Home

TEW 2020 | WWE 2021 Smackdown Vs Raw

This is a discussion on TEW 2020 | WWE 2021 Smackdown Vs Raw within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2021, 04:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
TEW 2020 | WWE 2021 Smackdown Vs Raw

Total Extreme Wrestling is essentially the wrestling version of Football Manager. If you prefer a managerial based game over gameplay such as the WWE 2K games then this is the game for you. It can be pretty challenging and time consuming, however if you enjoy being creative and telling stories then this game is perfect! You can pretty much play as any company in any era, I've choose the WWE in 2021, not because I'm a fan, the opposite actually. I wanna test myself in comparison to what the WWE are actually doing in real life and see if I can do any better. Unfortunately due to the lack of stars/characters in wrestling today, 95% of the roster is just vanilla bums in tights pretending to wrestle, so in my dynasty I have a huge reliance on stars from the past such as Edge, Flair, Kane, Orton etc.

Some of the storylines going on atm include:

RAW
Alexa's Revenge - Alexa Bliss continues to seek revenge on Randy Orton after he burned The Fiend alive. She's recruited a new monster to her playground The Big Red Machine Kane in her attempt to make The Viper's life hell.

Ric Flair is Banging Lacey Evans - Lacey wants to the be the Women's Champion, Ric Flair wants to style and profile, like only the Nature Boy can. Lacey is basically sleeping with Flair for help in her career.

SMACKDOWN
Who Ran Over Adam Pearce?- McMahon has returned to the company to find out who ran over the General Manager of Raw and Smackdown. He's also enlisted the help of a superhero in the form of Hurricane Helms to investigate.

Edge's Road To Wrestlemania - Edge continues his RTW after winning the Royal Rumble. Paul Heyman is currently trying to convince Edge why he should face Raw Champion Drew McInytre, and not his client, the Smackdown Champion Roman Reigns.

Regent Segment from Raw, It was The King's court featuring Ric Flair

Last edited by Jam_Van_Dam; 02-13-2021 at 04:41 AM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2021, 08:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: TEW 2020 | WWE 2021 Smackdown Vs Raw

RAW (FEB 2021, WEEK 1)

- Edge and Randy Orton meet one last time in the main event
- Lashley defends the United States Championship against Matt Riddle
- Who's next for Goldberg?
- Alexa Bliss vows to avenge The Fiend

Last edited by Jam_Van_Dam; 02-21-2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-26-2021, 12:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: TEW 2020 | WWE 2021 Smackdown Vs Raw

SMACKDOWN (FEB 2021, WEEK 1)

- ROMAN REIGNS DEFENDS THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- ADAM PEARCE IS INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN ATTACK
- ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER EDGE IS HERE TO ADDRESS HIS WRESTLEMANIA PLANS

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »