Home

WWE 2011 Alternate Universe | EWR

This is a discussion on WWE 2011 Alternate Universe | EWR within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2020, 10:24 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2011 Alternate Universe | EWR

November 14th 2011
Next PPV: Survivor Series November 27th 2011

With 9 days till Survivor Series, Smackdown GM Shane McMahon has decided that tonight is the night we will find out who the World Heavyweight Champion heading into the ppv will be. As Rey Mysterio defends the championship against The Miz, but Shane wants to test their limits, so tonights championship match will be an Iron Man Match!

Eve Torres vs Michelle McCool.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Michelle McCool takes a knee lift from Eve. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Flying elbow off the top rope by Eve Torres, getting as close to zero air as possible. There's a two count on the pin. Michelle counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Michelle suplexes Eve to the canvas and picks the opponent back up again. Eve just EATS a swinging neckbreaker slam from Michelle. Hooks the leg for a two count. Forward suplex from Michelle. Pin, but Eve is out just before the three count. Michelle McCool strikes Eve Torres with a hard blow. Eve pushes out of a Michelle McCool hold. Eve Torres uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying knee to the face from Eve Torres. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Eve hits a soaring kick on Michelle. Eve hits a back kick, doubling Michelleover. Michelle McCool comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Eve tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Sloppy discus punch from Michelle McCool barely connects on Eve. Layla El comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Eve Torres turns around. Layla El puts Eve in the corner. Layla El sets up, and hits a Facelift! Layla leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Michelle defeats Eve. Michelle and Layla are putting the boots to Eve Torres! Gail Kim comes running down the aisle with a chair! She slides in, sending Lay-Cool running for cover. Gail Kim saved Eve from a major beating.

Match Rating 3.5*

We see Rey Mysterio warming up backstage.

Segment Rating 4*

Bray Wyatt vs Alex Shelley.

Match Background: Motor City Machine Guns and Wyatt Family have been feuding recently. Wyatt Family hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Motor City Machine Guns during the feud.

The Match: Wyatt takes a flying neckbreaker from Alex Shelley. Flying reverse elbow by Alex Shelley. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bray Wyatt powers out of a Alex Shelley headlock. Wyatt slams Alex Shelley. Fallaway slam by Bray Wyatt puts down Alex Shelley. There's a two count on the pin. Bray Wyatt scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Shelley is out just before the three count. Bray Wyatt with a spinning neckbreaker on Shelley. Bray Wyatt misses a clothesline. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Wyatt is down! Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Alex Shelley. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shelley hits a dropkick on Bray Wyatt and gets right back up. Spinning back kick from Alex Shelley. Bray Wyatt once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Bray Wyatt with a spinning neckbreaker on Shelley. High Angle DDT by Bray Wyatt just SPIKES Alex Shelley down! Bray Wyatt floors Alex Shelley. Sister Abigail!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Bray Wyatt slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Shelley turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Stacy Keibler is backstage with Drew McIntyre. Stacy Keibler continued the feud between McIntyre and Evan Bourne by talking trash. The buyrates are going to go through the roof!

Segment Rating 4*

Bo Rotundo vs Chris Sabin.

Match Background: Motor City Machine Guns and Wyatt Family have been feuding recently. Wyatt Family hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Motor City Machine Guns during the feud.

The Match: Bo Rotundo connects with a back heel kick on Sabin and gets back up quickly. Bo drops an elbow...but Chris Sabin moves out of the way. SUPER frankensteiner on Bo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Springboard dropkick from Chris Sabin. Nicely done. Chris Sabin moves in for the kill. Cradle Shock!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Bo Rotundo leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Chris Sabin comes running as well, and Bo gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Match Rating 3.5*

Evan Bourne is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Drew McIntyre. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3*

Evan Bourne vs Roderick Strong.

The Match: Evan Bourne strikes R. Strong. Evan Bourne strikes R. Strong. Second rope flying axe handle, R. Strong goes down. One day, Bourne might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Bourne hits a dropkick on Roderick Strong and gets right back up. Roderick Strong is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. R. Strong slams Evan Bourne down and motions to the crowd. Bourne walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. Evan Bourne reverses a hip toss. Super kick by Evan Bourne. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Evan Bourne. Pin, but R. Strong is out just before the three count. R. Strong pushes out of a Evan Bourne hold. Bourne is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Evan Bourne pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Evan Bourne hits a rolling kick on R. Strong. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Evan Bourne stuns Roderick Strong. Flying Double Knee!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Drew McIntyre comes running down the aisle with a chair! Evan Bourne is just leaving the ring...and McIntyre scores with a brutal chair shot! Evan Bourne falls to the floor holding his head.

Match Rating 3.5*

Motor City Machine Guns are in the ring, when Wyatt Family come out of the crowd and attack. After a short brawl, Wyatt Family take control. Alex Shelley gets tossed to the outside, and they concentrate on Chris Sabin beating him down. They set up a table in the ring, and then put him through it with a devastating spike powerbomb. They drag Sabin to the corner, then tie him upside down in the turnbuckles. Grabbing a chair each, Wyatt and Bo take turns in hammering away with chair shots. Finally, Alex Shelley manages to get back in the ring, carrying a chair, and chase off Wyatt Family. However, the damage has been done, as Chris Sabin is unconscious. Paramedics run down to help him.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Eve Torres and Gail Kim vs Lay-Cool.

Match Background: Gail Kim and Michelle have been feuding for quite some time now. Michelle has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Gail Kim is the reigning WWE SmackDown Womens champion, and has been since 12 August 2011.

The Match: Flying elbow from Gail Kim connects. Gail Kim crushes Layla with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Gail Kim and Eve Torres. Eve \ Gail Kim whip Layla into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Layla takes a hard, stinging chop from Eve. One word: Ow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Eve snapmares Layla El and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Layla El reverses a hip toss. Flapjack from Layla on Eve. Tag between Layla El and Michelle McCool. Right hand from Michelle on Eve. BRUTAL forearm by Michelle, the operative word being brutal. Eve counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag to Gail Kim. SUPER frankensteiner on Michelle, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Springboard dropkick from Gail Kim. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Michelle goes down. Michelle pushes out of a Gail Kim hold. Michelle McCool scores with a poor face jam on Gail Kim. Michelle McCool gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! Lay-Cool rush forward to attack! Gail Kim \ Eve get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Maryse Ouellet is backstage with The Miz. If it were up to me, i'd let The Miz do his own interviews, he is just as good, if not better a talker than Maryse Ouellet. Maryse Ouellet was building up the feud between Rey Mysterio and The Miz. Good idea.

Segment Rating 4*

The Miz vs Rey Mysterio.

Match Background: This will be an iron man bout. This is another chapter in the long-running Mysterio vs The Miz feud. The Miz has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title. Rey Mysterio has been World Heavyweight champion since 25 September 2011.

The Match: FIRST FALL: BAAACK Body drop by Mysterio gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by The Miz. Covers for a quick two count. The Miz misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Mysterio just WAFFLES The Miz with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on The Miz. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Nicely done. Pin, but The Miz is out just before the three count. Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio connects. The Miz elbows Rey Mysterio in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive backbreaker on Mysterio and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by The Miz connects and Rey Mysterio is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by The Miz sends Mysterio CRASHING to the mat. The Miz hits some punches. How generic. Mysterio counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Hard back suplex on The Miz. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tor-NADO DDT from Rey Mysterio, The Miz got planted! ONE...TWO...THREE. Mysterio defeats The Miz. SECOND FALL: Standing leg lariat by Rey Mysterio on The Miz. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and The Miz goes down. Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on The Miz. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Spin kick by Rey Mysterio to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. The Miz blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! BIG clothesline on Mysterio. Spinebuster by The Miz. Covers for a quick two count. Mysterio blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spinning bulldog in the corner and The Miz is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, The Miz goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Mysterio walks into a drop toe hold. Mysterio walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Cover gets three for The Miz, Mysterio got pinned. THIRD FALL: Rey Mysterio kicks the leg, knocks The Miz down, and goes to work on it. The Miz once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Miz ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Powerbomb on Mysterio. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Miz! Mysterio reverses a waistlock. The Miz takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Lightning kick by Mysterio on The Miz. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on The Miz. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Mysterio walks into a drop toe hold. Massive backbreaker on Mysterio and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. The Miz walks into a drop toe hold. Rey Mysterio floors The Miz...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Torpedo Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! END OF BOUT. Rey Mysterio climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2020, 12:04 AM   #66
Pro

November 21st 2011

Breaking News:

As WWE heads towards Survivor Series where our 2 brands will go to war head to head. WWE has decided this week leading up to it will be titled: WWE Gold Rush! What this means is both on Raw tonight, and Smackdown this friday, all 4 championships for each show will be on the line. The last chance for brands to get their best champions in place, and to see who is left to represent their brands in the traditional Survivor Series matches!

Jack Swagger vs Alex Riley.

The Match: Full nelson slam on Swagger. Death valley driver by Alex Riley! No one executes that move properly anymore. Powerbomb on Swagger. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Fallaway slam by Alex Riley puts down Jack Swagger. There's a two count on the pin. Jack Swagger avoids a Alex Riley avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Swagger drives a thrust kick into the chest of A-Ry. Jack Swagger hits a stalling suplex on A-Ry. Alex Riley reverses a hip toss. Spinebuster by Alex Riley. Jack Swagger can barely stand. You're Dismissed!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Alex Riley remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Tyler Breeze is backstage. He hyped himself up on THE STICK~!, talking about what he was going to do...and soon.

Segment Rating 2.5*

Derrick Bateman vs Kane.

The Match: Kane slams Derrick Bateman. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Derrick Bateman by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Spinebuster by Kane. High Angle DDT by Kane just SPIKES Derrick Bateman down! Kane moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Tombstone. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kane slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Bateman turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Kevin Owens is backstage. He hyped himself up on THE STICK~!, talking about what he was going to do...and soon.

Segment Rating 3*

Christopher Daniels vs Richie Steamboat vs Tyler Breeze vs Kevin Owens.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. This is a continuation of the Daniels vs Owens feud. So far, Daniels hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Owens since the feud started. This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title. Kevin Owens has been WWE Intercontinental champion since 30 October 2011.

The Match: Kevin Owens hits some punches. How generic. BAAACK Body drop by Steamboat gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Richie Steamboat fights out of a grapple. Steamboat tags out to Tyler Breeze. Owens takes a flying neckbreaker from Tyler Breeze. Kevin Owens charges, Breeze moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Tor-NADO DDT from Tyler Breeze, Owens got planted! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Owens takes a flying neckbreaker from Tyler Breeze. Tyler Breeze misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag between Kevin Owens and Christopher Daniels. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Breeze is down! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tyler Breeze elbows Christopher Daniels in the face to break a hammerlock. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Back heel kick off the second rope, Daniels goes down. Tag between Tyler Breeze and Kevin Owens. Christopher Daniels takes a butterfly suplex from Owens. Spear! Daniels is down! Kevin Owens floors Daniels near the ropes and makes the pin. Owens is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

Match Rating 3.5*

AJ Lee is backstage. She hyped herself up on THE STICK~!, talking about what she was going to do...and soon.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Nikki Bella vs Sarah Stock vs Melina vs AJ Lee.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This is a continuation of the AJ Lee vs Melina feud. This match is for the WWE Raw Womens title. AJ Lee has been WWE Raw Womens champion since 28 August 2011.

The Match: Melina hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Forearm to the face from Melina on Stock. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Melina and Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Slingshot clothesline by Nikki, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Nikki tags out to AJ Lee. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Stock tags out to Melina. AJ Lee takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. AJ Lee pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tiger suplex on Melina. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover gets three for AJ Lee, Melina got pinned. Hard back suplex on AJ Lee. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Stock crushes AJ Lee with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Stock hits a dropkick on AJ Lee and gets right back up. Tag to Nikki Bella. Kick to the gut from Nikki, who sadly, was even able to botch THAT. Sarah Stock gets hip tossed by Nikki, allowing Nikki to take a moment and play to the crowd. Sarah Stock avoids a Nikki Bella avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spin kick by Sarah Stock to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Diamond Dust from Sarah Stock and Nikki is out! ONE...TWO...THREE. Stock defeats Nikki. Flying cross body off the top rope! Diamond Dust from Sarah Stock and AJ Lee is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! AJ Lee reverses a hip toss. Sarah Stock gets knocked to the ground by AJ Lee. Octopus!!! Sarah Stock taps out!

Match Rating 3.5*

Wade Barrett is warming up backstage. Triple H walks over and tells him that he has his back tonight.

Segment Rating 4*

Cryme Tyme vs Rhodes Brothers vs Hart Dynasty.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Hart Dynasty are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the WWE Raw Tag Team titles. Hart Dynasty have been WWE Raw Tag Team champions since 14 November 2011.

The Match: JTG takes a butterfly suplex from DH Smith. Lightning kick by Tyson Kidd on Rhodes. Suplex onto the ladder by David Hart Smith! I can just picture J.R. screaming 'How do you learn to fall on a 20 foot ladder!' Nice piledriver on Tyson Kidd. Massive back suplex! Shad Gaspard got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Cody Rhodes scoops up DH Smith. Dustin bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Death valley driver by Dustin Rhodes! No one executes that move properly anymore. Rhodes hits a piledriver on JTG. That used to end matches, you know. Rhodes gets a face-full of ladder. Flying shoulder tackle by Shad sends Dustin CRASHING to the mat. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Shad! Tyson Kidd hits a rolling kick on Rhodes. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tyson Kidd. David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd go up the ladder and grab the prize for the win.

Match Rating 4.5*

Paul Heyman is backstage with Brock Lesnar. He hyped Lesnar up, talking about what he was going to do. That's what managers are paid for...

Segment Rating 4*

Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Triple H vs Wade Barrett.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. Lesnar and Barrett have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE title. Wade Barrett has been WWE champion since 28 August 2011.

The Match: Lesnar takes a headbutt from Wade Barrett. Flying shoulder tackle by Barrett sends Lesnar CRASHING to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Brock Lesnar comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Tag between Brock Lesnar and Triple H. Bodyslam by HHH. Triple H misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Triple H just KILLS Wade Barrett! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Wade Barrett by HHH. Remember when that was a legit finish? Triple H misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag between Wade Barrett and John Cena. Massive backbreaker on HHH and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. BAAACK Body drop by HHH gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. HHH ducks a wild right hand. John Cena charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Cena! Tag between Triple H and Wade Barrett. Bodyslam by Barrett. Wade Barrett scores with a standing spinebuster. John Cena grabs Wade Barrett from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Barrett rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it!

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 09-21-2020, 08:37 PM   #67
Pro

November 25th 2011

Tonight, is Smackdowns turn for the Gold Rush, as all 4 championships will be on the line on the final stop before Survivor Serier.

Beth Phoenix vs Layla El vs Eve Torres.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Beth scoops and slams Layla El. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Eve hits a short arm drag on Beth. Layla blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Weak bodyslam by Layla. Layla hits a piledriver on Beth Phoenix. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Covers for a quick two count. Eve Torres blasts Layla with a superkick. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Eve Torres gets taken down out of nowhere! Big clothesline from Layla. Beth Phoenix scores with a standing spinebuster. Layla El can barely stand. Here it comes - Glam Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Match Rating 3*

Stacy Keibler is backstage with Drew McIntyre. Stacy Keibler continued the feud between McIntyre and Evan Bourne by talking trash. The buyrates are going to go through the roof!

Segment Rating 4*

Evan Bourne vs Drew McIntyre.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. McIntyre and Bourne have been feuding for quite some time now. This match is for the WWE United States title. Drew McIntyre has been WWE United States champion since 14 October 2011.

The Match: Drew McIntyre connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Drew McIntyre drives the ladder into Bourne. BIG clothesline on Bourne. BIG clothesline on Bourne. Evan Bourne reverses a hip toss. Evan Bourne dives off the middle of the ladder with a clothesline that connects. Bourne crushes McIntyre with a running senton. Drew McIntyre comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Nice piledriver on Bourne. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Bourne kicks Drew McIntyre in the gut to reverse the momentum. McIntyre walks into a high dropkick from Evan Bourne, almost losing several teeth in the process. McIntyre reverses a Evan Bourne hammerlock. McIntyre slams Evan Bourne down and motions to the crowd. Bourne blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Bourne begins to climb up the ladder. He reaches the top...but McIntyre gets up and pushes the ladder! Evan Bourne falls from the top of the ladder all the way over the ropes to the outside! Drew McIntyre takes the opportunity and climbs the ladder for the win! Drew McIntyre remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Randy Orton is backstage. He hyped himself up on THE STICK~!, talking about what he was going to do...and soon.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

The Match: Bryan just WAFFLES Sheamus with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sheamus kicks Daniel Bryan in the gut to reverse the momentum. Sheamus slams Daniel Bryan. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Sheamus scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Sheamus goes for a splash but Bryan puts the knees up. Daniel Bryan snap suplexes Sheamus HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Bryan is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Bryan almost belly-to-belly suplexes Sheamus through the mat. What? It's possible. Covers for a quick two count. Emerald Fusion by Daniel Bryan on Sheamus! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sheamus reverses a waistlock. Big piledriver on Bryan. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bryan powers out of a headlock. Daniel Bryan has Sheamus down on the canvas. LeBell Lock!!! Sheamus taps out! Daniel Bryan goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 2.5*

Gail Kim is backstage. She continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Michelle McCool. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 4*

Michelle McCool vs Gail Kim.

Match Background: This will be a falls count anywhere bout. Gail Kim and Michelle have been feuding for quite some time now. This match is for the WWE SmackDown Womens title. Gail Kim has been WWE SmackDown Womens champion since 12 August 2011.

The Match: Michelle McCool smashes a Playstation console over the head of Gail Kim. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Michelle McCool hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Gail Kim reverses a hip toss. Gail Kim connects with a back heel kick on Michelle and gets back up quickly. Flying elbow from Gail Kim connects. There's a two count on the pin. Hip toss onto a chair by Gail Kim! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Gail Kim connects. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Dropkick connects, Michelle falls to the concrete floor. Hooks the leg for a two count. Michelle takes a kick to the chest. They wind up back in the squared circle. Michelle McCool elbows Gail Kim in the face to break a hammerlock. BRUTAL forearm by Michelle, the operative word being brutal. Covers for a quick two count. Ugly-looking short powerbomb by Michelle. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Gail Kim tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Slam into the table by Michelle. Gail Kim is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Hard back suplex on Michelle. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Back heel kick off the second rope, Michelle goes down. Gail Kim floors Michelle McCool. Flying Dragon!!! Michelle McCool taps out! Gail Kim climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Match Rating 3.5*

A video is played, hyping Wyatt Family.

Segment Rating 3*

Motor City Machine Guns vs William Regal and Christian vs Wyatt Family.

Match Background: This will be a TLC bout. Motor City Machine Guns are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Motor City Machine Guns and Wyatt Family have been feuding recently. This match is for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team titles. Motor City Machine Guns have been WWE SmackDown Tag Team champions since 30 October 2011.

The Match: Flying elbow from Bo Rotundo connects. Regal walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Bray Wyatt drives a table into Regal. Dropkick into the ladder by Bo, sending it into Christian! Flying reverse elbow by Alex Shelley. Bo Rotundo hits a stalling suplex on Shelley. Bo Rotundo hits an irish whip into a shopping cart! Regal \ Christian whip Bo into the corner. William Regal whips Christian in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Massive back suplex! Chris Sabin got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Regal gets hip-tossed onto the ladder! Implant DDT by Alex Shelley! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Running table shot by Shelley, sending it into Christian. Tiger suplex on Shelley. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Running knee lift from Bray Wyatt. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Bray Wyatt just KILLS Christian! Bo Rotundo and Bray Wyatt go up the ladder and grab the prize for the win.

Match Rating 3.5*

Rey Mysterio is backstage. He hyped himself up on THE STICK~!, talking about what he was going to do...and soon.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio vs Big Show vs The Miz.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the World Heavyweight title. Rey Mysterio has been World Heavyweight champion since 25 September 2011.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Big Show puts down Randy Orton. Orton is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to The Miz. The Miz slams Randy Orton down and motions to the crowd. Powerbomb on Orton. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! The Miz tags out to Rey Mysterio. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Tag to Big Show. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Big Show ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Mysterio powers out of a headlock. Tiger suplex on Big Show. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover gets three for Rey Mysterio, Big Show got pinned. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Mysterio CRASHING to the mat. Spear by Randy Orton. Covers for a quick two count. Rey Mysterio charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Mysterio tags out to The Miz. BAAACK Body drop by Orton gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Running knee lift from The Miz. Orton blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Orton slams The Miz down and motions to the crowd. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Randy Orton just KILLS The Miz! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Randy Orton pins The Miz. Spinebuster by Randy Orton. Randy Orton scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Mysterio counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Randy Orton gets knocked to the ground by Mysterio, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Torpedo Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Match Rating 3.5*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 09-21-2020, 09:17 PM   #68
Pro

PREVIEW

World Champions Match
Wade Barrett vs Rey Mysterio

IC Champion vs US Champion
Kevin Owens vs Drew Mcintyre

Tag Team Champions Match
Hart Dynasty vs Wyatt Family

Womens Champions Match
AJ Lee vs Gail Kim

Mens Survivor Series Match
Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger
VS
Big Show, Bobby Lashley, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Randy Orton

Womens Survivor Series Match
Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Kaitlyn, Sarah Stock, Melina
VS
Beth Phoenix, Natalya Neidhart, Eve Torres, Layla El, Michelle McCool

GM Challenge Match:
Stephanie McMahon vs ???

GM Challenge Match:
??? vs Shane McMahon

The final 2 matches added to the card, being called the "GM Challenge Match" will see Stephanie McMahon take on a female opponent of Shane McMahons choosing, and Shane McMahon take on an opponent of Stephanie McMahons opponent.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:18 PM   #69
Pro

November 27th 2011

Shane McMahon runs into Stephanie McMahon backstage. They reveal each other's GM challenge for tonight. First, Stephanie McMahon will go 1 on 1 with Kharma in a hardcore match! Then, Shane McMahon will take on his brother in law Shane McMahon inside Hell in a Cell! They eventually walk away, neither looking happy.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Hart Dynasty vs Wyatt Family.

Match Background: Hart Dynasty are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Hart Dynasty are the reigning WWE Raw Tag Team champions, and have been since 14 November 2011. Wyatt Family are the reigning WWE SmackDown Tag Team champions, and have been since 25 November 2011.

The Match: Big dropkick by David Hart Smith, who got a ton of air on the move. Vicious back suplex! Bo Rotundo got nailed big time! Covers for a quick two count. Tag between David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd scoops up Bo. DH Smith bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Flying elbow from Tyson Kidd connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. STIFF high kick on Bo by Tyson Kidd. Bo reverses a Tyson Kidd hammerlock. Springboard dropkick from Bo Rotundo. Nicely done. Tag between Bo Rotundo and Bray Wyatt. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Tyson Kidd by Wyatt. Remember when that was a legit finish? Nice piledriver on Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd reverses a Bray Wyatt hammerlock. Tag between Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith. Tiger bomb by David Hart Smith, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by DH Smith who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! DH Smith drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Wyatt. Wyatt powers out of a headlock. Bray Wyatt hits a bulldog off the ropes. David Hart Smith is all alone...Double Uranage!! 1....2....3! Wyatt Family climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

AJ Lee vs Gail Kim.

Match Background: AJ Lee is the reigning WWE Raw Womens champion, and has been since 28 August 2011. Gail Kim is the reigning WWE SmackDown Womens champion, and has been since 12 August 2011.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Gail Kim goes down. Gail Kim powers out of a AJ Lee headlock. Standing leg lariat by Gail Kim on AJ Lee. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Tor-NADO DDT from Gail Kim, AJ Lee got planted! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! AJ Lee counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! AJ Lee uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lightning kick by AJ Lee on Gail Kim. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from AJ Lee, Gail Kim got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Gail Kim blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying reverse elbow by Gail Kim. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! AJ Lee powers out of a headlock. AJ Lee has Gail Kim down on the canvas. Gail Kim gets locked in the Octopus! Submission victory! AJ Lee remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

Match Background: Team Raw consists of Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Kane, and Jack Swagger. Team Smackdown consists of Big Show, Bobby Lashley, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, and Randy Orton. This will be a survivor series bout.

The Match: First Fall : Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Swagger. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Ziggler hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swagger charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Back heel kick off the second rope, Swagger goes down. Jack Swagger can barely stand. Zig Zag! 1....2....3. Second Fall : The Miz with a spinning neckbreaker on Kingston. Kingston walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Kofi Kingston elbows The Miz in the face to break a hammerlock. Tor-NADO DDT from Kofi Kingston, The Miz got planted! The Miz can barely stand. Trouble In Paradise!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Third Fall : Brock Lesnar connects with rights and lefts and Dolph Ziggler is down! Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Dolph Ziggler avoids a Brock Lesnar avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Vicious kick to the teeth from Dolph Ziggler. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ziggler walks into a drop toe hold. Massive backbreaker on Ziggler and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover gets three for Brock Lesnar, Ziggler got pinned. Fourth Fall : Kofi Kingston strikes Lashley. Second rope flying axe handle, Lashley goes down. One day, Kingston might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Covers for a quick two count. Bobby Lashley comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Bobby Lashley connects and Kofi Kingston is down! Pin, but Kingston is out just before the three count. Kingston backdrops Bobby Lashley out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kofi Kingston. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover gets three for Kofi Kingston, Lashley got pinned. Fifth Fall : Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kane ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Big Show by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Big Show pushes out of a Kane hold. Big Show scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kane counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spinebuster by Kane. Cover gets three for Kane, Big Show got pinned. Sixth Fall : Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Kofi Kingston. Lightning kick by Kingston on Orton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Randy Orton once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spear! Kingston is down! Kofi Kingston is in trouble. RKO!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Seventh Fall : BAAACK Body drop by Orton gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Full nelson slam on Orton. There's a two count on the pin. Randy Orton is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Randy Orton moves in for the kill. RKO! 1....2....3. Eighth Fall : STIFF~! chop lights up Cena who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! John Cena charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Randy Orton gets taken down out of nowhere! John Cena scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Orton reverses a waistlock. Randy Orton hits a bulldog off the ropes. ONE...TWO...THREE. Orton defeats Cena. Final Fall : Fallaway slam by Brock Lesnar puts down Randy Orton. Orton walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! High Angle DDT by Brock Lesnar just SPIKES Randy Orton down! Lesnar charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Orton slams Brock Lesnar down and motions to the crowd. Randy Orton moves in for the kill. Here it comes - RKO. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Match Rating 4*

Kevin Owens vs Drew McIntyre.

Match Background: Kevin Owens is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 30 October 2011. Drew McIntyre is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 14 October 2011.

The Match: Owens slams Drew McIntyre. McIntyre gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Owens slams Drew McIntyre down and motions to the crowd. Owens slams Drew McIntyre down and motions to the crowd. McIntyre counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. BAAACK Body drop by Owens gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Drew McIntyre hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Drew McIntyre misses a clothesline. Big piledriver on McIntyre. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Kevin Owens just SPIKES Drew McIntyre down! Pin, but McIntyre is out just before the three count. Owens drops an elbow...but Drew McIntyre moves out of the way. Owens gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Owens pushes out of a Drew McIntyre hold. Stun Gun from Kevin Owens! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Kevin Nash comes running down the aisle with a chair! Owens and Drew McIntyre continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Kevin Nash slides in and blasts Drew McIntyre with a chair to the head! Nash climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Drew McIntyre is in trouble. Package Piledriver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kevin Owens remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3*

Team Raw vs Team Smackdown.

Match Background: Team Raw consists of Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Kaitlyn, Sarah Stock, and Melina. Team Smackdown consists of Beth Phoenix, Natalya Neidhart, Eve Torres, Layla El, and Michelle McCool. This will be a survivor series bout.

The Match: First Fall : Layla walks into a high dropkick from Sarah Stock, almost losing several teeth in the process. Implant DDT by Sarah Stock! I will always and forever mark out for that move. There's a two count on the pin. Layla blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Sloppy discus punch from Layla El barely connects on Stock. Pin, but Stock is out just before the three count. Sarah Stock fights out of a grapple. Flying cross body off the top rope! ONE...TWO...THREE. Stock defeats Layla. Second Fall : Michelle takes a couple of weak clotheslines. Brie hits a stump piledriver on Michelle McCool. There's a two count on the pin. Michelle McCool pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Chin crusher by Michelle McCool, the execution wasn't great though. I'd like to see a good Chin Crusher, that just sounds devastating. Brie Bella is in trouble. McKick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Third Fall : Beth Phoenix connects with rights and lefts and Melina is down! Fallaway slam by Beth Phoenix puts down Melina. Covers for a quick two count. Melina blocks a kick from Beth Phoenix. Melina with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Beth counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Full nelson slam on Melina. ONE...TWO...THREE. Beth defeats Melina. Fourth Fall : Kaitlyn tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Natalya Neidhart hits a stalling suplex on Kaitlyn. Hooks the leg for a two count. Natalya charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flapjack from Kaitlyn on Natalya. Kaitlyn moves in for the kill. Atomic Wedgie Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Fifth Fall : Stock hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Stock hits a dropkick on Beth Phoenix and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Beth counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Powerbomb on Stock. Pin, but Stock is out just before the three count. Stock reverses a waistlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Beth is down! ONE...TWO...THREE. Stock defeats Beth. Sixth Fall : Big forearm by Kaitlyn draws laughter from the crowd because it was THAT bad. Kaitlyn tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Michelle McCool. There's a two count on the pin. Michelle counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Michelle McCool nearly ends the career of Kaitlyn with a screwed up german suplex. GET AWAY FROM THE WRESTLING BUSINESS! Kaitlyn is in trouble. McKick! 1....2....3. Seventh Fall : A weak headbutt on Nikki by Michelle causes nothing but pain for both. Nikki Bella takes a right hand to the temple from Michelle. Covers for a quick two count. Nikki powers out of a headlock. Nikki Bella with an enziguri. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Nikki walks into a drop toe hold. Suplex into a front slam from Michelle, but the execution was CRAPTASTIC~!. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Michelle McCool pins Nikki. Eighth Fall : Sarah Stock connects with a back heel kick on Michelle and gets back up quickly. Sarah Stock hits a rolling kick on Michelle. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Michelle McCool pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Chin crusher by Michelle McCool, the execution wasn't great though. I'd like to see a good Chin Crusher, that just sounds devastating. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Michelle walks into a drop toe hold. Lightning kick by Stock on Michelle. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Sarah Stock pins Michelle. Final Fall : Sarah Stock hits a rolling kick on Eve. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Super kick by Sarah Stock. Eve walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Eve Torres fights out of a grapple. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Sarah Stock is in trouble. Swinging Neckbreaker! Cover, but there's no one to count for Eve Torres! Stock walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Stock kicks Eve Torres in the gut to reverse the momentum. Sarah Stock moves in for the kill. Tiger Driver! 1....2....3.

Match Rating 3.5*

Wade Barrett vs Rey Mysterio.

Match Background: Wade Barrett is the reigning WWE champion, and has been since 28 August 2011. Rey Mysterio is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 25 September 2011.

The Match: Barrett slams Rey Mysterio. Barrett goes for a splash but Mysterio puts the knees up. Barrett walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio, almost losing several teeth in the process. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Tiger suplex on Barrett. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Barrett blocks a kick from Rey Mysterio. Running knee lift from Wade Barrett. Spinebuster by Wade Barrett. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Wade Barrett just KILLS Rey Mysterio! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Barrett drops an elbow...but Rey Mysterio moves out of the way. Super kick by Rey Mysterio. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Wade Barrett once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Wade Barrett ducks a Mysterio clothesline and does a quick roll up. Barrett has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Wade Barrett goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4.5*

Stephanie McMahon vs Kharma.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Kharma connects with rights and lefts and Stephanie McMahon is down! Stephanie counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Weak kick from Stephanie. I am unpleased. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Stephanie DDTs Kharma. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Kharma once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Stephanie gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Spear by Kharma. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Kharma just SPIKES Stephanie McMahon down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Stephanie McMahon pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Stephanie McMahon drives a table into Kharma. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kharma reverses a Stephanie McMahon hammerlock. Stephanie McMahon can barely stand. Implant Buster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kharma climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Match Rating 2*

Triple H vs Shane McMahon.

Match Background: This will be a hell in a cell bout.

The Match: Shane takes a headbutt from Triple H. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Shane McMahon by HHH. Remember when that was a legit finish? HHH slams Shane McMahon down and motions to the crowd. Shane kicks Triple H in the gut to reverse the momentum. HHH walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Shane McMahon misses a clothesline. Nice piledriver on Shane. Triple H scores with a big spinebuster. Shane McMahon fights out of a grapple. Shane scoops and slams Triple H. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? HHH blocks a kick from Shane McMahon. Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on Shane. Both competitors climb out and start brawling around the cell structure. Finally, both of them climb up to the top!!! Triple H grabs Shane...and throws him off the side of the cell! Shane crash-lands through a conveniently placed table! Triple H climbs down, then drags Shane into the ring. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Triple H pins Shane. Triple H goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 09-24-2020, 01:45 AM   #70
Pro

November 28th 2011
Next PPV: TLC December 25th 2011

Brock Lesnar is backstage in his locker room. In comes Wade Barrett, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Kevin Nash comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Lesnar. The two-on-one attack leaves Brock Lesnar down in his own locker room.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Kaitlyn vs Melina.

The Match: A kick from Melina is delivered to the leg. Melina hits a dropkick on Kaitlyn. Actually, it barely touched! Badly executed second rope splash by Melina. Melina with an enziguri. Melina floors Kaitlyn near the ropes and makes the pin. Melina is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! AJ Lee comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! AJ Lee hits Melina with a chair to the back! Melina goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Match Rating 2.5*

Christopher Daniels is in the ring. Out from the back comes Kane, and he slides in. They begin brawling. From the crowd comes Kevin Owens, who joins in the attack on Daniels. The two-on-one attack leaves Christopher Daniels down on the mat, hurt.

Segment Rating 4*

R-Truth vs Alex Riley.

The Match: R-Truth hits a right hand. R-Truth misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. A-Ry hits a right hand. Alex Riley misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Death valley driver by Alex Riley! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, but there's no one to count for Alex Riley! R-Truth powers out of a headlock. Second rope flying axe handle, A-Ry goes down. One day, R-Truth might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying reverse elbow by R-Truth. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by R-Truth! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Alex Riley once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Alex Riley hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! A-Ry drops an elbow...but R-Truth moves out of the way. Alex Riley can barely stand. Shut Up!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! R-Truth climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

AJ Lee is backstage. She continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Melina. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Kelly Kelly vs Sarah Stock.

The Match: Sarah Stock strikes Kelly. Stock hits a dropkick on Kelly Kelly and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Kelly counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Face crusher from Kelly on Stock sets up for an elbowdrop. Kelly hits a quick kick on Stock. Flying elbow from Kelly Kelly, grazing the target slightly. Kelly drops an elbow...but Sarah Stock moves out of the way. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Kelly is down! Kelly Kelly can barely stand. Here it comes - Tiger Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Sarah Stock slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Kelly turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Melina is backstage. She was building up the feud with AJ Lee. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 4*

Christopher Daniels vs Kane.

Match Background: Daniels has been feuding with Kevin Owens recently, who is a stable mate of Kane in The Authority.

The Match: Christopher Daniels strikes Kane. Kane flips out of a Christopher Daniels bodyslam attempt. Kane slams Christopher Daniels. Kane whips Daniels into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Kane connects and Christopher Daniels is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Daniels counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Implant DDT by Christopher Daniels! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Daniels crushes Kane with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Christopher Daniels. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kane avoids a Christopher Daniels avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spear by Kane. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Daniels counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Kevin Owens comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kane goes to irish whip Christopher Daniels into the ropes. Owens prepares to swing the chair...but Christopher Daniels reverses! Owens accidentally smacks Kane with a chair to the back! Christopher Daniels floors Kane...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - BME, forget about it. 1....2...3! Christopher Daniels goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both Kane and Kevin Owens, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

Match Rating 4*

Hart Dynasty are in the ring. Breeze \ Ryder come out onto the sound stage, and issue a challenge for a match tonight. Hart Dynasty accept, and the two teams trade insults for a while before leaving.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Hart Dynasty vs Tyler Breeze and Zack Ryder.

Match Background: Hart Dynasty are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Hart Dynasty and Breeze \ Ryder are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. Hart Dynasty are the reigning WWE Raw Tag Team champions, and have been since 14 November 2011.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Breeze by Tyson Kidd. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to David Hart Smith. Hart Dynasty whip Breeze into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. There's a two count on the pin. DH Smith drives a thrust kick into the chest of Breeze. Breeze blocks a punch. DH Smith takes a NICE hurrancarana from Tyler Breeze. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Zack Ryder. Zack Ryder hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Ryder sends DH Smith CRASHING to the mat. Ryder drops an elbow...but David Hart Smith moves out of the way. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by DH Smith. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Tag between David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. Spinning back kick from Tyson Kidd. Tag to Tyler Breeze. Flying elbow from Tyson Kidd connects. Tyler Breeze is all alone...Hart Attack!! 1....2....3! Breeze \ Ryder don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Hart Dynasty, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Match Rating 4*

Brock Lesnar is in the ring. Wade Barrett comes out of the crowd and attacks, but eventually gets knocked off balance. Brock Lesnar moves in for the kill. Here it comes - F5. Brock Lesnar takes a chair from ringside, then comes back into the ring. He lets Wade Barrett stand up, and then nails him with a chair shot, busting him wide open and leaving him bloodied.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Show Rating 4*
Old 09-25-2020, 12:59 AM   #71
Pro

December 2nd 2011

After Survivor Series, and Smackdown coming up short vs Raw, there has been speculation all week that we could see some new faces appear tonight.

Gail Kim vs Layla El.

Match Background: Gail Kim is the reigning WWE SmackDown Womens champion, and has been since 12 August 2011.

The Match: Running clothesline from Layla El was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Layla El hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Covers for a quick two count. Layla drops an elbow...but Gail Kim moves out of the way. Gail Kim strikes Layla. Layla takes a flying neckbreaker from Gail Kim. Hooks the leg for a two count. Layla walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Layla blocks a kick from Gail Kim. Weak bodyslam by Layla. There's a two count on the pin. Sloppy discus punch from Layla El barely connects on Gail Kim. Pin, but Gail Kim is out just before the three count. Gail Kim takes a right hand to the temple from Layla. A weak headbutt on Gail Kim by Layla causes nothing but pain for both. Gail Kim counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Second rope flying axe handle, Layla goes down. One day, Gail Kim might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tiger suplex on Layla. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Layla El can barely stand. Here it comes - Eat Defeat. 1....2...3, it's finished. Alicia Fox comes running down the aisle with a chair! Gail Kim is just leaving the ring...and Alicia Fox scores with a brutal chair shot! Gail Kim falls to the floor holding her head.

Matcb Rating 3*

Bobby Lashley is in the ring, and he calls out Drew McIntyre. McIntyre runs down and hits the ring, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Daniel Bryan vs Alex Shelley.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Shelley goes down. Shelley blocks a punch. Standing leg lariat by Alex Shelley on Bryan. Daniel Bryan charges, Shelley moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Tiger suplex on Bryan. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Daniel Bryan fights out of a grapple. Alex Shelley takes a butterfly suplex from Bryan. Doctor Bomb and Shelley is hurt. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Daniel Bryan. Nicely done. Pin, but Shelley is out just before the three count. Alex Shelley fights out of a grapple. Super kick by Alex Shelley. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bryan blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Daniel Bryan floors Alex Shelley. Here it comes...LeBell Lock! Alex Shelley taps! Bo Rotundo comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Bo hits Shelley with a chair to the back! Alex Shelley goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Match Rating 4*

Alicia Fox is backstage. She was building up the feud with Gail Kim. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 3*

Sheamus vs Christian.

The Match: Sheamus scoops and slams Christian. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Christian kicks Sheamus in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back suplex on Sheamus. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. High Angle DDT by Christian just SPIKES Sheamus down! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Sheamus blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Bodyslam by Sheamus. Massive backbreaker on Christian and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Sheamus just SPIKES Christian down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Sheamus misses a clothesline. Christian hits a piledriver on Sheamus. That used to end matches, you know. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sheamus reverses a hip toss. Christian is in trouble. Brogue Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sheamus remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3*

Wyatt Family are backstage. They continued the feud by ripping into Motor City Machine Guns. Hooray for properly booked feuds!

Segment Rating 3*

Bray Wyatt vs Chris Sabin.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Motor City Machine Guns vs Wyatt Family feud.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Bray Wyatt ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Sabin powers out of a headlock. Chris Sabin connects with a back heel kick on Wyatt and gets back up quickly. Wyatt reverses an irish whip...and Chris Sabin runs into the referee! Vicious kick to the teeth from Chris Sabin. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Wyatt blocks a kick from Chris Sabin. Wyatt slams Chris Sabin down and motions to the crowd. Big piledriver on Sabin. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Sabin! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Sabin blocks a kick from Bray Wyatt. Flying reverse elbow by Chris Sabin. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Wyatt counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Bray Wyatt ducks a Sabin clothesline and does a quick roll up. Wyatt has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Bray Wyatt climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

Gail Kim is backstage. She continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Alicia Fox. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Bobby Lashley vs Drew McIntyre.

Match Background: Lashley and McIntyre are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Drew McIntyre is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 14 October 2011.

The Match: Bobby Lashley hits some punches. How generic. McIntyre reverses a waistlock. Lashley takes a headbutt from Drew McIntyre. Bobby Lashley charges, McIntyre moves, and the referee is knocked silly! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Drew McIntyre just KILLS Bobby Lashley! Cover, but there's no one to count for Drew McIntyre! Bobby Lashley fights out of a grapple. Bodyslam by Lashley. Massive backbreaker on McIntyre and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bobby Lashley scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but McIntyre is out just before the three count. Drew McIntyre comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Full nelson slam on Lashley. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Lashley powers out of a headlock. Drew McIntyre gets knocked to the ground by Lashley. Drew McIntyre gets locked in the Dragon Sleeper! Submission victory! Bobby Lashley remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3*

Rey Mysterio is walking backstage, when he suddenly stops and looks around. He shrugs and walks off. The camera pans to the side to see a shadowy figure emerge from behind some crates where Rey Mysterio was moments ago, then run off.

Segment Rating 4*

Rey Mysterio is in the ring, when suddenly 3 people rush the ring and beat him down. Seth Rollins seems to be the leader of the group along with Matt & Nick Jackson, calling the shots. He takes the microphone and announces that they are called Age of the Fallen, before leading the group away.

Segment Rating 4*

Show Rating: 3.5*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2020, 08:52 PM   #72
Pro

December 5th 2011

Brock Lesnar is in the ring, when Wade Barrett comes out from the back. They trade insults, and look ready to begin fighting when numerous referees, other backstage officials, and wrestlers come running out and hold them apart so that they can't go at it.

Segment Rating 3.5*

David Hart Smith vs Tyler Breeze.

Match Background: Hart Dynasty and Breeze \ Ryder have been feuding recently. Breeze \ Ryder have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Tyler Breeze on DH Smith. Tyler Breeze kicks the leg, knocks DH Smith down, and goes to work on it. Breeze hits a dropkick on David Hart Smith and gets right back up. Tyler Breeze hits a rolling kick on DH Smith. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. DH Smith counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Vertical suplex by David Hart Smith. Tiger bomb by David Hart Smith, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. There's a two count on the pin. Tyler Breeze is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Breeze crushes DH Smith with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Tyler Breeze and DH Smith is out! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. DH Smith pushes out of a Tyler Breeze hold. Back suplex on Breeze. Tyler Breeze reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow from Tyler Breeze connects. David Hart Smith charges, Breeze moves, and the referee is knocked silly! David Hart Smith knocks Breeze to the outside, then signals for the Running Powerslam. He reaches out of the ring for Tyler Breeze...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Breeze sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Tyler Breeze slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for DH Smith to get some payback.

Match Rating 3.5*

Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Christopher Daniels and Kevin Owens fight one on one for the Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match!

Segment Rating 4*

Cody Rhodes vs Alex Riley.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Rhodes who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! A-Ry charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. STIFF~! chop lights up A-Ry who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Cody Rhodes just KILLS Alex Riley! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! A-Ry powers out of a headlock. BIG clothesline on Rhodes. A-Ry hits a piledriver on Cody Rhodes. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Rhodes! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rhodes counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Cody Rhodes hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Alex Riley pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Cody Rhodes is in trouble. Here it comes - You're Dismissed. 1....2...3, it's finished. Alex Riley climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Ryder \ Breeze are backstage. If it were up to me, i'd let Zack Ryder do this interview alone, while Breeze makes funny faces in the background. At least that would have been entertaining. They was building up the feud with Hart Dynasty. I respect you, Booker Man.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Zack Ryder vs Tyson Kidd.

Match Background: Hart Dynasty and Breeze \ Ryder have been feuding recently.

The Match: BIG clothesline on Tyson Kidd. Spear by Zack Ryder. Covers for a quick two count. Tyson Kidd comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Standing leg lariat by Tyson Kidd on Ryder. Ryder takes a flying neckbreaker from Tyson Kidd. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Tyson Kidd. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Tyson Kidd hits a dropkick on Zack Ryder and gets right back up. Ryder kicks Tyson Kidd in the gut to reverse the momentum. Nice piledriver on Tyson Kidd. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Zack Ryder just KILLS Tyson Kidd! Pin, but Tyson Kidd is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Zack Ryder. Ryder hits a right hand. Tyson Kidd fights out of a grapple. Tyson Kidd hits a dropkick on Zack Ryder and gets right back up. DDT from the top rope by Tyson Kidd. That looked KILLER. Zack Ryder is in trouble. Here it comes - Fisherman Neckbreaker. 1....2...3, it's finished. Tyson Kidd climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Christopher Daniels is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Kevin Owens. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 4*

Kelly Kelly vs Melina.

The Match: Melina arm drags Kelly over and locks on an armbar. Melina tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Kelly Kelly. Covers for a quick two count. Kelly Kelly fights out of a grapple. Melina takes a chop from Kelly. Melina walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Hooks the leg for a two count. Kelly Kelly with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Melina takes a hard, stinging chop from Kelly. One word: Ow. Melina ducks a wild right hand. Melina hits a ****ty missile dropkick on Kelly. Covers for a quick two count. Flying knee to the face from Melina. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Pin, but Kelly is out just before the three count. Kelly walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Kelly takes a chop from Melina. Kelly Kelly powers out of a Melina headlock. Face crusher from Kelly on Melina sets up for an elbowdrop. Kelly Kelly with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. AJ Lee comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kelly goes to irish whip Melina into the ropes. AJ Lee hits Melina with a chair to the back! Melina can barely stand. Here it comes - K2. 1....2...3, it's finished. AJ Lee has a chair. Melina stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across her back, leaving her unmoving on the canvas. AJ Lee sets the chair up, then picks up Melina. She gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending her face first into the chair! AJ Lee has left Melina down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

Match Rating 3.5*

Hart Dynasty are backstage. They continued the feud by ripping into Ryder \ Breeze. Hooray for properly booked feuds!

Segment Rating 3.5*

Christopher Daniels vs Kevin Owens.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Daniels and Owens have been feuding for quite some time now. So far, Daniels hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Owens since the feud started. This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title. Kevin Owens has been WWE Intercontinental champion since 30 October 2011.

The Match: Kevin Owens connects with rights and lefts and Christopher Daniels is down! Face-first suplex onto the ladder from Owens! Owens slams Christopher Daniels down and motions to the crowd. Christopher Daniels charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Daniels blocks a punch. Daniels hits a face jam on Kevin Owens onto the ladder! Flying cross body off the top rope! Kevin Owens comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Kevin Owens hits a bulldog off the ropes. Kevin Owens scores with a standing spinebuster. Daniels counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Owens walks into a high dropkick from Christopher Daniels, almost losing several teeth in the process. Owens pushes out of a Christopher Daniels hold. Vertical suplex by Kevin Owens. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! Owens grabs Daniels...and sends him crashing to the canvas! Kevin Owens grabs the prize for the victory. Kevin Owens goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Paul Heyman is in the ring, and doesn't notice Wade Barrett come out of the crowd and into the ring. He attacks, leaving Heyman down. Paul Heyman is in trouble. Wasteland! Brock Lesnar comes running down, having seen enough. He slides into the ring, but gets attacked right away. Wade Barrett does a number on him too, having beaten down his manager to lure him out to the ring. Wade Barrett moves in for the kill. Wasteland! Barrett leaves, with two people lying hurt in his wake.

Segment Rating 4.5*

Show Rating 4*

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »