Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Neighborhood (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Monday Morning Other Stuff (3-31-08) (/forums/showthread.php?t=244874)

MassNole 03-31-2008 02:42 PM

Re: Monday Morning Other Stuff (3-31-08)

QOTD: My weekend was alright. We saw my mother for lunch yesterday and I got to play video games all day Saturday as my wife was shopping with her mother.

ndeezlo 03-31-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyisles16 (Post 2038260204)
QOTD - worked, but counting down the days to my (first of three) vacation (starts Wednesday).. Enjoyed the Davidson/Kansas game (really stupid play call at the end) and the start of the "American" baseball season (don't really count those Japan games as "real")

I understand what the coach was doing, he wanted to make sure stephen curry got the ball (did you know he's dell curry's son?). But the shot should have been taken way earlier and the screener definitely should have gone to the basket.

I hate North Carolina and Kansas so I'm rooting for UCLA because I like what they did with the C on their jersey this year.

davin 03-31-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndeezlo (Post 2038260744)
I understand what the coach was doing, he wanted to make sure stephen curry got the ball (did you know he's dell curry's son?). But the shot should have been taken way earlier and the screener definitely should have gone to the basket.

I hate North Carolina and Kansas so I'm rooting for UCLA because I like what they did with the C on their jersey this year.

I don't like that C on the UCLA, I didn't think it was always like that, but never cared to look. I wonder what it is like for Kansas in that game, pretty much everybody else wants to see you fail so Davidson can win. I'm sure it doesn't really phase them that much, but I just wonder if they ever think about how most of America is really hoping they lose.