Home

WCW Universe (WWE 2K19)

This is a discussion on WCW Universe (WWE 2K19) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2020, 09:09 PM   #17
Pro

sgf83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WCW Universe (WWE 2K19)

Live from Honolulu, Hawaii this is WCW Monday Nitro! We have a jam packed slate of matches set for tonight including 8-man tag team action between Raven's Flock and the Dungeon of Doom after their run-in on Saturday Night. We also have WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair set to have a non-title match with 'The Hitman' Bret Hart as the Main Event. So don't go anywhere fans, tonight's action should be the best 2 hours on TV!

Cruiserweight Billy Kidman is in the ring and has a microphone in his hand. He once again calls out the WCW Cruiserweight division as being beneath him and he needs a real challenge instead of what he faced Saturday Night. Dean Malenko's music hit and the Iceman made his way to the ring. Billy Kidman looking a little pale seems to have forgotten that the cruiserweight division included 'The Man of 1000 Holds'. Malenko says for Kidman to give him a match and we are on with our first match of the evening.

MATCH 1: Dean Malenko wastes no time making Kidman regret saying what he said by putting on a mat technician's clinic and tying him in knots. Kidman was able to mount a small offensive attack with a distraction from Daffney who has started following members of Raven's flock around. The offense didn't last long and Malenko regained control and took the win with a Texas Cloverleaf. Dean would make his way to the announce table and grab a headset and say "Next time, I want it to be for the belt!"

MATCH 2: After the technical wrestling we saw in the opener this match was going to be anything but that with Bam Bam Bigelow and Cactus Jack squaring off. This turned into a Hardcore match when the ref got knocked out and Luna Vachon slid in a chair. Both participants would get a turn going at the other with the chair and both got busted open. Bigelow was able to hit 'Greetings from Asbury Park' after Luna got a cheap shot on Cactus jack.

This next tag-team match is part of a non-official tournament we have going on to see who will face Harlem Heat for the titles at the upcoming PPV. So far The Nasty Boys and The Road Warriors have advanced. The winner of this next match will advance and on Thunder The Rock 'n' Roll Express will face off with Insane Clown Posse for another spot.

MATCH 3: This match featured two powerhouses and they wasted no time displaying that power in the early going. Both teams tagged in and out often and no team seemed to gain the upper hand. That all changed when Scott Steiner was kicked off the top turn buckle and to the floor by Meng who then proceeded to do a number on him on the outside. He would roll Scott in and hit the Tongan Death Grip and get the submission. The Faces of Fear advance to join The Nasty Boys and The Road Warriors in the 'Final Four' of the tournament.

MATCH 4: This match was all DDP as he would hit the diamond cutter and get the easy 1-2-3 pinfall. Page would shrug and make his way back up the ramp barely breaking a sweat.

MATCH 5: After their run-in Saturday night Raven's Flock and the Dungeon of Doom would attempt to settle their differences in this 8-man tag team match. This match wasn't for the faint of heart as both teams really took their frustration out on each other. Ultimately Raven was able to hurt Hugh Morrus enough on the outside and get back in and his team would take a count out victory. The Flock celebrated and was headed up the ramp when Kevin Sullivan grabbed a microphone and said that was a cheap win. He challenged them to another round this time with NO RULES! Raven accepted and we will see that match on Thunder Thursday.

MATCH 6: In a match that could have been a Main Event of a PPV just by those involved Ric Flair and Bret Hart would put on quite the match. The fans got their monies worth and then some in just this match alone. Bret Hart was able to survive a figure-4 by Flair and ultimately make Flair tap to the Sharpshooter. While he and Anvil celebrated the NWO music hit and Hollywood Hogan appeared with a microphone. He made it a point to say he should be the #1 contender even though Bret just beat Flair. Bret laughed and said he was a joke and said even though I just beat Flair I will beat you and then we will have no doubt who the #1 contender is! I guess we will find out Thursday who moves into the #1 slot to challenge Flair at the PPV.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:17 PM   #18
Pro

sgf83's Arena

As WCW Thunder comes on the air, The Harlem Heat are already in the ring with Sister Sherri. They talk about how they beat the Steiners the week before on Nitro and whoever wins this tag-team tournament to face them at the upcoming pay-per-view will be in for a dog fight because we are the best tag-team in the business and we will go down as the best in history before it's all said and done! Now dig that SUCKA!

MATCH 1: In this women's non-title contest Madusa was up against the newly signed Jacqueline. Madusa struggled with Kimberly Page in her last match so she must have been overlooking the ex-Nitro girl as she easily laid Jacqueline to waste.

MATCH 2: The final first round matchup in the tag-team tournament featured a young Insane Clown Posse team against the aging tag-team of The Rock 'n' Roll Express. This match was a very good match which neither team would take control until the end when Shaggy would hit Ricky Morton with a Diving Leg Drop. With Robert Gibson hurt on the outside the ref counted to 3 and the ICP advanced in the tournament. They will face the Faces Of Fear in the semifinals next week on Nitro. Next Thursday on Thunder will be the finals with the winner heading to the PPV to face Harlem Heat.

After John Tenta was introduced and waiting in the ring. Kevin Nash came out and had them cut the music. He gave Tenta the chance to tuck his tail between his legs and head on to the back and think of his next gimmick to make up for his fat, boring self. Nash said it was that or I'm going to leave you in a pile of balding crap right there in the ring. Tenta turned red and sat on the ropes inviting Nash into the ring.

MATCH 3: Inspired by Nash's harsh words Tenta took the early control of the match but Eric Bischoff would get involved distracting the referee during what would have been a 3 count. Nash used this to seize the moment and just begin absolutely man handling Tenta. He would hit a powerbomb and take the win.

Then he would grab a chair and start doing a number on the fallen Tenta. The crowd erupted into cheers as Sting ascended from the rafters! Nash and Bischoff ran for their lives back up the ramp and out of sight. Sting just looked down at Tenta and then at the crowd and proceeded to leave back through the fans.

MATCH 4: In a rematch from Nitro, this time with falls counting anywhere and no count-outs. Raven's Flock looked to beat the Dungeon of Doom once again. This time the Dungeon controlled the offense and The Giant was able to hit a choke slam on Saturn and get the pinfall. This didn't stop the fighting though as security would have to break up the competitors.

MAIN EVENT: The Main Event that was a challenge accepted on Nitro featured legends Hollywood Hogan and Bret Hart. This match was controlled by Hart and Bischoff was looking to cheat by sliding a chair in and distracting the ref. But Sting once again made an appearance and took the chair from Hogan and knocked him out with it. Then he chased Bischoff out of the ring area. Bret Hart would come to confused by Hogan laying there but shrug it off and pin him 1-2-3.

Sting would grab a mic and look down the ramp at Bret Hart and say that this didn't make them friends. I still want Flair's title just like you do! So that makes us enemies. Not as much as the NWO but don't turn your back on me Hitman!

That's all the time we have tonight, hopefully you join us for Saturday Night as we have a semifinal of the Tag Team tournament as the Main Event. The Nasty Boys will take on the Road Warriors and it should be a dandy! Good Night fans.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:01 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sounds like a 4 of the greatest of all-time vying for one belt...I like it!
Old 08-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #20
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Welcome to Saturday Night wrestling fans, tonight we have a great slate of action planned for you in Fort Worth, TX. We have cruiserweight and tag-team action on the card with The Nasty Boys and The Road Warriors in the Main Event. The winner of that match will head to Thunder on Thursday in the finals of the tag-team tournament. Let's kick things off tonight with a cruiserweight bout between Jushin 'Thunder' Liger and Brad Armstrong.

MATCH 1: Jushin Liger would completely dominate the match. Brad Armstrong didn't put up much offense and was hit with a 'Liger Bomb' and pinned for the 1-2-3.

MATCH 2: Match 2 would pit power against martial arts with 'Mongo' McMichael coming out early and controlling the pace. Glacier would take the momentum though with several martial arts maneuvers concluding with a Cryonic Kick for the victory over the Four Horsemen member.

The NWO music hits as Glacier celebrated and Scott Hall and Eric Bischoff appeared with Hall carrying a microphone.

Scott Hall: Hey little kung fu mang. The Karate Kid movie scene is over Chico! I suggest you get your frozen carcass out of the NWO's ring before I get down there.

The crowd boos as Hall and Bischoff make there way to the ring as Glacier makes his exit. Bischoff takes the mic and issues an open challenge to anyone in the back that wants a piece of the NWO. The Four Horsemen music hits and 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson makes his way out and accepts the challenge.

Arn Anderson: Let's get one thing straight Hall. The Horsemen don't want any trouble with the NWO so long as the NWO stays out of our business! If things stay like they are we can co-exist, if not we will flip those NWO letters around because we O-W-N this business! Scott Hall mocks Anderson like he is trembling with fear then throws his toothpick in Arn's face and the match is on with that.

MATCH 3: Arn gained the early offensive but with help from Bischoff and later Bagwell and Norton, Scott Hall made easy work of Anderson. While the NWO was doing a number on Anderson, Benoit and McMichael would run out and clear the ring of NWO members. The NWO guys laughed their way back to the locker room.

MAIN EVENT: In a semifinal match of the tag-team tournament this match was a back and forth slugfest. Not for the technical wrestling fans out there. The Nasty Boys had a near fall early on but eventually would gas out and Animal would take control of Brian Knobbs. The Road Warriors would hit the Doomsday Device and the match was over. They advance to the Finals on Thursday to face the winner of Nitro's ICP/Faces of Fear match.

That's all for tonight on Saturday Night ladies and gentleman. Thanks for being with us and see you Monday for Nitro!
Old 08-24-2020, 05:19 PM   #21
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Welcome to Huntsville, Alabama WCW fans for the best two hours on Monday Nitro! Tonight has some big matches in store as we have the tag champions Harlem Heat in action as well as a semifinal of the tag-team tournament featuring Insane Clown Posse vs. The Faces of Fear. The winner of that match will face The Road Warriors on Thunder for the right to take on Harlem Heat at Slamboree this Sunday. Let's head down to the ring where 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair is waiting with the Horsemen.

Ric Flair: Bret Hart! This Sunday it's you and me for this gold around my waist. You claim to be the best there is, was and ever will be. Well partner in order to be the man you will have to beat the man! WOOOOOOO! As for you Sting you are making your presence known and getting real close to stepping into Horsemen business. You claim to be after this belt....GET IN LINE PAL! You can't just come floating down from the rafters right into the Main Event! You and I go way back and have had 5 star matches. We will be cool so long as you don't step on Naitch's alligators! Watch yourself! WOOOOOOOOO!

MATCH 1: In this cruiseweight match Prince Iaukea controlled the match from the opening bell. Ultimo Dragon just couldn't match the speed and aerial assault of Iaukea. Iaukea would hit a Northern Lights Suplex and pin Ultimo for the 1-2-3.

Harlem Heat are introduced after Tracy Smothers and Steve Armstrong and come out holding a microphone.

Booker T: Cut the music! First off, we been watching that tag-team tournament and just want to say these belts are safe Sunday. None of those teams can match us pound for pound. As for our opponents tonight, these two redneck punks are about to get squashed like a bug.

MATCH 2: Booker T must have lit a spark in Smothers and Armstrong as they really took it to Harlem Heat early on. Then Booker T would start to mount some offense only to be tripped up by Colonel Parker. Armstrong would use the distraction to regain momentum. While out on the floor taking it to Booker T, Sister Sherri would get involved and low blow Armstrong. The ref saw this and called for the bell. Smothers and Armstrong were your winner by DQ.

MATCH 3: Brian Pillman would be overwhelmed by Raven. Raven was dominating the match when the Dungeon of Doom led by Kevin Sullivan would come out and attack Raven. Raven would win by DQ as The Flock would come out but too late as the Dungeon of Doom was long gone.

MATCH 4: In this bout Scott Norton would gain the upperhand and really take it to Benoit early on. He hit a powerbomb on Benoit and was going for a pin but Woman was distracting the ref. Norton would grab Woman by her hair and was getting ready to bring her in the ring when Benoit would hit Norton from behind and slap on a Crippler Crossface and make Norton submit.

MATCH 5: This match will determine who faces The Road Warriors on Thunder. The Faces of Fear would dominate throughout the match and were looking to close it out when out of the crowd came Raven, Billy Kidman, Saturn, Riggs, Hammer and Lodi. They would enter the ring and do a number on Dungeon of Doom members the Faces of Fear. This would prompt the Dungeon to join them in the ring and a brawl ensued. Security and law enforcement had to break up the brawl.

Sting made his way to the ring from the rafters and grabbed a microphone.

STING: Flair! You're right we go way back. You know I'm better than you today and are afraid of me. I want a piece of you next after Bret Hart. I should be #1 contender...Goldbergs music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

GOLDBERG: Sting, with all due respect you are behind me on the ladder for that title! If not, we can settle it right now!

MAIN EVENT: With that we have a match to determine the #1 contender match. The action is going good but we are greeted by the NWO as they would attack Sting and Goldberg would pick up the DQ win. The NWO would also attack Goldberg and leave them in the ring and spray paint NWO letters on their backs.

That's all the time we have for tonight ladies and gentlemen join us Thursday as we will be Live from Chattanooga, TN for WCW Thunder!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 05:25 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Prince Iaukea...or the Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaukea? I can't decide which one I like more, but I'm glad you're using him either way. I wish I had more CAW slots in this game, I would definitely have him in my universe, too!

You're really not messing around with these main events on Nitro and Thunder. Sting-Goldberg, Hogan-Hart... these are PPV-caliber matches! There was that one Sting-Goldberg Nitro main event, where Sting had him in the Deathlock, and would have won the title and ended the streak if not for Hogan running out and gently tapping Sting in the head with his foot... which somehow knocked Sting out entirely and cost him the match and the belt. LOL. Ah, I miss WCW.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:58 PM   #23
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravesFan9
You're really not messing around with these main events on Nitro and Thunder. Sting-Goldberg, Hogan-Hart... these are PPV-caliber matches!

Ah, I miss WCW.
Yeah I've been just wanting to get everyone involved off the bat. I think I'm going to actually group everyone into groups of what show they will most likely be on or should I say which slot in the show they would be in.

For example some guys will only wrestle PPV's, Mid/Late Nitro or Main Event Thunder. Those guys would be the "highest" ranking. It will go all the way down to guys who will only wrestle on Saturday Night. These will be re-evaluated each month going forward and people could go up or down my rankings.

I miss WCW too. I am watching the history of WCW on WWE Network. I started with the first Nitro and am all the way up to 1996 just after Hogan turned heel with NWO. It's awesome to relive but sad in a way with alot of the guys passed on. I also watched a Busch Series race from 1998 the other day at Indianapolis Raceway Park. I miss that track.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:19 PM   #24
Rookie

SoxSoxSox's Arena

This booking is better than anything the WWE has done in at least a decade. Following.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »