Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live Online (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Come join the OS Adidas Live Run Squad PS3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=366026)

utexas 10-13-2009 06:31 PM

Re: Come join the OS Addidas Run Squad PS3

if anybody is online we can run now, me and nffd on playing now

utexas 10-13-2009 07:04 PM

WE GOT OUR FIRST OS TEAM WIN!!!!

Pimpton23 10-13-2009 07:52 PM

Hey, I want in (I need to get those 2 trophies, too! LOL)! Invite me, please. Willing to play tonight! PSN ID: BrownIndianCav23:smile:

johnny_park 10-13-2009 09:00 PM

Anyone playing tonight? I just joined.

cdj 10-13-2009 09:49 PM

Good game earlier tonight, guys. Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long - I didn't know how long to sit in room, so I decided to clear out DVR for a few minutes and when I came back you were there.

We played pretty well, but I was annoyed with Redd making so many threes even when contested. A couple time I lost him and he was wide open, which was my fault.

Let me know if you'll be on tomorrow evening/night again and I'll try to play a couple games.

utexas 10-13-2009 09:50 PM

pimpton, I will add you when I finish playing the show tonight. Jounny Park what is your psn?

utexas 10-13-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdj (Post 2040321760)
Good game earlier tonight, guys. Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long - I didn't know how long to sit in room, so I decided to clear out DVR for a few minutes and when I came back you were there.

We played pretty well, but I was annoyed with Redd making so many threes even when contested. A couple time I lost him and he was wide open, which was my fault.

Let me know if you'll be on tomorrow evening/night again and I'll try to play a couple games.

no problem

utexas 10-13-2009 11:34 PM

We have just been challenged to play against another gaming website, we need to get practicing. It just takes 2 of us to get a game started. lets get busy