Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   EA UFC 3 or Undisputed 3 ground game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=943418)

MacAttack33 12-19-2018 03:48 PM

Re: EA UFC 3 or Undisputed 3 ground game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2049640734)
One minute you tell me these animations dont exist and now they do. The point is very simple and clear. Aesthetically or functionality people dont like or want this current system. Its not your job as a gamechanger to make excuses why the community is wrong on what wee the customer want. The video game industry has changed so much as far as ethics. You use to have to ship a complete game that was right the first time. Completely different nowadays. You told us wed get ground sways and other ud3 features. Where are they? This is the second or third poll where people called unanimously for the ea grappling system to be scrapped. Its not graphically pleasant or intuitive. And why were denials so much more fluid and reactionary? The delay from this games netcode can be felt on the ground. Its why grappling on ps4 and xbox are very different. Look we dont really want to go back and forth. We want you to get things done. Not derail threads. You even told us the game was going to be more like undisputed. What about this game besides strike cancels is like ud3? Nothing. We want the training modes pride modes and virtually every ground mechanic. Your a community ambassador. You fight us on what we want done every chance youget. People said I was wrong about outside fighting too.

After multiple polls where the community voted for a UD3 ground game over the one we have, I would like to know what the plan is for UFC 4.

Will the community be heard, or will we keep getting more of the same and like it?

1212headkick 12-19-2018 04:41 PM

I think it’s best just to shut him out from now on. Every thread he talks in gets derailed. No disrespect he was good in the past when it came to outside fighting but he adamantly fights the community on this issue.

1212headkick 12-19-2018 04:47 PM

Unless it’s martial mind zombie Rommel or zhunter I really don’t respect their opinions as gcs and I often am on in disagreeing sides with both Rommel and z(except on grappling) every other gc just feels like filler. Not actually getting anything done. I say this with the utmost respect.

1212headkick 12-19-2018 04:50 PM

I have even heard him tell us that if they didn’t or did make improvements to the game it would not matter because “we’d buy it anyway”. Again I have no bad blood with him. He just makes very questionable comments when it comes to regards of who he is suppose to represent.

aholbert32 12-19-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2049640734)
One minute you tell me these animations dont exist and now they do. The point is very simple and clear. Aesthetically or functionality people dont like or want this current system. Its not your job as a gamechanger to make excuses why the community is wrong on what wee the customer want. The video game industry has changed so much as far as ethics. You use to have to ship a complete game that was right the first time. Completely different nowadays. You told us wed get ground sways and other ud3 features. Where are they? This is the second or third poll where people called unanimously for the ea grappling system to be scrapped. Its not graphically pleasant or intuitive. And why were denials so much more fluid and reactionary? The delay from this games netcode can be felt on the ground. Its why grappling on ps4 and xbox are very different. Look we dont really want to go back and forth. We want you to get things done. Not derail threads. You even told us the game was going to be more like undisputed. What about this game besides strike cancels is like ud3? Nothing. We want the training modes pride modes and virtually every ground mechanic. Your a community ambassador. You fight us on what we want done every chance youget. People said I was wrong about outside fighting too.

Look man. You have to chill out with your obsession when it comes to me. I don’t even address you anymore.

No one is making excuses. I’m giving people insight and context. Mac’s post read as if hypothetically using ud3’s animations would be easy. I explained that it wasn’t. That’s it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1212headkick 12-19-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2049640970)
Look man. You have to chill out with your obsession when it comes to me. I don’t even address you anymore.

No one is making excuses. I’m giving people insight and context. Mac’s post read as if hypothetically using ud3’s animations would be easy. I explained that it wasn’t. That’s it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please don’t deflect real questions with bs answers. I’m not obsessesed with you. I obsess over game strategy details how to demolish my opponents you aren’t the least of worries unless your making bad decisions in regards to where the game gets steered. It’s safe to say a good portion of the community feels the same way about you. I always see you derailing threads my brother. Anytime ud3 is brought up you fight and fight and fight it some more. I don’t care about you as a person (no offense not in a cold way) but you steer the game torwards places that directly hinder my and many more players experiences. When it comes to the game alone is where I take an issue with you. Honestly your an offline player. So most of what you talk about means very little to me. Except when you speak on areas that are gamechanging no pun intended

aholbert32 12-19-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1212headkick (Post 2049640979)
Please don’t deflect real questions with bs answers. I’m not obsessesed with you. I obsess over game strategy details how to demolish my opponents you aren’t the least of worries unless your making bad decisions in regards to where the game gets steered. It’s safe to say a good portion of the community feels the same way about you. I always see you detailing threads my brother. Anytime ud3 is brought up you fight and fight and fight it some more. I don’t care about you as a person (no offense not in a cold way) but you steer the game torwards places that directly hinder my and many more players experiences. When it comes to the game alone is where I take an issue with you. Honestly your an offline player. So most of what you talk about means very little to me. Except when you speak on areas that area gamechanging no pun intended

- I'm not your brother.

- There are tons of UD3 threads, I dont even post in. Lets not make up **** to make a point. Whats funny is TODAY, I just had a long discussion with the other GCs about the grappling system and I posted pro UD3 posts from this thread. I'm actively reminding the team about what SOME of the community is asking for. I'm actively encouraging the devs and the GCs to not just consider what top online players want.

- For someone who doesnt seem to care about me, you seem to address me often (You even made up a lie (another one) about me saying they were adding ground sways the other day). I dont mention you at all.

- This isnt intended as a personal attack. I hate your writing style which is unclear most of the time. I hate that you refuse to use paragraphs. I hate that people will try to have honest debates with you and you will either lie or move the goalposts to justify your shaky points. I dont think you add much to the community at all. I feel the same way about that kid who likes all your posts too. Everytime you guys have been banned, the community has been fine. No one even noticed you were gone.

With that said, I let you live. I try to only respond to the most ridiculous posts you make. I even stopped doing that recently because its a waste of time.

So here is the deal. You do you and I'll do me. Put me on ignore or whatever it takes to keep my name out of your mouth. Deal?

Phillyboi207 12-19-2018 05:42 PM

Ahobert has done an amazing job arguing for sliders and updating the stats regarding the current cast. He just isnt caught up in nolstagia like some of you. I say this as someone that disagrees with him on a lot of things.

Good Grappler is as obsessed with grappling as anyone and gave a very fair review of both games. Yes UD3 is better in some aspects but restarting the ground game from nothing doesnt help anyone. We should be fighting to add the things that you like about UD3 not taking away everything from EA UFC grappling.

If you can really sit there and act like there’s nothing EA does better in terms of grappling you’re just fanboying hard and your opinion shouldnt be taken seriously.