Home

WCW Saved from the Ashes

This is a discussion on WCW Saved from the Ashes within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2020, 09:43 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: WCW Saved from the Ashes

April 16th 2001
Next PPV Spring Stampede April 29th 2001

KroniK vs The Rhodes.

Match Background: KroniK are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. KroniK are the reigning WCW Tag Team champions, and have been since 15 January 2001.

The Match: Wack kick from Clarke. Weak bodyslam on Rhodes by Clarke sets up a legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Brian Adams. Bryan Clarke scoops up Rhodes. Adams bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Running clothesline from Brian Adams was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Rhodes pushes out of a Brian Adams hold. Spinebuster by Dustin Rhodes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rhodes tags out to Dusty Rhodes. Dusty Rhodes hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Pin, but Adams is out just before the three count. Running clothesline from Dusty Rhodes was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Dusty walks into a drop toe hold. Dusty takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Adams tags out to Bryan Clarke. Dusty receives some punishment by Bryan Clarke but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Dusty tags out to Dustin Rhodes. Bryan Clarke with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Rhodes. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Bulldog and The Anvil come running down the aisle with chairs! Rhodes goes to irish whip Bryan Clarke into the ropes. Bulldog jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Bryan Clarke reverses! Collision between Bulldog, Rhodes, and the chair! Dustin Rhodes falls to the canvas. Dustin Rhodes is in trouble. Here it comes - Meltdown. 1....2...3, it's finished. KroniK climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Booker T is in the ring. Out from the crowd comes Rob Van Dam, who grabs a chair from ringside as he hits the ring. Booker turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Booker T gets knocked to the ground by RVD, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Five Star Frog Splash hit hard. Rob Van Dam raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Booker, causing him to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of Booker T, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing his wind pipe against the steel. Paramedics come running out to help Booker T as Rob Van Dam exits via the crowd.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Rhino vs Diamond Dallas Page.

Match Background: Rhino is the reigning WCW United States champion, and has been since 25 March 2001.

The Match: Rhino connects with rights and lefts and Diamond Dallas Page is down! Rhino hits a right hand. Diamond Dallas Page charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. BAAACK Body drop by DDP gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. DDP blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! DDP slams Rhino down. Rhino is sure in trouble now. DDP hits a piledriver on Rhino. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. There's a two count on the pin. Rhino blocks a punch. Spear by Rhino. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Rhino! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! DDP flips out of a Rhino bodyslam attempt. Rhino takes a right hand to the temple from DDP. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Rhino avoids a Diamond Dallas Page avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Rhino slams Diamond Dallas Page down and motions to the crowd. Diamond Dallas Page slams Rhino, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Rhino doing? Diamond Dallas Page picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Rhino up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Rhino is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Rhino had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Diamond Dallas Page must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Dean Malenko comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Dean Malenko drops Rhino to the canvas. Dean Malenko quickly locks on the Texas Clover Leaf! Rhino has been left down on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Jeff Jarrett is his locker room when in walks Paul Heyman. He pleads with him to give CM Punk a match, and eventually Jeff Jarrett agrees.

Segment Rating 3.5*

CM Punk vs Jeff Jarrett.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Back suplex on Jarrett. Stun Gun from CM Punk! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Covers for a quick two count. Jarrett flips out of a CM Punk bodyslam attempt. Jeff Jarrett with a spinning neckbreaker on Punk. STIFF~! chop lights up Punk who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Flying shoulder tackle by Jarrett sends Punk CRASHING to the mat. Punk blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tiger bomb by CM Punk, executed to perfection. We don't see too many good looking Tiger bombs. Jeff Jarrett is in trouble. Here it comes - Pepsi Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished. CM Punk climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

John Cena is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He was out there to hype a match against Rick Steiner. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Segment Rating 3.5*

John Cena vs Rick Steiner.

The Match: Steiner is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, John Cena ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, John Cena ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Covers for a quick two count. Cena slams Rick Steiner down and motions to the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. John Cena misses a clothesline. Weak-*** knife-edge chop from Steiner in the corner. Sting would have NO problem no-selling that. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rick Steiner scores with a face jam on John Cena. Cena counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Brutal sit out powerbomb on Steiner! John Cena moves in for the kill. FU! 1....2....3. John Cena climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3*

Dean Malenko is in the ring, when Rhino runs out and attacks. They brawl for a while before Rhino takes the advantage. He grabs a chair and floors Malenko with it. He wraps the chair around the ankle of Dean Malenko, then climbs to the second rope. He leaps off with a double-footed stomp to the chair, causing it to snap shut, pillmanizing Dean Malenko, who rolls around in agony. Rhino leaves, the damage done.

Segment Rating 3*

Shane Helms vs X-Pac.

Match Background: Helms has been feuding with Billy Gunn recently, who is a stable mate of X-Pac in Degenerates. X-Pac is the reigning WCW Cruiserweight champion, and has been since 08 March 2001.

The Match: X-Pac hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. X-Pac misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. X-Pac walks into a high dropkick from Shane Helms, almost losing several teeth in the process. Helms whips X-Pac into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Springboard dropkick from Shane Helms. Nicely done. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Shane Helms misses a clothesline. Flying elbow from X-Pac connects. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from X-Pac, Helms got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Helms powers out of a headlock. Flying reverse elbow by Shane Helms. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Helms charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Billy Gunn comes running down the aisle with a chair! X-Pac goes to irish whip Shane Helms into the ropes. Billy hits Helms with a chair to the back! X-Pac moves in for the kill. Here it comes - X-Factor. 1....2...3, it's finished. X-Pac and Billy beat away on Shane Helms, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

KroniK are backstage. They was building up the feud with Bulldog and The Anvil. I respect you, Booker Man.

Segment Rating 2.5*

Booker T vs Scott Steiner.

Match Background: Booker T is the reigning WCW World champion, and has been since 28 January 2001.

The Match: Poppa Pump strikes away at Booker T, not doing much damage at all. Scott Steiner gets taken down out of nowhere! STIFF~! chop lights up Poppa Pump who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Booker T scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Poppa Pump counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Weak bodyslam on Booker by Poppa Pump sets up a legdrop. Poppa Pump hits a piledriver on Booker T. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Hooks the leg for a two count. Scott Steiner turns Booker inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pin, but Booker is out just before the three count. Booker powers out of a headlock. Big piledriver on Poppa Pump. Pin, but Poppa Pump is out just before the three count. Scott Steiner once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Booker T turns around. Rob Van Dam slams Booker down. Rob Van Dam climbs to the top rope and hits the Five Star Frog Splash! RVD leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Scott Steiner pins Booker. Rob Van Dam obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Booker T stands up. Rob Van Dam slams Booker down. Rob Van Dam climbs to the top rope and hits the Five Star Frog Splash! Rob Van Dam eventually leaves, having caused enough damage.

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2020, 09:04 PM   #42
Pro

April 19th 2001

CM Punk vs Chris Candido vs Evan Karagias vs Yang.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout.

The Match: Yang uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Yang kicks the leg, knocks Candido down, and goes to work on it. Covers for a quick two count. Yang tags out to Evan Karagias. Hard back suplex on Candido. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Back heel kick off the second rope, Candido goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Karagias tags out to CM Punk. Stun Gun from CM Punk! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Tag between Chris Candido and Yang. STIFF high kick on Punk by Yang. Punk flips out of a Yang bodyslam attempt. TIGER DRIVER '91~! Almost KILLS Yang. ONE...TWO...THREE. Punk defeats Yang. Punk gets caught with a short powerbomb from Candido. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Implant DDT by Chris Candido! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Tag between CM Punk and Evan Karagias. Candido takes a flying neckbreaker from Evan Karagias. Flying elbow from Evan Karagias connects. Karagias walks into a drop toe hold. Candido hits a dropkick on Evan Karagias and gets right back up. Chris Candido brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Karagias in the ring! ONE...TWO...THREE. Candido defeats Karagias. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Chris Candido! DDT from the top rope by Chris Candido. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! CM Punk pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Chris Candido is in trouble. Here it comes - Pepsi Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Match Rating 3.5*

Bret Hart is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Tajiri and X-Pac fight one on one.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Steve Corino vs Rey Misterio Jr..

The Match: A Gut buster connects on Rey Jr. and hits hard. Steve Corino hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Corino walks into a drop toe hold. Rey Misterio Jr. connects with a back heel kick on Corino and gets back up quickly. Second rope flying axe handle, Corino goes down. One day, Rey Jr. might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope and Corino goes flying! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Corino pushes out of a Rey Misterio Jr. hold. Rey Jr. walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Steve Corino, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bodyslam by Corino. Corino scoops and slams Rey Misterio Jr.. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Rey Misterio Jr. avoids a Steve Corino avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Rey Misterio Jr. hits a rolling kick on Corino. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his ****ty execution of it. Back heel kick off the second rope and Corino goes flying! Rey Misterio Jr. moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Flying Hurricanrana. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rey Misterio Jr. remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 4*

Sinister Minister is backstage with Jushin Thunder Liger. Sinister Minister wanted to rip into Shane Helms. Uh oh. Looks like SOMEONE is a little upset tonight.

Segment Rating 3*

Jushin Thunder Liger vs Shane Helms.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Jushin Thunder Liger on Helms. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Helms goes down. Spin kick by Jushin Thunder Liger to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spin kick by Jushin Thunder Liger to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Helms pushes out of a Jushin Thunder Liger hold. Helms uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! SUPER frankensteiner on Liger, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Helms goes for a splash but Liger puts the knees up. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Helms is down! Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Jushin Thunder Liger, Helms got planted! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Helms counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Shane Helms connects with a back heel kick on Liger and gets back up quickly. Jushin Thunder Liger comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Sinister Minister has climbed up onto the apron! Helms turns...and falls for the distraction! Jushin Thunder Liger attacks Helms from behind! Shane Helms is in trouble. Liger Bomb! 1....2....3. Jushin Thunder Liger climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Steven Richards is backstage with Tajiri. Steven Richards talked trash about X-Pac, continuing the feud with Tajiri. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will always help build up a rivalry. Well, I guess sticks and stones would as well, but you know what I mean.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Christopher Daniels vs Billy Kidman.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Kidman goes down. Billy Kidman pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Daniels walks into a high dropkick from Billy Kidman, almost losing several teeth in the process. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Daniels walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, but there's no one to count for Billy Kidman! Kidman walks into a drop toe hold. Kidman takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Christopher Daniels. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Billy Kidman reverses a hip toss. Super kick by Billy Kidman. Pin, but Daniels is out just before the three count. Daniels backdrops Billy Kidman out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels moves in for the kill. Angel's Wings! 1....2....3. Christopher Daniels goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Sonjay Dutt is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Segment Rating 3*

havo Guerrero Jr. vs Sonjay Dutt.

The Match: Dutt crushes Chavo with a huge legdrop. Springboard dropkick from Sonjay Dutt. Nicely done. Chavo walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Chavo is out just before the three count. Flying elbow from Sonjay Dutt connects. There's a two count on the pin. Chavo flips out of a Sonjay Dutt bodyslam attempt. Flying elbow from Chavo Guerrero Jr. connects. Springboard reverse elbow by Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. Chavo goes for a splash but Dutt puts the knees up. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Chavo is down! Sonjay Dutt has Chavo Guerrero Jr. down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Bombay Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Sonjay Dutt remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

X-Pac is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Tajiri. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3*

Tajiri vs X-Pac.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the X-Pac vs Tajiri feud. Tajiri has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WCW Cruiserweight title. X-Pac has been WCW Cruiserweight champion since 08 March 2001.

The Match: Tajiri walks into a high dropkick from X-Pac, almost losing several teeth in the process. Tajiri blocks a kick from X-Pac. Tajiri strikes X-Pac. Tajiri misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! DDT from the top rope by Tajiri. That looked KILLER! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Tajiri misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Spin kick by X-Pac to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying reverse elbow by X-Pac. Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from X-Pac. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! X-Pac walks into a drop toe hold. SUPER frankensteiner on X-Pac, who hit hard. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! X-Pac reverses a Tajiri hammerlock. X-Pac misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Tajiri floors X-Pac, then signals for the Kick Of Death. Meanwhile, X-Pac has something in his hands. Tajiri comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. X-Pac leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. X-Pac has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Tajiri to look for revenge.

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 10-11-2020, 07:39 PM   #43
Pro

April 23rd 2001

Booker T is in the ring. Rob Van Dam comes out, and challenges him to a match at Spring Stampede. The challenge is accepted.

Segment Rating 4*

CM Punk vs Chris Kanyon.

The Match: Punk drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Kanyon. A Gut buster connects on Kanyon and hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chris Kanyon powers out of a CM Punk headlock. A Gut buster connects on Punk and hits hard. Chris Kanyon connects with rights and lefts and CM Punk is down! CM Punk charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Punk blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Kanyon walks into a killer lariat, as opposed to a friendly lariat. Chris Kanyon can barely stand. Pepsi Plunge! 1....2....3. CM Punk remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

KroniK are backstage. They continued the feud by ripping into Bulldog and The Anvil. Hooray for properly booked feuds!

Segment Rating 3.5*

The Rhodes vs Outsiders.

Match Background: Outsiders are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion.

The Match: Rhodes gets splashed in the corner. Rhodes reverses a waistlock. Rhodes slams Kevin Nash down and motions to the crowd. Rhodes tags out to Dusty Rhodes. Kevin Nash takes a right hand to the temple from Dusty. Dusty Rhodes with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Nash. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Nash flips out of a Dusty Rhodes bodyslam attempt. Big kick from Nash staggers Dusty but that's about it. Nash tags out to Scott Hall. Scott Hall hits a right hand on Dusty Rhodes and follows it up with a couple more. Scott Hall hits a right hand on Dusty Rhodes. Dusty Rhodes elbows Scott Hall in the face to break a hammerlock. Scott Hall takes a right hand to the temple from Dusty. Dusty tags out to Dustin Rhodes. Death valley driver by Dustin Rhodes! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Running knee lift from Dustin Rhodes. The Rhodes have Scott Hall to themselves. Double Bionic Elbow! 1....2....3! It's over. The Rhodes go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Match Rating 3*

Dean Malenko is backstage. Why Dean Malenko? Oh, I've got an idea! Let's hire someone with even LESS charisma that they could have interviewed! He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Rhino. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Segment Rating 3*

John Cena vs Shawn Stasiak.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Stasiak who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Cena hits a right hand. BAAACK Body drop by Stasiak gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Bodyslam by Cena. Stasiak blocks a punch. Stasiak slams John Cena down and motions to the crowd. Massive backbreaker on Cena and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Stasiak goes for a splash but Cena puts the knees up. Massive backbreaker on Stasiak and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by John Cena connects and Shawn Stasiak is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Stasiak counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Shawn Stasiak ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. John Cena reverses a hip toss. BIG clothesline on Stasiak. Shawn Stasiak is in trouble. Here it comes - FU. 1....2...3, it's finished. John Cena goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Bulldog and The Anvil are backstage. They continued the feud by ripping into KroniK. Hooray for properly booked feuds!

Segment Rating 3.5*

Sting vs Jeff Jarrett.

The Match: Sting hits a right hand. Sting connects with rights and lefts and Jeff Jarrett is down! BIG clothesline on Jarrett. Flying shoulder tackle by Sting sends Jarrett CRASHING to the mat. Jarrett reverses a Sting hammerlock. Vertical suplex by Jeff Jarrett. Doctor Bomb connects and Sting landed hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sting reverses a Jeff Jarrett hammerlock. Sting hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Sting just KILLS Jeff Jarrett! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Jarrett ducks a wild right hand. Jeff Jarrett snap suplexes Sting. Sting counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Bodyslam by Sting. Sting floors Jeff Jarrett. Jeff Jarrett gets locked in the Scorpion Deathlock! Submission victory! Sting goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Rhino is backstage. He was building up the feud with Dean Malenko. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 4*

Brian Adams, Bryan Clarke, and Dean Malenko vs British Bulldog, Jim Neidhart, and Rhino.

Match Background: Malenko and Rhino have been feuding for quite some time now. So far, Malenko hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Rhino since the feud started. This is a continuation of the KroniK vs Bulldog and The Anvil feud. Rhino is the reigning WCW United States champion, and has been since 25 March 2001. KroniK are the reigning WCW Tag Team champions, and have been since 15 January 2001.

The Match: Rhino connects with rights and lefts and Dean Malenko is down! Bodyslam by Rhino. Tag between Rhino and Jim Neidhart. Jim Neidhart punches away at Dean Malenko. Jim Neidhart DDTs Malenko in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Dean Malenko's head didn't touch the mat at all. Hooks the leg for a two count. Anvil tags out to British Bulldog. Bulldog and The Anvil hook up Malenko, then hit a double suplex. British Bulldog strikes Dean Malenko with a hard blow. Malenko backdrops British Bulldog out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Dean Malenko. Hard back suplex on Bulldog. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Malenko tags out to Bryan Clarke. Bryan Clarke strikes British Bulldog with a hard blow. Bryan Clarke turns Bulldog inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bryan Clarke strikes British Bulldog with a hard blow. Tag between Bryan Clarke and Brian Adams. Bulldog receives some punishment by Brian Adams but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Big kick from Adams staggers Bulldog but that's about it. British Bulldog avoids a Brian Adams avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between British Bulldog and Rhino. Bodyslam by Rhino. Adams tags out to Dean Malenko. Malenko hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Rhino backdrops Dean Malenko out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Rhino. Dean Malenko slams Rhino, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Rhino doing? Dean Malenko picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Rhino up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Rhino is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Rhino had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Dean Malenko must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot!

Match Rating 3.5*

Rob Van Dam and Booker T are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Rob Van Dam signs it. Booker also signs it, but is immediately attacked by RVD, who drives the table into his ribs. Rob Van Dam floors Booker T...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Five Star Frog Splash! Rob Van Dam walks off, having won this battle.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 10-12-2020, 08:50 PM   #44
Pro

April 26th 2001

Evan Karagias vs Sonjay Dutt.

The Match: Implant DDT by Evan Karagias! I will always and forever mark out for that move. SUPER frankensteiner on Dutt, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Sonjay Dutt is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Sonjay Dutt kicks the leg, knocks Karagias down, and goes to work on it. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Karagias. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Dutt hits a dropkick on Evan Karagias and gets right back up. Karagias ducks a wild right hand. Karagias crushes Dutt with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Dutt. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pin, but Dutt is out just before the three count. Hard back suplex on Dutt. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Dutt goes down. Dutt reverses a Evan Karagias hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Karagias. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Back heel kick off the second rope, Karagias goes down. Sonjay Dutt has Evan Karagias down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Bombay Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Sonjay Dutt remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 3*

X-Pac is backstage. He was building up the feud with Tajiri. Well, that's just...neat!

Segment Rating 3.5*

Chris Candido vs CM Punk.

The Match: Chris Candido just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Punk. Candido pushes out of a CM Punk hold. Chris Candido connects with a back heel kick on Punk and gets back up quickly. CM Punk charges, Candido moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Chris Candido. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Punk counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Punk drives a thrust kick into the chest of Candido. Candido gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Punk. A few more of those and Candido will go down worse than Bart Gunn at 'Mania 15. There's a two count on the pin. Belly to back suicideplex, Candido got folded up big time. Pin, but Candido is out just before the three count. Chris Candido comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Tiger bomb by Chris Candido, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Pin, but Punk is out just before the three count. Punk counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chris Candido is in trouble. Here it comes - Pepsi Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished. CM Punk remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Rating 4*

Shane Helms is backstage. He wanted to rip into Yang. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Segment Rating 3*

Yang vs Shane Helms.

The Match: Shane Helms connects with a back heel kick on Yang and gets back up quickly. Shane Helms connects with a back heel kick on Yang and gets back up quickly. Helms hits a dropkick on Yang and gets right back up. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Yang is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Implant DDT by Yang! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Helms backdrops Yang out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Shane Helms. Lightning kick by Helms on Yang. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Yang. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Yang backdrops Shane Helms out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Yang. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Helms goes down. Yang charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Helms hits a dropkick on Yang and gets right back up. Shane Helms moves in for the kill. Nightmare On Helms Street!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shane Helms climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Steve Corino is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He wanted to rip into Dean Malenko. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Segment Rating 4*

Dean Malenko vs Steve Corino.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Steve Corino ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Dean Malenko elbows Steve Corino in the face to break a hammerlock. Malenko just WAFFLES Corino with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Dean Malenko misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Springboard dropkick from Dean Malenko. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Corino powers out of a headlock. Corino drives a thrust kick into the chest of Malenko. Vicious back suplex! Dean Malenko got nailed big time! Hooks the leg for a two count. Steve Corino brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Malenko in the ring! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Steve Corino misses a clothesline. Super kick by Dean Malenko. Pin, but Corino is out just before the three count. Corino counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Steve Corino moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Old School Expulsion. 1....2...3, it's finished. Steve Corino goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

Filthy Animals are backstage. They just gave the mic to the wrong person tonight. They wanted to rip into Liger \ Daniels.

Segment Rating 2.5*

Filthy Animals vs Christopher Daniels and Jushin Thunder Liger.

The Match: Kidman takes a flying neckbreaker from Jushin Thunder Liger. SUPER frankensteiner on Kidman, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Jushin Thunder Liger and Christopher Daniels. Daniels \ Liger whip Kidman into the corner. Christopher Daniels whips Jushin Thunder Liger in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Second rope flying axe handle, Kidman goes down. One day, Daniels might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hooks the leg for a two count. STIFF high kick on Kidman by Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Springboard dropkick from Billy Kidman. Nicely done. Kidman tags out to Rey Misterio Jr.. Spin kick by Rey Misterio Jr. to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Rey Jr.. Daniels ducks a wild right hand. Daniels tags out to Jushin Thunder Liger. Flying reverse elbow by Jushin Thunder Liger. DDT from the top rope by Jushin Thunder Liger. That looked KILLER. Pin, but Rey Jr. is out just before the three count. Standing leg lariat by Jushin Thunder Liger on Rey Jr.. Rey Jr. counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Superkick by Rey Misterio Jr. practically knocks out all of Jushin Thunder Liger's teeth! Rey Misterio Jr. moves in for the kill. Flying Hurricanrana! 1....2....3. Filthy Animals remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Match Rating 4*

Steven Richards is backstage with Tajiri. Steven Richards was building up the feud between X-Pac and Tajiri. Good idea.

Segment Rating 3.5*

Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs Tajiri.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Tajiri on Chavo. Chavo reverses a Tajiri hammerlock. Spinning back kick from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Tajiri charges, Chavo moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Springboard dropkick from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chavo Guerrero Jr.! Chavo drops an elbow...but Tajiri moves out of the way. Hard back suplex on Chavo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Springboard reverse elbow by Tajiri. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Tajiri. That looked KILLER! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chavo Guerrero Jr. powers out of a Tajiri headlock. Chavo crushes Tajiri with a running senton. Pin, but Tajiri is out just before the three count. Tajiri blocks a kick from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Tajiri moves in for the kill. Kick Of Death!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! X-Pac comes running down the aisle with a chair! Tajiri is just leaving the ring...and X-Pac scores with a brutal chair shot! Tajiri falls to the floor holding his head.

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*
Old 10-12-2020, 09:01 PM   #45
Pro

Preview

WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
RVD VS BOOKER T(c)

WCW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
TABLES MATCH
DEAN MALENKO VS RHINO(c)

WCW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
SHANE HELMS VS BILLY GUNN(c)

WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
BULLDOG & ANVIL VS KRONIK(c)

WCW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
LADDER MATCH
TAJIRI W/STEVEN RICHARDS VS X PAC(c)

nWo (HOGAN/HALL/NASH) VS THE RHODES & ???

CM PUNK VS CHRIS KANYON VS JEFF JARRETT

GOLDBERG VS STING VS SCOTT STEINER

DDP VS LANCE STORM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2020, 11:19 PM   #46
Pro

April 29th 2001

Shane Helms vs Billy Gunn.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Helms vs Billy feud. So far, Helms hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Billy since the feud started. This match is for the WCW Television title. Billy Gunn has been WCW Television champion since 19 March 2001.

The Match: Billy Gunn hits a right hand on Shane Helms and follows it up with a couple more. Uninspired brawling from Billy Gunn. Shane Helms takes a right hand to the temple from Billy. Helms takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Helms pushes out of a Billy Gunn hold. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying reverse elbow by Shane Helms. Covers for a quick two count. Billy Gunn comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Billy Gunn hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Flapjack from Billy on Helms. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shane Helms comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Shane Helms strikes Billy. Billy Gunn pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Billy slams Shane Helms down. Helms is sure in trouble now. Road Dogg comes running down the aisle with a chair! Billy and Shane Helms continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Road Dogg slides in and blasts Shane Helms with a chair to the head! Road Dogg climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Shane Helms can barely stand. Here it comes - Fame-***-Er. 1....2...3, it's finished. Billy and Road Dogg beat away on Shane Helms, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Match Rating 3.5*

Chris Kanyon vs CM Punk vs Jeff Jarrett.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Jeff Jarrett just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Punk. Fire extinguisher shot sends him crashing to the mat. Jeff Jarrett elbows Chris Kanyon in the face to break a hammerlock. Kanyon walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Massive backbreaker on Punk and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jarrett counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Singapore cane shot by Jarrett staggers the opponent. BACKDROP DRIVAH~! and Jarrett lands HARD! CM Punk moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Pepsi Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Match Rating 4*

Tajiri vs X-Pac.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. X-Pac and Tajiri have been feuding for quite some time now. Tajiri has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WCW Cruiserweight title. X-Pac has been WCW Cruiserweight champion since 08 March 2001.

The Match: X-Pac dives off the middle of the ladder with a clothesline that connects. X-Pac crushes Tajiri with a running senton. Tajiri counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spinning back kick from Tajiri. Tajiri uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying elbow by Tajiri from the top of the ladder! OOHHH, YEAH! X-Pac takes a flying neckbreaker from Tajiri. X-Pac counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Tajiri takes a NICE hurrancarana from X-Pac. Diamond Dust from X-Pac and Tajiri is out! X-Pac uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Dropkick from the middle of the ladder by X-Pac. Tajiri once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. X-Pac takes a flying neckbreaker from Tajiri. Springboard dropkick from Tajiri. Nicely done. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! Tajiri grabs X-Pac and throws him off into the ropes! His leg gets caught, trapping him. Tajiri grabs the prize for the win. Tajiri remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Match Ending 4*

Diamond Dallas Page vs Lance Storm.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Lance Storm on DDP. Lance Storm misses a clothesline. Uninspired brawling from Diamond Dallas Page. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Sloppy discus punch from Diamond Dallas Page barely connects on Storm. Cover, but there's no one to count for Diamond Dallas Page! DDP goes for a splash but Storm puts the knees up. Storm hits a dropkick on Diamond Dallas Page and gets right back up. Storm crushes DDP with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, DDP goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Diamond Dallas Page comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Diamond Dallas Page hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Storm counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Lance Storm floors Diamond Dallas Page. Here it comes...Canadian Maple Leaf! Diamond Dallas Page taps! Lance Storm goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 3.5*

Bulldog and The Anvil vs KroniK.

Match Background: KroniK are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This is a continuation of the KroniK vs Bulldog and The Anvil feud. This match is for the WCW Tag Team titles. KroniK have been WCW Tag Team champions since 15 January 2001.

The Match: Bryan Clarke hits Bulldog. Bryan Clarke strikes British Bulldog with a hard blow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Brian Adams. KroniK whip Bulldog into the corner. Bryan Clarke whips Brian Adams in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Brian Adams strikes British Bulldog with a hard blow. Adams walks into a drop toe hold. Powerslam from British Bulldog on Adams. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bulldog tags out to Jim Neidhart. Powerslam from Jim Neidhart on Adams. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Punch by Anvil, missing Adams COMPLETELY. I'm just glad thatAdams didn't sell it. Adams powers out of a headlock. Anvil gets splashed in the corner. Tag to Bryan Clarke. Uninspired brawling from Bryan Clarke. Tag between Jim Neidhart and British Bulldog. Running clothesline from Bryan Clarke was actually MIGHTY sloppy. British Bulldog hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Clarke scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! British Bulldog got screwed out of the victory! KroniK remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Match Rating 3.5*

Goldberg vs Sting vs Scott Steiner.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Scott Steiner hits a right hand on Sting and follows it up with a couple more. Scott Steiner hits Goldberg. Sting pushes out of a Scott Steiner hold. Sting with a spinning neckbreaker on Poppa Pump. Powerslam from Goldberg on Sting. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Scott Steiner with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Goldberg. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Goldberg powers out of a headlock. Sting \ Goldberg whip Poppa Pump into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Sting just KILLS Scott Steiner! Goldberg strikes away at Sting, not doing much damage at all. Sting pushes out of a Goldberg hold. Flying shoulder tackle by Sting sends Poppa Pump CRASHING to the mat. Sting has Scott Steiner down on the canvas. Here it comes...Scorpion Deathlock! Scott Steiner taps!

Match Rating 3.5*

Dean Malenko vs Rhino.

Match Background: This will be a tables bout. Malenko and Rhino have been feuding for quite some time now. So far, Malenko hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Rhino since the feud started. This match is for the WCW United States title. Rhino has been WCW United States champion since 25 March 2001.

The Match: Dean Malenko pulls Rhino onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. SUPER frankensteiner on Rhino, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Rhino reverses a Dean Malenko hammerlock. Malenko is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. BIG clothesline on Malenko. Rhino goes to slam Malenko through a table, but he manages to escape. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Dean Malenko by Rhino. Remember when that was a legit finish? Rhino drops an elbow...but Dean Malenko moves out of the way. Rhino takes a NICE hurrancarana from Dean Malenko. Tor-NADO DDT from Dean Malenko, Rhino got planted! Flying elbow from Dean Malenko connects. Dean Malenko pulls Rhino onto the table for a piledriver, but he uses a backdrop to survive. Malenko charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Rhino slams Dean Malenko down and motions to the crowd. High Angle DDT by Rhino just SPIKES Dean Malenko down! Rhino climbs onto the table with Dean Malenko and uses a powerslam to break the table for the win! Rhino goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Match Rating 4*

nWo vs Dustin Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes, and John Cena.

The Match: John Cena hits some punches. How generic. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Hulk Hogan by Cena. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tag to Dusty Rhodes. Hogan takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Dusty Rhodes DDTs Hogan, but it just looked terrible. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Dustin Rhodes. The Rhodes whip Hogan into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Running knee lift from Dustin Rhodes. Hogan blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Hulk Hogan punches away at Dustin Rhodes. Tag to Scott Hall. Hall slams Dustin Rhodes down. Rhodes is sure in trouble now. Scott Hall scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Big kick from Hall staggers Rhodes but that's about it. Tag between Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Dustin Rhodes takes a right hand to the temple from Nash. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Nash slams Dustin Rhodes down. Rhodes is sure in trouble now. Kevin Nash misses a clothesline. Rhodes tags out to John Cena. Cena slams Kevin Nash down and motions to the crowd. Nash tags out to Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan connects with some weak punches on John Cena. Cena powers out of a headlock. Hulk Hogan gets knocked to the ground by Cena. Hulk Hogan gets locked in the STFU! Submission victory!

Match Rating 3*

Rob Van Dam vs Booker T.

Match Background: Booker and RVD have been feuding for quite some time now. RVD has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WCW World title. Booker T has been WCW World champion since 28 January 2001.

The Match: RVD hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Rob Van Dam gets taken down out of nowhere! RVD is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Booker whips RVD into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Booker T connects and Rob Van Dam is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Rob Van Dam is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Spin kick by Rob Van Dam to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Superkick by Rob Van Dam practically knocks out all of Booker T's teeth! Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Rob Van Dam, Booker is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rob Van Dam misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Booker hits a piledriver on Rob Van Dam. That used to end matches, you know. Pin, but RVD is out just before the three count. RVD flips out of a Booker T bodyslam attempt. Booker T gets whipped into the corner by RVD, and flips all the way over to the outside! Booker stays down on the outside, hurt. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. Rob Van Dam slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Booker turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Match Rating 4*

Show Rating 3.5*

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »