Home

Re-Booking WWF And WCW After Wrestlemania IX: Universe

This is a discussion on Re-Booking WWF And WCW After Wrestlemania IX: Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2022, 06:57 PM   #9
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Re-Booking WWF And WCW After Wrestlemania IX: Universe

Saturday Week 4 March 1993

Throwback Thursday: WCW Saturday Night (April 4, 1992), As Seen on WWE  Network and Peacock | WWE Network News

It is now time for "A Flair for the Gold" with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and his guests this week, WCW Tag Team Champions, Steve Austin and Brian Pillman, "The Hollywood Blonds"

(As the Blonds leave at the edge of the stage, Austin has a mic)

Quote:
Austin: And Flair...... Brian and I wanted to introduce you to our new manager

(Harley Race walks on to the set AND NWA World Champion Barry Windham is with him)

Quote:
Flair: Barry, what are you doing with these guys? You were supposed to be my guest on the show here the last 2 weeks, you no showed, you don't return my calls. What's going on?
Quote:
Windham: I am real particular of the company I keep these days, Ric. Quite frankly, as NWA Champion, I've got an image to upkeep. And hanging around with yesterday's old news ain't my idea of fun. I'm tired of the Horsemen. I'm tired of everything being about Ric Flair. I'm the NWA Champion now. You just don't matter to me anymore.

Show Ends

Last edited by bababooey76; 12-27-2022 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-27-2022, 10:32 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

wish this was more active, it had some heat
Old 12-27-2022, 11:16 PM   #11
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14

WWF Monday Night Raw
April Week 1 1993 (Night after Wrestlemania IX)

Announcers: Vince McMahon and Bobby The Brain Heenan

Wrestlemania IX Recap

Opening Segment (Jack Tunney Announcement)

Quote:

Vince: WWF President Jack Tunney has said that Hulk Hogan is indeed the true World Wrestling Federation Champion. The Hulkster will defend that championship vs Yokozuna in 3 weeks at Saturday Night’s Main Event.

Heenan: Don’t get too used to holding that belt Hogan. Yokozuna is going to flatten that dummy once and for all

Singles Match
Diesel (WWF Debut) vs Barry Horowitz

Winner: Diesel

Interview Segment
(Bret Hart interviewed ringside by Vince McMahon)

Quote:
Bret: I respect President Jack Tunney’s decision to recognize Hulk Hogan as the WWF Champion. But I was SCREWED by Mr. Fuji throwing that salt into my eyes. All I want is the winner of Yokozuna vs Hulk Hogan. I deserve a shot at that championship! (Razor Ramon’s music hits for the next match)

Singles Match
Razor Ramon vs Bob Backlund (Rematch from last night’s Wrestlemania IX)

(Bret Hart still at ringside and Ramon comes up and takes the mic from McMahon)

Quote:
Ramon: Hey Chico….Sorry about you losing that WWF Championship. Personally……I never thought you were that good to begin with.

(flicks toothpick at Hart. Hart attacks and the two men begin fighting at ringside. Razor low blows Hart before WWF Officials break the two men up)

Winner: No Contest, Match never begins

Tag Team Match Non-Title)
Money Inc © vs The Steiner Brothers

If the Steiners win, they will get a Title shot at Saturday Night’s Main Event

Winner: The Steiner Brothers

Singles Match
The Narcissist Lex Luger (with Bobby Heenan) vs Brutus Beefcake

Winner: Lex Luger via Forearm

Singles Match
Giant Gonzalez vs The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) (Rematch from last night’s Wrestlemania IX)

(The Undertaker is attacked from behind by JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS!!!! Jake Roberts is back in the WWF!!! Roberts has the Undertaker down and now calls for Giant Gonzalez to come to the ring and both men beat down the Undertaker)

Winner: No Contest

Vince McMahon Interviews WWF Champion Hulk Hogan

Quote:
Vince: Hulkster, WWF President Jack Tunney has declared that you are indeed the World Wrestling Federation Champion. Now you have to face Yokozuna in 5 weeks at Saturday Night's Main Event.

Hogan: Well Brother, at King of the Ring, like last night, I'm gonna that 500 pounds of Yokuzuna and slam him to the mat with all of my Hulkamaniacs in my corner, I can't lose Brother!

(Yokuzuna's music hits and he comes out, stands in the entrance way and both men glare at each other as the show ends)

END SHOW

Last edited by bababooey76; 03-04-2023 at 04:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »