Home

You Know What Day It Is | WWE 2K20 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on You Know What Day It Is | WWE 2K20 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2021, 03:41 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
You Know What Day It Is | WWE 2K20 Universe Mode

Quote:
Bard Allen: Hmmm. I always end up here. At my favorite bar. Wondering what my next move is. Luckily for me, I finally have secured my spot. I am the head booker for Total Nonstop Action, and this time…this time, they are going to succeed far more than anyone ever thought they would. I am bringing in legit names, I am bringing in the championships much sooner, and hopefully keep that alliance with NWA but becoming our own thing. It all starts tomorrow. Hey barkeep, how about one more round? What a brilliant time to be alive, m…

Matt Hardy: BARD!

Bard Allen: Matt! I could kick your ***, but you know what this is awesome! Thank you again for sending me to the early 2000’s again. This is truly going to be amazing. Hey, I might even sign you one day onto TNA!

Matt Hardy: Bard…

Bard Allen: Matt, what is up, man?

Matt Hardy: Brodie Lee has passed away in every possible multiverse I try to go to. I needed to let you know. Even in this one in December of 2020, he will go.

Bard Allen: Bro…Brodie? No…no way!? I can’t be here right now, I have to go back to my time.

Matt Hardy: Bard…your time where Shane McMahon has…corrupted. I am sending you to January 4th, 2021. You are the head writer and booker for Raw, Smackdown and NXT. They are expecting you to come in with huge changes with superstars, wrestlers moving shows, and much more.

Bard Allen: Wait. What about this time period? I want to live this one through as well?

Matt Hardy: Here. This at any click will send you from the reality you are about to go back to, and then back to this one. Time stops whenever you leave one multiverse for another. You can stay in one multiverse as long as you need, and can come back to the other whenever it works for you.

Bard Allen: Thanks, Matt. I cannot believe Brodie is gone…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Vince McMahon: Bard! How are you doing? I hope you have some ideas for tonight, we need those ratings to start to climb again. Hell, I WANT to be shocked! I want you to keep my guessing on all three shows this coming week. We need to start going big this new year, and whoever you can bring in, please do. Just don’t go too crazy with surprises, remember the Royal Rumble is coming up at the end of the month!

Bard Allen: Of course, Vince. I want to say thank you again for having me back in your company and doing what I love. I assure you, you have no idea what is coming tonight, and having your blessing in bringing in any wrestler, and doing any kind of storylines should make for some great TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2021, 03:45 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: You Know What Day It Is | WWE 2K20 Universe Mode

Bard Report - Okay, I have two universes. That is it, that is all. I have created the Matt Hardy multiverse for my two universes so now they make sense for the Bard character. Basically a rebranding. I TRULY hope I never get the urge to do another Universe, because I simply do not want to create profiles on the PS5, lol. I have two profiles, one for TNA and one for modern WWE (with some shockers).

I have been kind of shot due to the Brodie Lee passing. I am not sure, but it affected me a lot for some reason. So, with that, this Universe is more of a tribute Universe to Brodie. Obviously, there will not be a Brodie Lee or a Luke Harper in this Universe mode...but maybe, in TNA there will be in 2003 and onward? Time will tell.

I hope you all enjoy the content that will be coming for this Universe and the TNA universe as well. School is starting back up again, but I very surely plan on getting a few posts a week out. Now they could all be for this or all could be for the TNA one. I plan on trying my best to do a few a week for both, but time will tell on that!
Old 01-04-2021, 03:46 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

Monday Night Raw
AJ Styles
Akira Tozawa
Angel Garza
Bobby Lashley
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Cedric Alexander
Dabba-Kato
Drew Gulak
Drew McIntyre
Elias
Erik
Gran Metalik
Humberto Carrillo
Jaxson Ryker
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
Keith Lee
Kofi Kingston
Lince Dorado
MVP
Mace (Dio Maddin)
Matt Riddle
Mustafa Ali
Omos
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Ricochet
Riddick Moss
Samoa Joe
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Slapjack (Shane Thorne)
T-Bar (Dominik Dijakovic)
The Miz
Titus O'Neil
Tucker Knight
Xavier Woods

Alexa Bliss
Asuka
Charlotte Flair
Dana Brooke
Lacey Evans
Lana
Mandy Rose
Naomi
Nia Jax
Nikki Cross
Peyton Royce
Reckoning (Mia Yim)
Shayna Baszler

Smackdown
Aleister Black
Angelo Dawkins
Apollo Crews
Baron Corbin
Big E
Buddy Murphy
Cesaro
Chad Gable
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Dominik Mysterio
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Lars Sullivan
Montez Ford
Otis
Rey Mysterio
Robert Roode
Roman Reigns
Sami Zayn
Seth Rollins
Shinsuke Nakamura
Steve Cutler
Wesley Blake

Bayley
Bianca Belair
Billie Kay
Carmella
Chelsea Green
Liv Morgan
Natalya
Ruby Riott
Sasha Banks
Tamina

NXT
Adam Cole
Arturo Ruas
Ashante Adonis
Austin Theory
Boa
Bobby Fish
Bronson Reed
Cameron Grimes
Chase Parker
Damian Priest
Danny Burch
Dexter Lumis
Drake Maverick
Fandango
Finn Balor
Isaiah Scott
Jake Atlas
James Drake
Joaquin Wilde
Johnny Gargano
Jordan Devlin
Karrion Kross
Killian Dain
Kona Reeves
Kushida
Kyle O'Reilly
Leon Ruff
Mansoor
Matt Martel
Oney Lorcan
Pat McAfee
Pete Dunne
Raul Mendoza
Ridge Holland
Rinku
Robert Stone
Roderick Strong
Santos Escobar
Saurav
Timmothy Thatcher
Tomasso Ciampa
Tyler Bate
Tyler Breeze
Velveteen Dream
Walter
Zack Gibson

Aliyah
Candice LaRae
Dakota Kai
Ember Moon
Indi Hartwell
Io Shirai
Kacy Catanzaro
Kayden Carter
Mercedes Martinez
Raquel Gonzalez
Rhea Ripley
Scarlett
Shotzi Blackheart
Tegan Nox
Toni Storm
Vanessa Borne
Xia Brookeside
Xia Li

Last edited by Bard; 01-04-2021 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:46 PM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

Raw

WWE Champion:
The Miz (2x)
Drew McIntyre (2x)
Randy Orton (10x)
Drew McIntyre (1x)
Brock Lesnar (5x)
Kofi Kingston (1x)

United States Champion:
Mace (1x)
John Morrison (1x)
Bobby Lashley (2x)
Apollo Crews (1x)
Andrade (1x)
Rey Mysterio (2x)
AJ Styles (3x)

Raw Tag Team Champions:
Retribution (1x)
The Hurt Business (1x)
The New Day (3x)
The Street Profits (1x)
Buddy Murphy & Seth Rollins (1x & 6x)
The Viking Raiders (1x)

Raw Women's Champion:
Asuka (2x)
Sasha Banks (5x)
Asuka (1x)
Becky Lynch (1x)
Ronda Rousey (1x)

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion:
Roman Reigns (1x)

Intercontinental Champion:
Big E Langston (2x)
Sami Zayn (2x)
Jeff Hardy (5x)
AJ Styles (1x)
Sami Zayn (1x)

Smackdown Tag Team Champions:
Beer Money (1x)
Street Profits (1x)
The New Day (7x)
Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro (1x & 2x)
The New Day (6x)
John Morrison & The Miz (1x & 2x)

Smackdown Women's Champion:
Sasha Banks (1x)
Bayley (2x)
Charlotte Flair (5x)
Bayley (1x)
Charlotte Flair (4x)

NXT

NXT Champion:
Will Ospreay (1x)
Kyle O'Reilly (1x)
Finn Balor (2x)
Karrion Kross (1x)
Keith Lee (1x)
Adam Cole (1x)
Johnny Gargano (1x)

NXT North American Champion:
Bronson Reed (1x)
Johnn Gargano (3x)
Leon Ruff (1x)
Johnny Gargano (2x)
Damian Priest (1x)
Keith Lee (1x)

NXT Tag Team Champions:
Ryu Lee & Mistico II (1x)
The Kings of Wrestling (1x)
Breezango (1x)
Imperium (1x)
The BroserWeights (1x)
The Undisputed Era (3x)

NXT Women's Champion:
Tessa Blanchard (1x)
Io Shirai (1x)
Charlotte Flair (2x)
Rhea Ripley (1x)
Shayna Baszler (2x)
Kairi Sane (1x)

Royal Rumble Winners:

Mustafa Ali
Bianca Belair

Drew McIntyre
Charlotte Flair

Seth Rollins
Becky Lynch

Shinsuke Nakamura
Asuka

Money In the Bank Holders:

Otis/The Miz
Asuka

Brock Lesnar
Bayley

Braun Strowman
Alexa Bliss

Deactivated Championships
Universal Champion:
Roman Reigns (2x)
Bray Wyatt (2x)
Braun Strowman (1x)
Goldberg (2x)
Bray Wyatt (1x)

Women's Tag Team Championships:
Charlotte Flair & Asuka (1x & 2x)
Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (1x)
Bayley & Sasha Banks (2x)
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (2x)

24/7 Championship:
Angel Garza (1x)
R-Truth (45x)
Akira Tozawa (7x)
R-Truth (44x)

Last edited by Bard; 01-27-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:47 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

January
January 31st - Royal Rumble

February
February 21st - No Way Out

March
March 28th - WrestleMania 37

April
April 18th - Backlash

May
May 23rd - Judgement Day

June
June 20th - King of the Ring

July
July 25th - Unforgiven

August
August 22nd - SummerSlam

September
September 19th - No Mercy

October
October 24th - Cyber Sunday

November
November 28th - Survivor Series

December
December 19th - Vengeance

Last edited by Bard; 01-04-2021 at 04:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2021, 12:15 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

Monday Night Raw
January 4th, 2021

Opening Segment
Quote:
Samoa Joe: Hello and welcome in everyone to the new year! The first Monday Night Raw of 2021, and tonight is going to be an absolute honor to call alongside Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton.

Byron Saxton: Thanks, Joe! Tonight is going to be a great night, and especially because it is legends night! We are having many returning legends here tonight in various roles, and I for one, am excited.

Tom Phillips: That's right! Tonight we are going to be seeing legends interact with our current stars, see some in action, and some just wondering around backstage! Now to kick us off we have some great ac...

- Retribution' music hits -

Quote:
Mustafa Ali: Now wait just one minute here. We are about to have three hours, THREE hours dedicated to those of whom are now just a ratings booster? Really? I have scratched and clawed my way to get to the position I have gotten to, and if I am being honest with you all, I am still not very far here in the WWE. You want to know why that is? It is because the WWE does not care about their current crop of superstars, of wrestlers. They do not want to even try and let us reach that brass ring, or break that glass ceiling because they think it is easier to keep going back to the well. But, you know what? That well is just about dried up! Those legends may have paved the way for us current generation of superstars, but dammit it is MY TIME to walk on that path. It isn't Hulk Hogan's time any longer, it isn't Bill Goldberg's time any longer, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry...just stop! Look at Shawn Michaels, except for that one pay-per-view we won't mention, and look at the Undertaker. It may have taken him 30 years, but he finally got the hint he needed to stop. Be like those two. Be better. It is our time. It is time for Mustafa Ali, it is time for Retribution, it is time for Drew Gulak, it is time for Akira Tozowa, it is time for change.

- Big Show's music hits -

Big Show: You know what I hear? I hear a LOT of whining coming from you. You are damn right all of those names, and many, MANY more have carved the path, and if we want to come back and cherish those memories, you are just going to have to deal with it.

Mustafa Ali: Deal with it...deal with it? DEAL WITH IT! Are you kidding me, Show? You have to be, or you are just so dense that you cannot realize what is happening. I am a former Cruiserweight Champion here in the WWE, yet, when was the last time was that mentioned? I can cut a promo, I can wrestle with the best of them, yet I still have to try and create chaos to get ANY time on the screen. Yet, you can just come back whenever you want and get a title shot. Just like Bill Goldberg. You make me sick!

Big Show: You boys are begging to get your asses kicked. I have two guys in the back right now, and we are challenging you to a three on three six-man tag team match, right now!

- Mark Henry's music hits -

Mustafa Ali: Oh, look! Another old washed up superstar that I already brought up. Who's next, Kane?

- Hulk Hogan's music hits -

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Big Show, Mark Henry & Hulk Hogan vs. Retribution

Quote:
It looks like Ali, Mace and T-Bar are in action for Retribution as Reckoning and Slapjack are on the outside. T-Bar and Big Show open the match, they grapples and Big Show throws T-Bar down to the ground. T-Bar gets right back up and into the face of Big Show. Big Show goes for a huge right, but T-Bar dodges and connects with kicks and punches hurting Show. T-Bar gets Show into the corner, where he tags in Mace who comes in and connects with a few punches, then a nice double suplex by T-Bar and Mace onto Show! One count. Mace continues to work over Big Show. Big Show begins to work out of the offense by Mace, and hits a belly to back suplex to create separation! Mace makes the tag to Ali, and Ali jumps onto the back of Big Show. Big Show easily is able to carry Ali to the corner, and slam Ali into the turnbuckle! Big Show tags in Mark Henry. Henry comes in and throws Ali around. Ali gets fed up, and hits some leg kicks onto Henry, and out speeds Henry around the ring. Ali hits a springboard dropkick stumbling Henry, and hits the ropes to take out the left leg of Henry sending him to the mat. Ali tags in Mace. Mace comes in and attacks the downed Henry. Frequent tags between Mace and T-Bar really have Henry in trouble. They go for their double suplex again, but this time Henry counters and suplexes both of them! Hogan has been tagged! Hogan comes in and lays waste to both T-Bar and Mace! Ali comes in with a missile dropkick dropping Hogan! Ali starts to hit Hogan, but he is hulking up! T-Bar nails Hogan from the back, Hogan turns around and points! Ali leaps up onto Hogan for a sleeper, but Hogan drops him off and hits some punches onto T-Bar, throws him into the ropes for the big boot, and BIG SHOW INTERCEPTS ALI WITH A SPEAR! Hogan connects with the Leg Drop! One...two...Mace stops the count! Mace beats down Hogan a bit, then drags T-Bar into the corner. Mace is in! Hogan tags in Big Show! Big Show goes for the WMD, but Mace dodges. Ali gets the referee's attention by slamming Henry into the steel steps. Mace hits a low-blow and body slams Big Show! Rolling-spear onto Big Show! Mace tags in Ali, and Ali connects with a reverse 450 splash!

Spoiler

- Retribution celebrate up the ramp as Hogan and Henry are in the ring checking in on Big Show.

- Commercial Break -

Backstage Segment
Quote:
We see lots of legends backstage from JBL, Faarooq, Ric Flair, Christian Mickie James, Alicia Fox, Eugene...Randy Orton comes into the scene.

Randy Orton: Humph. Legends night. How worthless. Each one of you do not have what it takes any longer, well, maybe except for you Mickie, and yet you are all back to hang onto the coats of us existing STARS. I have made a career of ending each and every one of you, and that doesn't stop just because this is a night to supposedly celebrate you all. That's a bunch of crap! I burned a man alive just last month, I punted heads off many people over the years, and hell even in the last year alone. Hey Ric, hey Christian.

Voice: Hey Orton.

Randy Orton: Who in the hell do you think you...

Goldberg: Oh, you know EXACTLY who I am! Look at your eyes, you better look afraid. I have seen what you have done over the years, and even in 2020. You think you are an icon, a legend killer, when in reality, Randy. You are becoming that legend that you used to despise so much. I think it is time someone brings you back down to reality. Randy Orton, at the Royal Rumble on January 31st, YOU'RE NEXT!

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
Vince McMahon is here!

Vince McMahon: What a time. What a time to be alive. We have been having struggles in this past year, but I have a great feeling about 2021. I have made a new year's resolution I wanted to share with you all. My resolution is to give someone deserving more power within the company. Someone who can take on control, and give the fans what they want. With that, I am announcing the new commissioner for the WWE, and that person is none other than my son, Shane McMahon. Shane...

Shane McMahon: Hello everyone! I know the last time I was consistently on your television screens I was getting some negative feedback. I have taken that constructive criticism and feel like I have worked on me a good amount. Also, to avoid being seen every single week on Raw and Smackdown, I am here to announce some new positions that many of you are familiar with, general managers. To avoid becoming so power hungry again, and actually believing I am the best in the world in that ring, which I am not...I have hired two people to be on your screens weekly on raw and Smackdown and to help make decisions on matches. Those two are...Adam Pearce for Monday Night Raw and CM Punk for Friday Night Smackdown. William Regal will continue his brilliant work on NXT, with Triple H continuing to lead operations there. I believe with these official hiring's they will do a great job in giving the fans what they want! Along with all of this, yes I know we had a draft just back in October, but starting this year the Raw and Smackdown after WrestleMania will be our yearly roster shakeup where there will be draft picks on each show. More information on that will come as we get closer. Enjoy legends night!

- Commercial Break -

Tag Team Match
The Hurt Business w/MVP & Bobby Lashley vs. The New Day

Quote:
This is a non-title match between The Hurt Business and The New Day. Shelton and Xavier open the match. Shelton showcases his amateur wrestling skills and takes down Woods, and rides him. Shelton then puts Woods in a headlock, drags him over to the corner, and tags in Alexander. Cedric works over Woods with some headlocks and a beautiful dropkick. Shelton tags himself back in? Cedric is not looking pleased with Shelton. Shelton gives Woods yet another nice looking dropkick. One count. Shelton puts Woods back into a headlock. Woods begins to fight out of the hold, gets out of the headlock and hits a backstabber onto Shelton! Woods tags in Kofi and Shelton tags in Alexander! Kofi springboard cross-bodies Alexander, and hits the ropes into a couple leaping clotheslines. Alexander bails to the outside to meet up with Shelton, MVP and Lashley. MVP gives them a pep talk, and tells them to be on the same page! Cedric returns in, and goes into a shoulder collar lock-up, he then cheaply kicks the left knee of Kofi, and tags in Shelton. They hit a very nice looking double high knee strike. Two count. Benjamin works over Kingston in the corner, and tags back in Alexander. Alexander runs to the opposite corner, and returns with a HUGE leaping dropkick. Two count. Cedric is mocking Kofi, and laughs over to Shelton with a thumbs up...Kofi grabs Cedric into the SOS! Cedric JUST kicks out at two! Kofi hits some chops and a dropkick onto Alexander. Kofi tags back in Woods. Woods hits a gorilla-press power slam, and Kofi hits the boom-drop! Two count. Woods is now working over Cedric. Woods tags back in Kofi, and they are looking for the Midnight Hour! Shelton comes and breaks that up! Trouble in Paradise by Kofi onto Shelton! Lumbar Check onto Kofi! Cedric goes for the cover, but the referee isn't counting!? Cedric gets up, but is met with an Honor Roll by Woods! We missed a blind tag! The cover!

Spoiler

Hold up! Miz and Morrison just attacked MVP and Lashley at ringside, and now they are heading inside the ring! Miz and Morrison are taking out New Day! Hurt Business surrounds the ring with Miz and Morrison inside of it. MVP grabs a microphone.

MVP: Now, who in the hell do you think you two are? Coming in here and doing that? I don't think so. Mr. Money in the Banks, and friend. There are consequences to stupidity...one second, it looks like Lashley has something to say.

Bobby Lashley: I know I can beat both of you in a handicap match, but lets make this fun. I want John Morrison in a singles match, right now! If I win, I get that Money in the Bank briefcase Miz holds. If Morrison wins, he is the new United States Champion. Have that much faith in your friend, Miz?

Singles Match | Money in the Bank Briefcase & United States Championship
John Morrison w/The Miz vs. Bobby Lashley (c) w/Hurt Business
The bell rings, and Morrison targets the shoulder, but Lashley slams him down. Morrison tries a hanging triangle choke, Lashley flips out of the ring. Lashley grabs ahold of John's and rams him side-first into the ringpost. Lashley working Morrison over in the ring, trying to pry John’s head off of his neck. Morrison fights back, but Lashley with a couple of big shots. Headfirst into the turnbuckle. Lashley misses in the corner, but John is too out of it to take advantage. Lashley back on the offense. Morrison fights back with an overhead kick. Kip up, Morrison tries an exploder, misses, but Lashley’s Dominator doesn’t work either. Couple of big shots from Morrison, but Lashley kicking out at one. John up top, Lashley stops him after MVP distracts him, and hits the Dominator. Probably could cover, but Lashley opts to lock in the Hurtlock pointing over to the Miz, that this is what happens when you mess with the Hurt Business. Morrison trying to fight out, taps out but the ref didn’t see it due to The Miz! New Day pull down Miz as they are finally back up after being taken out. Hurt Business comes over and we have a huge brawl on our hands. Lashley lets go, and goes to yell at everyone on the outside, Morrison with a school boy!

Spoiler

John Morrison grabs the title and leaps into the crowd area. Miz is able to get away from the brawl and joins his friend with his briefcase still in hand. Hurt Business is now in the ring, and Lashley is PISSED!

- Commercial Break -

From Earlier

Quote:
Sarah Schriber interviewed Charlotte Flair earlier today, who announced her entry into this year’s Royal Rumble after winning last year’s.

Ric & Charlotte Flair enter prior to a commercial. It is being told the 24/7 Championship and the Women's Tag Team Championships have both been deactivated. Charlotte and Asuka will both be in action, and next.

- Commercial Break -

Quote:
Tag Team Match
Asuka & Charlotte Flair vs. Peyton Royce & Lace Evans

Charlotte & Peyton face off, Peyton gets taken down and tags right out. Lacey does a little bit better, actually getting an offensive move in. Lacey runs around, confusing Charlotte & Peyton takes advantage. Flair flip in the corner, but Peyton strikes Charlotte down, strikes Asuka in the corner. Asuka tags in and lays waste to both of her opponents. Asuka getting doubleteamed in the corner now. Lacey tags in and applies a modified crossface chickenwing, but gives up on that and smashes Asuka’s face into the canvas. Asuka clothelines Peyton down, and tags are made to Charlotte & Lacey. Charlotte cleans house and works the knee of Evans. Chops! Lacey makes the tag to Peyton, they both get suplexed by Charlotte, moonsault! Asuka with the kick for a two count. Double knees followed by a Natural Selection. Things have completely broken down. Lacey grabbing Ric by the tie, Charlotte kicks her away. This all ends up in Ric accidentally tripping Charlotte and Peyton crucifixing her for the three count!

Spoiler

Charlotte is yelling at Ric after the match, and Asuka tries to come and talk to both of them. Charlotte shoves Asuka to the floor, and walks off.

- Commercial Break -

Backstage Segment

Quote:
Drew McIntyre & Sheamus talk backstage. Sheamus would like Drew to give Keith Lee an extra kick in the head for him. Hulk Hogan & Jimmy Hart emerge. Hulk is Sheamus’s #1 fan, brother! He wishes Drew all the luck in the world, and talks about how proud he is of how he’s carried the flag during these crazy times. Drew reminds Hulk a lot of Hulk. Drew wonders if Sheamus reminds Hulk of Jimmy. Sheamus doesn’t seem to be a fan of Jimmy. Drew & Hulk ask Keith Lee what he’s gonna do!

Singles Match
AJ Styles w/Omos vs. Elias w/Jaxon Ryker

Quote:
Right to the headlock by Styles, back suplex by Elias, but AJ hangs on to that headlock. Big elbow by Elias, works Styles over in the corner. Clothesline sends Styles down, but AJ fights back. Hot shot by Elias, gorilla press onto the top turnbuckle! Styles sent outside to the feet of Omos. AJ sits on the top turnbuckle and exchanges shots with Elias. AJ slips out of the predicament, now they exchange shots in the middle of the ring. Chokeslam Side Effect by Elias gets two. Elias tries to go up top, AJ rolls to the other side of the ring. He sets up, tries a Phenomenal Forearm but flies right into Elias’s knee for a two count. AJ fights back, brainbustaaaa. Sets up for the Styles Clash, hits it! Three count!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
Charly wants MVP to elaborate on what happened. What happened was a travesty. Morrison quit, and now Lashley is without gold. Lashley says it’s ok, he’s going to punish his punk ***. Then go on to win the Rumble, and be covered in gold.

Singles Match
Mandy Rose vs. Shayna Baszler

Quote:
We can’t even get through the recap of last week’s event before Shayna assaults Mandy on the entranceway. Dana Brooke comes out and says she’ll take on Shayna instead.

Dana Brooke vs. Shayna Baszler

Dana tosses Shayna outside, and tries something else. Shayna turns it into the barracuda clutch, but Dana works it into a three count just like that!

Spoiler

Backstage Segment

Quote:
We see Matt Riddle and Jeff Hardy!

Matt Riddle: Hardy Bros! Hardy Bros! Hardy Bros! That has such a sweet ring to it, bro. I am very pumped to see the legacy we leave on this year, and the future, bro.

Jeff Hardy: It is going to be sweet, Riddle. No doubt. However, I want you to know we are both in the Royal Rumble later this month, and I really want one more shot at the big one. If it comes down to it. I will toss you out of that ring, do we understand each other?

Matt Riddle: No doubt, bro! No doubt! Wait...what!?

Rob Van Dam: Hey guys! How are we doing tonight?

Matt Riddle: No way...you might as well call me Mark, because I am marking out right now! Hey, Rob! I am Matt Riddle, and this is crazy. I am here with my two favorites, Jeff Hardy and RVD.

Jeff Hardy: Hey Rob, how's it been?

RVD Long time, man, long time. It has been good. I just turned 50, and I am kinda getting the itch for one more run here and then calling it.

Matt Riddle: You know how you could start your last run? A match with Jeff Hardy, tonight!

Jeff Hardy: What do you say, Rob? One last time?

RVD: One last time, bro.

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy w/Matt Riddle

Quote:
Both men counter each other’s offense leading to a stand-off. RVD turns his back to Hardy to face the crowd and Hardy capitalizes and dropkicks RVD. Hardy dropkicks RVD a second time causing RVD to land face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Hardy covers RVD to create the first pinfall attempt of the matchup, but RVD powers out for a two count. Hardy counters RVD’s monkey flip with a rollup. RVD kicks out at two. Hardy connects on an inverted atomic drop. RVD ducks a flying crossbody from Hardy and hits a standing moonsault on Hardy. RVD goes for his first cover on Hardy, but Hardy lifts his left shoulder at the count of two. RVD plants Hardy with a lifting double underhook facebuster and follows it up with a Rolling Thunder. RVD covers Hardy and only earns a two count. Hardy counters an Irish whip attempt from RVD and instead sends RVD into the corner. RVD, however, leaps to the top turnbuckle and lands on his feet to avoid slamming into the turnbuckle back first. Hardy pushes RVD off the top turnbuckle forcing RVD to lose his balance and bounce off the barricade. Hardy drops RVD with a baseball slide. Hardy leaves the ring and walks on the barricade to attempt his signature diving clothesline. RVD, though, shoves Hardy off the barricade and into the crowd. RVD stands on the barricade and performs a moonsault onto Hardy. RVD hangs Hardy from the barricade and lands a spinning apron kick on Hardy. RVD goes for a cover, but Hardy kicks out at two. RVD throws Hardy back into the ring. As RVD climbs on the apron, Hardy drives his left shoulder into RVD’s abdomen. Hardy slams RVD to the concrete floor with a sunset flip powerbomb. Hardy drags and puts RVD back inside of the ring and goes for the Swanton!

Spoiler

After the match Matt Riddle came in and congratulated Hardy, and helped RVD up. The three of them hugged in the ring.

Backstage Segment

Quote:
Lucha House Party meets Melina, who knows the Lucha chant. We then pan over to Keith Lee walking in the halls, and the announcers are putting him over for his victory over Sheamus last week, and getting the title shot here tonight.

Elsewhere...

Torrie Wilson & Nikki Cross have a conversation broken up by Angel Garza, who offers Torrie a rose. Torrie sends Angel on a hunt for Cardi B, but the room actually contains the Boogeyman. Angel runs off, and runs into a rollup by R-Truth! Adam Pearce is here! Pearce explains to Truth that the 24/7 Championship is no more, and that Angel Garza was the final champion in its history.

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match | WWE Championship
Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Keith Lee

Quote:
Drew opts to make his entrance first, which he has the right to do as champion. Many think that the champion automatically enters last, but the stipulation is that the champion gets to pick when they enter. True story, look it up! The Legends appear on the ramp to watch the match, and they applaud as Keith Lee walks by.

Tieup into the corner, bit of a stalemate. Another one leads to a shove from Drew, and he works the cravate. Lee tosses him out of it, double shoulderblock. Lee slips on a leapfrog, but recovers to gain the advantage. Keith, you don’t need to tell Drew this is a championship match. He knows. Lee with a big forearm sends McIntyre outside. Cricket getting their money’s worth on that replay. Drew regains the advantage, big stomp to the face. Clothesline over the top by Lee, who follows McIntyre outside. Pounce over the barricade!

Drew favoring the ribs as we return, and Keith taking advantage in the corner. Drew tries to kick back, but Keith hits a big shot to the gut and sends Drew down. Big slam gets two. Lee misses in the corner, and McIntyre fights back. Belly to belly? Nope. Drew still going for it…still not happening. He gets it on the third time! Neckbreaker, and now Drew’s kinda feeling it. Ribs still causing some problems, but he’s going for the Claymore, misses, sunset flip by Drew gets two. Chokeslam by Lee gets a two count. Drew rolls outside to get a breather. Lee on the apron, pauses to argue with the referee, Drew grabs Keith and powerbombs him into the announce table!

Drew with a single axehandle off the top rope gets a two count. Big clothesline from Lee gets a two count and gets him back into it. Goes for a clothesline, Drew goes for a backslide, which seems like a bad idea to me. Lee powers out, Drew turns it into the Futureshock DDT and a two count! Drew up top, Keith meets him up there. He’s standing on the top rope…C-4 OFF THE TOP! Only two! Sheamus out of nowhere with a Brogue Kick onto Keith Lee!? What the hell? Drew McIntyre is up and asking Sheamus what he just did...BROGUE KICK ONTO MCINTYRE!? Sheamus demands they give him the WWE Championship. Sheamus raises up the title, as Lee and McIntyre are out cold in the ring.

Spoiler
Old 01-06-2021, 04:28 PM   #7
All Star

Bard's Arena

NXT
January 6th, 2021

Opening Segment

Quote:
Wade Barrett: Welcome on in everyone to NXT New Years Evil! Tonight we have one heck of a show to give to you all. We have Kyle O'Reilly and Finn Balor doing battle for the NXT Championship. We have Karrion Kross and Damian Priest finally going to war...

Vic Joseph: Also do not forget, Wade, we have the last woman standing match between Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez as well as the Cruiserweight Championship match between Gran Metalik and Santos Escobar! We head to the ring to tonight's host, Dexter Lumis!

Dexter Lumis: NXT New Year's Evil. What a show we have for you all tonight, and what better way to begin this new evil, with something we grew to love last year. The fight pit! Tonight's show will be starting off with Tomasso Ciampa and Timmothy Thatcher in the fight pit, right now!

Singles Match | Fight Pit
Timothy Thatcher vs. Tomasso Ciampa

Quote:
You can only win via knockout or tap out. Thatcher with a waistlock takedown, then he went for an armbar and followed up with knees to the ribs. Thatcher wrenched on the left knee of Ciampa, then Ciampa got out of that and Thatcher connected with a kick to the back. Ciampa with forearms to the chest and then Ciampa worked over the left knee of Thatcher. There were forearms from Thatcher that rocked Ciampa followed by a suplex across the ring. Thatcher throws Ciampa right into the cage! It looks like it busted Ciampa open. Thatcher with hard knees to the upper back along with Thatcher sending Ciampa face first back into the cage. Thatcher with an elbow to the throat and tries for a rear naked choke. Thatcher hit a belly to belly suplex for two. Thatcher slapped on a chinlock, Ciampa broke free with a jawbreaker along with strikes, but Thatcher stopped him with a hard slap to the face. Ciampa lifted Thatcher onto his back and then he landed hard onto his back to splash Thatcher onto the mat. Ciampa bounced off the ropes leading to a collision of heads. Ciampa got some momentum going with seven clotheslines and then a leaping clothesline as well. Ciampa sat Thatcher onto the top rope and Ciampa connected with a superplex. Thatcher with a two-handed chop to the throat, then Thatcher went for a Guillotine choke, but Ciampa tackled Thatcher into the ropes causing both men to land awkwardly into the cage. Ciampa hit a running knee followed by a tight side headlock. It looked like Thatcher was bleeding now with Thatcher getting to the ropes. Ciampa wouldn’t let go, so Thatcher hit a release German Suplex. Thatcher with another release German Suplex across the ring. They went to the apron with Ciampa blocking a suplex attempt, but Thatcher decked him with a forearm. Ciampa with a kick while Thatcher was on the apron. Thatcher drove the neck of Ciampa into the ropes. Thatcher with forearm uppercuts. Ciampa worked over Thatcher with repeated chops while Thatcher was tied in the ropes and Ciampa hit a jumping kick to the face. Ciampa hit the Willow’s Bell DDT off the apron/ropes. Ciampa then tries for a rear naked choke of his own, but Thatcher counters and locks in the cross-face! Ciampa tries to maneuver around, but Thatcher will not let go! Ciampa is forced to submit!

Spoiler

Check-In with our Host

Quote:
Dexter Lumis: Now, now that match demonstrated how evil you have to be to pick up the win at times. Congrats, Thatcher. Up next I think we have yet another treat for all of you. We have the NXT Cruiserweight Championship match between Santos Escobar and Gran Metalik!

Singles Match | NXT Cruiserweight Championship
Santos Escobar (c) w/ Legado del Fantasma vs. Gran Metalik w/Lince Dorado

Quote:
Escobar slaps Metalik right in the face to start this match! Metalik counters with a leaping knee, and then a head scissors knock down! Santos goes to the outside to be checked on by his stable mates. Dorado gives an applause to Metalik...Metalik goes running and does a tope suicida over the top rope taking out Legado del Fantasma! Santos got away! Santos nails Gran with a running knee and throws him back into the ring. Two count. Santos begins his offensive onslaught onto Metalik. A few very nice dropkicks, and now a rest hold. Gran is trying to fight back, but now Santos with a Poisonrana! Santos runs the ropes and Metalik catches him into a Liger Bomb! Two count! Metalik now with some lethal chops to Santos really brightening up his chest. Metalik grabs Santos' arm, and leaps up on the ropes and hits a beautiful arm drag, now Metalik runs the ropes, and hits a springboard cross-body! Two count. Gran now is going for a tornado DDT, but Santos sends him flying, now Santos runs the ropes and connects with a basement dropkick. Two count. Santos is going for the mask! Santos is going for the mask! Metalik counters with an inside cradle! Two count! Metalik is raged! He is chopping the hell out of Santos, and is beating him down! Santos grabs Metalik, and rams his head into the turnbuckle! Phantom Driver!

Spoiler

Checking in with our Host

Quote:
Dexter Lumis How evil can we get? Another man trying to dishonor the other by removing their mask? How evil. How about what is up next...last...woman...standing...Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez finally collide. How exciting?

Singles Match | Last Woman Standing
Rhea Ripley vs. Raquel Gonzalez

Quote:
Rhea Ripley makes her entrance, but here is Raquel from behind! Raquel did not want to wait for both women to make it to the ring. Raquel has a chair and hits Ripley in the back! Santana Irish whips Ripley into the LED board here in the entrance way, oh my, they are heading backstage! Gonzalez is beating down on Ripley...oh, Ripley counters and hits a belly to back suplex through a table here in the back! Both ladies are down! The referee is finally back with them, and is beginning the count! Ripley is up at five, and Gonzalez is up at six. Ripley tackles Raquel into a hanging TV and cracks it over them both! Rhea is now dragging Raquel into a hallway outside of that gorilla area. Irish whip right into the concrete wall! Ripley tells the referee to count. Raquel is up at four. Oh, man! Ripley sends a large equipment box right into Raquel! Ripley is now on top of the box and jumps down with an elbow onto Gonzalez. Again the referee counts, but this time Ripley is walking away. Raquel is up at seven. Raquel runs over to Ripley, but Rhea has a fire extinguisher and sprays Raquel! Gonzalez in a blinded fury, spears Ripley through a door in the back! That is Triple H's office! Raquel apologizes to Triple H, and then picks up and body slams Ripley right onto his desk! The referee is counting...Ripley is up at eight. Ripley just smacked the living soul out of Gonzalez with a briefcase! Rhea picks up Gonzalez and is dragging her out of the office. Nice slam into the wall again, and Ripley Irish whips Gonzalez into the interview area. Ripley leaves the backstage area back to the arena to the stage left of the entrance area. Gonzalez is up at the count of six. Raquel is giving chase to Ripley who is now entering the ring for the first time of this match, it appears Ripley has a minor cut and is bleeding. Raquel grabs a kendo stick and enters the ring, Rhea counters the kendo stick hit, and connects with a belly to belly suplex. Rhea is looking for the Riptide, but Raquel counters with a kendo stick shot to the head! Tequila Shot Fireman's Cutter! Ripley is up at nine! Raquel has a table set up on the outside. Rhea crawls under the ropes and they are now brawling on the outside. Gonzalez climbs to the apron, but Rhea grabs her and powerbombs Gonzalez through the table! Raquel is up at nine! Ripley goes for the Riptide again, this time on the outside, but Gonzalez counters and spears Rhea through the barricade! Raquel quickly picks up Ripley and gives her the Western Lariat!

Spoiler

Check in with our Evil Host

Quote:
Dexter Lumis This arena is now BEGGING for mercy. Oh my...those two tore this place a part, and now we have two more matches to quench our thirst of all of this evil. Damian Priest and Karrion Kross. What can you two do?

Singles Match
Damian Priest vs. Karrion Kross w/Scarlett

Quote:
Damian comes in with hard strikes to the head, Kross no sold it a bit and Kross hit a full extension kick to the head. Kross with an overhead suplex across the ring. Priest with hard kick, then a clothesline over the top to the floor and Kross followed him out of the ring. Kross picked up Damian and sent him back first into the edge of the ring apron like a Chokeslam into the apron. Back in the ring, Kross with another belly to belly suplex across the ring. Kross continued the attack with another belly to belly suplex across the ring as he smiled at the violence he was causing. Kross with repeated knees to the face against the turnbuckle. Kross dared Priest to hit him, then Kross hit a Northern Lights Suplex into a clothesline. Priest with hard chops and strikes to the face, then a kick that sent Kross out of the ring. Kross was on the apron and Priest hit a DDT for a two count. Damian is feeling it now, he connects with his Broken Arrow slam, for a one count!? Priest gets Kross up and is hammering him with chops and punches. Priest picks up Kross for a Razor's Edge, but Kross counters, and Kross put Priest on the shoulders and hit a spinning slam off the shoulders. Kross slapped on the Kross Jacket submission with a choke around the neck and leg scissors. Priest is fighting! Damian is trying to get out of this! Oh no...Priest passed out, so the referee has to call for the bell.

Spoiler

Final Check in with our EVIL host

Quote:
Dexter Lumis: Dare I say that this night has been...fun? It has, hasn't it? What a thrill of a night. Now, some promotional news. It is my honor to call out the newest NXT signings. Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, Trey Miguel, Ryu Lee, Rush Franco (RUSH), Dos Mistico (Mistico II), Tessa Blanchard, Davey Boy Smith Jr, David Finlay, Ethan Page, Crazy J Stryker (Jake Crist), Bill Stryker (Dave Crist), JTG, and one more who will be named when they want to be named I suppose this blacked out line means. WHAT A
NIGHT! Finn Balor...Kyle O'Reilly show us your EVIL!

Singles Match | NXT Championship
Finn Balor (c) vs. Kyle O'Reilly w/Undisputed Era

Quote:
Kyle O'Reilly sent the boys back to the back saying he has this. Balor grabbed a side headlock to ground Kyle, who hit a belly to back suplex, but Balor held onto the side headlock. When Kyle got out of it, Balor tried a sunset flip, Kyle grabbed the arm and Balor got to the ropes. Kyle with an armbar, Balor couldn’t get out of it right away and then Kyle did a trip that sent Balor to the mat. Kyle with elbows to the ribs, then a running knee to the back and another armbar. After dealing with the armbar for over one minute, Balor hit a dropkick to the face followed by a kick to the back for two. Balor stomped on the left arm leading to an armbar along with a Balor jumping on the left arm. They got back to a standing position with Balor hitting a hard chop to the chest and he wrenched the left arm across the top rope. Balor whipped Kyle into the ropes leading to a running chop and he did it twice. Kyle got some momentum back with a running knee to the ribs. Balor with a chop, Kyle with a kick to the chest, knees to the body, then a sweep kick and Kyle was fired up. Kyle with a forearm to the jaw, Kyle with two double underhook suplexes and a DDT for a two count. Kyle with hard kicks to the left leg, then Balor with a forearm, Kyle with a forearm and Balor with a hard spinning kick to the ribs that led to O’Reilly going down in pain. Balor stomped on the ribs of Kyle so that the referee could check on Kyle and that led to a running kick to the ribs by Balor. There was a hard whip into the corner with Kyle taking the bump sternum style like Bret Hart. Balor continued working over the ribs with a kick to the right side. Balor with an elbow to the ribs for a two count. Balor went for an abdominal stretch, but Kyle countered it with a hiptoss. Kyle hit a running knee to the ribs followed by O’Reilly hooking the legs/arms for a bridging back suplex for a two count. They were both selling while on the mat. Balor came back with an elbow drop to the chest into a two count. Balor with a Slingblade neckbreaker and Kyle came back with a running dropkick to the left knee. Balor slapped on an abdominal stretch and the bloody mouth of Kyle was more visible now. Kyle with a kneebreaker into a kneebar submission. Balor slapped on the Sharpshooter submission, but it was not locked in that well and Kyle was able to get his hand on the bottom rope to break the hold. Balor stomped on Kyle and kicked him in the ribs to keep him down as the announcers talked about if the referee had to step in to save Kyle from himself. Kyle with kicks to the body, Balor with an overhead kick and Kyle bounced off the ropes with a clothesline. Both guys were down selling again as the fans made noise in support of them.

Kyle with a hard kick to the chest, Balor caught the foot and Kyle with a hard slap. Kyle slapped on a guillotine choke and a running knee. Kyle hit a brainbuster for two leading right into an armbar again. Balor stomped away on Kyle’s face to break free. Balor went back to working on the ribs with two forearms to the back. Balor picked up Kyle for the 1916 lifting slam for a two count. Balor slowly went up top, so Kyle kicked the leg to knock him down. Kyle did a dragon screw leg whip against the top rope and then Kyle did it to the middle rope too. Kyle went up top and jumped off with a knee drop into the chest. Kyle went up top and did a knee drop to the left knee of Balor. Kyle slapped on the Achilles Lock as he wrenched back on the left foot of Balor. Kyle got a hold of both of Balor’s legs as he wrenched back on them and Balor was screaming in pain. Balor teased tapping out, but then he grabbed the bottom rope to break free. Kyle with a kick to the back of the leg, then Balor went down and was selling a left knee injury. Balor tripped up Kyle leading to a double foot stomp to the ribs or liver, which the announcers kept mentioning. Kyle charged in with a high knee, then a German Suplex and Balor came back with another double foot stomp to the ribs. The crowd was really getting into it now. Balor went up top, but here is Adam Cole! Balor kicks him down, Fish is distracting the referee, but Balor nails down Strong, too! O'Reilly climbs up to the top and sends himself and Balor crashing down with a super brain buster! ONE...TWO...THREE!

Spoiler

Undisputed Era is all celebrating inside of the ring!...wait...

Oh my...OH MY GOD! Will Ospreay is in NXT! Will Ospreay is here, and it is very clear who he is after! He wants the NXT Championship! He wants Kyle O'Reilly! Thank you all for tuning in tonight! We will see you next week here on NXT!
Old 01-27-2021, 10:33 AM   #8
All Star

Bard's Arena

Update.

Yeah, big posts might be shelved, but I will continue posting in this thread!

I will be posting my monthly PPV's with results, updating the title changes, and rosters.

If I ever get the time to post again it will be in the TNA thread. This school year with COVID and everything has truly been busy, and just relaxing and playing the games without the huge posts has been much easier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »