Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Sports Gaming (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) (/forums/showthread.php?t=947888)

XxGamerXx 03-23-2019 10:36 PM

Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch46647 (Post 2049725002)
Seems to run great on the Xbox X as well. I haven’t seen any issues. The game is phenomenal.

on consoles it goes from 35 to 45 fps constantly which is a big issue...They should have capped it at 30fps

PC is locked 60fps 4k max settings. It is incredible

Cubfan 03-24-2019 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franch1se (Post 2049725621)
Is there a difficulty setting Hahah. I've never played one of these games before and I'm enjoying it but also getting frustrated

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

No difficulty setting you just have to learn to be patent and block their attacks at the right time. It took me several times to get the hang of it in the tutorial area. I was excited when I beat the first sub boss.

Phobia 03-24-2019 07:33 AM

I was super pumped last night when I finally beat the chained Ogre! I had him at 10% health and normally choose die so I don't afflict people with dragonrot but made the decision to resurrect to finish him. It was the right call lol.

ch46647 03-24-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 2049725961)
I was super pumped last night when I finally beat the chained Ogre! I had him at 10% health and normally choose die so I don't afflict people with dragonrot but made the decision to resurrect to finish him. It was the right call lol.

What are the effects of Dragonrot?

DarthRambo 03-24-2019 10:27 AM

I reached the first major boss. Tried for 2 hours and couldn't beat her! Lady Butterfly is her name. Anyone get this far yet?

This game is complex with its controls for fighting, but man it feels rewarding when you take down a sub boss.

I played and beat Dark Souls 3, and imo so far this game appears that it will be harder. I have died countless times, and Dragonrot is spreading lol

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

ezio 03-24-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishSalsa (Post 2049726067)
I have died countless times, and Dragonrot is spreading lol

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

I am sure you know this but you can cure Dragonrot.

areobee401 03-24-2019 09:03 PM

Tried defeating Juzou the Drunkard for like an hour before calling it a day. I have a good idea on how to beat the guy, it’s the execution that’s the problem. lol

Great game, though. Challenging and paced beautifully. Every victory no matter how minor feels rewarding. And most importantly the defeats don’t come off as cheap.

Candyman5 03-24-2019 10:42 PM

Compared too dark souls 2/3 and Bloodborne, how difficult is it compared too those?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk