Home

World Federation Wrestling Alliance WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on World Federation Wrestling Alliance WWE 2K19 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2020, 02:58 AM   #9
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: World Federation Wrestling Alliance WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

Tuesday Night Smackdown 4/01
smackdown1.jpg
San Jose, CA
· Show opens with Eric Bischoff standing in the ring serenaded by boos.

· Bischoff: I’m so ecstatic to be the new GM of Smackdown. Things will be different from my last stint as raw GM. I will be the best GM out of the three brands. Smackdown is the home of the best talent and tonight we will begin the road to crowning our WWE Champion.

· Tonight it will be Seth Rollins vs The man they call Vader in the main event. But to get us kicked off it will be Shinsuke Nakamura vs Braun Strowman.
· Match #1
Shinsuke Nakamura VS Braun Strowman
IMG_1770.jpg
-Back and forth match up, Shinsuke hit Kinshasa but a reverse choke slam seals the win for Strowman
Winner: Braun Strowman
-Hurt Business Promo (Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander)
Shelton Benjamin: For over two decades I was in the WWE and never once was I granted the opportunity to compete for the WWE Championship. I busted my behind, did things the right way, and stayed out of trouble. But was I given any chance to compete? NO!!!!! Cedric Alexander is one of the most exciting and charismatic athletes in the business today. But just like me, Cedric hasn’t been given a fair shake to show what he can do. This company, name change or not, is still the same company that holds its brightest stars down! We’re here tonight to say NO MORE! No longer will we be pushed aside and ignored. No longer will we wait for handouts, we are in the business of making our own chances, and hurting those who stand in our way!
(Eric Bischoff music hits)
Bischoff: Shelton that was a very passionate speech you just graced us all with. You are absolutely correct that your talent hasn’t been appreciated and some might say its been wasted. So to right some of those wrongs, Shelton, next week I’m giving you the biggest match of your career. Next week it will be Shelton Benjamin vs…. Viscera! In a match that holds World Championship implications. & Cedric.. you just stay put.

· Match #2
Cedric Alexander VS Hurricane
-Despite Luther’s best efforts Hurricane prevails in a high flying match that had both men display high octane offense. Hurricane was busted open on the ring apron during the match.
Winner: Hurricane
·Match #3
The Ascension VS Street Profits
-Street profits capture a big win, Angelo Dawkins hits frog splash on Konnor for the win.
Winners: The Street Profits

· Match #4
Bianca Belair VS Nikki Bella VS Shayna Baszler
-In a very physical contest, Bianca Belair outsmarted her competition in this one. After Nikki Bella hit Rack Attack on Baszler, Belair clotheslines Nikki and pins a prone Baszler for the victory.
Winner: Bianca Belair

· Main Event
Vader VS Seth Rollins
-In a main event that had a big match feel, we witnessed Seth Rollins once again rise to the occasion. A Rollins Superkick busted Vader open midway through the match & A stomp would finish him. Vader dominated the early part of the match but Seth took over with a flurry that Vader wasn’t able to withstand.
Winner: Seth Rollins
Old 11-18-2020, 04:34 AM   #10
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Thursday Night Nitro 4/01
nitro.jpg
· Jimmy & Jey Uso, Naomi, Tamina, and Roman Reigns are standing in the ring as the show comes on air.

· Roman Reigns: Some things change but one thing that will always be certain no matter the company is the fact I am the Tribal Chief of the Anoa’i Family and the leader of the Bloodline! My family is wrestling loyalty and the ladies and men that stand in the ring with me right now have trusted me to lead our family back to our rightful throne. Nitro is my island and I will destroy anyone that disrespects our name.

(William Regal Music hit)

· William Regal: Roman I don’t want us to get off on the wrong foot, you were one of my top choices to come to Nitro. But I want you to get one thing straight, Nitro is my island and I’m the controlling chief. Don’t believe me? Roman you will take on Abyss tonight. (Crowd erupts) woah, woah, woah I’m not finished…. The Usos will face….. THE HARDY BOYZ! Next week! And Lastly… Ladies, Tamina & Naomi will have a Tag Team match of their own, NEXT!
· Match #1
Naomi & Tamina VS Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke
-The women of The Bloodline stepped up and showed the domination that the family could impose upon WFWA. Naomi hits a moonsault on Mandy Rose to end it.
Winners: The Bloodline(Naomi & Tamina)

-MizTV Segment (The Miz & John Morrison)
The Miz: Welcome to MizTV! This is my co-host and tag team partner John Morrison as you all know.

Morrison: You know we are the most entertaining attraction in WFWA and BEYOND!

The Miz: That we are, John! But lets get down to business, on the premier of MizTV! See we are absolutely disgusted that we don’t have a match this week. How could they leave the most cinematic Tag team of all-time off the card tonight.

Morrison: Miz its nothing new at this point, they wont get it until its too late.

The Miz: Johnny boy I have great news for you. I talked to our GM of Nitro, William Regal, and he apologized for his blunder and has placed us in a match next week. Unfortunately the jerk wouldn’t tell me who are opponents are but he did say the winner of our match would face the winner of the Hardy’s vs Usos at the inaugural pay-per of Nitro in two weeks, for the WCW world Tag Team Titles. Me and John are throwing the warning shot now, it doesn’t matter what team it is, we will mow them down!
· Match #2
Killian Dain VS Samoa Joe
-A very competitive match took a turn that no one saw coming. Midway through the match with Samoa Joe in complete control of Dain, Joe would accidentally catapult Dain into the referee knocking him unconscious. Rusev’s music would hit and the Bulgarian brute began making his way to the ring. Dain Pushed Joe into a Rusev superkick. Dain would pin Joe capturing a huge win that many would consider an upset.
Winner: Killian Dain
·Match #3
AJ Styles VS Kane
-Kane physically dominated AJ Styles for most of the match before Styles would flip the script and capture the victory cementing his stature in the world title picture.
Winner: AJ Styles
· Match #4
Jinder Mahal W/ Singh Brothers VS Test
-Test Controlled the match from the start but every time he would go for the pin the Singh Brothers would interrupt the refs count with different antics each time. Mahal would Hit Test with a Full Nelson slam as he was distracted by the Singh brothers to seal the win.
Winner: Jinder Mahal
· Main Event
Roman Reigns VS Abyss
-Roman Reigns showed that he is a Warrior. A bloody Reigns beat Abyss after the monster gave Reigns a war. The Monster pounded on Reigns throughout the match, cutting The Tribal chief open on the ring steps. Reigns would hit a number of spears out of nowhere but every time Abyss would kickout at the last second. After the match when it looked like Reigns was leaving the ring he would backtrack and start assaulting Abyss with stomps and chair shots as Nitro went off the air.
Winner: Roman Reigns
Old 03-18-2021, 02:33 AM   #11
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Monday Night Raw 4/02
monday night raw.png.JPG
· Harland Sanders announces that the road to crowning a new Universal Champion will continue tonight. In the main event it will be Chris Jericho vs MVP!

· Match #1
Andrade VS Drew Mcintrye
- Vega's interference changed the momentum of this match, Andrade was dominated most of the match before the interference. Andrade busted Drew open before Drew would hit a claymore kick to prevail to the dismay of Vega.
Winner: Drew McIntrye
· Match #2
Titus Worldwide vs The Dudley Boyz
- D-von Pins Apollo Crews
Winner: The Dudleys

·Match #3
Charlotte Flair VS Ruby Riott
- Ruby Riott Pulled off the biggest shocker in WFWA when she secured the victory with a roll up pin as Flair was going for the Figure four.
Winner: Ruby Riott
· Match #4
Rey Mysterio VS Ortiz
- Before the match could get started Lars Sullivan attacked Rey Mysterio on the ramp during his entrance. The Freak would Chokeslam Rey off the Titantron stage, Rey would be stretchered out of the building by WFWA officials/EMT.
Winner: No Contest
· Main Event
MVP vs Chris Jericho
- In a competitive Main Event, MVP would hit a playmaker on Jericho after getting his knees up as Jericho went for the Lionsault.
Winner: MVP

Last edited by Dwright103; 03-18-2021 at 02:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2021, 03:47 AM   #12
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Smackdown 4/02
San Antonio,TX
-Mr. Bean Introduction to WFWA
-He says his family has been in wrestling since the 60’s
-He Believes in winning at all cost
-He goes on to state that any client he has, he will lead to Gold.
-Calls out his client… Big Boss Man

· Match #1
Big Boss Man VS Finn Balor
-Finn Balor hits Coup de Grace for the win.

Winner: Finn Balor
· Match #2
Bludgeon Brothers VS Heavy Machinery
- Rowan pins Tucker, Bludgeon Brothers isolated Tucker from making a tag much throughout the match.

Winner: The Bludgeon Brothers
·Match #3
Sasha Banks VS Nia Jax VS Bayley VS Torrie Wilson
- Sasha makes Nia Jax tap to the Bank Statement in an entertaining contest.

Winner: Sasha Banks
- Vader Promo
Vader says last week was a roadblock to the top of the mountain. He says Seth Rollins will suffer at the hands of The Man they call VADER.
· Match #4
Shelton Benjamin vs Viscera
- Viscera busted Benjamin open after throwing him into the ringpost, but Benjamin would prevail after hitting Paydirt twice. A huge win for Shelton in the road to crowning the first WFWA Champion.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin

*Camera goes to Backstage with Boss Man and Mr. Bean

- Big Boss Man loss to Finn Balor earlier in the night, in a match he loss clean and Mr. Bean didn’t “Help”. Boss Man Questioned the purpose of their business relationship? Mr. Bean assured Boss Man he would reap the rewards of their partnership but he has to be patient.

· Main Event
Umaga VS Sami Zayn
- A very aggressive Zayn would open a cut on Umaga’s forehead & would go for the jugular from that point on, Hitting an Helluva kick for the win.
Winner: Sami Zayn

Last edited by Dwright103; 03-19-2021 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:39 AM   #13
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Nitro 4/02
Nitro pic.JPG
-Michael Cole begins the show talking at the commentator table. He says we will have the Hardy Boyz VS The Usos in the main event. Also AOP will take on the Miz & Morrison in another match on the road to crowning the tag team champions.

*Roman Reigns music hits
-Roman says he had to make an example out of Abyss after he made the Tribal Chief bleed. He says The Usos are going to make the family proud when they beat The Hardy Boyz tonight and prove that the Anoa’i family is the superior wrestling family.

Match #1
Becky Lynch VS Mickie James
-Midway through the match Maryse would interfere and DDT Becky. Lynch would kick out of Mickie’s pin but a Mickie Kick and a vicious DDT would be too much, Mickie Wins.
Winner: Mickie James

Match #2

Rusev VS Mustafa Ali
-Rusev looks impressive, hits superkick for the win. Samoa Joe music hits and he rushes the ring attacking Rusev. But Aiden English who was ringside during the match allowed Joe to be overwhelmed. Rusev would lay Joe out with a superkick leaving him motionless in the ring.

Winner: Rusev

Match #3
The Miz and John Morrison vs AOP (Razor & Akam)
-After a war Miz/Morrison pull it out, Miz would hit a skull crushing finale on Akam for the win.
Winners: The Miz & John Morrison

Main Event
The Usos VS The Hardy Boyz
-Fast pace match, Jeff Hardy went for the Swanton Bomb but Jimmy uso would recover and hit Jeff with a Superkick. Jey Uso would hit another Superkick to seal it. Show goes off the air with The Hardy Boyz arguing and Matt leaving Jeff in the ring after pushing him.

Winners: The Usos
Old 03-23-2021, 03:26 AM   #14
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

*Show begins with Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel with MVP as his guest.
-Chris Jericho states that he's had a week to stew on his defeat to MVP. He says MVP is not better than him, he had an off night last week; 9/10 times he says he would come out on top against MVP.
-MVP says Jericho is a sore loser that can’t accept that he lost to someone like MVP. MVP says that Harland Sanders should strap Monday Night Raw on MVP’s back and watch the ratings soar.
-Jericho says MVP is Delusional & he represents everything that WFWA shouldn’t represent.

*The two men begin brawling, exchanging punches. Refs would run from the back and break the two men apart as tensions continue to rise.

Match #1
Elias & Chris Jericho VS The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)

cesaro y2j.jpg
-Elias hits standing reverse powerbomb for win.
Winner: Elias & Chris Jericho

Match #2
Ortiz VS Kofi Kingston

ortiz kingston.jpg
-Andrade music hits & he comes out of the crowd ambushing Kofi with a DDT. Ortiz goes for pin but Kofi kicks out at 2. Kofi hits trouble in paradise, Ortiz kicks out at 2. Ortiz kicks out of Trouble in Paradise twice but a Kingston flip from the top would seal the win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston

*Charlotte Flair Promo
-Flair says she is at a point in her career where she doesn’t have time for missteps if she is going to fulfill her full potential & destiny as the Queen of professional wrestling.
-She says last week's loss to Ruby Riott was one of the most embarrassing defeats of her career, vows to be better.

Match #3

Drew McIntyre w/ Renee Young vs Rey Mysterio
-For the first time we see Drew and Renee together, what is this partnership? Very competitive match but Drew McIntyre gets the big win.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

Match #4
Natalya VS Paige
-Natalya tried to overpower Paige much throughout the match, Paige hits the Paige Turner for win.

Winner: Paige

Main Event
The Fiend VS Aleister Black

fiend&black.jpg
-The Fiend had his debut match on Raw. In a match where many didn’t know what to expect, we saw a match full of mind games. Aleister Black would hit the Fade to Black for the win.
Winner: Aleister Black
Old 03-25-2021, 07:45 PM   #15
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Nice one dude.

I've wanted to do a universe mode for a long time, but your info would put me to shame lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2021, 10:40 PM   #16
Rookie

Dwright103's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frappuccino
Nice one dude.

I've wanted to do a universe mode for a long time, but your info would put me to shame lol

Thanks man! Appreciate you following along! I’ve had many failed universes so I’m just trying to take my time with the content & developing the storylines it’s easy to get burnt out. What’s helped me is video blogging it, so I can always go back & look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »