no thanks”. “Money, fame, power?” Vince states. Braun replies, “Power? I have all the power I need in ‘these hands’!”. Strowman walks off, leaving a clearly furious McMahon.

Commercial Break

[Titantron] Firefly Fun House makes its return to the screen. Bray Wyatt welcomes the viewers, “Hello friends! I’ve got some great news to share, and some sad ☹ The great news is I’ve found 3 new toys!”. Wyatt then introduces the 3 action figures we have seen left behind after Fiend appearances (Hawkins, Ryder, and Rawley). Wyatt then explains the bad news, “The bad news is some poor soul has lost these great toys and I don’t know who to return them to” The screen then starts flickering and Bray is going into some trance. “You’re right! I can give these poor souls a great home right here! I will ‘let them in’”. The screen flashes still shots of the Fiend, before going pitch black.

[Commentary] We go back to a speechless commentary team… Cole then throws it to commercial.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Baron Corbin

[Promo] Corbin gets on the mic and states, “I can’t wait to win the United States Championship so this country will FINALLY have a leader, a hero, they can look up to. He says I understand none of you will ever be able to become the type of iconic figure I am, but it’s always good to have dreams”.

[Entrance] Braun Strowman

Main Event (Independence Invitational 1st Rd.)
Baron Corbin v. Braun Strowman

Spoiler

[Post-Match] As the show is closing and Braun is beginning to leave the ring, Vince appears on the Titantron. Vince once again asks Braun, “Think long and hard about our discussion earlier. Working with me, every Monday Night could go like this… Or… It can be a living HELL…

Show Close
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 02:26 PM   #16
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 07.5: Being the Elite

**This was inadvertently uploaded out of order So it has been deleted and placed in where it's supposed to be**

During 'Being the Elite' security footage at the Jacksonville Headquarters, when PAC arrives, is shown. PAC is shown bashing multiple security guards down at the entrance. He then proceeds to take one’s security badge and gain access inside. Once inside, PAC barges into every office demanding to know where the Khan’s are. Finally, someone sends him in the right direction. When he arrives on the correct floor, he smashes through the doors of what he thinks is the right room. The room is completely empty except for scribbled markings on the walls that seem to make out “PWG” and below that “11 17 06”. The security cameras then lose signal, and the video feed is lost…

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »