Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Will 2k Release Legends pics??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=912456)

fileman3 08-04-2017 07:09 PM

Re: Will 2k Release Legends pics???

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkWilliam (Post 2048929577)
That Griffey Jr Simpsons pic made me laugh. Thanks for that :)

I'd hope legends pics come out soon. Especially considering they're selling a Legends Edition with a Legend on the cover..... seems only right.

How they look and move this year? That's another question....

Honestly I think 2K17 did a amazing Job on the 86 version of MJ, Its spot on..Its so fun recreating the 88 Bulls vs Cavs series on there especially with being able to download great recreations of the retro courts...the 89-98 bald versions look a little off...they are really really close to getting where they need to be with the legends More faces just need a overhaul.. and more retro sig moves, and filters ........and Ill be set

Harrypotheadd 08-04-2017 07:10 PM

Here's my Shaq creation from 2k17

Feel like this would look so good with the right body type

PeacemanNOT 08-04-2017 07:23 PM

I know you guys hate when PC modders post their content on here, but I thought I might share my Alonzo face. If I can do this then I know the 2K developers can too, they just gotta dedicate time to it. Same goes for the jerseys:

gerlong 08-05-2017 06:18 AM

Honestly, I'm really hoping they don't waste time and resources on Legends, or inactive players... NBA 2k18 should be for NBA 2017-18 season, and they should put all the efforts on improving the active players and League... I'd prefer they improve let's say the 500 active players, and use the system sources on them... I mean, I don't like to waste my system sources on inactive players, I don't want to download 20gb of files I don't even use... This should be optional when you download the game, as far as the Online modes of the game should be optional... I don't play online, I don't like it, so I should have the option to NOT download the online features of the game.... The same with the "Legends"... Please 2K Team, just very good 500 active players, and maybe a very good Player Creator, so people who want to play with let's say Shaq, can create him and be happy with him and his '92 Magic...

MarkWilliam 08-05-2017 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerlong (Post 2048930130)
Honestly, I'm really hoping they don't waste time and resources on Legends, or inactive players... NBA 2k18 should be for NBA 2017-18 season, and they should put all the efforts on improving the active players and League... I'd prefer they improve let's say the 500 active players, and use the system sources on them... I mean, I don't like to waste my system sources on inactive players, I don't want to download 20gb of files I don't even use... This should be optional when you download the game, as far as the Online modes of the game should be optional... I don't play online, I don't like it, so I should have the option to NOT download the online features of the game.... The same with the "Legends"... Please 2K Team, just very good 500 active players, and maybe a very good Player Creator, so people who want to play with let's say Shaq, can create him and be happy with him and his '92 Magic...

PippenFan 08-05-2017 07:48 AM

Hopefully 2k actually makes more models this year with the right accessories. Like when I pick the 2000 Portland trailblazers Scottie Pippen he should actually have the headband in the game, etc.

and also they need to let us put headbands on whoever we want again.

PippenFan 08-05-2017 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeacemanNOT (Post 2048929629)
I know you guys hate when PC modders post their content on here, but I thought I might share my Alonzo face. If I can do this then I know the 2K developers can too, they just gotta dedicate time to it. Same goes for the jerseys:

Eh honestly like the real model better.

psydefx 08-05-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PippenFan (Post 2048930159)
Eh honestly like the real model better.

neither is super accurate, but dude did a great job updating it. at the very least from a graphical standpoint. and imo, it's more accurate.