Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   2K Sports Gets More Real with Living Rosters in NBAŽ 2K9 (/forums/showthread.php?t=269986)

23 09-22-2008 03:24 PM

Re: 2K Sports Gets More Real with Living Rosters in NBAŽ 2K9

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehh (Post 2038733764)
I don't know about anyone else but I'm perfectly happy with EA and 2K stealing each other's ideas because we end up benefiting from it.

God bless competition. :bump:

From reading some posts in this forum, that's not the concensus although you think it would be.

johnathan burroughs 09-22-2008 03:46 PM

i want a demo steve please very please

DakkoN 09-22-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnathan burroughs (Post 2038733931)
i want a demo steve please very please

Steve doesn't post demos.

2K sends demos to Sony and Microsoft which then need approved before being posted on Xbox Live and Playstation Network.

Stumbleweed 09-22-2008 03:57 PM

And if last season as well as the developer's comments are any indication, we should be getting that when XBL and PSN update on Thursday. The devs said "before the end of next week" last week, and XBL updates on Thursdays. So check Wednesday night at midnight and it might be there..

DakkoN 09-22-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stumbleweed (Post 2038733971)
And if last season as well as the developer's comments are any indication, we should be getting that when XBL and PSN update on Thursday. The devs said "before the end of next week" last week, and XBL updates on Thursdays. So check Wednesday night at midnight and it might be there..

XBL puts up demos on both Tuesday morning at 5 EST and Thursday morning at 5 EST

DC 09-22-2008 04:09 PM

When the demo drops can someone PM it (the full demo) to me please? Thanks

Stumbleweed 09-22-2008 04:13 PM

LOL..

Yeah, I checked the marketplace ticker and the last several demos have come out on 9/11 and 9/18, which are both Thursdays, so that's what I'm assuming it will be again. But yeah, seemed like XBL moved from Tuesdays primarily to Thursdays recently, because I always remembered waiting around on Monday night late looking for demos.

That would be SICK is it came out tonight, but since PSN updates on Thursdays, I'd imagine they would want to give the demos out at the same time. Either way, Iat least it's this week finally!

XenoZograscope 09-22-2008 04:19 PM

I know the 2K Insider is going to get bombarded with complaints and request, man I already feel sorry for him and the rest of the crew. LOL I hope 2K stays consistent with these updates throughout the season.