Home

Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe (Writing the Future)

This is a discussion on Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe (Writing the Future) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2019, 10:50 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe (Writing the Future)

So yes... I've decided to actually change it up. Went on a vacation for a few days and was bored so started reading a few different things and about IRL WWE. I actually currently like a few of the story lines and kinda want to add a little bit of my own to each of them. So I will be starting my universe Saturday, after Friday night Smackdown on 12/6/19. We will start with the current story lines and rosters. Feel free to reply the next post will be rosters and current champions. A key note, I will not be doing the Women's division, nothing against it but I enjoy it more with the male superstars. As well as the NXT UK will be introduced into my Universe but not at the start.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: Hinkleyy's WWE 2k20 Universe (Writing the Future)

CURRENT ROSTERS
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

CHAMPIONSHIP REIGNS

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-11-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:19 AM   #3
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

No women at all?
Old 12-07-2019, 11:50 AM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
No women at all?
For other purposes they appear and depending on how it goes I may introduce them. Though IRL i'm not really caught up on their story lines and hate how they only have one real story going anyways. So may try to change it but just gonna see how it rolls for now. Setting it up today and maybe i'll through a few womens matches in.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 12-11-2019, 10:38 AM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Little update, just got back from vacation yesterday had a few extras days there. So i'm going to be starting with results from TLC, post will be up today!

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2019, 11:56 AM   #6
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

December 15th 2019
The Revival defeated The New Day to become Smackdown Tag Team Champions
Revival hit a Shatter Machine on Kofi to pick up the win. Though we’d see that Kofi would have his foot under the ropes, so the pin should of never happened.

Aleister Black defeats Buddy Murphy
Murphy would attack Black before the match with a chair, and the ref would be close to calling the match. Though Black would get up and start the match, Murphy would dominate but Black would connect with the Black Mass and pick up a win.

Shinsuke Nakamura w/Sami Zayn defeats Mustafi Ali to retain the Intercontinental Championships
Zayn would come out and announce that Nakamura would hold an open challenge for any superstar, as Mustafi Ali would answer the challenge. Ali would come out flying and picking up a near victory but Zayn wouldn’t allow that as he’d get the distraction and allow a Kinshasa for Nakzmura to pick up the victory.

The Viking Raiders defeat The Street Profits to retain Raw Tag Team Championship
A complete man handling of Ford and Dawkins, a quick and dominate match would end with a Fallout and pin on Ford.

King Cobrin defeated Roman Reigns via pin fall
Back and forth fight would end when Drake Maverick would come out and help Corbin put Reigns through a table for a win. After the match Ziggler would come down to the ring as the three men would continue to attack Reigns and finally the

Bobby Lashley w/Lana defeats Rusev
Lashley would easily take apart Rusev and spear him through a table set up in the corner. Lana and Lashley would stand over Rusev and yell into his face, then Aiden English’s music would hit and he’d run down to the ring, as Lashely and Lana would exit the ring. As English would come to help his former friend and ally.

Bray Wyatt defeats the Miz
Wyatt in his Firefly fun house persona would defeat Miz with a Sister Abigail. After the match the entire arena would go dark and we’d see Wyatt skipping around the ring and then he’d take a seat in the middle. Wyatt: “Hi guys….. Welcome to the show. My name of course is Bray, Hi Bray!, well of course fireflies I’m here to tell you about someone you may not see. “Why Bray”. Well kiddos Daniel Bryan and now the Miz. See they were very very naughty and well, run, I’ve taken care of them. So now it’s, run, only time to find another naughty man and take care of him, yay!!!!” Alrighty Fireflies I have to go, he’s calling me, bye!!!!!”

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-11-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #7
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

WWE has announced the release of the team The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor), Luke Haperr and Sin Cara. Thank you to all for superstars and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 12-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #8
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

December 16th 2019
Before the show it was announced on WWE.com that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman would be on the show tonight. As well as Raw GM Stephanie McMahon announced Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and Humberto Carillo would take on The O.C.

The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) vs Akira Tozawa & Cedric Alexander
Two cruiser weights in Tozawa and Alexander who decided to team up after not being able to pick up solo wins. As they take on the Raw Tag Team Champions the Viking Raiders. Raiders with a flurry of tags picking on Alexander, go for a pin but only one. A roundhouse kick to Erik allows a tag to Tozawa, quick pin but 2 count. Erik would end up getting isolated as Cedric would connect with a super kick and then brainbuster but Ivar would break the pin. Ivar would end up connecting with a Somoan Driver on Tozawa and even with the good fight from the two the Viking Raiders would pick up the win.

Ricochet vs Mojo Rawley
The superhero Ricochet takes on the Hyped Mojo Rawley. The big man would get the majority of the offense tossing around Ricochet. Until a missed corner spear would send Rawley crashing into the corner and with a roll up pin Ricochet would pickup the win.

Backstage Segment with Aleister Black being interviewed:
Renee Young: “Aleister after your victory over Buddy Murphy last night what is your plan?”
Black: “Renee, I’m not done with Buddy Murphy, he sits in darkness and needs to be helped. Until he can accept what he has done and deal with his past, like I have. See Buddy helped me find myself and what I’ve been missing inside of myself. So wherever you are Buddy, thank you but this is not over, I will cleanse you of your sin.”

Andrade w/Zelina Vega vs Jinder Mahal
Jinder before the match would try to talk Andrade into joining forces with him and that he doesn’t need Zelina. She’d get mad and start yelling at Andrade to go after Mahal, the bell would ring and Mahal would attack him from behind. The two would continue to battle it out as Mahal would go for a Khallas but Andrade would reverse it into a Hammerlock DDT and pin.

The Street Profits vs Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
A quick match as the Street Profits would make quick work and get the win. We’d see Ford pull out a contract and start talking to Dawkins as the two would head to the back celebrating their win but also reading over something.

Erick Rowan vs Shelton Benjamin
Rowan would come to the ring with his cage still covered as he’d take on Shelton Benjamin. Rowan starts with a running cross body and starts to unload on Benjamin in the corner. As he’d connect with an Iron Claw Slam for the victory.

Kevin Owens comes out to the ring
Owens: “Okay, Seth are you happy? You finally got the little pose you need to take me and everyone else down. Last Monday night you broke my nose and left me with a concussion, not letting me compete at TLC against you. So I want you and your henchmen to come down here and let’s pick a day and time for us to go. I don’t care if it is you and both your guys against me. I want a match. (Sami Zayn’s music hits)

Zayn: “Kevin.. See I have a proposition for you. See as a manager I can represent you, get you matches, title matches and more. So all you have to do is agree to be my guy, you see what I’ve done with Shinsuke Nakamura on Smackdown? You want to be a champion then listen to me Kevin. I’ve already talked to Steph and well Seth and the AOP aren’t here tonight. So you won’t need to worry about them tonight.”

Owens: “Sami I am not “teaming” up with you, I am Kevin Ownes. I’ve shown from the beginning I do not need anyone. So Sami why don’t you just take yourself and go back to Smackdown.”

Zayn: “Fine Kevin, well then there maybe something that you may want me to tell you.”
Owens: “And what is that?”

Seth Rollins and AOP come from the crowd and start to attack Owens. AOP go outside and start to tear apart the ringside. AOP would tear off the thin liner on the ground, as they’d throw Owens onto it. Then Seth would hit not one but two curb stomps onto the exposed outside. Leaving him motionless and busted open in his head, backstage staff would rush down and emergency services was called fro Owens.

Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton & Humberto Carillo vs The O.C. (Anderson, Gallows & Styles)
Rey and AJ would start this off, a few reversals would start the match off until Styles would get Rey into a submission to ground him. Anderson would enter the ring working on Rey in the corner until a reversal that would allow Carillo to get in the match. Though not long until Anderson would get him into his corner, connecting with multiple suplexes and tagging in Styles. Orton would start to get the crowd involved cheering Humberto as he’d get some offense and get Orton in. As the Viper would go right at Styles, but Styles would escape tagging in Gallows. A close count as Carillo would almost pin Gallows before it was broken up and Anderson would get tagged in with a double team attack, Carillo would bounce off the ropes but attack Anderson into the corner and hit an Aztec Press and almost get a 3 count. Neck breaker from Orton on Gallows, he’d set up for the finish but Styles would distract him and hit a Phenomenal Forearm but Rey would break the pin. As Orton would get some momentum built and hit an RKO on Styles but he’d somehow kick out at two. Then Carillo would come in and lock in a crossface and force Styles to tap out as Rey would take out Anderson and Gallows would be RKO’d. As Carillo would pick up a huge pin for his team and win.

Ring Segment with WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman in the ring
Heyman: “My name is Paul Heyman and I am the representative of the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. My client and I are here to announce we are officially looking for a new opponent after my client, Brock Lesnar, dismembered Kofi Kingston. And since then my client hasn’t found anyone worthy of stepping into the ring with himself. So since it seems nobody is worthy of the title shot, I have an announcement, at the Royal Rumble my client Brock Lesnar will take on the winner of an 8 man tournament, starting next week.”

(Drew McIntyre’s music) Drew: “I am here to announce that I will be winning it all at Brock I’m coming for you. You Brock are a scared champion, you don’t deserve what you have and the chances you’ve gotten. Like Cain Velasquez and like Rey almost did I’ll take you down and make you my b*****.”

Brock: “How about you shut the hell up, I don’t care who faces me at the Rumble, I will take anyone down. And I will send you put back down the pecking order like Kofi.”

Heyman: “Brock let’s calm down, Mr. McIntyre my client Brock Lesnar is the best WWE Champion in history. So it doesn’t matter if you win the tournament to face him, he just like Kofi, Goldberg and The Undertaker he will defeat you.”

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-12-2019 at 03:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »