Home

WWE 2011 Alternate Universe | EWR

This is a discussion on WWE 2011 Alternate Universe | EWR within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2020, 05:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: WWE 2011 Alternate Universe | EWR

I only know who some of these people are, lol, but here's my picks:

Gail Kim
Shelton Benjamin
Christian and Regal
Rey Mysterio
Wade Barrett (IDK who he is but I'm not a Cena fan)
Christopher Daniels
...and I don't know the rest!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 05:49 PM   #26
Pro

sgf83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravesFan9
I only know who some of these people are, lol, but here's my picks:

Gail Kim
Shelton Benjamin
Christian and Regal
Rey Mysterio
Wade Barrett (IDK who he is but I'm not a Cena fan)
Christopher Daniels
...and I don't know the rest!
I didn't recognize a few either. Must have been post 2006 which is when I quit watching it.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:23 PM   #27
Pro

August 28th 2011

PRE SHOW

John Cena is walking backstage, when out of nowhere he gets grabbed and pulled behind some crates. We hear a crack, and someone's footsteps running off. The camera pans over, and John Cena is out cold on the floor, a monkey wrench lying next to him, with no sign of the attacker.

Segment Rating 4.5*

MAIN SHOW

Shelton Benjamin vs Drew McIntyre

Match Background: McIntyre and Shelton are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Shelton hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Shelton goes for a splash but McIntyre puts the knees up. Drew McIntyre connects with rights and lefts and Shelton Benjamin is down! Shelton reverses an irish whip...and Drew McIntyre runs into the referee! Drew McIntyre scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Shelton reverses a waistlock. Shelton hits a dropkick on Drew McIntyre and gets right back up. McIntyre takes a NICE hurrancarana from Shelton Benjamin. Covers for a quick two count. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of McIntyre! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Drew McIntyre elbows Shelton Benjamin in the face to break a hammerlock. Spear by Drew McIntyre. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Shelton counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Drew McIntyre is in trouble. Pay Dirt! 1....2....3. Shelton Benjamin is still in the ring celebrating. Drew McIntyre pushes the referee away. Drew McIntyre spins Shelton around. Drew McIntyre hits the Future Shock!

Match Rating 3.5*

Rhodes Brothers vs Hawkins and Ryder vs Cryme Tyme.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Cryme Tyme and Rhodes Brothers are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the WWE Raw Tag Team titles.

The Match: Powerbomb on Rhodes. Spear! JTG is down! Hawkins and Ryder whip Dustin into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hawkins is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shad Gaspard drives the ladder into Ryder. Spinebuster by Dustin Rhodes. Rhodes Brothers whip JTG into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Nice piledriver on Rhodes. Whip into the ladder by Dustin. Powerbomb on Dustin. Rhodes counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rhodes rams JTG into the ladder. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cody Rhodes and Dustin Rhodes climb the ladder and grab the prize for the win.

Match Rating 3.5*

Kharma vs Gail Kim.

Match Background: Gail Kim and Kharma have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE SmackDown Womens title. Gail Kim has been WWE SmackDown Womens champion since 12 August 2011.

The Match: Gail Kim hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Gail Kim strikes Kharma. Gail Kim uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Gail Kim hits a dropkick on Kharma and gets right back up. Kharma blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Kharma slams Gail Kim down and motions to the crowd. Kharma hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Gail Kim reverses a waistlock. Gail Kim crushes Kharma with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Gail Kim. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kharma elbows Gail Kim in the face to break a hammerlock. Kharma hits a right hand. Kharma misses a clothesline. Hard back suplex on Kharma. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Kharma gets whipped into the corner by Gail Kim, who charges in with a clothesline. Kharma grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Kharma gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. Kharma looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Kharma has lost it!

Match Rating 3*

Christopher Daniels vs Michael McGillicutty.

Match Background: Mike McG and Daniels are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title.

The Match: Daniels just WAFFLES Mike McG with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Mike McG blocks a kick from Christopher Daniels. Mike McG scoops and slams Christopher Daniels. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Christopher Daniels charges, Mike McG moves, and the referee is knocked silly! TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Daniels! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Daniels powers out of a headlock. Hard back suplex on Mike McG. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Flying reverse elbow by Christopher Daniels. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Christopher Daniels and Mike McG is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Christopher Daniels gets taken down out of nowhere! Doctor Bomb connects and Daniels landed hard. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Daniels kicks Michael McGillicutty in the gut to reverse the momentum. Christopher Daniels has Michael McGillicutty down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, BME! 1....2....3. Christopher Daniels goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

Christian and William Regal vs Miz and Morrison.

Match Background: Christian \ Regal and Miz and Morrison have been feuding recently. Miz and Morrison hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Christian \ Regal during the feud. This match is for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team titles. Miz and Morrison have been WWE SmackDown Tag Team champions since 19 August 2011.

The Match: Christian connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. BAAACK Body drop by The Miz gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to William Regal. Christian \ Regal hook up The Miz, then hit a double suplex. Covers for a quick two count. The Miz takes a butterfly suplex from Regal. Regal goes for a splash but The Miz puts the knees up. Massive backbreaker on Regal and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to John Morrison. Morrison crushes Regal with a huge legdrop. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Morrison goes for a splash but Regal puts the knees up. A Gut buster connects on Morrison and hits hard. Regal tags out to Christian. Christian gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Christian. Tag to The Miz. Stun Gun from Christian! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. The Miz slides out and grabs a chair! Christian goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification. Christian \ Regal climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella.

Match Background: AJ Lee and Nikki are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE Raw Womens title.

The Match: AJ Lee kicks the leg, knocks Nikki down, and goes to work on it. Nikki counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Some chops from Nikki, are pretty much no sold as AJ Lee doesn't seem to be any worse for wear. AJ Lee reverses an irish whip...and Nikki Bella runs into the referee! Nikki Bella with an enziguri. That reminds me...R.I.P, Owen Hart. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! AJ Lee powers out of a headlock. Spin kick by AJ Lee to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Nikki is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Nikki. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pin, but Nikki is out just before the three count. Nikki reverses a AJ Lee hammerlock. Flying elbow off the top rope by Nikki Bella, but there was NO elevation off the leap. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. AJ Lee avoids a Nikki Bella avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Brie Bella comes running down the aisle with a chair! Nikki and AJ Lee continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Brie Bella slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but AJ Lee moves! Brie accidentally blasts Nikki with a chair to the head! AJ Lee throws Brie out of the ring! AJ Lee has Nikki Bella down on the canvas. Here it comes...Octopus! Nikki Bella taps! AJ Lee goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

Match Rating 3*

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton.

Match Background: Orton and Mysterio have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title. Randy Orton has been World Heavyweight champion since 05 August 2011.

The Match: Mysterio hits a dropkick on Randy Orton and gets right back up. Mysterio crushes Orton with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Orton flips out of a Rey Mysterio bodyslam attempt. Mysterio is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Bodyslam by Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Mysterio is out just before the three count. Rey Mysterio charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Mysterio flips out of a Randy Orton bodyslam attempt. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Mysterio hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Mysterio walks into a drop toe hold. BAAACK Body drop by Mysterio gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Rey Mysterio slugs Randy Orton, sending him down into the corner. While Mysterio fires up the crowd, Orton is removing the turnbuckle pad! Rey Mysterio comes over...but Orton grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Rey Mysterio face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Randy Orton rolls up the stunned Rey Mysterio, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Randy Orton. Randy Orton remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 4*

John Cena vs Wade Barrett.

Match Background: Cena and Barrett are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE title.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Wade Barrett ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Cena blocks a kick from Wade Barrett. STIFF~! chop lights up Barrett who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Cena whips Barrett into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Barrett ducks a wild right hand. BIG clothesline on Cena. Spinebuster by Wade Barrett. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Cena. Pin, but Cena is out just before the three count. Cena kicks Wade Barrett in the gut to reverse the momentum. Nice piledriver on Barrett. Pin, but Barrett is out just before the three count. Wade Barrett elbows John Cena in the face to break a hammerlock. Triple H comes running down the aisle with a chair! Barrett and John Cena continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Triple H slides in and blasts John Cena with a chair to the head! HHH climbs out of the ring, the damage done! John Cena is in trouble. Here it comes - Wasteland. 1....2...3, it's finished. Wade Barrett smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Triple H, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 4*
Old 08-24-2020, 08:28 PM   #28
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Good Show! Glad Shelton Benjamin could retain.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #29
Pro

August 29th 2011
Next PPV Night of Champions September 25th 2011

John Cena is in the ring, and he calls out Wade Barrett. There is no response, so John Cena walks off backstage to find him.

Segment Rating 4*

Christopher Daniels vs Alberto Del Rio.

Match Background: Christopher Daniels is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 28 August 2011.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels connects with a back heel kick on Del Rio and gets back up quickly. Daniels hits a dropkick on Alberto Del Rio and gets right back up. Hard back suplex on Del Rio. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Del Rio blocks a kick from Christopher Daniels. Del Rio hits a dropkick on Christopher Daniels and gets right back up. Spinebuster by Alberto Del Rio. There's a two count on the pin. Christopher Daniels once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Lightning kick by Daniels on Del Rio. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Christopher Daniels and Del Rio is out! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Alberto Del Rio powers out of a Christopher Daniels headlock. Alberto Del Rio connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Daniels flips out of a Alberto Del Rio bodyslam attempt. Del Rio takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels has Alberto Del Rio down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - BME, forget about it. 1....2...3! Michael McGillicutty comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Michael McGillicutty spins Daniels around. Michael McGillicutty hits the McGillicutter! Christopher Daniels has been left down on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Cryme Tyme are backstage. They talked trash about Rhodes Brothers, continuing their feud. Now, THIS was a good, solid way of hyping it up.

Segment Rating 4*

Kelly Kelly vs Sarah Stock.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Sarah Stock on Kelly. Implant DDT by Sarah Stock! I will always and forever mark out for that move. There's a two count on the pin. Kelly reverses a waistlock. Sarah Stock takes a knee lift from Kelly. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Kelly hits a quick kick on Stock. Kelly hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Stock powers out of a headlock. Stock crushes Kelly with a huge legdrop. Sarah Stock moves in for the kill. Tiger Driver! 1....2....3. Sarah Stock goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

Match Rating 3*

Backstage, a crowd is forming around John Cena, who has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Chris Jericho vs R-Truth.

The Match: Double arm suplex by Chris Jericho connects as R-Truth hits hard. R-Truth gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Jericho! Jericho slams R-Truth down and motions to the crowd. A Gut buster connects on R-Truth and hits hard. Jericho walks into a drop toe hold. R-Truth hits a rolling kick on Jericho. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. R-Truth crushes Jericho with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. R-Truth gets taken down out of nowhere! Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and R-Truth hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Belly to belly off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Jericho walks into a drop toe hold. R-Truth connects with rights and lefts and Chris Jericho is down! R-Truth drops an elbow...but Chris Jericho moves out of the way. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on R-Truth by Jericho. Remember when that was a legit finish? Chris Jericho moves in for the kill. Codebreaker! 1....2....3. Chris Jericho goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Brandi Rhodes comes down to the ring and takes a microphone. She announces that she has signed a tag team, and that her new clients are Rhodes Brothers. Out come Rhodes Brothers, and they shake hands with their new manager, signaling the new alliance.

Segment Rating 3.5*

AJ Lee and Kaitlyn vs Bella Twins.

Match Background: AJ Lee and Nikki have been feuding recently. Nikki has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. AJ Lee is the reigning WWE Raw Womens champion, and has been since 28 August 2011.

The Match: Kaitlyn punches away at Brie Bella. Badly executed second rope splash by Kaitlyn convinces me that I can do better. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to AJ Lee. AJ Lee \ Kaitlyn whip Brie into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. AJ Lee hits a dropkick on Brie Bella and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spinning back kick from AJ Lee. Brie kicks AJ Lee in the gut to reverse the momentum. Swan Dive headbutt from Brie but without much elevation on the leap. Tag to Nikki Bella. Big forearm by Nikki draws laughter from the crowd because it was THAT bad. Nikki tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on AJ Lee. Nikki goes for a splash but AJ Lee puts the knees up. Tag between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn hits a sloppy *** bulldog off the ropes. Kaitlyn DDTs Nikki Bella. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kaitlyn uses a neckbreaker on Nikki. Kaitlyn walks into a drop toe hold. Back heel kick from Nikki on Kaitlyn, but it missed by miles. Nikki Bella moves in for the kill. Sitout Facebuster! 1....2....3. Bella Twins nod at each other...and they attack Kaitlyn \ AJ Lee! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Kaitlyn \ AJ Lee down and out on the canvas.

Match Rating 2*

Christopher Daniels is backstage. He was building up the feud with Michael McGillicutty. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 3.5*

Jack Swagger vs Kane.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kane ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kane connects with rights and lefts and Jack Swagger is down! Bodyslam by Kane. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Jack Swagger by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kane gets taken down out of nowhere! A Gut buster connects on Kane and hits hard. Massive backbreaker on Kane and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Kane avoids a Jack Swagger avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spear by Kane. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Kane! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kane walks into a drop toe hold. Double arm suplex by Jack Swagger connects as Kane hits hard. Kane counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Jack Swagger by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kane moves in for the kill. Chokeslam! 1....2....3. Kane goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

The Authority have come to the ring, led by Triple H, with Stephanie McMahon and WWE Champion Wade Barrett. He takes the microphone and announces that there is a new member of the group, and introduces Kevin Nash, who comes down the aisle. He climbs in and joins his new partners, cementing the new alliance.

Segment Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 08-26-2020, 09:53 PM   #30
Pro

September 2nd 2011

The Miz vs Bobby Lashley.

The Match: Bobby Lashley hits some punches. How generic. The Miz counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Miz ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Lashley reverses an irish whip...and The Miz runs into the referee! Death valley driver by The Miz! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Miz! Bobby Lashley comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Bobby Lashley with a spinning neckbreaker on The Miz. Massive backbreaker on The Miz and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Bobby Lashley connects and The Miz is down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! The Miz blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spear by The Miz. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! The Miz drops an elbow...but Bobby Lashley moves out of the way. Christian comes running down the aisle with a chair! Lashley whips The Miz into the ropes. Christian jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Christian, The Miz, and the chair! The Miz staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Bobby Lashley remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 4*

Shelton Benjamin comes out, and announces that he has decided that it is time that he had a manager. Out from the back comes Stacy Keibler, apparently making her debut as the new manager of Shelton Benjamin.

Segment Rating 4*

Kharma vs Eve Torres.

The Match: Kharma slams Eve Torres. Kharma hits some punches. How generic. Kharma with a spinning neckbreaker on Eve. Eve Torres charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Eve Torres comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Face crusher from Eve on Kharma sets up for an elbowdrop. Badly executed second rope splash by Eve. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kharma blocks a punch. Big piledriver on Eve. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Kharma just KILLS Eve Torres! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Eve counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Kharma gets hip tossed by Eve. Kharma flips out of a Eve Torres bodyslam attempt. Flying shoulder tackle by Kharma sends Eve CRASHING to the mat. Kharma moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Implant Buster. 1....2...3, it's finished. Gail Kim comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Kharma is ready though, and strikes first! Kharma spins Gail Kim around. Kharma hits the Implant Buster! Gail Kim has been left down on the canvas. The attempted ambush has backfired.

Match Rating 3*

Christian \ Regal are backstage. They continued the feud by ripping into Miz and Morrison. Hooray for properly booked feuds!

Segment Rating 4*

Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Dolph Ziggler puts down Rey Mysterio. Massive backbreaker on Mysterio and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rey Mysterio powers out of a Dolph Ziggler headlock. Rey Mysterio kicks the leg, knocks Ziggler down, and goes to work on it. Spin kick by Rey Mysterio to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Rey Mysterio to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Dolph Ziggler reverses a hip toss. Big piledriver on Mysterio. Covers for a quick two count. Mysterio walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Fallaway slam by Dolph Ziggler puts down Rey Mysterio. Dolph Ziggler hits some punches. How generic. Mysterio reverses a Dolph Ziggler hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Ziggler goes down. One day, Mysterio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tiger suplex on Ziggler. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Rey Mysterio has Dolph Ziggler down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Torpedo Splash!!! Randy Orton quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Rey Mysterio turns around. Randy Orton spins Mysterio around. Randy Orton hits the RKO! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Orton! Ziggler \ Orton are beating down on Rey Mysterio! The music of Big Show hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Ziggler and Orton bail out of the ring, leaving Rey Mysterio down in the ring. Big Show may have saved Rey Mysterio from a brutal beating.

Match Rating 4*

Drew McIntyre is his locker room when in walks Stacy Keibler. She pleads with him to give Shelton Benjamin a match, and eventually Drew McIntyre agrees.

Segment Rating 3.5*

William Regal vs John Morrison.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Christian \ Regal vs Miz and Morrison feud.

The Match: Regal walks into a high dropkick from John Morrison, almost losing several teeth in the process. William Regal fights out of a grapple. William Regal snap suplexes Morrison. John Morrison charges, Regal moves, and the referee is knocked silly! TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Morrison! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! John Morrison pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Second rope flying axe handle, Regal goes down. One day, Morrison might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Regal takes a NICE hurrancarana from John Morrison. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Regal. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! John Morrison misses a clothesline. Spear by William Regal. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Regal walks into a drop toe hold. William Regal hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Morrison scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! William Regal got screwed out of the victory! John Morrison goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Shane McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Big Show \ Mysterio and Ziggler \ Orton fight in a tag team match.

Segment Rating 4*

Drew McIntyre vs Shelton Benjamin.

Match Background: McIntyre and Shelton have been feuding recently. So far, McIntyre hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Shelton since the feud started. Shelton Benjamin is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 26 August 2011.

The Match: Shelton Benjamin strikes McIntyre. McIntyre is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shelton Benjamin hits a rolling kick on McIntyre. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Shelton slams Drew McIntyre down and motions to the crowd. McIntyre counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Shelton Benjamin takes a butterfly suplex from McIntyre. Drew McIntyre hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Shelton reverses a Drew McIntyre hammerlock. McIntyre takes a quick lariat. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Shelton Benjamin. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! McIntyre counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! McIntyre hits a right hand. McIntyre walks into a drop toe hold. BAAACK Body drop by McIntyre gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Shelton Benjamin ducks a McIntyre clothesline and does a quick roll up. Shelton has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Shelton Benjamin climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Gail Kim is backstage. She was building up the feud with Kharma. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 3.5*

Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Orton vs Mysterio feud. Mysterio has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Randy Orton is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 05 August 2011.

The Match: Big Show charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Nice piledriver on Big Show. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler \ Orton whip Big Show into the corner. Dolph Ziggler whips Randy Orton in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. A Gut buster connects on Big Show and hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. STIFF~! chop lights up Big Show who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Big Show reverses a waistlock. Big Show scores with a big spinebuster. Tag between Big Show and Rey Mysterio. Mysterio hits a dropkick on Dolph Ziggler and gets right back up. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Ziggler is down! Rey Mysterio misses a clothesline. Tag to Randy Orton. Nice piledriver on Mysterio. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Randy Orton connects and Rey Mysterio is down! Pin, but Mysterio is out just before the three count. Randy Orton hits some punches. How generic. Rey Mysterio once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. SUPER frankensteiner on Orton, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Rey Mysterio floors Randy Orton...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Torpedo Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Big Show \ Mysterio go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 08-26-2020, 09:59 PM   #31
Pro

September 3rd 2011

WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon has released the following statement:

"September 5th 2011, Monday Night Raw will be live on USA, and on that night yours truly will be there and I will be making a huge announcement.

This announcement has been in the making for awhile now, and the time is right to let the entire WWE Universe know what is going on.

This announcement WILL change the present and future of WWE in ways never before felt. So I invite you all to tune in this Monday, for this historic moment."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2020, 09:41 PM   #32
Pro

September 5th 2011

Tonight, is set to be a historic company changing night, as the Chairman of the WWE Vince McMahon is in attendance with the promise of making a huge announcement.

A limo pulls up outside, and out steps Mr. McMahon. He looks around, then heads for the locker rooms.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Nikki Bella vs Kaitlyn.

The Match: Flying dropkick from Nikki on Kaitlyn gets a two count. Nikki tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Kaitlyn. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kaitlyn ducks a wild right hand. Kaitlyn DOESN'T take a page out of Andre the Giant's book and hits an incredibly weak headbutt on Nikki. Kaitlyn slams Nikki down. More pain is to come...probably to the viewer. There's a two count on the pin. Kaitlyn knocks Nikki down to the canvas with a clothesline. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kaitlyn punches away at Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Back heel kick from Nikki on Kaitlyn, but it missed by miles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Nikki Bella knocks Kaitlyn down to the canvas with a clothesline. Pin, but Kaitlyn is out just before the three count. Kaitlyn takes a second rope chop from Nikki. I haven't seen one of those in years. Kaitlyn gets hip tossed by Nikki and follows it up with two more. Kaitlyn pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Nikki takes a couple of weak clotheslines. Kaitlyn DDTs Nikki Bella. AJ Lee comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Nikki Bella turns around. AJ Lee drops Nikki to the canvas. AJ Lee quickly locks on the Octopus! AJ Lee leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Kaitlyn, Nikki got pinned. AJ Lee has a chair. Nikki Bella stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across her back, leaving her unmoving on the canvas. AJ Lee sets the chair up, then picks up Nikki Bella. She gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending her face first into the chair! AJ Lee has left Nikki down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

Match Rating 2.5*

John Cena is in the ring, and he calls out Wade Barrett. There is no response, so John Cena walks off backstage to find him.

Segment Rating 4.5*

R-Truth vs Alberto Del Rio.

The Match: Flying cross body off the top rope! Powerbomb on Del Rio. Diamond Dust from R-Truth and Del Rio is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! R-Truth hits a dropkick on Alberto Del Rio and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Alberto Del Rio once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. BIG clothesline on R-Truth. Big piledriver on R-Truth. R-Truth comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Big piledriver on Del Rio. R-Truth moves in for the kill. Shut Up!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! R-Truth goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Christopher Daniels is walking backstage when Michael McGillicutty comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Michael McGillicutty walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Daniels down on the floor.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Michael McGillicutty vs Santino Marella.

The Match: Michael McGillicutty charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by Santino Marella. There's a two count on the pin. Michael McGillicutty avoids a Santino Marella avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Santino gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Mike McG! Running knee lift from Michael McGillicutty. Covers for a quick two count. Michael McGillicutty plants Santino with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Vertical suplex by Michael McGillicutty. Michael McGillicutty gets taken down out of nowhere! Nice piledriver on Mike McG. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Santino Marella connects and Michael McGillicutty is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Santino Marella with a spinning neckbreaker on Mike McG. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Santino Marella ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Mike McG blocks a punch. Santino gets caught with a short powerbomb from Mike McG. Michael McGillicutty plants Santino with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Santino Marella tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when Mike McG goes to the eyes! Michael McGillicutty quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Santino Marella collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Santino Marella got screwed! Christopher Daniels comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Christopher Daniels slams Mike McG down. Christopher Daniels climbs to the top rope and hits the BME! Michael McGillicutty has been left down on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Nikki Bella is backstage. She was building up the feud with AJ Lee. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 3*

Kelly Kelly vs Melina.

The Match: Forearm to the face from Kelly on Melina. Melina pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Melina snapmares Kelly Kelly and goes for the DREADED chinlock. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Melina face jams Kelly Kelly. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Kelly blocks a kick from Melina. Face crusher from Kelly on Melina sets up for an elbowdrop. Kelly tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Melina. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Kelly Kelly. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Melina once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Melina hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Kelly. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kelly Kelly pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Kelly Kelly moves in for the kill. K2!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kelly Kelly remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Brandi Rhodes is backstage with Rhodes Brothers. If it were up to me, i'd let Rhodes Brothers do their own interviews, they are just as capable as Brandi Rhodes. And they wouldn't have to pay Brandi Rhodes as much. Brandi Rhodes was building up the feud with Cryme Tyme.

Segment Rating 2.5*

Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho.

Match Background: Wade Barrett is the reigning WWE champion, and has been since 28 August 2011.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by Barrett gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tiger bomb by Chris Jericho, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. There's a two count on the pin. Wade Barrett avoids a Chris Jericho avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Barrett slams Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Jericho! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Fallaway slam by Wade Barrett puts down Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho powers out of a Wade Barrett headlock. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Chris Jericho! There's a two count on the pin. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Barrett! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Jericho drives a thrust kick into the chest of Barrett. Double arm suplex by Chris Jericho connects as Barrett hits hard. Wade Barrett once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Wade Barrett with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Jericho! Triple H comes running down the aisle with a chair! Barrett whips Chris Jericho into the ropes. HHH jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between HHH, Jericho, and the chair! Chris Jericho staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Barrett \ HHH are beating down on Chris Jericho! The music of John Cena hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Barrett and HHH bail out of the ring, leaving Chris Jericho down in the ring. John Cena may have saved Chris Jericho from a brutal beating.

Match Rating 4*

Mr. McMahon has come out for his retirement speech. He brings out Stephanie McMahon at the end, and says that everything he stood for, he is now passing on to Stephanie. He leaves for the last time with Stephanie McMahon.

Segment Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »