Home

Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

This is a discussion on Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2019, 02:37 PM   #17
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

OVR: 0
Power Surge - Episode 08: SmackDown Live

[Show Open]

[Entrance] Vince McMahon Flanked by Charlotte, Lars, Brock, and Heyman (Alpha Corp.) all walk cockily to the ring.

[Promo] Vince says he has a huge announcement tonight – but before he gets to that, he’d like to get the guests of honor out here to hear it first-hand. “Shane, Kevin, come on out!”, Vince exclaims.

*Kevin Owens, shadowed by Shane McMahon, walk out to the top of the stage*

[Promo] Vince, laughingly, asks “What’s the matter? Don’t wanna come down to the ring?”. As KO begins to walk down, Vince demands, “Stay put. This ring is for top tier athletes only, and obviously you don’t even look like an athlete” joking about Owens’ weight. Vince continues, “Don’t worry, you’ll be in this ring soon enough. Since there are less than 2 weeks to SummerSlam, I see that as 2 weeks for you to prove to me that this match at the PPV won’t be an utter embarrassment.” Vince goes on, “Tonight, you, Kevin Owens will be in a handicap match against… The Planet’s Champion Daniel Bryan and Rowan!”. As McMahon is about to set the mic down, he remembers his big announcement. “Oh, by the way, in 2 weeks at the PPV your match for the Undisputed Championship – will be in a Hell in a Cell Match”.

[Interruption] Vince’s music hits as Kevin yells down towards the ring. Shane is shaking his head trying to pull Owens back to the back.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Carmella
[Entrance] Ember Moon

Match 1 (Singles)
Carmella v. Ember Moon

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Ember Moon grabs a mic and says, “I’m tired of being disrespected by not getting any matches on TV, and when I do its meaningless matches against lower level competition.

[Music] Asuka walks to the top of the ramp

[Promo] Asuka says, “If you want some real competition, let’s see if you’re ready for Asuka!” Ember nods her head in agreement and the match is made for next week.

[Backstage] Charlotte is shown laughing while watching the action unfold on a monitor. [Kayla Braxton walks up to get a quick interview]. Kayla asks Charlotte about her thoughts on the previous match and the big women’s match next week. Charlotte laughingly says all of the other women jockeying for position in this division are wasting their time. She says there is only 1 top tier female athlete in the WWE, only 1 *QUEEN*. Whooo!!!

*We then stay backstage and find Kevin Owens talking to Shane McMahon*

[Backstage] Kevin says, Maybe this entire thing was a mistake. What are we thinking, trying to take on the man who literally makes all the decisions?”. Shane attempts to calm him down, “I have a plan, Kevin. You just focus on tonight”. Kevin asks, “How am I supposed to be at 100% when I’m fighting 2 men tonight? And one of those men is Rowan, he’s like 2 men himself… at least 1 and a half, I’m fighting 2 and a half men tonight, Shane”. Shane again tells him, “I have it under control. You just show up for your match and I’ll take care of the rest”.

Commercial Break

*We return from commercial with Buddy Murphy in the ring*

[Promo] Buddy grabs a mic and states, “I have been on the SmackDown roster for quite some time now, and it’s a damn shame I haven’t even been featured on television yet. I know Michael Cole enjoys calling me the ‘WWE’s best kept secret’ but I’m sick of it!”. He goes on to state, “So I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands and place myself on TV. I want to prove I am the very best SmackDown Live has to offer so I want to call out the best… Randy Orton, whatcha say? You wanna take this advantage to beat a young punk up?” .

[Music] Randy Orton walks to the top of the ramp

[Promo] Randy says, “Kid, I don’t know who you are, but you are showing some balls calling me out. Either that, or your complete stupidity”. Randy continues, “Apparently you don’t know who I am… I am the guy that puts Legends in the retirement home, I’ve made a career off of ending others’ careers. Do you really want me to end yours before you’ve even had one?”.
Buddy responds, “Oh I know who YOU are, and I can beat you. Let me show you!”.
Randy replies, “I’m not gonna waste my time on some nobody. This isn’t the bingo halls where I need to prove myself. I’m already an icon, ten times over”.
Buddy then looks at the crowd and says, “Oh, I forgot vipers don’t have a backbone!”.

*This infuriates Randy and he begins walking towards the ring. Apparently, we have a match*

Commercial Break

Match 2 (Singles)
Buddy Murphy v. Randy Orton

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Randy loses it on the ref. Randy RKO’s the ref before slinging him to the outside. Orton clears off the announce table and it appears he is dead set on putting the referee through it. Just before he can, a swarm of other officials and security run down to keep it from happening. Randy finally retreats just shaking his head, mouthing there is no way he beat me. No way.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] Still fuming after the loss, Kayla Braxton catches up to Randy Orton who is searching for Buddy Murphy. Orton states, “I want another match with Murphy NOW! There is NO WAY that kid could have beaten me! That referee needs fired!”. Orton walks off and continues his search.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] We come back to the action with Randy still searching for Buddy when he comes across Rowan lying on the concrete unconscious. Randy, still determined to find Murphy, decides not to waste his time on the matter and walks off.

*We go back ringside*

[Commentary] Tom Phillips discusses what we just seen. “Ladies & gentlemen, I’m not sure what has happened, but it appears that our Main Event has just drastically changed”. Corey replies, “We all know what has happened Phillips! Shane has had Rowan taken out, he told Kevin he would handle it and apparently he has!”.

[Entrance] Kevin Owens
[Entrance] Daniel Bryan (confused by absence of Rowan)

[Announcement] The ring announcer passes word, “I have just been informed this match is now a singles match”.

*After the announcement is made, a camera shot of Vince is shown*
Vince is obviously pissed. He begins searching the building for Shane.

Main Event (Singles)
Kevin Owens v. Daniel Bryan

Spoiler

Commercial Break

[Backstage] Vince finally finds Shane setting in his office with his feet propped up on his desk. Shane asks Vince, What’s wrong pops, you look like someone whose plan just backfired?”. Vince angrily starts cussing Shane. Shane says, Don’t get too worked up, don’t need you having a heart attack and missing MY big announcement next week”. Shane slaps him on the shoulder and walks off, leaving an angry and confused Chairman.

[Show Close]
Old 08-16-2019, 10:42 PM   #18
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 09: AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite

*Backstage we see Cody talking with Brandi*

[Backstage] Cody says to Brandi, “Brandi, I think it would be for the best, if you just stay in the back for this match. You’re too emotionally invested, and we don’t need you doing something you’ll regret”. Brandi angrily replies, “I’m not going to let that bitch get away with what he’s done to you!”. “I know… I just need to handle this one myself, I’ll take care of it”, Cody responds. Brandi finally agrees to not be ringside for the match.

Show Open

[Commentary] Jim Ross welcomes the viewers to Wednesday Night Dynamite. He then goes on to talk about the PPV, which is 2 and a half weeks away, “Ladies and Gentlemen, all 3 matches tonight have All Out implications. We kick off the show with a First Round Bout between Shawn Spears & Cody which should be excellent with the animosity between these 2!”. “Let’s go to the ring, where the ring announcer is set to make introductions!”, Ross says.

[Entrance] Shawn Spears is showered in boos while walking to the ring

[Entrance] Cody walks out to the complete opposite reaction, with the crowd greeting him with cheers.

Match 1 (AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
Shawn Spears v. Cody

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Spears breaks away and retreats back up the ramp, while facing the ring and smiling at a disappointed Cody and Brandi.

Commercial Break

*Backstage we see Brandi and Cody in an argument*

[Backstage] Cody fusses at Brandi, “See! This is the exact reason I didn’t want you out there!”. “Oh, I’m sorry for sticking up for my HUSBAND!”, Brandi replies. Cody says, “I love how you always have my back, but that wasn’t the best way to handle it, because now look. He moves on in the tournament and could end up being the Company’s first champion!”. Brandi responds, “No, he most certainly will not. I’ve got a plan…”. Cody states, “Brandi, no!”. She replies, “Too late”.

*Cody shakes his head, while Brandi smiles, and we go back ringside*

[Entrance] Nyla Rose

[Entrance] Awesome Kong

Match 2 (AEW Women’s World Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
Nyla Rose v. Awesome Kong

Spoiler

*A backstage reporter catches up with PAC in the locker room*

[Backstage Interview] The reporter asks PAC about the events earlier in the week. “What do you have to say for yourself – breaking in and assaulting security guards, there’s no way the Kahn’s are going to let that slide”. PAC responds, “They have already informed me I’m going to be fined $100,000 but no chargers are being filed. But really, what choice did they leave me? I had to get to the bottom of this. This company has been a conspiracy against me ever since I signed!” PAC continues, “First they write me off ‘Double or Nothing’ and blame ME for the issues! Now, they’re dragging their feet on my opponent. Well, after I go on to win tonight against whoever the poor soul is they’re sticking in the ring with me, and go on to win this whole damn tournament – I WILL become the first AEW World Champion and I promise things will run differently around here”. PAC storms off.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] PAC with a scowl on his face, makes his way to the ring

[Entrance] … AJ Styles!! (The Crowd POPS!!!!) (PAC’s mouth drops open, in disbelief)

[Commentary] Jim Ross exclaims, “OH MY GOD! It’s, it’s AJ STYLES! AEW just fired a missile into the professional wrestling world, folks!”

Main Event (AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament 1st Rd.)
PAC v. AJ Styles

Spoiler

[Post-Match] AJ Styles celebrates in the middle of the ring, while an irate PAC retreats back up the ramp to the locker room. Jim Ross exclaims, “TOP THAT” over commentary as the show goes off the air.

Show Close
Old 08-19-2019, 01:32 PM   #19
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Go Home Week - SummerSlam '19

It's Go Home Week for the WWE as we inch closer to SummerSlam on Sunday!

Below is the scheduled Match Card:

SUMMERSLAM

Hell In a Cell - WWE Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Owens v. Brock Lesnar (C) (Special Guest Referee Shane McMahon)

RAW Women’s Championship
Sasha Banks v. Becky Lynch (C)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament: Finals
Aleister Black v. Lars Sullivan

WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross v. The IIconics (C)

Falls Count Anywhere
Seth Rollins v. Braun Strowman

RAW Tag Team Championships
The War Raiders v. The Revival (C)

SmackDown Women’s Championship
Charlotte v. Bayley (C)

WWE Independence Invitational: Finals
Drew McIntyre v. Ricochet
Old 08-19-2019, 05:17 PM   #20
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Re: Power Surge: AEW v. WWE (WWE 2k19/20 Universe Mode)

*Lio Rush approaches The OC Backstage*

[Confrontation] Lio begins, “I noticed The OC is short a man now. What’s a man gotta do to apply for that spot?” Gallows loses his mind at the thought, “YOU!? You’re lucky we’re not pounding your face in right now!” Anderson adds, “As a matter of fact, I think we will!”. (Interruption)

Finn Balor walks up just in time for Rush. “What seems to be the problem here, boys?”, Balor asks. Anderson replies, “we’re just chatting, isn’t that right Lio?”. Lio, obviously intimidated, states “Yep, we’re just chatting Finn.”. Finn isn’t fooled by the situation however, “Looks to me like a couple of ******* we’re about to gang up on poor Lio Rush here? We can’t be having that can we boys?”. Anderson & Gallows grow more and more red with anger and Finn continues, “How about you 2 face us 2 out in the ring tonight, like men?”. The OC agree and storm off.

[Show Open]

[Commentary] Michael Cole welcomes the viewers, “Welcome to Monday Night RAW! We are now less than 1 week away from the biggest party of the summer, SummerSlam!”

[Music] BURN IT DOWN!!!
*Seth Rollins walks down towards the ring, still showing signs of the beatings he suffered at the hands of the Alpha’s*

[Promo] Seth addresses the Universal Championship match at SummerSlam, “I know Kevin has gotten himself stuck right into the title picture, and I’m not gonna lie, that pisses me off. But… An enemy of my enemy is basically a friend, so Kevin, I’m pulling for you man! Go slay that beast at SummerSlam! Just know, I’m waiting for ya, after you do”. Rollins continues, “So where does that leave me for SummerSlam? I have no opponent, I mean I’m sure Vince’s old *** doesn’t want to step in the ring with me…” (Interruption)

[Music] YOU”VE GOT NO CHANCE!

*Vince McMahon walks to the top of the ramp*

[Promo] Vince responds to Seth’s comments, “Good to see you back, Seth! I guess since you were out last week, you didn’t hear the news… You do have an opponent for SummerSlam! You will be facing Braun Strowman in a ‘Falls Count Anywhere’ match!”. Vince goes on, “Oh, since you’re in the ring, you may as well knock that ring rust off right now. You’ll be in action, next, against Cedric Alexander. Good luck!”. Seth looks distraught about the match as well as the opponent.

[Commentary] Cole exclaims, “Seth isn’t even dressed to wrestle! He can barely walk, this is ridiculous!”. Graves responds, “He shouldn’t have gotten in the ring, if he wasn’t prepared to perform!”.

[Entrance] Cedric Alexander

Commercial Break

Match 1 (Singles)
Seth Rollins v. Cedric Alexander
Cedric begins torn on how to proceed with the match, understanding Seth isn’t able to fight. Rollins yells at him, “Come on! I want your best!”. Cedric reluctantly starts his offense. Seth gives it his best but is unable to keep up with the quick pace of Cedric. Cedric finally hits the Lumbar Check and covers for the pinfall victory.

[Post-Match] Cedric encourages the crowd to give an applause to a beaten Seth. The 2 share a handshake and leave the ring.

[Backstage] Heath Slater & No Way Jose barge into returning GM Stephanie McMahon’s office. (Crowd pops for Stephanie) Slater says, “I want to thank you for the chance to perform on Monday Night RAW, but no thanks. Jose continues, “There’s a lunatic running around here, and around now is when he strikes, I don’t wanna be out there.” Slater exclaims, “I got kids! I can’t end up an action figure. I seen how my boys treat those action figures!”. Steph, laughingly says, “Okay guys, it’s okay, I understand. Let me go see if I can find some others, who hopefully have a bigger pair than you two. I’ll check the women’s locker room”.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] *Steph is in the middle of a conversation with Bliss and Cross. Its apparent Bliss isn’t liking whatever Steph is trying to sell*
[Conversation] Stephanie keeps trying, “This match will get you the tag team champions at Summerslam…” Alexa responds, “Have you not seen… that… thing…? I’m not going anywhere near that ring with that psychotic ‘Fiend’ running loose”. Nikki exclaims, “Nikki wants to play! Nikki wants to play with the fiend!” Stephanie happily says to Alexa, “Great! The match is up next! You 2 go find the Fiend, and ‘play’”. Steph walks off with a grin, leaving Alexa in terror with an excited Nikki.

*We see Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Backstage*

[Promo] Becky asks Seth, “Why don’t you just quit playing his games, and bust into Vince’s office right now?” Seth replies, “I can’t do that, not only would I be going through this treatment, but so would you”. Becky responds, “I’m not scared of some bruises, or even some beatings!” Seth says, “I know, but I couldn’t live with myself knowing I put you in that situation. Let’s leave this arena and forget about Vince for a while.” The 2 exit to the parking lot.

[Entrance] Ruby Riott & Sarah Logan
[Entrance] Alexa Bliss (Reluctantly) & Nikki Cross (Giddily)

Match 2 (#1 Contender – WWE Women’s Tag Championships)
Ruby Riott & Sarah Logan v. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
Alexa ends up being doubled team for a lot of the match while Nikki gazes out into space looking for the Fiend. Upset she never sees him, she bounces back into reality, gets the hot tag and takes out both opponents. Nikki eventually hits Logan with the cross-over and covers for the win.

[Post-Match] Nikki continuously calls out for the fiend, while Alexa attempts to drag her back up the ramp

Commercial Break

*On a security camera we see Seth and Becky walking to their car in a pitch-black parking building*

[Accident] After both have gotten in, we see a dark shadow of a figure seemingly pick up the car and flip it on its side. We then hear yells from inside the car. WWE officials and producers rush to the car when they hear the screams, but no one is around except for Seth & Becky trapped inside. 911 is promptly called, as everyone tries their mightiest to free the 2.

*We then go back to ringside with the commentary team*

[Commentary] Renee exclaims, “Oh my god! I hope both Becky and Seth are okay!”. Graves follows up, “What, who, was that? How does a car just get flipped on its side? That would take superhuman strength!”. Cole adds, “Well, it seems pretty obvious who it would have to be. I know we only could see the silhouette of the boots, but it seems like it would have to be Braun. He has done similar things before… Nevertheless, it’s time for the main event”

Main Event – (Tag Team)
The OC v. Finn Balor & Lio Rush
Finn Balor & Lio Rush take it to the OC early on with their high pace offense. The match eventually settles down and The OC are able to take full advantage of their upper hand in strength. When it looks like Lio Rush is in line for the pinfall win, he is struck in the back by a steel chair. The camera pans up and it’s Finn holding the chair! Finn continues the melee with the chair and The OC chip in. Lio is getting pounded from 3 different directions! Rey Mysterio rushes down to the ring with several officials and The OC & Balor fall back. As The OC and Balor get to the top of the ramp, we get a 2 sweet from Anderson and Gallows and a Balor making the gun motions with his hands, eerily similar to his bullet club days in Japan.

Commercial Break

Contract Signing (WWE RAW Women’s Championship)
Sasha Banks v. Becky Lynch

[Entrance] Sasha Banks

[Promo] Sasha sarcastically states, “Typical Becky. She FINALLY realized she can’t beat me, so she’s trying like hell to find a way out. I know you’re scared of me babe, but I never realized you would put your boy toy through so much to escape getting your *** kicked by me…”

[Music] Becky slowly walks to the top of the ramp

[Promo] Becky responds, “Sasha, this Sunday you are in for the *** whooping of a lifetime”.

[Music] Seth joins Becky at the top of the ramp

[Promo] Seth calls out Braun, “Braun, you have crossed a line now, mother****er! You wanna be the bosses bitch, well this Sunday I’m gonna make you mine!”

[Backstage] Stephanie barges into Vince’s office. “Look, I realize this is your company, but you put ME in charge of running Monday Night Raw, so I cannot continue to let this nonsense slide. Your actions tonight, could have seriously injured 2 employees or worse…” Stephanie exclaims. Vince replies, “Look, I know I have crossed the line in the past, but I would never ever put someone up to such a heinous act like today. I promise, that wasn’t me, but I WILL find out who the culprit is.”. A calmed Stephanie replies, “I never really wanted to think it was you behind it.” The 2 embrace for a hug, and the camera pans to an evil smile on the face of the Chairman.

[Show Close]
Old 08-20-2019, 07:42 PM   #21
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 11: SmackDown Live (Go-Home)

Show Open

[Entrance] Shane McMahon dances his way out to the ramp, with a huge smile on his face. Shane briskly walks towards the ring and takes a mic.

[Promo] Shane begins, “Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the NEXT WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World, KEVIN OWENS!!!”

[Entrance] Kevin Owens walks down to the ring, still unsure of the situation he’s in.

[Promo] Shane continues, “Kevin, I know you’ve been trying to pry info from me all week, but I wasn’t ready to spill anything before it became official. I can now let you and the world in on the big news! But first, I would like to get my father out here so he can get this information first hand. Ladies and Gentlemen, the chairman of the WWE!” as Shane points to the stage…

[Entrance] Vince walks out to the top of the ramp.

[Promo] “Go ahead Shane, tell me what kind of little scheme you’re pulling this time. And just like all of those other schemes, it will be me again getting the best of you… Like always. Go ahead Shane, give me your best shot!” Vince exclaims.
Shane responds, “No, no, no pops, that’s where you’re wrong. You may fool everyone around you, but you’ve never held the upper hand over me. I will admit that you are one of the best at getting one over on superstar and employee, left and right. But I was always right by your side, watching, learning, noting every step along the way. I saw where you exceled, where you fell short. I took note of every employee you screwed along the way, and surprisingly they will take any shot they get to take a jab at you. That’s why when I came to the upper management to get another stipulation in this Sunday’s Main Event, they were quick to help.
Vince questions, “What did you do, Shane?” Shane responds, “You’re right, let’s cut to the chase. This Sunday, the Main Event for the WWE Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship, it will be the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar defending against Prize Fighter Kevin Owens in a Hell in a Cell Match! And the special guest referee will be ME, Shane McMahon!”
Vince exclaims, “You SON OF A BITCH!!!” Shane replies, “Oh and by the way… If for any reason Brock Lesnar gives me reason to disqualify him, he will be stripped of the title!” Kevin finally gets excited and it’s clear he is gaining hope that he and Shane will be able to pull off the fight of the century.

Shane’s music hits and we go to commercial

*We come back to the show backstage with Cathy Kelly with Vince McMahon*

Cathy asks, “Mr. McMahon, what are your thoughts about the special guest referee stipulation?” “I have to hand it to Shane, he got one over on me. It’s one of those ‘proud dad’ moments, ya know? But I’m going to teach Shane, that he isn’t yet on my level. Tonight, Kevin Owens will face Lars Sullivan in a 30 minute iron man match”, Vince replies. Vince walks off with an evil grin.

*We go back ringside*

[Entrance] Asuka
[Entrance] Ember Moon

Match 1 (Singles)
Asuka v. Ember Moon

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Asuka celebrates her win, until suddenly she is attacked from behind by Ember. Ember repeatedly strikes Asuka while she’s down before hitting her with The Eclipse. Ember with a smirk, retreats up the ramp while admiring what she has done to one of the top women in the division.

Commercial Break

[Backstage] We come back to camera’s rushing in catering after there has been some sort of commotion. We then see Dolph Ziggler standing at the forefront, screaming.

[Promo] Ziggler is exclaiming, “What is wrong with you people? Why are you all so content with setting back here, stuffing your faces full of mediocre food, while your careers are just wasting away? Do you have no ambition? No drive? This must be the lowest levels of testosterone ever assembled into one room! Take Gable for example - he used to be a world class wrestler, now he’s content with hanging back here with the rest of you losers, while the world makes fun of you!
Gable takes exception, “I’m still the best wrestler on this roster, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to listen to some has-been tell me what’s best for my career!”
Ziggler responds, “I’m a former World Champion! Better to be a has-been than a never-was!”

A brawl breaks out between Ziggler and Gable. This fight incites other fights among the room, and it quickly turns into chaos. Shortly after we lose video.

*We go back ringside to commentary*

[Commentary] Cole apologizes, “Sorry for the technical difficulties ladies and gentlemen, it appears as though our camera men may have gotten caught up in the melee”. Graves adds, “This is a testy time for superstars, we’re almost 3 quarters of the way through the year and they realize they haven’t taken advantage of any of those big bonuses that are written into their contracts”. Cole responds, “Nevertheless, the show must go on as they say. Let’s go back ringside where Kayla Braxton is waiting to interview Bayley before her Title Defense on Sunday”.

[Announcement] Kayla introduces Bayley, “Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the current SmackDown Women’s Champion… Bayley!”

[Entrance] Bayley walks out to huge cheers throughout the arena

[Promo] Kayla asks, “Bayley this Sunday you defend your championship in a match you have been forced into by the Chairman, what are your thoughts?” Bayley responds, “Look, I’m ALWAYS going to defend my title and I think I’ve proven that so far. Charlotte, I know you may be the champion corporate wants, but I’M the champion these people want! And I’ll be damned if I’m going to let you, or Vince, or anyone take what I have worked so hard to get! Charlotte, this Sunday, I snatch that crown off your head and your reign as Queen is officially over”.

[Run-In] Charlotte blindsides Bayley and assaults her, while yelling at Bayley and the crowd. “Bayley, I’m the chosen one. I ALWAYS have been. While you were dreaming about this, I was being molded for this!” Charlotte holds the women’s championship while standing over a motionless Bayley as we go to commercial.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Lars Sullivan
[Entrance] Kevin Owens

Main Event – Iron Man Match (30 Minutes)
Kevin Owens v. Lars Sullivan

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Brock’s music hits as he and Paul Heyman walk briskly to the ring. Lesnar throws Heyman the championship, and darts for a still downed Kevin Owens. Lesnar picks Owens up and lands an F-5. Owens, now motionless, is picked up yet again and another F-5! Paul tries to get Lesnar to leave and an angry Vince walks to the top of the stage, with different orders. “You’ll leave when I’m ready for you to leave, damnit! I want another F-5!” Shane comes out and pleads for Vince to stop the marching orders. Lesnar steps back through the ropes and picks up a lifeless Owens. Lesnar again hits an F-5. Heyman is now pleading with Lesnar to step away. Vince again shouts, “Damnit, you’re not finished. I want an F-5 through a table! Owens is dumped to the outside to the commentary table. Suddenly, Roman Reigns dashes through the crowd and makes a b-line for Brock Lesnar. Lesnar and Roman exchange blows for a short time before Brock gets the upper hand on this occasion. While going for a spear, Roman is caught and thrown into an F-5.

[Promo] Vince states ironically, “Roman I hope you can still hear me!” Vince continues, “You aren’t scheduled to compete this Sunday, so I’d recommend to you just stay home. If you do choose to get involved with any matches at SummerSlam, I will be forced to suspend you from the WWE with no pay!”

*The Show fades to black with Lesnar & Heyman standing over a downed Roman*

Show Close
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2019, 03:36 PM   #22
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

SummerSlam Poster (1).jpg

This Sunday...
Old 08-26-2019, 12:47 PM   #23
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Power Surge - Episode 12: Wednesday Night Dynamite

Show Open

[Entrance] AJ Styles opens the show, with a roar of cheers from the crowd

[Promo] AJ grabs a mic and addresses a few things. “I know a lot of you were surprised to see me last week, I know for certainty one guy was”, AJ says laughingly, referring to PAC. He continues, “I felt the time to make the move from the mothership was now. Sure, I did some great things there – put on some classic matches, won some championships. But I need more. I felt that I was being handcuffed way too much. I’m AJ ****in’ Styles. I’m the best in the world, and I think I needed to get away from the corporate umbrella to not only prove that to you guys, but to prove it to myself”. (Interruption)

[Music] PAC walks out to the top of the ramp.

[Promo] PAC responds to the comments from AJ, “YOU are the best in the world? YOU!? AJ, with all due respect, I guess you’ve been blinded by the bright lights of the ‘E’, but you lost that title YEARS ago!” PAC continues, “The ONLY reason you got a fluke win against me last week is because you have been able to prepare for me for several weeks now, while I didn’t find out who my opponent was until 30 seconds before the match!
AJ replies, “Typical PAC. You ALWAYS have to make excuses. ‘Oh, I didn’t get my way, so I’m gonna take my ball and go home. Which company you going to run to next PAC, after AEW inevitably finds out you’re a prick who is bad for business?”
PAC angrily responds, “I was underappreciated and underutilized! I know you have always been the golden boy wherever you go, so you wouldn’t realize what a bastard child goes through. I had to scratch and claw my way for every ounce of respect I got. Nothing has been given to me!
AJ responds, “Well PAC, how about I GIVE you an *** whoopin’ right NOW!?” PAC begins walking to the ring, and AJ jerks his shirt off ready for a fight. (Interruption)

*Tony Kahn appears on the screen*

[Announcement] Tony Kahn exclaims, “Whoa, whoa, whoa! PAC you honestly didn’t think we are going to act like you didn’t just assault several guards at our HQ, did you? I let you have your match last week, and frankly I’m glad you lost. That makes my decision now much easier… PAC you are hereby suspended 2 weeks.” Kahn continues, “As for you AJ, we’ll be seeing you in action next week against Kenny Omega… I suggest you rest up and study the tape, I guarantee it will not be a walk in the park” (Interruption)

[Music] Kenny Omega walks to the top of the ramp

[Promo] Kenny states, “Thanks for that introduction, Tony!” Tony replies, “It, it wasn’t an introduction…” “Don’t be so hard on yourself, it’s only our 4th show! You’ll get better.” Omega continues, “Now, down to business. Tony I’m sure AJ won’t need tape to remember the guy that ran him out of Japan!” AJ, now fuming, responds “Kenny, I have waited TOO LONG for this beat down I’m about to deliver to you! In fact, why wait? Let’s do it RIGHT NOW!”
Kahn exclaims, “WHOA! This match was scheduled for next week, and it will happen NEXT week! I suggest you both take the night off, and avoid each other. If anything happens and affects the match next week, I will kick you both out of the tournament!”

Commercial Break

*We come back to action with Sammy Guevara in the ring preparing for his 1st Round Matchup*

[Entrance] Hangman Page walks out to a roar from the crowd. Obviously a fan favorite to win the whole thing.

Match 1: AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament – 1st Rd.
Sammy Guevara v. Hangman Page

Hangman and Guevara have a tremendous opening match, going nearly 20 minutes. In the end, it’s Page hitting the right of passage to earn the pinfall.

Spoiler

*Backstage we see Cody getting in a limousine with Kenny Omega to keep him separated from Styles*

[Backstage] Cody and Kenny are getting into the limousine when Omega replies, “Ya know what, I forgot my other bag, I’ll be right back” and hurries back to get it. Cody goes ahead and gets inside the car to wait, when suddenly another car smashes into the back of the limousine! The car backs up and speeds off! Omega comes rushing back when he hears the crash to check on Cody. Cody is pulled out of the car while medical attention rushes in.

Commercial Break

[Entrance] Kylie Ray skips her way to the ring to a huge ovation
[Entrance] The lights go out and Bea Priestley makes her entrance to a mixture of cheers and boos.

Match 2: AEW Women’s Championship Tournament – 1st Rd.
Kylie Ray v. Bea Priestley

In another great match, this one going nearly 15 minutes, it’s Bea Priestley hitting a ‘Curbstomp’ driving Ray’s head into the mat, and picking up the win.

Spoiler

Commercial Break

*Backstage we see an irate Kenny Omega enter AJ Styles’ Locker Room*

[Confrontation] Kenny Omega barges into AJ’s locker room and kicks AJ’s feet off the table he had them propped up on. AJ, pissed, jumps up to his feet and exclaims, “What is your problem!?” Omega angrily replies, “MY problem? You just attempt vehicular homicide and ask ME what MY problem is?” “What are you talking about?” AJ questions. Omega, growing more and more frustrated responds, “AJ cut the crap! I know you have an axe to grind with me but that’s between us! You don’t need to be getting in a car and running down an AEW VP!” AJ, getting more and more confused, “Look dude, I have NO IDEA what you’re talking about. I’ve been here all evening, following orders like we were BOTH told!” “So, you’re telling me it wasn’t you who just ran through Cody’s car door with him inside?” Cody asks. AJ emphatically says “NO! That wasn’t me, this is the first I’m hearing of it! Cody is the one who reached out to me and encouraged me to jump from the mothership… He’s why I’m here. We have too much respect for one another for some BS like that. Besides that, I wouldn’t risk losing my opportunity to beat your *** in the ring next week…” AJ walks off and we go to commercial

Commercial Break

*We come back from commercial to Joey Janela’s music*

[Entrance] After a few seconds we see Janela and Moxley brawling out of the curtain and down the ramp!

[Pre-Match] Both men are exchanging fists and eventually find themselves in the ring. The referee attempts to break it up to have a clean start, but it isn’t working. So the referee just calls for the bell.

Main Event: AEW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament – 1st Rd.
Joey Janela v. Jon Moxley

This match is definitely not for the faint of heart as both men are beating the living hell out of each other. In a match that goes for 20+ minutes, it’s Moxley hitting Janela with a ‘Death Rider’ to pickup the pinfall.

Spoiler

*As the show closes we see Omega going to the Security Surveillance room to find out just who exactly is responsible for the vehicle assault earlier in the evening*

Show Close

Last edited by adamh6262; 08-28-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:58 PM   #24
Rookie

adamh6262's Arena

Show Open

[Commentary]
Cole: Welcome everyone to the biggest party of the summer! SummerSlam! We have a packed card tonight. Several matches have bad blood, several are for prestigious titles, and a couple may even have implications on the future of the WWE!
Graves: That’s right Cole! Once Kevin and Shane are defeated tonight, we can all move forward, and it will be business as usual.
Renee: How can you say that Corey? Mr. McMahon has taken things too far lately, and if Brock does retain, who are the next casualties in line?
Graves: You keep talking like that Renee and it will be you. Who signs your checks? That’s right, Mr. McMahon. So, you need to rethink where your loyalty lies.
Cole: Nevertheless, tonight has BIG implications on our company moving forward! Let’s get it kicked off now by finding out who are new United States Champion is going to be!

[Entrance] Ricochet receives a huge pop opening the show
[Entrance] Drew McIntyre slowly walks to the ring while the crowd roars in boos

Match 1: Independence Invitational – Finals
Ricochet v. Drew McIntyre

Both men put on a show in a classic that goes 20+ minutes. In the end, Ricochet narrowly escapes a ‘Claymore’ kick and goes to the top turnbuckle. While attempting the 630 he catches just mat. McIntyre backs into the corner and awaits a rising Ricochet. McIntyre lands a huge ‘Claymore’ flipping Ricochet inside out. McIntyre covers and gets the pinfall victory.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] McIntyre takes the newly won United States Championship and retreats to the locker room without much fanfare. A disappointed Ricochet rises and is greeted with cheers while walking back up the ramp.

*Backstage we see a nervous Kevin Owens looking for Shane McMahon*

[Commentary]
Cole: I wonder where Shane is?
Graves: Isn’t it obvious? He got cold feet and didn’t want to go against his father. Can’t say I blame him.
Renee: That’s ridiculous. I’m sure Shane will be here, if something hasn’t happened to him
Graves: Are you implying Mr. McMahon would have his own son taken out?
Renee: I’m not implying anything… But it wouldn’t be THAT farfetched…

[Entrance] The challenger, Charlotte, struts her way down to the ring.
[Entrance] SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley gets a HUGE pop from the crowd. The Champion doesn’t look her normal upbeat self. She looks ready for a fight tonight.

Match 2: SmackDown Women’s Championship
Charlotte v. Bayley

Charlotte and Bayley exchange blows, each seemingly more egregious than the last. Throw the collar and elbow stuff out the window, we have a straight up fight for the championship. Charlotte locks in the figure 4 but Bayley escapes before she bridged into the figure 8. Bayley lands a Bayley-to-Belly and quickly covers, but only gets a 2 count. Charlotte bounces back and the fight continues. Charlotte eventually gets Bayley to the ground and she heads to the top turnbuckle. While Charlotte climbs to the top for the moon-sault, Bayley gets up and races to the top with her. After a short struggle, it’s Bayley hitting another Bayley-to-Belly from the top turnbuckle. Bayley crawls over and covers to get the pinfall victory!

Spoiler

[Post-Match] The arena fills with cheers as their champion slowly rises to her feet and holds her title high once again. An infuriated Charlotte rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp.

[Music] The War Raiders music plays but there’s no sight on either Hanson nor Rowe…

[Entrance] The Revival’s music then starts, and they walk out with mics.

[Promo] Dawson begins, “Well, well, well… Looks like The War Raiders got scared and tucked their tails and ran!” Wilder adds, “Can’t really blame ‘em Scott! We are the BEST tag team in the world”. The Revival step in the ring and dish out orders. “We need you to ring the bell, and you to start the count!” Before the bell rings we are informed of commotion in the back.

[Backstage] The War Raiders bust down a door that had several obstacles barricading it. The War Raiders emerge over the rubble and angrily make their way to the ring.

[Pre-Match] The Revival order the bell be rung immediately. Finally, the bell is rung. The referee reluctantly starts slowly counting… Soon The War Raiders are seen walking quickly down the ramp. Before the referee gets to 10, they are in the ring!

Match 3: RAW Tag Team Championships
The War Raiders v. The Revival

The War Raiders are met with several shots to the head and back as soon as they step in the ring. The referee fails to gain order as the 4 men continue to destroy each other. Dawson and Wilder are able to get Rowe out of the ring and begin doubling up on Hanson. The Revival refuse to adhere to the referee’s count, and he is forced to disqualify them.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Although disqualified, The Revival continue the assault. Rowe gets back in the ring and absolutely goes berserk, striking both members of The Revival whenever they moved. The Revival finally retreat out of the ring, grab their tag titles, and walk back up the ramp.

[Video Package] A video is shown outlining the events and how Seth & Braun have ended up here. It shows Seth’s battles with The Alpha Corp. It shows the recruiting of Braun by The Alpha Corp. And it finally shows last Monday’s events, where apparently Braun accepted Vince’s offer and nearly killed both Seth & Becky Lynch after flipping their car over in the parking lot.

[Commentary]
Cole: “As you see folks, a lot has transpired, bringing us to where we’re at today.”
Graves: “All of this, as far as I’m concerned is Seth’s fault. If he would have bowed down and taken his rightful spot just beneath Brock and the Alpha Corp. none of this would have happened!”
Renee: “I just hope we can FINALLY get to the bottom of all of this! Vince states he had nothing to do with the car assault. Seth, rightfully, thinks otherwise. And we STILL haven’t heard a peep from the Monster Among Men.”
Cole: “There’s one thing for sure, Seth and Braun are both out for blood tonight…”

[Entrance] Braun Strowman walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos

[Promo] Braun grabs a mic in the ring, “Seth, I’m sorry you and your girlfriend were nearly killed last Monday, but I had NOTHING to do with it. I have told that sleazy McMahon multiple times to take his deal and shove it! And you come out and cuss ME? Insinuating I was involved? Well, I’m glad tonight I’ll be able to beat some sense into you!”

[Entrance] Seth Rollins comes out, severely bandaged up, with a mic.

[Promo] Rollins replies, “You expect me to believe that!? To pull off a feat like what happened on Monday would take superhuman strength, and only you have shown that ability before. If not you, then who?” *Crowd does the WHO, WHO, WHOO chant from The New Day*
Braun responds, “I don’t know. I’m saying it wasn’t me. A man is only as good as his word, and I’m giving you mine - I had nothing to do with it. I’m also giving you my word that I’m going to kick your *** tonight, and make you wish for another car crash!”
Seth responds, “Welp, there’s 2 lies you’ve told now!” and throws the first punch!

Match 4: Falls Count Anywhere
Seth Rollins v. Braun Strowman

The bell rings and we’re underway. Seth staggers Braun with multiple strikes to the head. Once backed into the corner, Braun starts fighting back. An injured Seth can only absorb so much before he’s knocked over the ropes and out of the ring. Both men fight on the outside, before the action spills over into the crowd. Still with both men getting in some offense, it’s mostly Strowman doing all the damage. The fight ends up at the stage. Strowman tosses Rollins onto the stage and he slowly makes his way up. This buys Seth a little time. With Stroman’s body half over the stage while climbing, it left him vulnerable. Seth out of nowhere, hits Strowman with a ‘Curbstomp’ sending Strowman flying back down off the stage onto the concrete floor. Both men lay motionless for a couple of minutes. Finally, both men rise, and once again meet on the stage. Seth is able to take Braun’s knee out and down’s the monster again. Seth eyes the Titantron and begins climbing. Once about halfway up, he notices Braun starting to make his way to his feet. Seth jumps, but is caught by Braun. Braun maneuvers Seth into position and hits a ‘Running Power Slam’ off the stage onto the concrete floor with Seth! The ref quickly gets down to the men where Braun is out on top of Seth. The referee makes the count and declares Braun winner by pinfall!

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Vince McMahon comes to the top of the stage and demands for Braun to continue to demolishing Rollins. Braun approaches McMahon stares him in the eyes, and shoulder checks him as he walks backstage. Vince angrily yells, “Damnit! I own you! You do what I say you big stupid bastard!” An irate Braun powerwalks back to the stage, grabs McMahon up by the tie, and chokeslams him! (The crowd POPS)

*Several WWE officials and medics rush to the Chairman’s aide and we go to break*

[Entrance] Alexa Bliss slowly walks to the ring with a giddy Nikki Cross
[Entrance] The IIconics pose their way to the ring, flashing the WWE Women’s Tag Titles

Match 5: WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross v. The IIconics

The match starts out fantastic, with all women getting involved. Later on, it’s Peyton Royce with the upper hand over Alexa. Suddenly, the lights begin flashing and we hear deafening screeching sounds. Alexa, Peyton, and Billie all dive outside of the ring and make their way up the ramp. Nikki, however, rushes to the center of the ring disregarding Alexa’s orders. When she arrives in the center of the ring, the lights go out completely! Several lights from the fan’s spots Nikki walking towards the Fiend! Suddenly, the fans’ lights go out and we’re left with total darkness. Several seconds go by and the arena lights come back on. Inside the ring is no sign of Nikki or the Fiend.

Spoiler

[Commentary]
Cole: “I guess this match will end in a draw? All remaining competitors look reluctant to get back in the ring.”
Graves: “Rightfully so, Cole! There’s a lunatic running wild throughout the arena. Who knows, that may be what happened to Shane!”
Renee: “I never thought I’d say this, but I agree with Graves. This is the thing horror movies of made of.”
Cole: “Speaking of horror movies, our next match features a couple of guys that could star in a horror movie! Back to the ring we go for our WWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Finals – Aleister Black v. Lars Sullivan!”

*A Video Package plays detailing the events that led us here, including the ‘Fade to Black’ Aleister hit on Lars last Monday*

[Entrance] Lars Sullivan walks to the ring with a scowl on his face to a chorus of boos!
[Entrance] Aleister Black makes his dramatic entrance to a huge POP from the crowd!

Match 6: WWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament - Finals
Lars Sullivan v. Aleister Black

Aleister and Lars go back and forth in what is probably the match of the night thus far, going for nearly 25 minutes. Lars impresses with his speed and agility for a man his size, while Aleister impresses with the power in his fists and legs, downing the bigger Lars several times. In the end, as Lars goes in for the kill, Aleister catches him with the ‘Fade to Black’ and puts the big man out cold. Aleister covers to gain the pinfall and become the new WWE Intercontinental Champion.

