Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   MyCareer What team you going with??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=914961)

SteveQ 09-05-2017 05:07 PM

Re: MyCareer What team you going with???

Making a PG to fit my real life style so playmaking/shot creating and most likely putting him on the timberwolves but haven't decided 100% yet. Might make a shooting guard that can drive and shoot and put him on the Celtics to team up with Kyrie and Hayward. Will definitely make a small forward who is either driving/shooting or driving/playmaking and putting him on the Rockets. So the PG and SF are solidified for me. SG is up in the air.

YannisLB 09-05-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokinAces22 (Post 2048990328)
I guess that's another thing I never considered, whether to play in the west or east .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yes man, I think Playoff and competition can be way more exciting and rewarding in the West (and hard of course, but thats the grind)

And I like this Jazz option, solid team, amazing screener with Gobert to open up scoring option for my PG. + Very good atmosphere there.

Will just need to be 90 quickly so that I can find a 2nd offensive option

J_coops 09-05-2017 07:18 PM

Question for everyone? Will we fit every teams scheme?

If we create a certain archetype say a iso playingati type scorer would we fit well with the spurs or would we make them worse ????

Just food for thought before I pick my team lol. If someone could answer that would be great

MoodMuzik 09-05-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by de5m0n (Post 2048990069)
Going to Golden State because Lebron/KD has made it okay to pick the easiest/shortest/least resistence path to the championship.

JK, im not a coward, Making a SF shooter/finisher and going to a team that needs a good sf.

I know right. Can't believe Jordan didn't jump to Charlotte after he won the title his first year. Staying on a championship team is the easiest/shortest/least resistance to another championship.

He should've left that championship organization if he really wanted to compete lol.

I'm gonna run with my Heat of course. Wade is gone :( so they need a SG... Thinking of going Slasher/Slasher.

CyberOps 09-05-2017 08:23 PM

Making a PG Shot Creator / 3 Point Shooter been playing PG for the last 2 years and i like the playstyle, just trying to figure out what team would be my best fit. My favorite would be the Lakers or the Bulls, but also like the Warriors or Caveliers however those 2 wouldnt be a good fit at all, best shot i think will be the Bulls to make the starting lineup in a decent amount of time.

Suggestions welcome offcourse.

nba2012 09-05-2017 09:20 PM

I'll got to any team that actually needs a PG. But for the love of god I will avoid the Los Angeles Lakers at all cost. They drafted all 7 of my characters last year no matter the position, it was absolutely terrible.

Td1984 09-05-2017 10:47 PM

Not sure what position yet. But for my archetype, either Shot Creating/Defending or 3Pt Shooting/Defending. I know that I'd like to play for the Timberwolves though. Leaning SF, but that's Andrew Wiggins' position.

PleadtheFoe5th 09-05-2017 11:14 PM

We pic what teams we go too?!?!(no draft??)

Well I always make a center....lakers my team.... they need a center (never been a fan of Lopez)

That worked out perfectly!