Home

KME Motorsport | F1 2020

This is a discussion on KME Motorsport | F1 2020 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2020, 06:39 PM   #1
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

OVR: 8
KME Motorsport | F1 2020

It was announced today that a new team will be joining the ranks of F1 starting in the 2020 season. That will make 11 teams on the grid. KME Motorsport will be the 2nd US based team, joining Hass.

Pre season interview:

2020 Car Reveal:Suppose to be more purple then blue on top, will have to change that

2020 KME Motorsport team info: (somehow my screnshot tool seemed to have removed all the red. So the colors aren't right but still gives you idea of motor, sponsor and teammate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2020, 08:00 AM   #2
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

Re: KME Motorsport | F1 2020

Disappointing first race of the season for KME Motorsport. Team owner/driver Jeffrey Everroad started 19th with teammate Jack Aitken starting P21. After having a dry weekend all during practice, the sky's opened up on race day and was a hard downpour for the entire race. The drivers felt they were closer then what the finished says.

"We were competitive and as a team were happy with practice and Q. Unfortunately on race day the visibility was horrendous and I made multiple mistakes to kill any chance of a good finish" said driver/owner Everroad. Even Aitken wasn't pleased the race wasn't stopped. "Visibility was extremely limited out there. You just tried to follow the car in front of you the best you could."

Red Bull Racing and Max Verstappen pick up the win followed by Mercedes-AMG teammates of Bottas & Hamilton.

Race 1 "Highlights" Think the echo effect is my mic picking up the game audio in my headphones will mute mic before I record next one.:

I race with no flashbacks, hence the reason my screwups were magnified. I want to be able to get DNF's if there is a big wreck and keep it realistic which you can't do with flashbacks enabled.

Last edited by Jeffrey99; 07-11-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:46 AM   #3
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Your first race was in the rain. Ugh. What a difficult way to start the season. I always found racing in the rain was near impossible in the old F1 games I used to play.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:48 AM   #4
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
Your first race was in the rain. Ugh. What a difficult way to start the season. I always found racing in the rain was near impossible in the old F1 games I used to play.
Probably didn't help I use cockpit cam. And that halo plus rain was ridiculous. Probably should have switched to the above halo cam for the rain.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #5
Rookie

SethMurphy's Arena

OVR: 3

the graphics on that are amazing looking, looks like fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2020, 04:58 PM   #6
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

2nd round of the season is in the books for the US based KME Motorsport and unfortuently for them it didn't go much better then the 1st. Both KME were competitive all weekend during the practice sessions and after qualifying were on the grid in 16th and 20th. Unforthetly for KME fans, both drivers had bad luck in the race.

First was owner/driver Jeffrey Everroad who got a great start but then decided to try and dive bomb it off into turn 1. "It was a stupid decision, so then I tried to back off and it still got me in trouble. Aitken (teammate) and I eneded up getting together and slightly damaging my wing." The wing lasted another 5 laps before George Russel helped take care of the rest of it. "He had a good run on me and was 100% prepared to give up the position but for some reason he swerved back over into my lane in the braking zone and I had nowhere to go" Everroad would pit at the end of that lap to replace the wing.

2 laps before that Jack Aitken was forced to retire due to gearbox issues to give KME their first mechanical DNF of the season.

Vaitteri Bottas would fend off Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton to pick up the win. The McLaren of LAndo Norris was nominated the driver of the race picking up 7 positions from his 13 place on the grid spot.

F1 heads off to the one of the newest tracks on the circuit, Vietnam Grand Prix next week.

Old 07-13-2020, 02:52 PM   #7
Rookie

FakeTiger's Arena

OVR: 3

Dude, that is a really nice car. What Livery model are you using? I'm having problems making mine look good enough to be in the same competition as the stock teams.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:49 PM   #8
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeTiger
Dude, that is a really nice car. What Livery model are you using? I'm having problems making mine look good enough to be in the same competition as the stock teams.
Honestly, I'll have to take look. I have a habit of actually changing it too much.Right now I'm using the one that looks like it has racing stripes down the center. But I just unlocked another one that I think I may like more. So who knows how long this one will last. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »