Home

World Wrestling Universe (WWE 2K Universe Mode)

This is a discussion on World Wrestling Universe (WWE 2K Universe Mode) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2021, 05:00 PM   #9
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

OVR: 1
WCW Nitro (July, Week 1) Las Vegas, NV

Undercard

Sycho Sid def. Big Show via Pinfall
Vadar def. Jim Neidhart via Pinfall
Chris Jericho def. British Bulldog via Submission (Walls of Jericho)
Randy Savage def. Ultimate Warrior via Pinfall
Bret Hart def. Konnan via Submission (Sharpshooter)
Diamond Dallas Page def. Hulk Hogan via DQ

Main Event

Goldberg vs. Lex Luger

Spoiler

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:04 AM   #10
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

NXT (July, Week 1) Las Vegas, NV

Rowan def. Cedric Alexander via Pinfall
Oney Lorcan def. Aden English via Pinfall
The Usos def. Nick Miller & Shane Thorne via Pinfall
Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins def. Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish via Submission

NXT United Kingdom Champion Peter Dunne came to the ring and issued an open challenge for his title. Akam responded and the two rivals began exchanging punches until arena security rushed the ring to break them up. They will settle the score this Sunday at NXT Takeover: Chicago.

Bruan Strowman def. Baron Corbin via Pinfall
Dean Ambrose def. NXT Champion Aleister Black via Pinfall (Non-Title Match)

The victory makes Ambrose the #1 Contender for the title, and he will get his shot at NXT Takeover.

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:45 AM   #11
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

WWF Raw (July, Week 1) Atlantic City, NJ

The show kicks off with Triple H arriving to the ring with a pissy look on his face as he gets set to reveal why he invaded ECW, as well as complain about a bunch of stuff like he usually does when things don't go his way.

HHH: First and foremost, I have nothing against Mr. Rey Mysterio. He just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. If he don't like what I did and felt like I caused him his match, he is free to come to Raw tonight and try to do something about it!

But that's not why I'm out here!

For over 40 years I busted my a** in this business! Not only did I become THE greatest professional wrestler to ever step foot in this ring, but I also created NXT and turned it into THE top brand in wrestling today.

Now some unknown jerk off mark who cut a back-door deal with Vince, is getting ready to run our industry into the ground, and I for one isn't going to sit here and take this s***.

Not only did he relaunch two horses*** companies that Vince should have kept buried in 2001, but he undercuts me from the show I started.

So yes I invaded that low budget bingo hall and I'd do again!

I want my god damn show back or else I'll be making another surprise appearance, and this time I'll be looking for your.......

[Ray Lenearl appears on the Titantron live from his office in San Diego]

Lenearl: Hey Hunter! Up here!

It's nice to finally meet you. Sorry our first meeting had to be under these circumstances, but that's what happens when one of your employees happen to be a well known a**hole.

Crowd: A**hole! A**hole!

Lenearl: Hey go easy on him, I'd be mad too if I lost my company. Only the truth is Mr. Helmsley, you didn't lose your company.

As of today, you are still the owner and executive producer of NXT, but you're also still under contract as an in-ring performer for the WWF, so i pretty much own you until it expires, which won't be until after Summer Slam.

Oh and speaking of the WWF, boy do I have a stacked card for you all tonight......if I can find where I put my.......okay here it.......

Kicking things off we have.....

* Shelton Benjamin taking on Goldust in a singles match.
* The Miz will go one-on-one with Daniel Bryan.
* In Tag-Team action we have The Hardy Boyz vs. The New Day.
* In a battle of legendary duos, we have The Dudley Boyz battling The New Age Outlaws.
* And speaking of legends, Los Guerreros are taking on Kane & The Undertaker.
* Randy Orton will be up against the #1 ranked Brock Lesner in the co-main event.

And for our Main Event of the evening! Hunter you're going to love this.

We have "the greatest professional wrestler to ever step foot in this ring", The Game Triple H!

Going up against.......The Rock!

[crowd pops]

And his Tag-Team partner...........Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Two on One Handicap Match!

[crowd pops louder]

Next time you want to conduct business, give me a call. Don't interrupt my show again. Have a wonderful night.

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2021, 02:36 AM   #12
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

WWF Raw (July, Week 1) Atlantic City, NJ

Shelton Benjamin def. Goldust via Pinfall

Goldust announces his retirement from the WWF following the loss.

The Miz w/ Maryse def. Danial Bryan via Pinfall

Bryan was whooping Miz the entire fight, but NXT lackeys Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas was able to rush the ring jump Bryan while Maryse distracted the ref. After the two escaped through the crowd, Miz landed the Skull Crushing Finale and stole the pinfall victory. Those dudes are banned from all shows except NXT, I’ll deal with Maryse tomorrow.

Bryan requested a rematch for next week and he got it. Miz vs. Bryan, steel cage match.

The Hardy Boyz def. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston w/ Austin Creed) via Pinfall

Jeff Hardy lands the Swanton Bomb on Big E for the win. This was a clean match and the two teams shook hands before Kofi and Austin Creed carried Big E to the locker room. Great show of sportsmanship by those five men.

The Dudley Boyz def. The New Age Outlaws via Pinfall

A hard fought match ended with Billy Gunn getting tossed out the ring by Buh Buh Ray, Road Dogg taking a Dudley Death Drop and getting pinned by D-Von.

Kane & Undertaker def. Los Guerreros via Pinfall

With the ref trying to prevent the Undertaker from killing Chavo outside the ring, Eddie tries to take advantage by nailing Kane with a steel chair. Unfortunately for him, the Big Red Machine landed a kick to the stomach causing him to drop the chair and eat a vicious choke slam on top of it. Kane was able to get the ref’s attention as well as the 1-2-3 for the win.

Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar

Spoiler

The Rock & Steve Austin vs. Triple H

Spoiler

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:55 AM   #13
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

Friday Night Divas (July, Week 1) Chicago, IL

We have great card lined up tonight for our debut show! Starting off with an 8-Women Battle Royal to determine the first bid for a shot at the vacant Divas title.

Our main event will be a triple threat match featuring top-ranked Ronda Rousey, #2 Charlotte Flair (who is also competing in the battle royal), and Alexa Bliss.

This show was so hyped, we had to move it to a stadium to fill the crazy demand for tickets.

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:10 PM   #14
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

Friday Night Divas (July, Week 1) Chicago, IL

Highlights:

8-Woman Battle Royal

Triple Threat Match: Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss

Results:

Spoiler

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-30-2021, 09:02 PM   #15
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

ECW UPDATE!

ECW will be hosting the upcoming Extreme Rules PPV. Here is the main card.

1st Match
New Jack vs. Cactus Jack
Falls Count Anywhere

This battle of the Jacks started when New Jack defeated Cactus in the ECW Championship Qualifier Match after delivering a low blow. While the move was legal, Cactus has not forgot about it and will have his shot at revenge.

2nd Match
Mike Awesome vs. The Big Show
Normal One on One

Two of the biggest giants in ECW will battle it out for bragging rights and a chance to move up in the rankings and ECW title picture.

3rd Match
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
Steel Cage Match

Two of the biggest egos in the wrestling business have been going back and forth trash talking each other for weeks. Now it's time to put up or shut up when they square off in a steel cage.

4th Match
Sabu vs. Rey Mysterio
Normal One on One

A long awaited rematch from an unfinished World Heavyweight Championship bout at ECW One Night Stand in 2006. While no title will be on the line this time, 15 years of what-ifs will finally be answered.

5th Match
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Tazz
Backstage Brawl

This long standing ECW rivalry is as heated as it ever been and showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Especially after the latest episode of Hardcore TV when Bam Bam sat ringside during Tazz's lose to New Jack, then attacked him after the match. The two had to be separated by security, but there will be no one around to break this one up.

Co-Main Event: ECW Undisputed Hardcore Championship
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe
No Holds Barred

Samoa Joe puts his newly awarded Harcore title on the line against longtime foe AJ Styles. This rivalry dates back to their TNA days and was reignited on Hardcore TV when Styles attacked Joe while entering his match against Rhyno. Joe was able to pull off the win, but he was still angry enough to grab the mic and challenge Styles to a title shot.

Main Event: ECW World Championship Tournament Final
Tommy Dreamer vs. Rob Van Dam
Extreme Rules

After a grueling 16-man tournament, only two men are left standing. What better way to crown our new ECW Champion than with arguably two of its best wrestlers to ever grace the organization.

You do NOT want to miss this!

Last edited by RayLenearl; 07-30-2021 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2021, 01:23 PM   #16
Rookie

RayLenearl's Arena

ECW Extreme Rules (July Week 4) Albuquerque, NM

New Jack vs. Cactus Jack (Falls Count Anywhere)
Mike Awesome vs. The Big Show (Normal One on One)
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (Steel Cage Match)
Sabu vs. Rey Mysterio (Normal One on One)
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Tazz (Backstage Brawl)
AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe (ECW Undisputed Hardcore Championship)
Tommy Dreamer vs. Rob Van Dam (ECW World Championship Tournament Final)

Background Music:
Provided By https://freebeats.io
Produced By White Hot

Results
Spoiler

Last edited by RayLenearl; 08-02-2021 at 01:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »