Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=499)
-   -   P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy… (/forums/showthread.php?t=864165)

Padgoi 12-15-2015 11:22 AM

Re: P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy

Made a few changes last night (have updated the first post):

- On Ball Defense: change to 65.
- Blocking: change ONLY CPU to 50, KEEP user at 15.
- Contest Shots: change to 70

1. On Ball Defense at 70 was causing too much bumping.
2. Blocking needed to be increased for CPU only because at 15, the CPU players NEVER block shots. The only reason user at 15 is good is because most user blocks come from the actual user and not the CPU controlled user players.
3. Contest Shots so high was causing EASY free throws in the post. All you had to do was up-fake over and over and eventually the CPU would go for the fake and foul you for easy free throws. This should be alleviated with the change.

Padgoi 12-27-2015 10:52 PM

Re: P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too ...

Made a few more changes.

Changed blocking to 10 for user and cpu because at 50 for cpu was causing the cpu to go for too many pump fakes in the post, leading to easy scores.

On ball defense to 70.

Contest shots back to 60.

Defensive awareness to 90.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingMansaMusa 12-28-2015 01:46 AM

Re: P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too easy

I am going to try this out, I am tired of the bumping on defense, everyone has Ron Artest defense. Will report back.

Padgoi 01-02-2016 02:00 AM

Re: P.A.D.'s Superstar Sliders (Post Patch) because lower difficulty is just too ...

Made a few final changes, gonna call these done for now as I'm getting very good games with very realistic shooting percentages and free throw totals.

I hope more people try these out instead of just going with the "popular" slider sets because I put a ton of work into these and I feel they play a very realistic style of basketball.

DatIsraeliGuy 01-04-2016 07:08 AM

Will these be uploaded now? PSN/GT

Padgoi 01-04-2016 02:13 PM

I haven't uploaded them but I may if enough people are interested.

Nevertheles109 01-04-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P.A.D. (Post 2047934853)
I haven't uploaded them but I may if enough people are interested.

I would give them a try if you uploaded them and give feedback :wave:

domp242 01-24-2016 11:39 PM

Loaded in your sliders in my league had a hell of a double overtime win vs golden state using the cavs....sliders actually do make the games more fun n challenging n good stats...

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk