Home

Aparess' WWE Season Mode (WWE 2k20 Universe)

This is a discussion on Aparess' WWE Season Mode (WWE 2k20 Universe) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2020, 12:20 AM   #1
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

OVR: 0
Aparess' WWE Season Mode (WWE 2k20 Universe)

Welcome to My Universe

I will begin with a quick introduction as to how things are going to work in this Universe. First and foremost this is a Fantasy Universe - it will reflect the way I think WWE could be. The rosters have been shaken up to my liking following a draft that I did personally and all champions have been chosen by varying factors.

For champions - I left those that had the title alone if they remained on their current brand. Those that were traded I gave the title to who I believe would allow for the best story lines out of the gate.There is however, one exception being Kofi Kingston. I respect all that he has done and the great story, but in my Universe I do not see him as a top tier star.

I will also break down some booking decisions - I will be making all my own stories and rivalries. I am not a huge viewer of NXT so I will be allowing that show to run on its own. I will not provide story lines but will post show results so as to track who is performing and who is not.

Finally there are 3 Major Stipulations in my Universe that will allow it to stay fresh:

1. My Universe will operate in halves - at the end of every 6 months the worst 3 superstars of each brand will be sent down to NXT for training. In their place each brand will either call up 3 NXT superstars or they can sign some free agents to take their place. This will allow for a refresh on the roster and also a punishment for not performing well, while also allowing opportunity to reinvent themselves if they are struggling.

2. The 205 Show has been cancelled and the Cruiserweight Championship and division has been moved to NXT.

3. In response to rule 1 - there are also demotions and promotions within divisions as well. At the end of the 6 months when the roster is shaken up, 1 main belt contender will be sent down to the middle title and 1 middle title contender will be promoted. This can be done any number of ways, just straight up changes, story lines that result in automatic promotion (MITB, Royal Rumble etc.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2020, 12:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

Re: Aparess' WWE Season Mode (WWE 2k20 Universe)

WWE Universal Championship
- Brock Lesnar

WWE United States Championship
- The Miz

WWE Raw Tag Team Championships
- The Club

WWE Raw Women's Championship
- Becky Lynch
Old 01-22-2020, 12:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns

WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships
- The New Day

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
- Ronda Rousey

WWE Women's Tag Team Championships
- Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
Old 01-22-2020, 12:42 AM   #4
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

Here is the rosters I will be running to start my Universe -

Raw

Main Event Stars:
- AJ Styles
- Brock Lesnar
- Braun Strowman
- Kevin Owens
- Samoa Joe

Mid-Carders:
- The Miz
- Baron Corbin
- Bray Wyatt
- Elias
- Andrade
- Apollo Crews
- Cedrick Alexander
- Rusev
- Chad Gable
- EC3

Tag Teams:
- Breezango
- Hardy Boyz
- The Club
- The Usos
- Hawkins & Ryder
- The Bar

Women:
- Becky Lynch
- Charlotte Flair
- Sasha Banks
- Bayley
- Sarah Logan
- Sonya Deville
- Mandy Rose
- Nia Jax
- Asuka
- Kairi Sane
- Carmella
- Liv Morgan

Smackdown

Main Event Stars:
- Roman Reigns
- Seth Rollins
- Drew McIntyre
- Daniel Bryan
- Randy Orton

Mid-Carders:
- Aleister Black
- Kofi Kingston
- Ali
- Ricochet
- Robert Roode
- Buddy Murphy
- Dolph Ziggler
- Finn Balor
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Sami Zayn

Tag Teams:
- B-Team
- Heavy Machinery
- New Day
- Viking Raiders
- Bludgeon Brothers
- The Revival
- AOP

Women:
- Ronda Rousey
- Lacey Evans
- Tamina
- Mickie James
- Ember Moon
- Natalya
- Dana Brooke
- Alexa Bliss
- Nikki Cross
- Ruby Riott
- Billie Kay
- Peyton Royce
Old 01-22-2020, 12:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

Week 1 May 2020

The Monday Night Raw pyrotechnics go off and the music of Brock Lesnar echos throughout the arena. The Universal Champion makes his way to the ring tailed by the ever vocal Paul Heyman.

Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. I am the advocate for the beast incarnate, the conqueror, the reigning, defending, undisputed WWE Universal Heavyweight Champion.... Brock Lesnar!! My client has once again walked out of Wrestlemania carrying this company on his back, and you know it was so easy for him that he thought he would show up here tonight and issue an open challenge as his thirst for destruction was not satisfied. So now I ask, who in the back is itching for a beating?

The audience waits several moments before the music of Short G hits. He makes his way to the ring to the amusement of Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman.

Match 1: Shorty G vs. Brock Lesnar
Brock starts the match with a quick clothesline. Picks up Shorty G for a german suplex, and holds on. Following the 3rd, Shorty is thrown the length of the ring, as he struggles to get to his feet, Brock picks him up for the F-5.
Spoiler

Kidd:Money in the bank is coming up in just 3 weeks, and seeing as we have a champion hungry for competition I think its only fair we find him a number 1 contender as soon as possible. Tonight we will have a 4 man Battle Royal between AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, and.... Braun Strowman. The winner of this match will face Brock Lesnar in 3 weeks at Money in the Bank!

Now in the interest of coming out of the gates hot the first show after Wrestlemania, we have seen the WWE Universal Champion in action already. I think it is only fitting we see our Women's Champion 'The Man' Becky Lynch. I think a triple threat match should provide plenty of action so that match will be next against Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss.

Match 2: Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss
The match kicks off with fists flying between Charlotte and Becky. Charlotte gets knocked down and Alexa immediately hits Becky by surprise with a DDT. Becky rolls out of the ring and Alexa goes to work on Charlotte who regains control by sidestepping Alexa and tossing her from the ring as well.

Back in the ring Charlotte and Becky exchange holds and a few suplexes. Alexa tries to rejoin the fray and is hit by a Backsploder for a 2 count. As Alexa attempts to get back to her feet she is hit by Charlotte for Natural Selection! Becky tossed from the ring and the cover... Alexa kicks out at 2 again!

With Alexa all but out of it Charlotte and Becky Lynch resume their war. Both go through a series of escaping one another's submissions. Becky locks in the Dis-Arm-Her and Charlotte manages to roll through. Becky stumbles to her feet and spear! Charlotte looks like she is going to finish it when Bliss comes out of no where - DDT!
Spoiler

Match 3: Hawkins & Ryder vs. The Bar
Spoiler

Match 4: The Bar vs. The Club
Cesaro fueled by anger takes control early in this match dishing out a lot of damage with European Uppercuts and gut wrench suplexes. Anderson can barely get his bearings until he connects with a kick square on the jaw. Now a flurry of European Uppercuts of his own and makes the tag. Cesaro tags Sheamus and the two big men start swinging. Sheamus gains the upper hand and tags Cesaro back in, who runs right into a chokeslam! Anderson pulls Sheamus from the apron...
Spoiler

Main Event: Battle Royal Kevin Owens vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman vs. AJ Styles
All 3 men go after Strowman right away, trying to eliminate him. Strowman fights them off though and tosses all 3 men back. Samoa Joe quickly changes strategy and sucker punches AJ Styles. While gloating Kevin Owens throws him over the top rope. Samoa Joe Eliminated.

Owens and Styles then go back to work on Strowman and make several attempts to push him over the rope. Strowman again is too much and proceeds to start throwing hands. Kevin Owens rolls under the bottom rope onto the floor and AJ is left all alone. He manages to stun Strowman and then gets set to deliver the Phenomenal Forearm. Strowman catches him in midair and powerbombs him over the top rope to the floor. AJ Styles Eliminated.

Then there were two, Kevin Owens not one to back down throws everything he has at Strowman as well. Strowman picks Owens up and goes to toss him over the rope but Owens grabs hold of the turnbuckle and won't let go. He's dumped to the apron and grabs Strowman from behind by the neck and pulls. The Big man is tipping trying to get Owens off of him. He lands on the apron as well and unleashes a mighty roar. He charges at Owens who quickly dives back through the ropes and Braun slams into the post and falls...
Spoiler

Filler Matches That Were Also on the Card
- Baron Corbin defeats EC3
- Apollo Crews defeats Elias
- The Kabuki Warriors defeat the Boss n' Hug Connection
- Cedrick Alexander defeats Andrade

Last edited by Aparess; 01-22-2020 at 12:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2020, 10:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

Week 1 May 2020
Raleigh, NC

The Smackdown pyro erupts and the camera pans to general manager Paige standing in the ring. The crowd cheers for her as she encourages them to make some noise.

Paige: How are we tonight Raleigh!? Welcome to Smackdown 2 days removed from Wrestlemania. Tonight we have a show for you that will pull out all the stops to be the best brand for wrestling on television! Every champion will be in action tonight... unlike over on Monday Night Raw who clearly forgot about one of theirs. What was his name again? I think he was the most 'Must See Superstar' or something, clearly not!

Tonight we will see WWE Champion Roman Reigns go one on one with Daniel Bryan! The New Day will meet the Revival in Tag team action, while our Intercontinental Champion will have his hands full when he squares off with Finn Balor. Finally for our main event, we will see Smackdown Women's Champion Ronda Rousey face off with Lacey Evans!

The crowd goes nuts at the clearly packed card as Finn Balor's music hits and he begins walking to the ring to start the night.

Match 1: Finn Balor vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Shinsuke's strong style gives him the early edge as Balor just attempts to weather the storm. Balor eventually counters and connects with a drop kick and goes to work with a series of holds trying to keep the champion off balance. Shinsuke rolls to the outside and baits Balor into a chase, Nakamura side steps him and throws Balor off the metal stairs. Shinsuke picks Balor up and signals to throw him into the first row, Balor counters and dropkicks Shinsuke over the barricade instead. He dives quickly back into the ring as the ref reaches a count of 10..
Spoiler

The camera cuts to the back where Natalya and Dana Brooke are speaking to Paige.

Natalya: We couldn't help but notice you left out the Women's Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross from your announcement. Seeing as myself and Dana clearly aren't in the match with Ronda tonight maybe we can get a crack at the champions?

Dana: Yeah Paige, we have aspirations too and whether it is singles or tag - gold is gold.

Paige: You know, I would never want to disrespect our women's division. I think its a great idea, why don't you head to the ring. Your match is next.

Match 2: Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs. Natalya & Dana Brooke
Alexa Bliss and Natalya start this off with some chain wrestling that Natalya gets the advantage on. A series of suplexes later and she has full control. Natalya sends Alexa into the corner and tags in Dana, looks like these two may have some chemistry after all. Alexa continues to be worked down but manages to gain some offense and lay out Dana with a wicked right hand.

Alexa signals to the crowd and delivers Insult to Injury before tagging in Nikki Cross. Cross comes screaming into the ring like a banshee and delivers a huge spear through the second rope to Natalya. She rolls back in the ring and is met by Dana who attempts to deliver a neckbreaker. Cross counters and hits her own swinging neckbreaker for the 3 count.
Spoiler

Match 3: New Day vs. The Revival
This match on paper should have been closer than it was. Xavier Woods and Dash Wilder started the action. Dash brought the fists and looked to have the upper hand but Woods rallied and managed to tag in Big E. Big E unloaded a series of belly to belly suplexes and then the running splash. Dawson managed to get the tag but was met with a Big Ending from Big E. Xavier intercepts Wilder before he can get the save.
Spoiler

The music of Seth Rollins hits and he makes his way down to the ring and picks up a microphone.

Rollins: I got a bone to pick with management on this show already. Not only was I not in the title picture at Wrestlemania a few days ago, but tonight they don't even give me a shot at one of the champions? The level of disrespect on this show is absurd and one of the reasons I never should have been taken off the Red Brand. Since the day I arrived I have been treated as an after thought. I am the one who is here day in and day out carrying the load, not a single person in this company, neigh, this world is better than I am. I deserve...

Randy Orton's music hits and the Viper is seen on the jumbo-tron.

Orton: Seth, have you forgotten your place? Have you forgotten who truly carries the load here on Smackdown? It isn't you, and you damn sure aren't better than me. If it's a match you want, how about you and I go one-on-one next week. I hear they're looking for people for the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder match and a win over you should cement my place. I've done it before and I damn sure can do it again.

Rollins: I don't need to prove anything to you. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, I should already be in the Money in the Bank match. Do you forget that I am the only one to ever cash in at Wrestlemania!?

Orton: You mean the same Wrestlemania that I defeated you?

Rollins: That's not what history remembers Randy! You know what, fine you're on! Next week, I remind you why I am the King Slayer, the Beast Slayer, why I am Seth Freakin' Rollins!

Match 4: Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns
The two start off with a show of technical wrestling. Reigns eventually takes it to a power game and begins delivering some powerful shots to Bryan. Reigns attempts to go for a suplex out of the corner but Bryan counters. Bryan unloads a series of Yes Kicks. He then locks in the Yes Lock but Reigns manages to drag himself to the bottom rope.

Bryan goes back to the offense and starts working on the neck and left arm of Reigns. He then goes to the top rope and delivers a flying crossbody taking a lot out of him and the champion. Reigns is first to his feet and delivers a superman punch. He sets up for the spear, lets out a loud yell and launches himself. Bryan is ready though and hits the flying knee, the ref counts...
Spoiler

Main Event: Lacey Evans vs. Ronda Rousey
Lacey Evans gains the early advantage by targeting the legs of Ronda Rousey but Rousey connects with a vicious knee to flip that match into her control. She proceeds to deliver shot after shot with knees and elbows. Rousey goes for a submission that Lacey counters and immediately goes back to work on the legs of Rousey.

Lacey continues to keep Ronda grounded but Ronda kicks at her until she has to back off. Ronda rolls out of the ring and signals as if she is going to leave, Lacey celebrates and when her back is turned Rousey rushes back into the ring. Evans turns just in time and connects with a Women's Right! 1..2.. kick out! Rousey kicked out of the Women's Right.

Lacey is stunned and looks at the audience in disbelief. This gives Rousey enough time to regain her feet and start unloading suplexes. Rousey take Evans to the ground and locks in the Armbar.
Spoiler

- Bludgeon Brothers defeat The B-Team
- Aleister Black defeats Ali
- Ember Moon defeats Mickie James
Old 01-27-2020, 10:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

Week 1 May 2020
Simulated Results

Match 1: Bobby Fish & Rhea Ripley defeat Humberto Carillo & Shayna Baszler
Match 2: Moustache Mountain defeats Shane Thorne & Akira Tozawa
Match 3: Candice LeRae defeats Mia Yim
Match 4: Io Shirai defeats Toni Storm & Bianca Belair in Triple Threat
Match 5: Roderick Strong defeats Matt Riddle
Match 6: The Street Profits defeat Drew Gulak & Velveteen Dream
Main Event: #DIY defeats The Undisputed Era

Brewing Rivalries
Roderick Strong and Matt Riddle
Old 01-27-2020, 11:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Aparess's Arena

Week 2 May 2020
Worcester, MA

The Monday Night Raw pyro goes off quickly followed by the music of The Miz. He makes his way down to the ring clearly agitated.

Miz: Welcome to Monday Night Raw, I am your reigning United States Champion The Miz and I am the most must see superstar of all time! Last week a lot of people have been commenting about how I was not only not in a match but not even on the show. My thoughts for those people is that they should stick to running their B-Show and let the A-Show and the A-Lister deal with Monday Night Raw.

I don't feel I owe any of you an explanation but for all those who would like to know, I was inking a new movie deal. That's right I was doing A-Class things even one night after Wrestlemania. The same Wrestlemania I walked out of holding the United States Championship.

Andrade's music hits and cuts off The Miz. He makes his way to the ring to get Raw started with tonight's first match.

Match 1: The Miz vs. Andrade
Andrade starts the match with a dropkick to gain the upper hand. A series of suplexes and clotheslines later and the Miz gets some offense going. Andrade doesn't let it last long though as he connects with a schoolboy into a powerbomb. The Miz eventually recovers by kicking out the leg of Andrade and slamming him off the ring post. While following Andrade to the outside Maryse and Zelina Vega get into a heated argument. The men try to intervene and each get drilled with quick rights from the women.
Spoiler

The camera pans to the ring following commercial break and the familiar sound of a single guitar strum is heard.

Elias: Ladies and Gentlemen I am Elias, and I am here tonight to offer a little challenge to one Apollo Crews. You see last week I was the victim of a horrific miscount by a referee. If you look closely you can see that I raised my shoulder about an inch. That count was wrong. So tonight with the permission of Mr. Tyson Kidd we are going to square off in a match of minds. I will pick your opponent tonight and you will choose mine. You will be revealed as the fraud you are, while I will demonstrate once again that WWE stands for....!

The WWE Crowd Shouts 'Walk with Elias'.

Match 2: Kevin Owens vs. Shorty G
Kevin Owens controls this match from start to finish and is using the match more as a ways to make a point. He shows off several signature moves, his cannonball, pop-up powerbomb and finally a stunner.
Spoiler

Apollo Crews makes his way down to the ring and then waits for his mystery opponent. Dread crosses his face as the music of Samoa Joe hits...

Match 3: Apollo Crews vs. Samoa Joe
The match opens with a series of strikes by Joe quickly followed by a running senton. Crews eventually rolls out of the way of another senton and begins to demonstrate his athleticism with a heel kick and a side german suplex. He continues to bring it to Joe and delivers a stalled vertical suplex and a cutter. Joe manages to roll to the corner to recover and trips Crews resulting in his head slamming off the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe picks him up and delivers a Ura-Nage and then picks up Crews' lifeless body and sets him on the turnbuckle to deliver the Muscle Buster but Crews slips off and pushes Joe to the mat. He picks Joe up and delivers the Chariot.
Spoiler

Match 4: Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
The two women square off exchanging moves and strikes. Counters and reversals are aplenty as the two know each other so well. Becky gains a little bit of an advantage by delivering an arm bar over the top rope but Charlotte recovers with a Big Boot after the ref separates the two women.

Charlotte goes to work on Lynch's left knee and her lower back. Chop blocks and suplexes make up the majority of the offense. Becky tries to get some offense going again and delivers a DDT. She attempts to sing in the Dis-Arm-Her but Charlotte fights it off, as the two get to their feet Charlotte delivers a spear but Becky kicks out at two and transitions to the Dis-Arm-Her! Charlotte looks like she's going to tap but somehow drags her way to the ropes. As the ref attempts to pull Becky off Charlotte, Charlotte delivers a quick thumb to the eye but the ref can't see it. Charlotte delivers Natural Selection and locks in the Figure 8.
Spoiler

Elias makes his way to the ring confident that he is going to beat anyone who walks down the ramp. A mighty roar fills the arena...

Main Event: Elias vs. Braun Strowman
Elias unleashes a fury of punches, elbows and knees in an attempt to wear out the big man as quickly as possible. Strowman is having none of it though and levels Elias with a punch straight to the ribs. He begins tossing Elias around the ring like a rag doll with suplexes and fall away slams. Eias finally manages to surprise Strowman with a DDT and grabs a chair, he may not win the match but he wants to deliver some damage. Strowman avoids the chair and tosses Elias up onto his shoulder for a running powerbomb.
Spoiler

- Sasha Banks defeats Nia Jax
- Liv Morgan defeats Bayley
- EC3 defeats Baron Corbin
- AJ Styles defeats Cedrick Alexander

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »