Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Roster Editing Solution! (/forums/showthread.php?t=255714)

PaperLantern 07-13-2008 04:36 PM

Re: Roster Editing Solution!

Agreed, I'll just download Pasta's roster file, go offline, and make a few necessary edits. It'll take all of about an extra 10 seconds to disconnect. Easy as can be. But I get the feeling there is something we're missing.

KOL 07-13-2008 04:40 PM

Can someone test this?

Flightwhite24 07-13-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VolPett (Post 2038495860)
I will never understand why people continually take up for this guy. This quote alone shows what a complete jerk DT is.

I'm a little disappointed that a person could see confusion, desperation, people jumping through hoops and not help out with a solution. Excuse my words but know way in hell would I let different roster makers spend countless hours looking for a fix and I had the answer. Some of you probably have donated to DT in the past and this is the type of person he is. I hope not. Very angry right now because we could have a set almost done for the PS3 right now if we knew this Friday night.

merg311 07-13-2008 04:46 PM

These little "work arounds" are great and all, but its ridiculous that a final product has these issues. Why do I wanna pay $60 for an incomplete/broken product? I've bought NCAA each and every year for the past 10+ years. It is the only game I do this for, yet this is what it comes to this year...PATHETIC EA!

maddenps2 07-13-2008 04:50 PM

Why did a guy that doesn't have the game and can't test it. Post this as the "Roster Editing Solution"?

KOL 07-13-2008 04:57 PM

Well I was just trying to spread the word and hope that someone could test this. I mean i was only trying to help out.

PaperLantern 07-13-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddenps2 (Post 2038495903)
Why did a guy that doesn't have the game and can't test it. Post this as the "Roster Editing Solution"?

Because he got the info from someone who does have the game and can test it.

maddenps2 07-13-2008 05:13 PM

Edit, I don't want to know the guys website, free advertising.