Spoiler

[Post-Match] As Aleister celebrates his victory, he is blindsided by an enormous man wearing a mask, jeans, gloves, and an Alpha Corp. hoodie. The monstrous man continues the assault before officials can get down to the ring to step in between the assailant and Black. The huge man shows off his agility by hopping the barricade and sprinting through the crowd…

[Commentary]
Graves: “Can we get some tighter security in here?! Good grief!”

*Cathy Kelly catches up with Sasha Banks before her match*

[Promo] Sasha states, “Becky you have ran your mouth for too long now. You beat a couple of primidone bitches, and suddenly you’re hot ****? You may have all these fans fooled into thinking you’re ‘The Man’ , but I’m going to go out there and prove I’m the lone ‘Woman’ working in a ‘Diva’s’ division. You thought your BAE got beat up earlier? Oh hunny, you have no idea!” Sasha walks off.

[Entrance] Sasha Banks walks out and does her signature pose.

[Interruption] Becky attacks Sasha from behind, inciting a chorus of cheers from the crowd.

[Brawl] The assault continues. Finally, Sasha reverses and she goes on the offensive. The brawl eventually makes its way down to the ring. The 2 both find themselves in the ring, and the referee orders the match be started.

Co-Main Event: RAW Women’s Championship
Sasha Banks v. Becky Lynch

The bell rings, and the 2 are at it again. Both women get in their share of offense. Lacey Evans makes her way ringside, apparently upset with Sasha’s comments earlier. Lacey keeps jawing at Sasha and makes attempts to interfere upsetting Sasha and Becky as well as the referee. The referee finally has had enough and confronts Lacey. They are yelling back and forth, and he throws her out. In the meantime, Sasha takes advantage of the situation and strikes Becky in the head with her own title. Becky goes out, the referee turns around, and Sasha covers for the pinfall! We have a NEW RAW Women’s Champion! The crowd shows their displeasure by reigning down in boos and throwing stuff towards the ring!

Spoiler

[Post-Match] Sasha celebrates, rubbing it in the fans faces that she is the new champion.

[Commentary]
Graves: “I told you guys all along how dirty of a wrestler she was!”
Renee: “I’m not condoning how she won, but she saw an opportunity and took it. Have to respect it.”
Cole: “I don’t know if respect is the word I’d use Renee.

*Backstage we see Kevin Owens still looking for Shane McMahon*

[Interview] Cathy Kelly catches up with Owens. Cathy asks, “Kevin how has your game plan changed… considering Shane isn’t here?” Kevin responds, “Whatever plan we had is now totally thrown at the window!” Suddenly Shane finally shows up.
Shane greets them both, “Sorry I’m late Kevin, traffic was a nightmare”. “Traffic? We all came through the same traffic?” Kevin replies. Shane responds, “Well I was staying back, avoiding anyone who may have been compromised and might attempt to take me out.” Shane continues, “Come on, let’s do this!” Kevin, with a skeptical look, follows Shane.

[Entrance] Shane McMahon dances out to the stage and down the ramp to a solid cheer from the fans.
[Entrance] Kevin Owens comes out to a HUGE pop from the crowd.
[Entrance] Brock Lesnar shadowed by Paul Heyman confidently strut down to the ring.

Main Event: Hell In a Cell – WWE Undisputed Championship
Kevin Owens v. Brock Lesnar (Special Guest Referee: Shane McMahon)

The brawl begins and Kevin is able to hold his own against the beast. Matching strike for strike, Owens is showing a side of him we haven’t seen in some time. As the match goes on, however, it is Brock taking control of the match. Brock and Shane share several encounters, but Brock never places a hand on Shane due to the stipulation. Near the end Brock picks up Kevin and looks to go for an F-5. Owens escapes and pushes Lesnar into the ropes. As he bounces back, Owens picks him up and nails a ‘Pop-Up Powerbomb’! This incites a roar from the crowd. Owens covers, but Lesnar kicks out at 2. The match continues and Brock finally lands an F-5. Brock covers, and Shane counts… Owens kicks out at 2.5! Brock can’t believe it and begins to go at Shane! Shane backs up and warns Brock. Owens is able to get up to his feet, waits for Brock to turn around and hits him with the stunner! Owens again covers, and again Brock kicks out! Shane and Kevin are both in total disbelief. The match goes on… Kevin and Brock continue exchanging blows, Kevin then goes to suplex city with Lesnar landing suplex after suplex. Lesnar picks Owens up and prepares for the final blow, 1 last F-5. As he picks him up, Owens kicks Brock to the midsection and hits another stunner! Owens covers, Shane flys down to the mat and counts… 1… 2… Shane appears to signify that his arm is cramping. Owens can’t believe it! He continues to cover Lesnar as the crowd counts to nearly 10! Owens gets up and starts at Shane, “What are you doing!?” Lesnar gets back to his feet and hits Owens with the finishing blow, an F-5. Shane flies down to the mat and quickly counts to 3…

Spoiler

[Commentary]
Cole: “What did we just see!?”
Graves: “It’s bad luck Cole! Shane temporarily got a cramp and couldn’t make the count!”
Renee: “Give me a break Corey! Shane just screwed Kevin Owens!”

[Post-Match] Shane raises the hand of Brock Lesnar. They then turn their focus back to Kevin Owens. Shane picks Owens up and tosses him to Brock as some sort of sacrificial lamb. Lesnar again hits another F-5 on Owens. Shane then picks him up and tosses him into the corner. Shane heads to the other corner turnbuckle. Lesnar gets a steel chair and holds it in front of Owens. Shane hits the coast to coast, driving the steel chair right into Owens temple.

[Rush-In] Several superstars and officials rush down to the aide of Kevin, but they can’t get inside the cell. As the onslaught continues, we hear Romans Music!
Roman rushes down with bolt cutters and breaks the lock on the cell door! Once inside Roman starts swinging the bolt cutters at Shane and Brock causing them to retreat out of the ring and outside the cell.

The PPV closes with Roman checking on Kevin as Shane and Paul raise the arms of the WWE Undisputed Champion, Brock Lesnar!

Show Close

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »