Home

Undisputed Pro Wrestling

This is a discussion on Undisputed Pro Wrestling within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2020, 09:35 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Undisputed Pro Wrestling

July 1st 2020 -

A day that is usually a sign of summer, enjoying nice weather, known as Canada Day to Candians, but now, it will be known as the day the landscape of pro wrestling changed.

In a shocking turn of events, all 4 members of the Undisputed Era: Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, and Roderick Strong announced their departure from WWE.

Although the details of why they left are unknown, the group insists there are no hard feelings they just decided to start their own venture... and that is where we bring you the debut of UPW: Undisputed Pro Wrestling!

The details behind this company are still foggy, what we do know is all four men from Undisputed Era will be active on the roster. However they will be bringing in someone to run the creative and insist they will not be using their power to simply book themselves to always win.

We can tell you this company will have a Mens show on Monday nights, a Women's show on Tuesday nights, and a Pay Per View the last Sunday of every month.

We will have to wait and see if they are followed out of WWE by other performers, if any old friends from the indy days show up. And just who will be brought in to run these shows?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Undisputed Pro Wrestling

BOOKER: DDP

ROSTER:

Spoiler

Champions:

Spoiler

Championship History:

Spoiler

Factions:

Spoiler

Teams:

Spoiler

Last edited by WeirdViper; 07-26-2020 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:37 PM   #3
Pro

Booker: Lita

Roster:

Spoiler

Champions:

Spoiler

Championship History:

Spoiler

Factions:

Tag Teams:
Spoiler

Last edited by WeirdViper; 07-27-2020 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:17 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

This is intriguing.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 06-03-2020, 11:06 PM   #5
Pro

July 6th 2020
Upcoming PPV: Adrenaline Rush July 26th 2020

Tonight the debut of Undisputed Pro Wrestling.

- We know we will see all members of Undisputed Era tonight
- What other superstars could debut?
- Who will be revealed as the booker?

Kyle O'Reilly vs Mike Sydal.

Match Background: Sydal is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Back suplex on Sydal. Mike Sydal reverses a hip toss. Standing leg lariat by Mike Sydal on O'Reilly. Mike Sydal misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Tor-NADO DDT from Mike Sydal, O'Reilly got planted! Cover, but there's no one to count for Mike Sydal! Kyle O'Reilly powers out of a Mike Sydal headlock. Mike Sydal takes a butterfly suplex from O'Reilly. Kyle O'Reilly hits a stalling suplex on Sydal. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Sydal! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kyle O'Reilly misses a clothesline. Super kick by Mike Sydal. Pin, but O'Reilly is out just before the three count. O'Reilly kicks Mike Sydal in the gut to reverse the momentum. Bobby Fish comes running down the aisle with a chair! O'Reilly goes to irish whip Mike Sydal into the ropes. Fish hits Sydal with a chair to the back! Mike Sydal gets whipped into the turnbuckles by O'Reilly. Tornado DDT!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. reDRagon are beating down on Mike Sydal! The music of Matt Sydal hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. O'Reilly and Fish bail out of the ring, leaving Mike Sydal down in the ring. Matt Sydal may have saved Mike Sydal from a brutal beating.

reDRagon vs The Sydals.

Match Background: Sydal is making his debut at this show. Matt Sydal is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Matt Sydal connects with a back heel kick on Fish and gets back up quickly. Matt Sydal hits a rolling kick on Fish. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Mike Sydal. The Sydals whip Fish into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Mike Sydal hits a rolling kick on Fish. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Fish flips out of a Mike Sydal bodyslam attempt. Spear by Bobby Fish. Covers for a quick two count. Fish tags out to Kyle O'Reilly. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Kyle O'Reilly! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by O'Reilly. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Mike Sydal pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Sydal hits a dropkick on Kyle O'Reilly and gets right back up. Sydal tags out to Matt Sydal. O'Reilly walks into a high dropkick from Matt Sydal, almost losing several teeth in the process. O'Reilly tags out to Bobby Fish. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Matt Sydal has Bobby Fish down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Shooting Sydal Press! 1....2....3. The Sydals go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Diamond Dallas Page comes out from the back, making his debut tonight. He takes the microphone and makes it clear that he is in a position of power.

Roderick Strong is in the ring, and makes an open challenge for anyone to come out and face him. Out from the back comes the debuting Carlito Colón. He hits the ring and attacks. Carlito Colón moves in for the kill. Backstabber! R. Strong got beaten down by the debuting Carlito Colón.

Carlito Colón vs Roderick Strong.

Match Background: Carlito is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Carlito Colón connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Carlito drives a HARD forearm into the chest of R. Strong. Vertical suplex by Carlito Colón. Roderick Strong takes a butterfly suplex from Carlito. Carlito walks into a drop toe hold. Big dropkick by Roderick Strong, who got a ton of air on the move. Doctor Bomb connects and Carlito landed hard. Covers for a quick two count. Carlito reverses a Roderick Strong hammerlock. Reverse DDT on R. Strong. There's a two count on the pin. Carlito Colón brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder R. Strong in the ring! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! R. Strong counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Back suplex on Carlito. Carlito Colón fights out of a grapple. A Gut buster connects on R. Strong and hits hard. Roderick Strong can barely stand. Backstabber! 1....2....3. Carlito Colón climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Diamond Dallas Page makes his to the ring, and takes a microphone. He announces the signing of a brand new tag team, Nzo & Cass. They come out and climb into the ring. They play to the crowd as DDP looks on.

A video is played, hyping The Undisputer Era, featuring Adam Cole in particular.

Fish and O'Reilly are walking backstage when they run into Nzo & Cass. The two teams stare each other down, and threats are made, then they walk away from each other, looking angry.

We see Carlito Colón leaving the building.

Adam Cole is in the ring, and makes an open challenge for anyone to come out and face him. Out from the back comes the debuting Chavo Guerrero. He hits the ring and attacks. Chavo Guerrero floors Adam Cole...and climbs the turnbuckles. Frog Splash!!! Adam Cole got beaten down by the debuting Chavo Guerrero.

Chavo Guerrero vs Adam Cole.

Match Background: Chavo is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Chavo is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Chavo blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Adam Cole gets hip tossed by Chavo. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Chavo Guerrero with an enziguri. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Adam Cole counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Vertical suplex by Adam Cole. Tiger bomb by Adam Cole, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Covers for a quick two count. Adam Cole scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Chavo is out just before the three count. Chavo flips out of a Adam Cole bodyslam attempt. Back heel kick from Chavo on Adam Cole. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Adam Cole pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Chavo Guerrero is in trouble. Last Shot! 1....2....3. Adam Cole remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2020, 10:38 AM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Interesting set of signings. I'm sure you're saving some bigger names until later, but maybe one big-name per show might be a good idea because that show seems like the Undisputed jobber invitational.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 06-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Interesting set of signings. I'm sure you're saving some bigger names until later, but maybe one big-name per show might be a good idea because that show seems like the Undisputed jobber invitational.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
I didn't want to steal a bunch of talent before starting my game, so in game takes some time to get some bigger names, the first show is usually a little smaller... but as things progress more names become available and I can bring them in
Old 06-04-2020, 12:57 PM   #8
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdViper
I didn't want to steal a bunch of talent before starting my game, so in game takes some time to get some bigger names, the first show is usually a little smaller... but as things progress more names become available and I can bring them in
Completely understandable and it makes sense for Undisputed Era to bring in easy wins for their fed.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »