Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2020 Wildcard Weekend Discussion (/forums/showthread.php?t=962924)

slickdtc 01-04-2020 08:12 AM

2020 Wildcard Weekend Discussion

Game day!!

Feel like the Bills got a good chance against Houston. Texans aren’t to be underestimated, they’re a good team, a division winner that produced the other AFC wild card. For once, Buffalo seems to be getting more play than their opponent and its weird and worrisome. Ha

Would love to see some offense today. We haven’t really clicked since beating Dallas on Thanksgiving offensively. Felt that was a corner turn for us but the brutal stretch at the end of the year (throw out Week 17) showed the best teams and defenses are still a step ahead of our offense. Still, the strong tests over the last quarter of the season was a good prep for this playoff game and I think we’ll get the better of the Texans in a really good game.

30-28 Bills

In the late game, come on I’m hoping Titans pull an upset. It does kinda feel like it can happen but it’s just so hard to bet against NE. Feels like either Patriots bow out today or magically figure it all out and make their run. This has gotta be the most questionable team Patriots have fielded since their early 2000s teams, but it feels like another chance for Belichick to scheme up some crazy **** to milk every last drop out of the guys they have.

Titans should give Derrick Henry another 30+ carries. Keep pounding this NE defense. Tannehill has been pretty good and he’s really found a connection with Brown, but I assume Gilmore will erase him so secondary pieces will have to step up. Jonnu, Davis, Dion Lewis. Titans defense will need to get some turnovers off Brady and they have the players who can do that. Pull this upset!

37-24 Patriots

areobee401 01-04-2020 08:37 AM

Re: 2020 Wildcard Weekend Discussion

We are about to witness what I believe (and hope) will be Tom Brady’s final home game as quarterback of the New England Patriots. Would be mighty awful (and kinda hilarious) to see his time here end after back-to-back losses at home to teams starting Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

Let’s get a win so we can close the Tom Brady chapter of Patriots football with some dignity by losing in Kansas City next weekend.

jeebs9 01-04-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by areobee401 (Post 2049999551)
We are about to witness what I believe (and hope) will be Tom Brady’s final home game as quarterback of the New England Patriots. Would be mighty awful (and kinda hilarious) to see his time here end after back-to-back losses at home to teams starting Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

Let’s get a win so we can close the Tom Brady chapter of Patriots football with some dignity by losing in Kansas City next weekend.

Wow! do you have info I didn't see on Brady?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

areobee401 01-04-2020 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebs9 (Post 2049999555)
Wow! do you have info I didn't see on Brady?

My feelings on Brady’s future are from speculation over the past year or so by those close to the team. There are also many that believe the exact opposite though.

So nothing more than a hunch on my part based of rumors and rumblings.

Master Live 013 01-04-2020 01:28 PM

Some money coming in late on the Titans, line has moved from -5.5 to -4.5

jeebs9 01-04-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Live 013 (Post 2049999662)
Some money coming in late on the Titans, line has moved from -5.5 to -4.5

Does that mean the pats injury report was released? Lol

Master Live 013 01-04-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebs9 (Post 2049999664)
Does that mean the pats injury report was released? Lol

Not sure :lol:, but 5.5 seems like a hearty number and the sharps maybe be pounding it.

Can't wait for the games to start!

kehlis 01-04-2020 01:53 PM

I’d even take the Titans with 4.5.