Home

HCP's Golden Universe

This is a discussion on HCP's Golden Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2019, 02:09 AM   #1
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
HCP's Golden Universe

Vince McMahon:
Hello everyone and welcome to Wrestlemania! Tonight is going to be an outstanding night in WWE. We have the British Bulldog putting the Intercontinental Title on the line against the Honky Tonk Man, and the Iron Sheik will go one on one with the Undertaker for the WWE World Title!

I have another surprise for you all as well...ha...ha. Tonight there will be a 8-man Battle Royal. And next Wednesday, I Vince McMahon will come down to this ring and award the victor the brand new European Title!

(The crowd erupts with excitement over tonight's amazing matchups!)

(After Vince disappears backstage the Honky Tonk Man's music hits as the first match is set to begin...)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Honky Tonk Man vs. British Bulldog (C)

Spoiler

J.R.:Boy..what a match we had there huh King?

King:You're not kidding J.R.! And that's only the first match of the night!

J.R.:Right you are there King. This is gonna be a huge night, and it just got even bigger after Mr. McMahon's announcement to start the show!

King:Oh man, I can't wait to get a look at that European Title!

J.R.:I'm with you on that. But first, it's now time for Ted DiBiase's Annual Wrestlemania Million Dollar Match against Big John Studd!

Yeah, if Studd can pull off the win here tonight he's gonna walk outta here with a cool million dollars.

J.R.:As well as the honor of wearing the Million Dollar Belt for the next year.

Singles Match
Big John Studd vs. Ted DiBiase

Spoiler

King:Studd did it! Studd did it! Big John Studd just won a million dollars of DiBiase's money J.R.!

J.R.:Baw God! He certainly did King! A million dollars and possession of the Million Dollar Belt for the next calendar year belong to John Studd!

King:You know Ted isn't happy about that. I wonder what he's gonna spend that money on?

J.R.:Well I certainly dont know the answer to that, but I know what I'd spend it on. What about you King?

King:The Puppies! J.R.!

(The screen goes black as a video begins to play showing Lex Luger attacking Shawn Michaels over the past 2 months)

(Backstage we seen Mean Gene standing with HBK)

Mean Gene:Lex, Lex why have you continously attacked HBK over the past 2 months? You costed him a chance at both the Intercontinental and WWE Titles, and put him out of action with a back injury for the past 2 weeks.

Luger:Well Gene lemme tell you. I just absolutlely cannot stand the so called "Show Stopper". He has no respect for anyone and no respect for this business! So yeah I cost hin his chances for the belts, and I'd do it again. But I wont have to, you see after tonight there will be no more Show Stopper. Tonight...the Show....ends.....

Singles Match
Lex Luger vs. Shawn Michaels

Spoiler

J.R.:Baw God he's done it! Shawn Michaels bad back and all has defeated Lex Luger!

King:Noo! Nooo! Luger what happened?! You were supposed to teach this kid some respect.

J.R.:Well just maybe Luger got taught to respect the talent of the young HBK just a little.

King:This kid doesn't deserve any respect J.R.. He deserves for someone to break his back.

J.R.:I think that maybe a bit much King... But however have you it's now time for the 8-man Battle Royal to determine our first ever European Champion!

European Championship Match 8-man Battle Royal
Sting vs. Randy Savage vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Andre the Giant vs. Bret Hart vs. Vader vs Ric Flair vs. Bob Orton

Spoiler

J.R.:And it's the Frenchman! Andre the Giant wins the Battle Royal! He's gonna be presented the very first European Championship Belt next wednesday on Main Event!

King:Good luck to the man that tries to take that title from the Giant! I can't wait to see it though.

J.R.:You're damn right about that! What?, what? Apparently we have some kinda commotion going on backstage let's get a camera back there...

(Screen fades to the back area as Ultimate Warrior is seen throwing things out his dressing room door into the hallway.)

Warrior:Ahhhhhh! Goddamnit!!

(Officials and security guards rush to the door to see what's happening. The first guard in is hit by a flying trash can and is knocked out!)

(Vince McMahon shows up)

McMahon:Warrior what's the problem man?

Warrior:Theres a damn snake Vince!

(Warrior runs past Vince into the hall, as Vince turns and sees the huge python slithering towards him.)

McMahon:Get the hell out of my way!

(Vince runs out of the dressing room slamming the door behind him. Trapping the snake inside.)

?: Hahahaha....Hahaha...Ha..Haha

McMahon:Who the hell is laughing! I'll fire you're ***!

Roberts:Relax Vince relax... Its just good ol' Jake the "Snake" here. Say,...You are gonna let my little friend outta there eventually right?....Haha...

(Robert's walks off as Warrior and Vince look at each other, Warrior grabs Vince by the collar and demands a match against Roberts tonight.)

J.R.:Well seems as though Roberts might be getting the head of the Ultimate Warrior, and maybe even our owner Vince McMahon.

King:Haha oh he's definitely in Warriors head J.R., but you can't get in McMahon's head he's too damn smart. That's why his name is on the check!

J.R.:Well I don't know about that King, but he does sign the checks. And speaking of Vince here he comes now.

(Vince comes out to the announce table and puts a headset on)

McMahon:J.R. King how ya doing? I'm guessing you all saw all that, so I figured I'd come out here and watch the match with all of you.

J.R.:Little scared of that snake there boss?

King:Shut up J.R. the boss isn't scared of some little snake.

McMahon:I wasn't scared J.R. I just was took by surprise and I didn't know what it was...here,here comes The Warrior now let's focus on the action.

(The crowd erupts as the Warriors music starts! After Warrior enters Roberts music hits)

J.R.:Lookout Vince he's got the snake with him!

(Vince throws off his headset and takes off over the barricade through the crowd!)

Singles Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Jake Roberts

Spoiler

J.R.:Well looks like that snake was still in the head of the Warrior there.

King:The only thing I saw in the head of the Warrior was the mat, as Jake landed those 2 DDTs!

J.R.:Well...

(The entire arena falls completely dark....)

J.R.:Oh No..... I think it's time King. I believe the Deadman is here to claim the Sheik!

King:Oh I think you maybe right J.R. I hope he does claim him! I'm so tired of hearing him go on and on every week.

(The bells start to toll as the Phenom appears)

World Heavyweight Chamoionship Match
Undertaker vs. Iron Sheik

Spoiler

J.R.:He did it King! He did it King! Bah God he did it! The Undertaker has ended the Sheik!

King:Finally! Now I don't have to hear from that loud mouth Sheik every week! Wait, wait a minute what's happening now?

(The Undertaker beckons to the back as the arena falls dark...The lights come back on and 4 hooded people are carrying the Sheik out of the arena, followed by the Undertaker.)

J.R.:What the hell does this mean? What the hell are they gonna do with the Sheik!?

King:I don't know but I'm sure glad I'm not him right now. As a matter of fact I'm always glad I'm not him haha.

J.R.:Ladies and Gentleman it's time for the main event here at Wrestlemania! Let's recap what's led up to this matchup.

(Screen fades to a montage of events between Diesel and Hulk Hogan the past month.
-Hogan returns to Main Event after a year long hiatus... only to be interrupted by Diesel and Powerbombed.
-Diesel claims Hulk power is no match for Diesel power, Hogan rushes the ring trying to get his hands on Diesel but Diesel ducks a clothesline and slides out of the ring.
-Diesel Big Boots Hulk during his Title match with Sheik allowing Sheik to get the pinfall victory.
-Hogan found Diesel in Vince McMahon's office and the two brawled until Hogan leg dropped Diesel through Vince's desk.
-Vince furious at the two for destroying his office declare a No DQ match at Wrestlemania)

King:There you go, Diesel proving time and again he's better than Hogan.

J.R.:The only thing that there is evidence of is that Diesel is a cheating, sucker punching low life! And I hope Hogan picks up a chair and bashes his skull in tonight!

King:How could you say that J.R.? Diesel is the future, Hogan's just gonna leave again. He's gonna lose and he's gonna leave cause he's a coward.

J.R.:Come on King that's a bunch of bullsh...

(J.R. stops as Diesel's music hits)

Main Event No DQ Match
Diesel vs. Hulk Hogan

Spoiler

J.R.:Well just like every challenge before, no matter how strong the adversary Hulk and his Hulkamaniacs will rise to challenge!

King:Noooooo! I can't believe it! Diesel!

J.R.:Believe it King, Hulkamania isn't dead yet. In fact we might be looking at wave 2 starting here!

King:Wave 2? Noooo. Go back to wherever you were Hogan leave WWE alone!

J.R.:It's been great having you join us here at Wrestlemania this year. Be sure to tune in three days from now to Main Event. The new European Belt is being presented, and we'll see what the shakedown is from these great matches here tonight.

King:See you Wednesday on USA! 7pm dont be late!

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2019, 02:17 AM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HCP's Golden Universe

Dude, I absolutely love the detail you put into this!

Epic show all the way around, and some fun finishes! Andre being the first European Champion is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2019, 02:34 AM   #3
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Yeah this is gonna be my full detail Universe. It's definitely one I'll be moving to 2K20 as well.

This was just to get it started too lol. Once I get some cutscenes and wins and losses it's gonna get deep lol. Hopefully it manages to make it a few years.

I might not post weekly shows, might post one or 2 full shows like this a month then PPVs obviously full detail too. Probably post like a re-cap and highlight show the weeks I dont post full shows. Like highlights from matches and maybe one full match like match of the night.

I'm also liking streaming it a match at a time cause I can take breaks and be leisurely about shows without having to burn through the entire thing without stopping.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 08-28-2019, 02:38 AM   #4
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Glad you liked it though it took awhile to do lol.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 09-02-2019, 11:22 PM   #5
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

J.R: Welcome, to Wednesday night Main Event!

King: Whooo!

J.R: Looks like King is just a excited this crowd is tonight.

King: I sure am! I can't wait to see that European Championship belt!

J.R: Well your wait is over, here comes Vince McMahon now!

(McMahon starts his stroll to the ring, carry a belt covered in a satin sheet.)

Vince: Hello everyone, hello. I'm not gonna bore you people with some long speech. I'm a busy man, and I'm sure you all wanna see the rest of the show. So Andre...get on out here.

(Andre's music hits and he comes down and joins Vince in the ring)

Vince: Alright...Let's see here...

(McMahon gets the sheet off and hands Andre the European Title)

Andre: Thank you....Vince.

Vince: Of course big guy, now let's get out of here so we can get this show going.

J.R: Wow! Well there he is, you're first European Champion Andre the Giant!

King: Look at that belt J.R.!, it looks better than the World Title!

J.R: Maybe, maybe not. But it certainly is good looking.

J.R: We're back from break and it's time for our first match tonight. They didn't defend the titles at Wrestlemania, but Flair and Tatanka will tonight!

J.R: End of the Trail! And that's it! Flair and Tatanka retain the titles!

King: All hail the Champions!

J.R: We'll have to see if our next match can live up to that. Dusty Rhodes and Shawn Michaels go head to head to determine the #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

King: But here comes the Champ! Here comes Bulldog!

J.R: Welcome back folks. We've been joined ringside by the Intercontinental Champion British Bulldog.

Bulldog: Yeah... I'm out here to see which of these sorry Americans wants to try and take my title.

King: They can't do it Bulldog! They're to puny compared to you!

J.R: You can't see heart King!

(The debate gets interrupted by Dusty Rhodes music)

J.R: Sweet Chin Music! Oh!... no Rhodes ducked it! A little Shake Rattle and Roll, the American Dream is rolling... and a second Bionic Elbow! Bah God!

King: 1, 2...3 Rhodes is the #1 Contender!

J.R: What do you think about that Bulldog?

(Bulldog has already thrown down his headset and is staring down Rhodes in the ring.)

J.R: We just might get a preview of the title match now!

(Bulldog walks around the ring keeping eyes locked with Rhodes. As Bulldog starts backing down the ramp, Dusty hops on the ropes motioning the title around his waist.)

King: Get in there Bulldog!

It would appear the Bulldog was just doing some scouting King

King: Damn!, I was hoping for a fight.

(The screen fades back in from break, to DiBiase making his entance)

J.R: Well King looks like it's time for DiBiase to hand over the Million Dollar Belt to Nig John Studd for the next year.

DiBiase: Get your *** out here Studd! Let's get this over with.

(Studd's music hits but he's nowhere to be seen)

DiBiase: John, I'm getting pissed!

(Studd runs out of the crowd slides in the ring behind DiBiase and deliver the huge Scoop Slam!)

J.R: Bah God! I think Studd may have just broken DiBiase in half!

King: Nooo! Ted! Get out of there Ted!

(Studd grabs the belt and rolls out of the ring heading to the back.)

J.R: Well Ted gave Studd the belt, but not how he wanted I believe.

King: Get some help out here, Ted's not moving!

J.R: During the commercial break folks, Vince McMahon sanctioned a match between John Studd and Razor Ramon following Studd's actions earlier tonight.

King: Good! Studd deserves a good beating after what he did to poor Ted.

(Razor Ramon's music hits)

King: There goes the jewels!

J.R: Ahhh... that's a low blow! And the ref's seen it. This match has been called in a DQ win for Studd.

King: And here comes DiBiase! I can't believe he's recovered from earlier!

J.R.: And now DiBiase and Ramon are assaulting Studd!

(Studd rolls out of the ring as DiBiase and Ramon continue to beat on the big man as he stumbles down the ramp to the back.)

J.R: Well Studd won the match, but it certainly looks like he'll be the one the more worse for wear.

King: It's okay J.R., he's got a million dollars for the hospital bill ha ha!

(Lex Luger struts out to the ring and request a microphone)

Luger: Someone in the back has me all riled up! This guy has earned my respect and I'm proud to call him my friend. So how does me and Sting right here tonight sound!

(Sting's music hits and he comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone to answer Luger's challenge.)

Sting: It's been awhile... It's great to be out here in front of all of you again! But there's business here so let's not waste any time.

Sting: Lex...Lex Luger. You know what you are? You aren't my friend, you're a sycophant. Do you know what that is? A stuck-up, a kissass... a bitch!

Luger: (chuckles) If you were so damn smart, you'd have figured out years ago that I'm just like everyone else here Sting. I'm just playing the game, it's the business. Once I get you in the ring I'll prove I'm better than you.

Sting: You think you're better than me? Ha...ha, well you can think it all you want. Until you prove it, it means nothing. Are you ready to do it?! Are you ready to step in the ring with the Stinger!

(The 2 come face to face in the middle of the ring. Sting backs away...)

Sting: I've given it some thought, and there will be no match tonight. This needs to happen on a bigger stage, for all to see!

(Sting rolls out and walks backstage with Luger following soon after)

J.R: Well there you have it folks, Sting and Lex Luger are set to faceoff!

King: That match is gonna be awesome!

J.R: No doubt about it King. It's time for our main event of tonight though. And that'll be coming up right after the break.

(Show fades back in as Hogan's music starts)

J.R: And here come the Hulkster!

J.R: Look out Hulk it's Diesel!
King: Diesel Power is here!

(Diesel rushes Hogan from behind and assaults him down the ramp and into the ring.)

J.R: Someone needs to stop this! We're supposed to be having a match here.

King: Oh, I don'tthink anyone wants to get in the middle of this J.R.!

J.R: Bah God! That huge right hand from Diesel! And now a Jacknife! Hell somebody get out here and stop this!

King: Oh my God! Hogan is getting up!

Holy Hell! You're right King! Hogan knocks down Diesel! Hogan whips Diesel into the corner and there's the Splash! And the Big Boot! Finally Hogan lands the Leg Drop!

Nooo, Diesel!

(Diesel manages to roll to his feet as Hogan panders to the crowd.)

J.R: Look Out!

(Diesel takes Hogan's head off with a nasty Clothesline as security and extra Officials finally arrive to pull the 2 apart.)

J.R: Finally we get some order around here!

King: Not before that runaway Diesel Truck ran right through Hogam!

J.R: That's all the time we have tonight folks... tune in next Wednesday at 7 to see what happens next.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 09-02-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »