Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Browns Steelers brief glimpse of CPU vs CPU gameplay (QJB) (/forums/showthread.php?t=886660)

mrprice33 08-14-2016 08:14 PM

Re: Browns Steelers brief glimpse of CPU vs CPU gameplay (QJB)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy008 (Post 2048336048)
So you would have to switch over to every owner or coach and sim the game in order to see scores in the ticker when playing your game? What about if you turn every other team on auto pilot? Would you still have to sim them?

Only the games that are happening either at the same time or before your game. So if you're playing at 1 you'd want to sim the Thursday game and all the 1 pm games.

I don't know if auto pilot makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cthurt 08-15-2016 12:39 AM

EA made changes to the Broadcast cam in a good way it seems, i didnt see any of the bad angles that I didnt like from Madden 16 so I am happy about that, looks more like the tv style Broadcast camera.

JasonZimmerman 08-16-2016 02:18 AM

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I hope they fixed the upside down field in some of the stadiums in broadcast view.

msdm27 08-16-2016 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrprice33 (Post 2048336074)
Only the games that are happening either at the same time or before your game. So if you're playing at 1 you'd want to sim the Thursday game and all the 1 pm games.

I don't know if auto pilot makes a difference.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but what exactly do you mean by "SIM THE GAMES THAT ARE HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME OR BEFORE"? Is it "Advance week" for those games, what you are referring to?

mrprice33 08-16-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msdm27 (Post 2048338762)
Sorry if this has been answered already, but what exactly do you mean by "SIM THE GAMES THAT ARE HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME OR BEFORE"? Is it "Advance week" for those games, what you are referring to?

I don't know if you have to actually sim the games or mark them "ready to advance."

msdm27 08-16-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrprice33 (Post 2048339652)
I don't know if you have to actually sim the games or mark them "ready to advance."

But that's the thing, you can't sim wihtout advancing to the next week. Since CFM was introduced, games cannot be simmed individually sooooo I don't think people running 32 team control will be able to see in-game progress from other games on the ticker, unless the game already happened.

Actually, the fact that games cannot be simmed individually makes me wonder if even earlier games will also show up as unplayed on the ticker :05:

mrprice33 08-16-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msdm27 (Post 2048339706)
But that's the thing, you can't sim wihtout advancing to the next week. Since CFM was introduced, games cannot be simmed individually sooooo I don't think people running 32 team control will be able to see in-game progress from other games on the ticker, unless the game already happened.

Actually, the fact that games cannot be simmed individually makes me wonder if even earlier games will also show up as unplayed on the ticker :05:

They can, but you have to load into the game, then use super sim-fast, sim to end. You'd do this for any games before or during yours to get results in the ticker.

For 1-team I *think* the game sims all the games before yours in the background right before you start to play. I know for sure the ticker works, though.

NewscasterNews4 08-16-2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrprice33 (Post 2048339761)
They can, but you have to load into the game, then use super sim-fast, sim to end. You'd do this for any games before or during yours to get results in the ticker.

For 1-team I *think* the game sims all the games before yours in the background right before you start to play. I know for sure the ticker works, though.

So say you're playing a 1:00 game and you sim all the other 1:00 games around the league before you start your game. Will you just see the scores of those games or will you see the games in progress while your game is going on?