Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ (/forums/showthread.php?t=212966)

byucougs23 01-01-2018 08:25 PM

Re: COMPLETE XBOX 360 Roster Transfer GUIDE with USB Flashdrive

I've tried using Modio3 and I can get to step #3 but there aren't any files for me to select and overwrite. I know it is saved on the flash drive because I can load it off of there onto the xbox. Any ideas why I can't see any files? They seem to be hidden as nothing turns up. Is there a setting I need to select or something I am missing?

gnasset 02-18-2018 08:19 PM

Re: XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ

So having an issue. First time doing this finally found my old 360 in my parents garage.

I am doing this
  1. Save a roster from 360 titled "2017"
  2. Exit game
  3. Put USB in PC
  4. Open modio
  5. Open a save and select the 2017 file as the one im opening it's size is 1484kb
  6. File contents tab
  7. replace file navigating to desktop and selecting ROSTER-VIKESFAN059
  8. Hear beep.
  9. Close modio
  10. USB into xbox
  11. system settings copy file from usb to the HD
  12. Load game
  13. Select the Hd as the storage device
  14. Rosters are not set to updated oens

im sure im messing up somewhere :) lol would love help

gnasset 02-18-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnasset (Post 2049237066)
So having an issue. First time doing this finally found my old 360 in my parents garage.

I am doing this
  1. Save a roster from 360 titled "2017"
  2. Exit game
  3. Put USB in PC
  4. Open modio
  5. Open a save and select the 2017 file as the one im opening it's size is 1484kb
  6. File contents tab
  7. replace file navigating to desktop and selecting ROSTER-VIKESFAN059
  8. Hear beep.
  9. Close modio
  10. USB into xbox
  11. system settings copy file from usb to the HD
  12. Load game
  13. Select the Hd as the storage device
  14. Rosters are not set to updated oens

im sure im messing up somewhere :) lol would love help

sorry for double post. Meant to add error which was roster appears to be damaged

jbiggs 04-25-2018 10:24 PM

I’m having big problems.
1. When I “save as” what device should be selected(my flash drive?)
2. I hit the button “file replace” and it makes the sound but when I load the roster on my Xbox the changes uploaded don’t show, it’s the same old roster.
Any suggestions?

jbiggs 04-25-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnasset (Post 2049237068)
sorry for double post. Meant to add error which was roster appears to be damaged

#14 same thing! No changes for me. What are we doing wrong?

JHamilton9 04-27-2018 10:57 PM

After loading/starting up the game, are you loading the roster before starting a game mode?

pinbw 04-28-2018 08:01 AM

Guide to Xbox Transfer Process (Link for anyone new looking)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbiggs (Post 2049332768)
I’m having big problems.
1. When I “save as” what device should be selected(my flash drive?)
2. I hit the button “file replace” and it makes the sound but when I load the roster on my Xbox the changes uploaded don’t show, it’s the same old roster.
Any suggestions?

Guide for xbox360 offline files >> https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
---------
Yeah wondering same thing as jhamilton.
You may have to load up the roster file in ncaa14 game menu under settings and file options (Everytime you load up the game, especially if you do not use internet/Ethernet).

The internet allows files to save with the most recent date and then Xbox loads up the newest saved file on every boot.
If internet is not connected then the game roster sometimes saves with a very old date and gets pushed back on your list of many rosters you have saved. Some people have no access to internet; so for those people, if you have a 2nd memory card you could move your previous older rosters onto that. You could also move older rosters to your flash drive temporarily, or as an easier/last option you could completely erase the older rosters. By getting rid of older rosters the Xbox will always load up your current roster on every boot up..

...If you are getting roster is damaged error then you did something wrong in the modio roster transfer process and need to start all over using modio3 on the PC.

topskrizzles 07-14-2018 01:20 AM

Re: COMPLETE XBOX 360 Roster Transfer GUIDE with USB Flashdrive

Quote:

Originally Posted by byucougs23 (Post 2049172869)
I've tried using Modio3 and I can get to step #3 but there aren't any files for me to select and overwrite. I know it is saved on the flash drive because I can load it off of there onto the xbox. Any ideas why I can't see any files? They seem to be hidden as nothing turns up. Is there a setting I need to select or something I am missing?

I have the exact same problem. It seems to let me save to the USB flash drive, but doesn't show the roster files in Modio 3 or Explorer. But i can definitely load them in the XBOX off the flash drive. Not sure what i am doing wrong that keeps me from seeing in modio...