Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Arrives with Gameplay Tuning & More - Patch Notes (/forums/showthread.php?t=993356)

UFCMPunk 10-12-2021 03:13 PM

Re: Madden NFL 22 Scouting Report Update Available Now - Patch Notes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdubs112 (Post 2050484489)
There is no realistic way the Jets or Jags draft a QB in the first round next year. Both QB's drafted came in lower than their current ones.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

As in the OVR was lower than Trevor and Zach? I was just about to post that perhaps it's still bugged where the AI already knows the OVR of the drafted prospects and would take a player regardless of position if the rookie had a higher OVR than their current starter. Since Daniel Jones was rated at a 72 in Madden 20, Giants would always draft a QB the very next year since the rookie had a higher OVR than Jones.

Armor and Sword 10-12-2021 03:33 PM

Madden NFL 22 Scouting Report Update Available Now - Patch Notes

My first test run on progressive fatigue.

Looking great on the CPU logic front folks.

Going to test some more, but huge shout out to EA for taking my feedback on this and applying the findings.

Want to test more but so far….outstanding fix!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

JoshC1977 10-12-2021 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdubs112 (Post 2050484489)
There is no realistic way the Jets or Jags draft a QB in the first round next year. Both QB's drafted came in lower than their current ones.

In your opinion based on what I agree would likely happen in real life (which is 100% irrelevant - the AI does not base decisions on real life biases).

What happened IN THE MODE that might have prompted them to make that choice? That's the ONLY thing that matters in this context.

If you're saying that they both developed normally, both had star or better dev traits and both played well their rookie seasons, I will agree that the logic may need adjusted. If you're saying they both performed horribly or had dev trait regression, I may very well agree with their choices, because in the context of THE MODE, it could be logical.

PhillyPhanatic14 10-12-2021 03:42 PM

Weird bug... doing an offline cfm controlling coaches for the 4 NFC North teams. The 3 teams that I am not paying as much attention to are getting very little staff points - ranging from 0 on one team to 11 on another team. We've all played 7 games. My team has the worst record and I have 50+ staff points.... doesn't make any sense.

Armor and Sword 10-12-2021 03:46 PM

Madden NFL 22 Scouting Report Update Available Now - Patch Notes

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2050484565)
Weird bug... doing an offline cfm controlling coaches for the 4 NFC North teams. The 3 teams that I am not paying as much attention to are getting very little staff points - ranging from 0 on one team to 11 on another team. We've all played 7 games. My team has the worst record and I have 50+ staff points.... doesn't make any sense.

Is their *Progress Talents” set to auto?

PhillyPhanatic14 10-12-2021 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armor and Sword (Post 2050484570)
Is their *Progress Talents” set to auto?

LOL. Good call. Too bad they can't release a live service update to patch my brain.

stooge 1010 10-12-2021 03:53 PM

Is the new face scans in the update or do you have to download new roster update?

bdeezy89 10-12-2021 03:54 PM

I noticed that you can now hire Head Coaches for Coordinator roles