Home

Old 04-10-2020, 04:47 PM   #25
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: StlDucks career mode

You have to time the kick and hit circle to make the wall jump on the free kicks. Otherwise the CPU is automatic with them. On the other hand they don't make hardly any of them if you jump. So there's that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2020, 05:33 AM   #26
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
You have to time the kick and hit circle to make the wall jump on the free kicks. Otherwise the CPU is automatic with them. On the other hand they don't make hardly any of them if you jump. So there's that.
Thank you! That is really good to know because I thought it was some error or something this year where the CPU was perfect with them.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:25 PM   #27
MVP

stlducks's Arena

September Review

An undefeated month in the league has led to six Tottenham players being named in the Team of the Month. Most notably is Ryan Sessegnon who is playing the best out of anyone in the squad and has quickly become a key figure in the team.

Sessegnon has been playing left back and left wing, where ever his manager can find a spot to put him in the lineup.

The only downside this month have been the Champions League results. Spurs will have a chance to turn that around with two more UCL matches coming in October.

Old 04-11-2020, 03:15 PM   #28
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I'll reiterate. Lo Celso is really good on this game and I think he will only get better. I'm excited to see what you do with him.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:25 PM   #29
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Tottenham field their most in form XI against Norwich with plans to rest some key players in their upcoming FA Cup match against Birmingham before a midweek Champions League game. Ryan Sessegnon has been Tottenham's best player and gets the start over Ben Davies at left-back. Eric Dier comes in for Harry Winks as the defensive midfielder and Gedson is given a start over Lo Celso.

Harry Kane headlined the first half with a brace to give Spurs a 2-0 lead at the break. The second goal coming off a perfectly executed corner routine, a long ball to the top of the box to Eric Dier who headed it forward to Kane, the striker headed the shot into the ground for the goal.

Kane connects with a powerful header into the dirt for his second goal of the match

Norwich City pulled one back with Oral Hernandez in the 51st minute to setup a tight ending. Spurs were able to put the match away in the 88th minute from Erik Lamela's rebounded goal off a deflected Kane shot.

Lamela ends Norwich City's hope for a comeback with a last minute goal.

Old 04-11-2020, 03:27 PM   #30
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
I'll reiterate. Lo Celso is really good on this game and I think he will only get better. I'm excited to see what you do with him.
My favorite part of PES is controlling a player off the ball. I use this often, letting the CPU control the player on the ball and I will make a run with another player and call for a pass. It makes the game play completely different and makes you build a good team. Lo Celso's passing is incredible in this game.

The only problem is he is still on loan in the game. I tried buying him last window but failed, I will try again in January.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:30 PM   #31
MVP

stlducks's Arena

A big week for Tottenham with three matches in three different competitions, all considered "must win" games.

Manchester City are unbeaten so far this season and are tempting to pull away from the pack in the Premier League.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2020, 03:53 PM   #32
MVP

stlducks's Arena

FA Cup Round 2

A rotated side for Tottenham facing Championship side, Birmingham City. A match Troy Parrott would be given a start in but a last minute scratch due to a minor injury will keep him out of this one.

Lucas Moura was the hero with his first hat-trick since that legendary night in Ajax. Moura scored two in the first half and added his third in the 64th minutes to put Spurs up 3-1.

Birmingham scored a second goal in the late minutes of the match but it was too late for a comeback as Spurs survive and advance in the FA Cup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »