Home

Do You Believe In Us? (A Cyberpunk Car Wars Storyline with Various Sports)

This is a discussion on Do You Believe In Us? (A Cyberpunk Car Wars Storyline with Various Sports) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-09-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do You Believe In Us? (A Cyberpunk Car Wars Storyline with Various Sports)

Dateline: January Year 1 A.S. (Anno Strata)

One Year after the Travels, The United States were split into four countries on Year 0 A.S. (Anno Strata)

Eastern States of America - Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland, Delaware & North Carolina

Northern States of America - North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio & Kentucky

Southern States of America - Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina & Florida

Western States of America - Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska & Hawaii

In Addition: Not Only the USA gets ISoTed (in Divided), Some Other Countries were ISoTed to the New World as well.

However it's December, The Year is 0 AT (2076) and myself (Jay Jianoran) was ISoTed from 2005 at the time when I was in Encinal High School at the Time of the Travels but Something Happened when I listened to the loudspeakers at the High School during lunch time, It's Jon Secada's Do You Believe In Us being blared in the background on my radio, That means it's lunchtime and I'm doing signups for the First Season of a New Baseball League coming soon.

"I tremble inside just thinking
About the world around us
Scared, can't help to wonder
(Don't want any changes) about the way we feel
Do you know what I mean? Ohh

Catch me, I'm falling
Say it's gonna be alright
It's gonna be alright
I know that we belong
Do you believe in us?
I'll give you all I can

Yes our love will still be strong
Girl, I believe in us (girl I beleive in us)
I'll give you all I can oh oh oh"
- Do You Believe in Us by Jon Secada (1992)

"What the Heck am I doing, Where was I?", Jay Said., "Where am I, Where am I, Where am I?", he replied but when he walked in a Girl currently a Freshman at Encinal High School named Kelsey Canalin entered out of nowhere, and Jay said "Where am I, Where am I, are we still in Alameda?", Kelsey said "Of Course but you are in The Year 2077 in the Cyberpunk World", "Cyberpunk?", Jay said., "Oh My God, Where on Earth might this be?"

However it turns out that Encinal High School in Alameda, CA has been ISoTed to the New World from 2005 however something turned out to be a Nightmare or Not for me, anyways, Do You Believe in Us?

"(I know) I know that we belong
Do you believe in us?
Just give me another chance
Yes, our love still be strong
Girl I believe in us?
I'll give you all I can"
- Do You Believe in Us by Jon Secada (1992)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Do You Believe In Us? (A Cyberpunk Car Wars Storyline with Various Sports)

Hi, I'm Jay Jianoran and I was really excited that I'm going to be playing for the Bay Area Buffaloes (in Baseball) and the Bay Area Condors (in Football) soon but things are going to be changing however I'm going to be in the New League however this is going to exciting so here's what to look for.

Pro Football - APBA NFL Football with XOR's NFL Challenge
Baseball - Strat-O-Matic Baseball with Strategic Baseball Simulator
Auto Racing - Gotta do some racing by simulating the races using on my own way before buying Risk It To Win It (The Stock Car Board Game that I'm going to get soon)

And Soon we will have Basketball and Hockey joining im the fun so I'm going to be relocating to a new home in San Jose, CA and maybe everything will change anyway.

Anyways back to the Story, I Was in the Travels and I usually play XOR's NFL Challenge building a good roster the Encinal Team playing against 28 other NFL Teams from 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990 & 1991 in the High School but when the Travels Came In, We expanded by downloading the other Season Files including 2076 but everything may change as we go from here for a New League and a New Era in 2077 in which there will be a new Bay Area Football Team in '77 and I totally got hyped for a new world and a new era, But Baseball will start with Winter Training but Opening Day and with 3 Months away from now we are ready to roll.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Dateline: January 5, 1 AT (2077)

Following alot of Signups, It was a Night in San Jose, CA, I was tested negative for COVID-19 anyways this would be exciting as I'm going to lead the Bay Area Buffaloes to a World Series and the Bay Area Condors to the Super Bowl Title but something happened during the travels...

Wait for All the Girls from Season 25 from The Bachelor have been travelled in the new home in San Jose, CA however they are ready from Winter Training as we know it however My Dad, Eleno is racing in the NASCAR Cup Series of '77, It's Father vs. Son and It will be a new era to work with.

But Something Happened when a bus came in and the Ladies in the car said "Jay!" but something happened a girl named Bri entered and she said her said name before I said "I'm Jay, Welcome to our new home, come in Miss Bri."

The Bri, I Referred to is Bri Springs from San Antonio, TX, SSA, ISoTed from 2021 despite of competing in Season 25 of The Bachelor in which she's among the 32 Girls who are on the Roster.

But Later I Met with Chelsea Vaughn from Marietta, GA, SSA another ISoTed from the 25th Season of The Bachelor, I Was excited to meet this Black Girl in her High School Look in hopes of making it to the Show.

Later on at Night, Something Happens as the Bell Has Rung

"Can I Have Everyone's attention please?", said Katie Thurston

"Oh My God", Jay said while everyone else reacts

"Tonight is gonna be a long and hard night, but we need to remember to have fun so here's to a new era with our teams in the midst of the Travels.", said Katie

And then everyone reacted

"Of Course", said Jay, "Let's all get me a Brewed Up Cola."

Meanwhile we got excited for Homebrewed Zero Calorie Cola being brewed from a Soda Making Machine and we all got to drink with some snacks but anyway we will get ready to bring it all and win it all.

Serena: Raise you hand if you haven't spoken to someone else tonight

(Several Members raise their hands)

"Hopefully I will get a chance to go to the bigs" said Victoria Larson

Meanwhile Saneh is talking to Alyscia Gill before something happens

Alyscia: I Hope I Can make my shot in the Bigs.

Saneh: Well, I Think this could be it Spring Training may be coming

But Katie Interrupted "Sorry to Interrupt, but I can steal your seat away from you."

Saneh replied "Yeah, Of Course, thanks Miss Alyscia"

"Okay" said Alyscia.

Later when it's time for that meeting...

"I Think we are going to get a chance to play in the show so whoever felt our team manager felt probably the most comfortable with and just natural with" said Serena Chew

but later on Katie Said "Well, that's why that we will be making a decision to play for Winter Training is like, it says a lot., This is the One, It's Like literally our chance to play"

But Later Something Happened the kids from the Yay Area have entered but in the end eight people will be sitting out with a possible chance to play in the Minor Leagues in April as Amber Andrews, Carolyn Vallejo, Casandra Suarez, Corrinne Jones, Emani Curl, Kimberly Courneya and Saneh Ste. Claire will spent time for a Possible to play in Triple-A.

But In The end Marissa Mabanag said "Well, That was it be are ready to get things rolling start for Winter Training and Let's Celebrate, Let's get some drinks!"

And That's What We Did anyhow we are going to celebrate but in the end Emma Cochran who's ready to Celebrate time for a Drink!

All: Cheers

====

Later During the Night

"Hey, Daddy do you got the Dodge Van?", Jay said.

"Yes, I Did I think we are getting the food from Jollibee for our guests" said Eleno.

"Yeah, It's at Tully Road in San Jose and I think we had those orders", Jay replied

"We Got Lots of Chickenjoy coming and we got Mashed Potatoes so Should I get the Girls from Your Roster back, Jayel" said Eleno.

"Uh, Yes, I'll Take It, So we got it for players for Abigail, Bri, Chelsea, Hannah Ann Illeana, Jessenia, Katie, etc., etc., etc." said Jay

"We got 2 Katies In including Katie Morton whose on the roster, she wants Chickenjoy" said Eleno

"Yeah, I'm Excited and I Ever Know I had a Booster Pack for Soft Drinks, I Don't Know." said Jay.

"Okay, I'll Think About That" said Eleno

"Okay Let's do some Listening to Rhythm Radio, I Got This check it out." said Jay

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio, This is an ABC Radio News Update.

(ABC World News Tonight Theme (1979-1995 ABC Radio News Theme Variant) by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Orchestra plays)

Chuck Sievertsen: From ABC News, I'm Chuck Sievertsen the travels moved forward this time into Year 1 as four presidents we're decided with their inaugurations taking place on January 20th.

Alex Stone: It was announced due the Travels that Joe Biden will be elected president of the Eastern States of America on Inauguration Day as a result twitter will switch the White House account to President-Elect Biden and he will be the 1st president of the Eastern States of America, Alex Stone, ABC Radio News.

Chuck: In Addition, Pete Ricketts is now elected president for the Northern States of America, Gavin Newsom is named president of the Western States of America and for the Southern States of America they've named Roy Cooper as President.

In Other News, The Travels continue into 1 A.S. (2021 AD) and The Professional Hockey Season is coming with a Possibility to allow traveled NHL Stars from Other Timelines to the New World, Gary Bettman has the reaction.

Gary Bettman: Well, We are getting ready for a Provisional National Hockey League in a few days before we can create a new league in the future, we should do it because are we are looking forward to it and we will start a transition to a new era.

Chuck: Talking About the Travels, The Los Angeles Area could be getting more Sports Teams, Rob Fukuzaki from KABC-TV with the latest.

Rob Fukuzaki: Los Angeles is getting new sports teams for Baseball, Football and Perhaps Basketball and Hockey in addition to the Baseball's Angels and Dodgers, Football's Rams and Chargers in which they will be relocated to San Diego, Basketball's Lakers and Hockey's Kings and Ducks, in which they will start playing in the Near Future, One Source came in to a Group in Southern California could revive the Sun in which they are named after the team in the Old World's World Football League while another maybe reviving the Express after the team name in the Old World's United States Football League, Rob Fukuzaki reporting.

Chuck: You're Listening to ABC Radio News.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Later That Night
(BGM: SWV - I'm So Into You)

Although we got the food from Jollibee anyways Rhythm Radio is playing a good hit by SWV however I think we are getting ready for a 64 Team Premier League Season so we are playing for the Bay Area Buffaloes and so we will have a chance to start up of shop so we will open the season in March and I'm getting really excited.

However Mariela Pepin is getting ready while having Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes with her friends

Mariela: Well I Can't Believe that Jay's Dad got the Dinner

Alayah Benevidez: Apparently we think we will have Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes, Do You Have the Soda?

Mariela: We got it in the Fridge so we should do so, I'm really excited.

Alayah: As You Know prior to the travels I competed with you Mariela for the title of Miss USA and a woman named Cheslie won!

Mariela: Cheslie Kryst?

Alayah: Yes, Cheslie It Is

But Later Victoria Paul walks in

Victoria: Well, I Competed with those two and I think we got some Fried Chicken so we can share it together!

And All 3 Cheered

Mariela: Can Anyone get the Mashed Potatoes?

Victoria: Of Course and One More Thing, Here's to a whole new Season cheers using Bottled Coke Zeros!

(All 3 Cheers)

Mariela: And a Whole New World for the Bay Area Baseball Circuit, Woo-Hoo!
Old 02-09-2021, 01:08 PM   #5
Rookie

January 10, 1 A. S. (2077 AD in the Cyberpunk World)

Although we just got the Fun Started however we secured a deals with the prestigious St. Bonaventure Hospital in San Jose however myself and my posse hae been arrived and we were having in our house however something got really excited and we liked our new home.

However we are ready for Winter Training and Chelsea will hear the announcement: Bri, We are getting ready for Winter Training along with your girls sincerely C. V." and the CV, I Referred to is Runway Model Chelsea Vaughn (who is a Contestant in Season 25 of The Bachelor) however we will meet with some others for a night out, meanwhile I got a call from My Dad (while were out) because I Said, "how's the food from Jollibee is it good?", and Dad said "It's Good" and I replied "Yes, I Loved the Fried Chicken and Fries and I shared it with my good friend Katie Morton who was travelled despite being a LSU Tiger Girl while she has a good Singing Voice", However while were out I just got out and about while were in SJO (San Jose for Long) and we got access to Gill Cable and yeah we got CMC, TheCalifornia Music Channel to be affiliate with a host of ABS-CBN Programs including TV Patrol.

Meanwhile, We were in High School and we got to juice some more signups and had some training to start the action however we had to deal with Batting Practice by firing a Pitching Machine before handled I handled the bat and it did.

Meanwhile Chelsea asked to Bri on trying to run from Base to Base, Chelsea is on 1st and Bri is hoping to make it to 2nd where Hannah Ann Sluss (The Bachelor Season 24 winner) awaits and so with Stephanie Quan hits the bat, Bri ran to 2nd and she's safe.

Hannah Ann: Nice Job, Bri!

Bri: Nice Job, Hannah A.

They Both got Hi-Fives, Meanwhile these 3 girls are having to share time in the bench

"I hate this "girl power" [BLEEP], I Was like, I'm sick of you guys already, I want to make the show in March., They're like It's Day One, I'm like yeah and I'm already [BLEEP] sick of you guys", said Victoria Larson.

Anna: Victoria has a very strong personality, and like

Serena C.: But That's Why I'm Like, Today is just the first day of it

Victoria: You know, the real start of it yeah, So I'm--Iam nervous to see where things go, like as the weeks and months progress

Serena C.: Got a Little Tense Today [Laughs]

Victoria: Yeah

Serena C.: I Didn't even--okay

Anna: Don't Bash me for saying like, I'm actually happy, 'cause I--I am a pretty positive person.

------

However Victoria and Anna ever talked their fighting for a Shot in the Big Leagues however I ever learned about that later on something happened and Illeanna had the announcement

Illeanna: Chelsea, Serena P., Abigail, Sydney, Illeanna, Kristin, Lauren, Jessenia, Serena C., Kit, Kaili, Katie, MJ, Mari, Pieper, Rachael, Victoria, "We are ready for Practice meet me us in the field."

Jay: Oh My God, We are excited and what Illeanna heard were in, so we will have a Intra-Squad Match tomorrow, how do you got it Illeanna?

Illeanna: Can't Wait for It, meet us in bed, okay?

Jay: 10-4, Miss Pennetto good night.

Illeanna: Good Night

Then Jay gets to enjoy the night with her friends but later on....

"I Think we all can agree that we wish we will be playing for an Intra-Squad Match Tomorrow" said Sarah.

However several others react as the music is blaring on a Rhythm Radio station in San Jose

Jay: Oh My God, They got a Request that they're playing on Rhythm Radio?

Victoria: Who Did It?

Serena: It was me when they played a song by Glenn Medeiros for that request

Jay: And the Song?

Serena: Nothing's Gonna Change my Love For You

Jay: Apparently It Is.

However the Song gets blared in the Background on the Radio

"If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too

Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you"
- "Nothings Gonna Change My Love for You" by Glenn Medeiros (1987)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2021, 01:09 PM   #6
Rookie

January 11, 1 AS (2077 AD in the Cyberpunk World)

It's Day 2 and we are having in our Scrimmage Game at a Baseball Field is taking place and we are all getting excited so we are taking on a Softball made up of High School Students from Mt. Pleasant HS in San Jose

At the Mt. Pleasant High Softball Field

Jenay Dado: This Might be a Great Game we are waiting for the Buffs to come out

Alexis Camacho: Looks like we are stopping those Buffs out of the tracks

Jenay: Of Course It Is, So we hope can attract those opponents and I'd love to see what it looks like, but oh I see a Team Bus, Hang In There

(But Later a Team Bus carrying 36 Players from the Buffaloes come out)

Serena P: Today we are going on our first ever friendly game vs. the Mt. Pleasant High School Cardinals Softball Team and there's 36 of us on the roster so it is going to be chaotic.

Jenay: All Right, Good Game today.

Alexis: Hey, Were your opponents so I hope this is a Match being tagged team with the High School Baseball Squad, So we hope we will do it inside because the Softball Field is Raining.

Mariela: Rain in the Softball Field

Sarah Dagnino (Manager): Okay, Get Ready to Change into your outfits in 20 Minutes so let's go!

And so the players are Changing to their Buffaloes Uniforms for a indoor baseball Match

Later on It's Game Time and all the Buffaloes (except myself) are wearing Leotards and Baseball Jerseys however some girls are wearing Leg Warmers including Queen Victoria who is wearing her Black Leotard with White Jersey and her White Leg Warmers

Victoria: I Felt Like Wearing those Leg Warmers so this is in Indoor Match and It's Raining Outside.

Serena C.: I'm Wearing Leg Warmers Too, But Anyhow we had to put the heater on while playing Indoors when it's raining outside

Victoria: Of Course.

Then It's Game Time as the Mound will go to Kayla Ho for the Buffaloes however the First Pitch begins as Isabella Garcia leads off as she Struck her Out, then Naomi Shishido bats 2nd and went to first, then Aliya Gatihi grounded out thanks to Serena Chew but later Isabella Alvarez struck her out and the Side Retired after the Top of the 1st

But in the Bottom of the 1st, I will bat 5th while the other 8 are batting in Leotards and Leg Warmers however the Cardinals got ready to Pitch and Kristin Hopkins got a Base Hit to Start it Off but later on Mariela Pepin got the Grand Slam but in the end the Buffaloes beat the Cards 7-5.

MJ: We Did It, Oh My Gosh That was Insane.

What a Game, now we can celebrate so we can eat out however Mariela Pepin is the MVP of the Exhibition Match, so we went out to Carl's Jr. at Bernal Road to wrap up the night.

At Carl's Jr. what happened.

Kaili: Katie, you are, like, silent and that's not normal.

Katie: Today was a Very Exhausting Day from Start to Finish and the one thing that, like, we were all, like looking forward to and that was, like, motivating us was will enjoy some Coke Zero with my friends

I've never been so excited about somebody, In a Long Time, But we will win again but It's only the beginning

Jessenia: Today was definitely a game for the books but I've never seen playing against a High School Baseball-Softball Team first off but you know obviously, I'm here to enjoy my dinner at Bernal Road Carl's Jr. with my friend Mariela.

However we enjoyed Dinner at Carl's Jr. and we are ready for our next match against other Bay Area Teams later before we begin opening day which is later in March or Early April.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Later on that Next Night (January 13, 1 AS)

Khaylah: Tonight is the Second Meeting and emotions are gonna be super, super heightened

This week has taught us there is no guarantee, there's no guaranteed time so I think that, you know, people are gonna go into savage mode at the players party.

Katie: My Heart is Pounding being back here, It's just like deja vu all over again.

MJ: This Room is intense, Feeling very, very anxious.

Jessenia: I think tonight's gonna be a little interesting, I don't definitely belive that it's going to be like night one for our baseball team but we don't know what's gonna happen because a lot of these girls, especially the ones who didn't get to participate in practice, I know that they're gonna take every opportunity to see what's gonna happen tonight

Marylynn: It's definitely been a long week we had fun earlier but tonight I can get ready for practice tomorrow and just zone out all the other stuff going on, But I'm really nervous

Jessenia: I don't know how this night's gonna go

But Marissa Enters

Marissa: Hello, Posse!

The Players Replied: Hello, Marissa

Well Marissa entered because we are all going to get things rolling for Winter Training and I had got a Bottle of Coke Zero into the fridge anyways we're getting closer to opening day which will start in the spring.

Meanwhile what about Victoria and Marylynn?

Victoria: Did You Give What?

Marylynn: This is a Baseball Card of Myself

Victoria: That's So Sweet

Marylynn: Oh

Victoria: And That's what we talked about

They all chattered including myself I had a Baseball Trading Card Collection I got to collect them prior to the travels until 2005 including some that Justin got while my dad is at St. Francis Hospital in San Francisco but for Victoria what about Marylynn?

Victoria: Marylynn is toxic, I have so many things to say about Queen Victoria myself, I was not gonna tell him about the issues in the house with Marylynn by my ultimate state is on the squad, I don't want to be around her toxic energy… I think Marylynn should go to the minor leagues.

To cut a long story short Victoria and her friend Marylynn walk over to her Bartender Yuki (Yes, The New Bartender from Bachelor in Paradise, Yuki Kimura that she competed on The Japanese Version of Bachelor and Bachelor: Winter Games) and It turns out It's Non-Alcoholic and that includes a Soda Stream Maker so she can make the root beer for Marylynn but Mari Pepin came in and wanted Root Beer too afterwards Marylynn tries to broker peace with Victoria, but the latter refuses to even sit on the same couch with her. "I think that there's a lot of miscommunication here," Marylynn begins. "Victoria, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but…" Immediately, Victoria interrupts and tells her rival that they have "very different realities of what occurred."

"I don't want to continue fighting," says Marylynn, but Victoria cuts her off again and declares that they're like "oil and vinegar.", "I think that we can come to an understanding," Marylynn persists, but Victoria suddenly storms off "I need a break," she whines. "You're too much for me.

The other members are frustrated by the drama, primarily because it means fewer of them will get to speak the other players before the decision is made. "Victoria, may I ask why you felt the need to talk about tension in the house with Marylyn?" asks Khaylah, as the members to see what will happen next from Marissa to arrive with her Butter Knife of Bad News. Adds Katie, "To stress him out with, like, our own personal tension with the girls, I think was just super unnecessary."

However, Sarah, Bri, Lauren, Pieper, Kit, Magi, Rachael, Abigail, Chelsea, Jessenia, Katie and Serena C. are protected but what's going on here?

Looks like Sarah's having some trouble staying upright. She stumbles to the floor, and Bri leads her off to the side of the room so she can sit down.

"She's going to pass out," Bri tells Emma, who calls for the medic. And with that… the episode is over!, However 10 Players are needed to be protected for next week but something may happened next.

------

January 14, 1 AT - 12:41 PM

Jay and Bri are playing NASCAR Heat 5 however Jay is playing himself in a Created Car while Bri is racing the #9 of Chase Elliott

Jay: I'm gonna try to go over there and draft this kid

(Bri Laughs)

Jay: Okay, Your To Kind, Yu Need to pull me for a draft in the next turn.

Bri: Come On Push It, Push It

Jay: Pass Baby Pass

(Bri Laughs)

Jay: Come on I Better Know while I'm looking to pass the #48 Ally Bank Chevrolet of Jimmie Johnson, I Think I better take a chance at it.

Bri: All Right, I'm going to Push my Teammate William Byron

Jay: Where?

(Jay crashes Chase)

Bri: Oh My God, A Caution

Jay: What On Earth is that?

Bri: Come On

Jay: Oh No, Now What?

Bri: Okay, well, how are you gonna do it now?

Jay: Okay, Gotta Pit, Four Tires and a Full Tank of Fuel

Bri: Got It

Jay: Okay we thing Pit Road is done, Caution is Over and were getting the restart and here we go!

Bri: Were Back to Racing and I'm in 10th.

Jay: Well, I'm in the Lead and I'm going to win, see?

Bri: Yes

Jay: I Think She's Impressive with that

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio, This is an ABC Radio News Update.

(ABC World News Tonight Theme (1979-1995 ABC Radio News Theme Variant) by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Orchestra plays)

Michelle Franzen: From ABC News, I'm Michelle Franzen, Federal Authorities say the potential for further violence on the midst of the travels is real following the deadly siege at the Eastern States Capitol Building, Security in Washington, DC and State Houses will be at Unprecedented levels leading up to the inauguration the FBI is also tracking down more suspects

Aaron Katersky: The FBI Said, Kevin Seefried was photographed carrying a Confederate Flag thru the halls of Congress in one of the more striking images to emerge from the insurrection, Seefried was arrested in Delaware after authorities issued several bulletins seeking public health to identify him the FBI Has received more than 125,000 photos and videos as agents try to find every involved they looked at airline passenger manifests and airport surveillance cameras

Michelle: As for the travels they kept going, Inauguration is Moments way in the West Coast as Gavin Newsom is ready for her first term

Ines De La Cuetara: Gavin Newsom is now the president of the Western States of America she will take office in a week from now, however he was the 42nd mayor of San Francisco and the 40th Governor of California prior to the travels, however Kamala Harris will be hired as the Vice President of the Western States of America, Harris was the attorney general of California from 2011 to 2017 before being replaced by Xavier Becerra since then, Ines de la Cuetara, ABC News Sacramento.

Michelle: Southern California is still a Hot Bed in Travels in the New World including Los Angeles County for Example.

Alex Stone: Ten Million People live in Los Angeles County, However the Travels put Los Angeles County into a new world as the Los Angeles Knights, Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball made it to the Travels as all 3 teams are expected to play in Dodger Stadium in April

Michelle: ABC's Alex Stone in Los Angeles County, You're Listening to ABC News.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:23 PM   #8
Rookie

After the Newsbreak
(BGM: Tinashe - Superlove)

Mia Amor: Rhythm Radio San Jose Midday Jams continue with a hit by Tinashe, Here's Superlove

Tinashe's Superlove played in the Background as we see Victoria and Sarah talking about what we had learned

Victoria: And We were told for this because I think we are listening because we don't know that someone fainted

Sarah Nicole Melton: I Can't Believe This, Anyhow It was a First

Victoria: However, Khaylah, Mari, MJ, Anna, Kalli and Myself are staying in the show but anyway we will say it correct

Sarah Nicole: Of Course we are and I'm Still listening to Rhythm Radio with a hit by Tinashe

Victoria: Tinashe?

Serena: Yes Tin-A-She, period, It's Superlove

Victoria: Got It, But Anyway we had more Practicing to do, so we should do it.

Well to say the least Serena and Sarah Nicole are good friends however everything may change as we go from here.

Meanwhile Kayla got her plan to practice on the Mound with Possible Catcher Kit Keenan

Kit: Kayla good job

Kayla: Nice Work, Kayla I Think it will be a good girl on the Battery in the Spring

Kit: Wanna get some drinks?

Kayla: I Sure Am

Kit: Of Course, We Should Do It let's see Yuki

Kayla: All Right!

Kit: Okay, Let's Get Some Soft Drinks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »