Home

Vintage Pro Wrestling: A TEW 20 Diary

This is a discussion on Vintage Pro Wrestling: A TEW 20 Diary within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2020, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Vintage Pro Wrestling: A TEW 20 Diary

PRESS RELEASE

Tampa - Fat Vinnie D's Used Auto Sales and Nick Major Productions are proud to announce the formation of a brand new professional wrestling organization named Vintage Pro Wrestling.

Vintage Pro Wrestling will be partnering with Stroker's Billiards, located at 8888 W. Hillsborough Ave, to bring the fans a weekly wrestling event starting this Friday, and every Friday thereafter.

"As a diehard wrestling fan, it was always my dream to open up my own federation. Vintage Pro is committed to bringing the fans an organization that they can call their own. With high octane action that will also be a throwback to the rich history of wrestling that has been lacking in the area, I personally guarantee the fans that they will not want to miss a second of the action. That's not a promise, that's a guarantee!!! And, when Fat Vinnie guarantees it, you can take it to the bank!!!" proclaimed Vincent Donario, at a press conference in the parking lot of Stroker's Billiards.

"Money will not be an obstacle in achieving our collective dreams.", added Nick Major.

"Don't forget our 2 For 1 Drink Specials and Unlimited Table Play during the shows!!" said Sam Stroker, owner of Stroker's Billiards.

Already signed for the debut event:
* "The Native American" Ace Youngblood
* Tampa's Own Air Attack Weasel
* Bret Kyle
* "Old School" Buck Graham
* Buzz Reid w/ Herb Staley
* "The Redneck Rebel" Cockroach Carter
* Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K w/ Cat Jenson)
* Happy Elwood
* Justice Jolson
* Mercy Micheals
* Quentin Queen

Currently Playing:
NCAA 12 - The Coaching Career Of Jason Cameron
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ncaa-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2020, 01:57 PM   #2
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

Re: Vintage Pro Wrestling: A TEW 20 Diary

Quote:
From The Desk Of Fat Vinnie D

Hello wrasslin' fans, this is your Vintage Pro Wrestling commissioner Fat Vinnie D!!

We here at Vintage Pro are ready to entertain you, the fans. We cannot wait to see you this Friday at Stroker's Billiards. Tickets will be 5$ at the door, with 2 For 1 Drink Specials plus Unlimited Table Play!!! Come on out, and see what we are all about!!!

Our first show will surely not disappoint, as we have booked a tournament to crown the first ever VPW Heavyweight Champion!!! This Friday, that tournament will kick off with some exciting and intriguing first round matchups. We will also see other hard hitting matches that will surely excite the wrasslin' fan in all of us!!

VPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament 1st Round Matches:

Air Attack Weasel vs Quentin Queen

An exciting match that features two very well rounded veterans. Tampa's own, Air Attack Weasel is a former 2x Coastal Zone Extreme Champion who will bring over 18 years of experience to Vintage Pro. When he isn't wrestling at Stroker's Billiards, you can find Air Attack Weasel running his very successful tennis school at Northdale Golf And Country Club.

Quentin Queen is a 2012 graduate of the TCW School Of Pro Wrestling. He is a well rounded veteran, but will sometimes let his arrogance and general dislike of the fans get the best of him.

Happy Elwood vs Buzz Reid w/ Herb Staley

Happy Elwood is an extremely popular 17 year veteran. Elwood was one of only two graduates at the USPW Training Camp. Do not let Elwood's happy go luck personality fool you, because he is a warrior in the ring, and can connect with his Go Luck Yourself Spinning Backbreaker out of nowhere.

Buzz Reid is an imposing presence inside and outside of the ring. As a bouncer at the wildly popular Mons Venus, Buzz has developed a reputation as a no nonsense individual. Joining Buzz Reid is the hated Herb Staley, who brings his experience at SCCW and NYCW to VPW.

"The Native American" Ace Youngblood vs Mercy Michaels

Ace Youngblood had a very successful 7 year stint at MAW, where he was a 4x MAW Tag Team Champion. Youngblood is coming to VPW looking to strike out on his own as a singles competitor.

Mercy Michaels has developed a reputation in the wrestling scene as a wildly unpredictable and somewhat dangerous person. He is not above using weapons as a means to victory

"Old School" Buck Graham vs Justice Jolson

Buck Graham is a 20 year veteran, and unquestioned leader here at VPW. Once part of a popular team with Brady Prince in SCCW, Buck has developed a very successful singles run.

Hailing from the Steel City, Justice Jolson is a genetic freak who was once crowned "Mr Pittsburgh" in the bodybuilding world. Justice is looking to find the same fame in the wrestling world.

Bar Room Brawl Triple Threat:
"The Red Neck Rebel" Cockroach Carter vs Pepper Pelton vs Bret Kyle

If you are looking for someone to take part in VPW's first Bar Room Brawl, look no further than Cockroach Carter. Although only 22, Carter has developed a reputation of brawls in his hometown of Alabama.

Pepper Pelton is a former Mr. Wisconsin as the states best high school football player. He turned down a shot at gridiron glory, by foregoing offers to University Of Wisconsin and Michigan State to jumpstart his wrestling career. He has claimed that football is not violent enough for him. Only 19 years old, he will find himself in a violent atmosphere his firs night at Vintage Pro.

Bret Kyle is a hot prospect in the wrestling world, and looking to diversify himself by coming to VPW. His Shooting Star Press is a spectacle to behold.

Tag Team Action:
Sky High (Drop Kix and G-Force w/ Black Diamond) vs Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K w/ Cat Jensom)

Sky High is the young team of Drop Kix and G-Force. Kix, being the veteran of the team found G-Force in California during one of his stints in the state, and formed the popular Sky High team. They soon found Black Diamond while she was an All American Track And Field star at University Of Tennessee. The trio have been traveling up and down the country, dazzling audiences of all kinds.

The team of Death Row is the most well known stars in VPW, thanks to their stint in SWF. Both Shady K and Knuckles graduated of the SWF Training Camp and found success as former SWF Tag Team Champions. They are joined by DAVE badass Cat Jenson, who won't back down from anyone.

Come one, come all this Friday at Stroker's Billiards!!! Located at 8888 W. Hillsborough Ave!!! Drink and Table Specials!!! Only 5$ at the door!!!

Currently Playing:
Old 10-19-2020, 01:34 PM   #3
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

VPW Full Throttle #1 Report
By: Alan Wojcik

When local celebrity Fat Vinnie D announced the formation of Vintage Pro Wrestling, I was excited. As a lifelong wrestling fan with over 20 years in the business as a freelance wrestling journalist, I was intrigued by Vinnie and Nick Major's mission to bring tradition back to the Tampa area, an area steeped in wrestling tradition.

Living in New Port Richey, which is 30 minutes outside of Tampa, I had never heard of Stroker's Billiards and when I showed up, I understood why. Hidden in the corner of a sparsely filled shopping center in a seedy part of Tampa, I made sure to lock my doors to my car. Being a father of two young girls who are also wrestling fans, I have my reservations about bringing them to this dump.

As I was walking into the "venue" I was greeted by Ryan Holland, who was there to be the Head Referee. Holland has a ton of experience, so it does appear that VPW is shelling out some money to at least make this seem legit.

After some portly woman, who smelled faintly of cabbage took my 5$, I walked into Stroker's where I was hit with the stench of cigarettes and stale beer. I noticed that Mac Smith and Jim Lou Freebush were setting up an antiquated announce booth, another good sign that VPW is trying to be seen as a legit promotion.

There were roughly 20 people that actually were there to watch the show, the rest of Stroker's patrons seemed perplexed and slightly annoyed that a wrestling show was taking place.

A twenty-something looking kid was walking around with a handheld camera. I guess he is there camera guy. I did notice that he kept going to the bathroom before the show, and in between matches, coming out rubbing his nose.

The show started promptly at 8, with what VPW called a "Fan Appreciation Match"

Fan Appreciation Match: The Hot Taggs (Kalder and Wolfie) vs Charlie Corner and Hammer Hadley

The Hot Taggs are a brother tandem from Montana consisting of Wolie, 21 and Kalder, 19. The opposition are the 6'6 18 year old Charlie Corner, who trained at the WWA in California and the 21 year old hard hitting Hammer Hadley from Tampa. In a fairly exciting match that last just under 10 minutes, the brother tandem picked up the win after they connected with a High-Low on Charlie Corner.

The show started with VPW Commissioner Fat Vinnie D welcoming us to the show and explaining that tonight we will be seeing the first round tournament matches that will eventually crown the first ever VPW Heavyweight Champion. This brought out Buzz Reid and Herb Staley. Herb said that Fat Vinnie D should just hand the belt over to Buzz Reid because it's a foregone conclusion that Reid will be VPW Champion. Staley then ran down the fans in attendance calling them all drunken hicks. This set up....

First Round Match: Happy Elwood vs Buzz Reid w/ Herb Staley

Elwood did a marvelous job getting the few children in attendance to start chanting. Five minutes into the match, Herb Staley jumped on the ring apron as Happy was about to connect with the Go Luck Yourself, distracting the happy one. Elwood decked Staley, who fell hard to the floor of Stroker's. However, Elwood turned into a Terminator Slam and Buzz Reid was declared the victor.

The next match was the Bar Room Brawl, which featured Stroker's favorite redneck, Cockroach Carter. The regular barfly's at Stroker's seemed really into the Confederate Flag wearing Carter, which doesn't surprise me, given the area that the matches took place.

Bar Room Brawl: "The Red Neck Rebel" Cockroach Carter vs Pepper Pelton vs Bret Kyle

Pepper Pelton took control of the match early, letting his natural athleticism dominate. After a series of football tackles to both Carter and Kyle, Pepper slid out of the ring and begin arguing with some bikers because Pepper grabbed a pool stick out of one of their hands. This allowed Bret Kyle to hit a Suicide Dive onto Pelton. Cockroach Carter threatened to attempt a Suicide Dive of his own, but slid out of the ring at the last second and slammed Kyle through a table. After a few minutes of action that you would expect from a Bar Room Brawl, the ending came when Pepper Pelton connected with a Death Valley Driver to Bret Kyle, but when he stood up, he turned into Cockroach Carter slamming a bottle of Jack Daniels onto Pepper's head, shattering the bottle. After the match was over, Cockroach Carter invited one of the local bikers into the ring and they both began to slurp some of the blood and broken glass infused whiskey off the mat.

Sky High (Drop Kix and G-Force) w/ Black Diamond vs Death Row (Shady K and Knuckles) w/ Cat Jenson

In a wild 10 minute match, both teams captured the fans attention with a series of tag team maneuvers. Death Row showed their collective experience in the match by leading the two relative newcomers to a action packed match. The fans really got behind Sky High and their manager Black Diamond, who found herself brawling with Cat Jenson on the outside of the ring. The ending came when Drop Kix climbed to the top turnbuckle to attempt a Missile Drop Kick, but Knuckles pushed the ref into the ropes, causing Kix to crotch himself on the turnbuckle, allowing Death Row to connect with a Death Sentence onto Kix

After the match Death Row began to beatdown Sky High, but The Hot Taggs ran out from the back for the save. Death Row began mocking The Taggs as they made their way to the back.

First Round Match: "Old School" Buck Graham vs Justice Jolson

After a high paced match, VPW slowed the night night with the old school veteran Buck Graham and the bodybuilder Justice Jolson. Graham gained the early advantage, working over Justice's leg, but after Buck missed a splash attempt into the turnbuckle, Jolson took over with a series of rest holds, as the crowd grew restless. Justice finally ended the match with a victory after hitting his Death Row Powerslam, advancing in the tournament.

First Round Match: "The Native American" Ace Youngblood vs Mercy Michaels

In the match of the night, Youngblood and Michaels delivered a hard hitting, high impact match that got even the most jaded in attendance to react to the action. After a series of reversals and near falls, the ending came around the 15 minute mark. After connecting with a Yakuza Kick, Mercy attempted a Senton Bomb from the top rope. However, Youngblood moved out of the way and connected with a Flying Tomahawk Chop for the win.

After the match, Herb Staley walked out from the back to run down Youngblood. This allowed Buzz Reid to attack Youngblood from behind, and connect with a Terminator Slam on Youngblood. Security ran Buzz Reid and Staley off, as Fat Vinnie D checked on the fallen Ace Youngblood.

Main Event: First Round Match: Air Attack Weasel vs Quentin Queen

In a match that disappointed this writer, both men tried to delivery but something just didn't click. The match lasted roughly 10 minutes, and ended in typical old school fashion. After Ryan Holland got accidently struck with an errant Weasel kick, Quentin Queen nailed Weasel with brass knuckles as Air Attack was checking on the fallen ref. Queen covered Weasel, but Weasel managed to kick out at the last second. This caused Queen to lay into Holland, and when he turned back to Weasel, he was nailed with a superkick, and then Weasel connected with a Pop Goes The Weasel for the win

QUICK RESULTS:

The Hot Taggs d Charlie Corner and Hammer Hadley
Buzz Reid d Happy Elwood
Cockroach Carter d Pepper Pelton and Bret Kyle
Death Row d Sky High
Justice Jolson d Buck Graham
Ace Youngblood d Mercy Michaels
Air Attack Weasel d Quentin Queen

Final Thoughts:

For a debut show, VPW did deliver what was expected with a solid blend of familiar names and some good looking prospects. I am not a fan of the venue, as Stroker's Billiards is a little rough around the edges, but it serves its purpose for a "Bar Show". I think VPW needs to do more to promote their product, as it looked like on 20 people were there to see the show, and half of those were friends and family of the performers. Speaking of promoting, the camera guy, whose name I later found out was Hank, was filming interviews and vignettes with various workers and Jim Lou Freebush for a Youtube Show called After Shock, so that should be interesting. Overall, I was entertained for the 5 dollar price point, and will be coming back next Friday to see the next show,

Currently Playing:
Old 10-19-2020, 01:35 PM   #4
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

VPW AFTERSHOCK EPISODE 1

The show opens up with Pepper Pelton being stitched up after being nailed with a whiskey bottle.

Jim Lou Freebush: Vintage fans, hello and welcome to Aftershock. I am your host Jim Lou Freebush. With me is Pepper Pelton. Pepper, how are you feeling after tonight?

Pepper Pelton: How am I feeling?!? What a stupid question. In 4 years of varsity football, where I was All State, I have never tasted my own blood!!! Cockroach Carter, you crossed the line when you smashed that bottle into my head!! I will get my revenge on you, if it's the last thing I do!!! I HATE WHISKEY!!!

We see highlights of the match between Death Row and Sky High, and then transition to Death Row in the parking lot of Stroker's. Shady K and Knuckles are smoking a Black And Mild, while Cat Jenson is on her phone.

Shady K: Dawg, tonight was lit.

Knuckles: Sho 'nuf

Shady: Dem Tagg Boys, I don't know what they thinking. You don't mes with thugs.

Knuckles: They will get got!!!

Shady K: BLAAAAT!!!

We are then taken to the bar at Stroker's where Lucus Mucus is getting carded trying to buy some beer.

Lucus Mucus: Lady, don't you know who I am??

Bartender: No I don't, but I am going to....

Lucus Mucus: I am Lucus Mucus!! And, next week you won't be able to forget my name sweet cheeks!!

Bartender: Umm.....ok....ID??

Lucus Mucus: This is a waste of time, I don't need your beer.

Lucus then pulls out a flask from his pocket and takes a swig.

We are then in the locker room with Ace Youngblood and Fat Vinnie D. Air Attack Weasel is trying to calm Ace Youngblood down.

Ace: Vinnie, I don't care about this tournament. I don't care about VPW. I want Buzz Reid!!!

Fat Vinnie: Ace, I know, but please understand, there are protocols in place. I can't just let mayhem run amok....

Ace: Mayhem run amok!?!? Buzz attacked ME!!! I want him next week...

Vinnie D: That's not how the tournament brackets are set up, Air Attack Weasel has him next week

Ace: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BRACKETS!!!

Air Attack Weasel: Ace, listen buddy. I got him. I will take care...

Ace: NO!! This is matter of pride!!! I will get my hands on him and take care of him, and Weasel - if you get in my way, I will take care of you too!!!

Currently Playing:
Old 10-19-2020, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

From The Desk Of Fat Vinnie D

What a debut show for Vintage Pro Wrestling!!! I want to thank you, the fans, for turning out and turning up at Stroker's Billiards. We packed that place out!!! The tournament to crown the first ever Vintage Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion got off to a hot start, and this Friday we will see the continuation of the tournament with two exciting Semi-Final Matches!!! Because of Buzz Reid's unprovoked attack on Ace Youngblood, and the boiling blood inside the Native America, I know that the VPW Security Staff will have their hands full. We have signed some exciting matches for this coming Friday:

Semi Final Tournament Match: Air Attack Weasel vs Buzz Reid w/ Herb Staley

This will surely be a hard hitting affair, but will Ace Youngblood be able to control his emotions and not get involved in this match?? As the commissioner, I sure hope so. I have already sent Youngblood a written warning that he is expected to let this match play out in the ring without his involvement.

Semi Final Tournament Match: "The Native American" Ace Youngblood vs Justice Jolson

Again, will Ace Youngblood's thoughts of revenge on Buzz Reid cause him to overlook the genetic freak that is Justice Jolson?? Jolson is a legit powerhouse and has already shown that he shouldn't be taken lightly.

"The Redneck Rebel" Cockroach Carter vs Pepper Pelton

Despite my reservations for his health after needing 20 stitches to close up the wound to his head, I have agreed to give Pepper Pelton a chance for revenge against the wildly popular Cockroach Carter. The Redneck Rebel has proven his abilities in bar brawls, but this match is a strictly wrestling match. Can Carter show the same abilities without the use of any weapons??

Bret Kyle vs Hammer Hadley

The exciting Bret Kyle has been signed to a match with the hard hitting Hammer Hadley. Will the aerial master Kyle prevail or will the ground and pound king Hammer Hadley take the W??

Six Man Match: Drop Kix and The Hot Taggs vs The Texas Hangman and Death Row

Drop Kix will look for some revenge against Death Row when he teams with The Hot Taggs to take on Death Row and The Texas Hangman. The Taggs got involved in the aftermath of last weeks match between Sky High and Death Row, and has found themselves in Shady K and Knuckles' crosshairs. How will the wild Texan Hangman get along with Death Row??

Triple Threat: Lucus Mucus vs Mercy Michaels vs Taylor Norton

In what should be a consideration for match of the night, three of VPW's most daring individuals lock up in the ring. Mercy has already showed what he is about, while "The Snot Monster" Lucus Mucus is itching to show the fans of VPW what he is all about. The young hard partying Taylor Norton is a former tag partner of Bret Kyle, and like Bret, is looking to make a name for himself as a singles competitor.

Fans, trust Fat Vinnie D when I say that you will not want to miss a second of action at Stroker's Billiards this Friday!! Stop on by at 8888 W Hillsborough Ave for hard hitting action, drink specials, and unlimited table play!! All that for only 5$ You can't beat that, and you can't beat Vintage Pro Wrestling!!!

Currently Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2020, 03:53 PM   #6
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

VPW Full Throttle #2 Report
By Alan Wojcik

Wrestling fans, it's another Friday and another night at the matches!! Not much has changed from last week, other than I did notice a few more bikers playing pool tonight.

Fan Appreciation Match: G-Force w/ Black Diamond vs "The Sandman" Jules Night

With the other half of Sky High, Drop Kix in action on the "main card" it was G-Force's chance to shine as a single competitor. Jules Night is a youngster from Oklahoma, and has a good look, but not much in the way of charisma. Maybe that is where the name Sandman comes from?? He could put you to sleep, literally. After 8 minutes of back and forth action, Night applied a Sleeper Hold to G-Force, and then turned it into a German Suplex from the Sleeper Hold, which was impressive. Pretty surprising that Jules Night would get the win here, given the response that Sky High has with the Stroker's crowd.

The show opened up with a little rap performance by Sweet P, one of Nick Major's friends. I guess VPW now has a theme song??

Anyways, after the performance Ace Youngblood stormed the ring and demanded that Buzz Reid come to the ring to face him man to man. Buzz Reid and Herb Staley come out from the back. Buzz and Youngblood have words before Fat Vinnie D and security come out to settle the tensions before anything happens between the two.

Triple Threat: "The Snot Monster" Lucus Mucus vs Mercy Michaels vs Taylor Norton

You either love spotfests or you don't. This was a 15 minute spotfest, that saw a lot of acrobatic moves and death defying spots that did manage to get the crowd engaged. The ending saw Lucus Mucus connect with a Canadian Destroyer from the top rope onto Taylor Norton, but Mercy Micheals quickly broke up the pin attempt, and connected with a Tornado DDT on Mucus for the win.

After the match, a dejected Lucus Mucus walked over to a lady that appeared to be in her 50's and had her spit in his mouth, before he walked to the back. Disgusting.

Bret Kyle vs Hammer Hadley

I was completely let down with this match, A total dud. I was expecting more from these two, but this is what happens when you have two relative rookies facing off. The only redeeming factor of the match was seeing Kyle connect with a beautiful Shooting Star Press for the win. Hopefully as these two get more experience here at VPW with these weekly shows, they both will able to improve their chemistry with each other.

Death Row and The Texas Hangman came out from the back and began to cut a promo on their opponents for tonight. The Hangman is a rookie from Texas, but has an imposing look standing 6'8 and weighing over 300 pounds. Death Row ran down The Hot Taggs and Drop Kix, while Hangman stood there looking menacing.

The Hot Taggs and Drop Kix w/ Black Diamond vs Death Row and The Texas Hangman w/ Cat Jenson

The match was a fun 15 minute match, until the end when it appeared that The Texas Hangman got legitimately hurt. Living up to their names, the Hot Taggs showed off some amazing tag team maneuvers while Drop Kix really seemed to work well with Death Row, especially Knuckles. Hangman saw limited action, but did show some athleticism when given the chance. Unfortunately, it appeared he seriously injured his left arm when Kalder Tagg slipped while attempting a Running Bulldog on the big Texan, and landed awkwardly on Hangman's arm. The Hangman was able to finish the match, but in considerable pain. Just as last week, Death Row connected with a Death Sentence on Drop Kix for the win.

After the match, Nick Major and Fat Vinne D checked on The Texas Hangman, and I could hear Hangman tell them that his arm is broken. I hope that is not the case, as the rookie did look impressive.

Semi-Final Tournament Match: "The Native American" Ace Youngblood vs Justice Jolson

This was easily the match of the night, as the veteran Youngblood was able to get an impressive performance out of the young Jolson. Despite what some may preconceive about Justice Jolson, "He's just a bodybuilder" "He can't work", he really shined tonight. Around the twelve minute mark, Youngblood connected with his Flying Tomahawk Chop to Jolson, however Herb Staley and Buzz Reid entered the picture. Ace Youngblood left the ring and brawled with Reid as the match was awarded to a dazed Justice Jolson via a countout.

Buzz Reid and Ace Youngblood continued to brawl throughout Stroker's as the VPW security tried to break up the fight. Commissioner Fat Vinnie D got on the house mic and ordered Ace Youngblood to stop, citing the fact that Buzz Reid would be in a match later. Security finally got control and Youngblood was kicked out of Stroker's as Buzz Reid made his way to the locker room to get ready for his match later.

As all the madness was quieting down, Pepper Pelton got in the ring and grabbed the mic from Fat Vinnie D and mocked the fans at Stroker's and claimed that Cockroach Carter is a dumb toothless hillbilly, and that wrestling Carter would be beneath him. Pelton refused to wrestle Carter tonight, as the fans booed and this brought out Carter to the loudest applause of the night. The bikers really seem to like this guy. Cockroach Carter grabbed Pelton as he was trying to leave, and threw him into the ring for the match.

"The Redneck Rebel" Cockroach Carter vs Pepper Pelton

In what was billed as a "wrestling" match, quickly eroded into a hardcore match that was thankfully short. Pelton managed to DDT Carter onto the floor of Stroker's and roll him into the ring for the win

Main Event: Semi-Final Tournament Match: Air Attack Weasel vs Buzz Reid w/ Herb Staley[

The fans at Stroker's were solidly behind Weasel in this semi final match. After a ref bump, Herb Staley threw a chain to Buzz Reid, who was about to nail Weasel, however Ace Youngblood charged into Stroker's causing mayhem to erupt and security ran to get between Youngblood and Reid. In the mayhem, Air Attack Weasel was able to connect with a Pop Goes The Weasel on Buzz for the win.

After the match security and Vinnie D had to get the chaos under control between Youngblood and Reid, as VPW seems to have it's first main event feud on it's hands.

QUICK RESULTS:
Jules Night d. G-Force
Mercy Michaels d. Lucas Mucus and Taylor Norton
Bret Kyle d. Hammer Hadley
Death Row and Texas Hangman d. The Hot Taggs and Drop Kix
Justice Jolson d. Ace Youngblood
Pepper Pelton d. Cockroach Carter
Air Attack Weasel d. Buzz Reid

Final Thoughts

VPW seems focused on building up some feuds with Buzz Reid/Ace Youngblood, Pepper Pelton/Cockroach and either Sky High or The Hot Taggs/Deathrow. Tonight the ring apron was adorned with advertisements for Fat Vinnie D's Used Auto Sales, Nick Major Productions, and Chemlawn Lawn Care. So, outside the obvious Vinnie D and Nick Major connection, it appears that VPW has a sponsorship deal with Chemlawn. Never heard of them. I think their cameraman works there. The Texas Hangman left shortly after his match, and I am told he was going to the hospital and that his arm is messed up. After the show, Taylor Norton and Lucas Mucus were visibly drunk and trying to flirt with any female they came into contact with, which didn't sit well with some of the veterans in the locker room. Overall, VPW built off last weeks show, and I am excited to see Air Attack Weasel and Justice Jolson next week for the VPW Title.

Currently Playing:
Old 10-19-2020, 07:06 PM   #7
Rookie

JasonForTheWin's Arena

VPW Aftershock Episode 2

Brought to you by Chemlawn. For all your lawn needs, we work from dusk til dawn. Trust Chemlawn

We open in the locker room with Jim Lou Freebush who is with Bret Kyle

Freebush: Hello and welcome to Aftershock. I am Jim Lou Freebush and I am standing with Bret Kyle. Bret, tonight we saw you on the winning side against Hammer Hadley. Bret what are your goal here in Vintage Pro Wrestling?

Bret Kyle:Well, Jim, it should be obvious to anyone watching at home that I want to be the face of Vintage!! I want all the great fans at Stroker's and all the fans watching at home to know that I am fighting for you, the fans. I want to be the top dog here, and I don't care if it's Air Attack Weasel or Justice Jolson. I am coming for the champ!!

Freebush: Well, there you have it folks!!!

We are then taken to a pool table where Cockroach Carter is playing 8 Ball with a couple of bikers

Cockroach: PEPPER!!! Boy, I am going to make you squeal like a pig next time I see you!! You done slammed me on my head tonight....My head is hard....Hard as a rock!!

Cockroach smashes a pool stick over his head

Cockroach: And just like my momma says, you can kill a man, but you ain't gonna kill no COCKROACH!!!

In the background of the shot, we see Lucas Mucus eating food off random peoples tables.

We are then in a makeshift office, where Fat Vinnie D is with Jim Lou Freebush.

Freebush: Fat Vinnie, I know you have a lot on your mind after tonight, but you have informed me that you have a very important announcement to make.

Fat Vinnie: That's right, Jim. I want to formally announce that next week Vintage Pro Wrestling will not only be crowning it's first ever Heavyweight Champion, but also we are going to crown our first ever TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, as I have just signed Death Row and The Hot Taggs in a match to take place next Friday for the the titles!!!

Freebush: Wow!!! That is some big news fans!! You don't want to miss any of the exciting action folks. Next Friday, make sure you come out to Stroker's Billiards to see Vintage's first ever Heavyweight and Tag Team Champions crowned!!!

We are in the parking lot of Stroker's following Air Attack Weasel as he is making his way to his car.

Air Attack Weasel: Next week....Next week....I can feel it in my bones....I will ascend to the top of Vintage, and be able to proclaim all of Vintage as my own!!! Nothing will stand in the way of my destiny!! Justice Jolson, you are a big powerful guy, but brotha, next week you are going to go one on one with the Weasel, and you will see why I am the best unsigned talent in this business...Next week....

Currently Playing:

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »