Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   FIFA 14 Title Update #2 Available Now for 360, Later Today PS3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=669820)

BL8001 10-11-2013 09:31 AM

Re: FIFA 14 Title Update #2 Available Now for 360, Later Today PS3

Quote:

Originally Posted by wcb231 (Post 2045550712)
You're insufferable. I understand that it doesn't look right. But that's the keeper's ball all day anyways. That's not cheating you out of a goal. That's football.

Go cry and complain over on the EA forums with everyone else. Let us appreciate the game

Your right arm works like that?

The sheer lack of humor here is shocking. Everyone is so serious about FIFA.

Did I say it should be a goal? No. Did I say it shouldn't be the keepers ball? No.

What it is, is bizarre. The keeper puts Dr. J. to shame.

I didn't even mention how my player warps through the keeper. And the keeper and the defender could care less about the contact (or lack of) yet my player falls into a heap on the ground.

Oh and I almost forgot...you don't have to go look at the video.

Hutton 10-11-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BL8001 (Post 2045550668)
Never saw this before the patch.

http://youtu.be/5EoXPn4E7m8

I mean the CPU would go to scary lengths to, what I feel is unfairly, keep the ball out of their goal. There is good hard defensive play and then there are simply miracles. I was seeing plenty of miracles each match which grows tiresome.

But I had not seen devil-try like this pre-patch.

Someone get him a doctor.

Yes wow....I've been victim of wonder saves before (multiple every match in fact), but that surely takes the prize. He must be the first quad jointed keeper.

Some youth coach years ago should be praised for recognizing this kid's rare ability to bend arms at wildly impossible angles and deciding to stick him between the sticks guarding the old onion bag with amazing dexterity. You sir can be on my Global Scouting Network scout staff any day of the week.:appl:

Qb 10-11-2013 10:54 AM

Yes, things are heating up. All sides of the discussion should turn down their burners before our pot boils over. It's always such a mess to clean up.