Home

The career of Walker Bobby| Nascar Heat 5

This is a discussion on The career of Walker Bobby| Nascar Heat 5 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2020, 05:09 PM   #1
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

OVR: 8
The career of Walker Bobby| Nascar Heat 5

Decided to pick up Heat 4.5 or otherwise known by it's official name of Heat 5. Figured I'd document it. I will be running it on PC.

Game Settings: Since I couldn't get my wheel to work (and that's riduclous) I will be using a xbox one controller. Will be starting with AI on hard and either move up or move down depending on finishes. NEMCO is a 4 star team that has a average finish past 2 years of top 20. So 15-25 is where I want to stay .

It was announced today that Joe Nemechek will be retiring for the 2020 season. NEMCO Motorsports announced they had hired young gun Walker Bobby to take over the ride for 2020. Long term plans beyond that were said to not be discussed.

The name Walker Bobby might ring a bell for racing fans, he's the son of former Nascar driver Ricky Bobby .

Unfortuently the replay video file I thought I had recorded for some reason didn't record. So no video for race 1 but qualified mid pack and made my way up to finish 3rd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2020, 07:12 PM   #2
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

Re: The career of Walker Bobby| Nascar Heat 5

It was a decent day for the NEMCO tandum of John Hunter Nemechek and Walker Bobby. Finishing 17th and 19th respectively. Bobby started 19th and would make it up to 13th at the end of stage 1. "We had a better car then 19th" said Bobby. "We were able to grab the lead at the start of stage 3 by pitting under the earlier caution in stage 2. Then under green flag stops, I sped entering pit lane. Thanks to a few cautions in the final stage I was able to get the laps back I lost with that mistake"

Old 07-13-2020, 07:04 AM   #3
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0

This looks interesting man!
Old 07-13-2020, 03:46 PM   #4
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

The 3rd race of the season saw Walker Bobby netting another top 20 finish, grabbing 15th. After a poor qualifying effort by Bobby, they were forced to start 28th for race day.

"I screwed up on my Q lap and forced us to start towards the rear. But we had a heck of a fast truck today. Was able to work our way up towards front and one point was up to 5th. Unfortunately I have to learn how to quit burning the tires off the thing.

No highlight video this race, my recording software decided to record all 3 of my monitors and then output that into a video as if I only recorded the center (like I normally do). It was weird and something I've never experienced before.
Old 07-13-2020, 07:35 PM   #5
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

Walker Bobby got his best career finish at Homestead–Miami Speedway Friday night with a 3rd place finish. "I'm ecstatic for the guys on this team. I put in another horrible effort in qualifying which had us starting from 23rd position. But I worked on it all night and fought my up to the front."

Bobby had spent most of the night in the 10th-15th range. They made their final pitstop with 12 to go in the final stage, which was right before the final caution of the race flew. "We got lucky with that last caution. It flew right as I was leaving my pit box." After every one else pitted that put Bobby into 1st. "I knew we didn't have the truck to win but was just trying to hold on for the best finish possible."

The Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series now shifts to Texas Motor Speedway for the next race on the schedule.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2020, 09:27 AM   #6
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

I'm following this!
Old 07-16-2020, 04:17 PM   #7
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Looking forward to watching the career of Walker Bobby.
Old 07-17-2020, 03:54 AM   #8
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

If you're not first, You're last!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »