Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Right Stick Passing: Could be a revolution. also Forza3=BB? (/forums/showthread.php?t=380488)

randombrother 12-24-2009 11:11 PM

Re: Right Stick Passing: Could be a revolution. also Forza3=BB?

Quote:

Originally Posted by e0820 (Post 2040581944)
John Elway football in the arcades had stick passing. Maybe they mimic'd that. I know some of you youngers guys are saying, "Who is John Elway and whats an arcade?"

The Official "Who is John Elway and whats an arcade?" FAQ

Who is John Elway?

He used to be a QB for the Broncos.

I thought he was the mayor of Denver?

No, despite seeing his name on any and everything from Car Dealerships, Steakhouses, Gas Stations to condoms he was actually a QB.

No he wasn't, I youtubed and saw him getting hit alot and the defense doing things to him you can't do to QB's without getting a flag, what gives?

AS I SAID, He was a QUARTERBACK. He wasn't a guy who throws the ball and gets protected by the refs more than kickers do, in otherwords, what YOU think is a quarterback. Despite recent changes back in those days this wasn't part of an NFL player's uniform

What's an arcade?

No it's not Madden's gameplay. It's a place in the past filled with huge machines that were capable of playing video games that operated generally with the insertion of a quarter in a coin collecting device. Usually a dimly lit place with kids cutting class and creepy guys hanging around asking to buy you candy and give you quarters.