Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Repeating Draft Classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=656459)

InChipWeTrust8600 09-01-2013 02:11 PM

Re: Repeating Draft Classes

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbattisti (Post 2045415545)
Incidentally, in my offline CFM I had this class last year. This year it is different. No repeat. So, it's not a 100% thing...

I still can't get my arms around why with all of this technology they can't randomly generate a draft class...

So you didn't have a repeat class but the class u had after ur first yr was in madden 13? Just checking.I didn't play madden 13 so this is maybe good news for me

ajra21 09-01-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJNT (Post 2045414379)
You know what could stop all this? Custom draft classes like NBA 2k has. There is no reason why we should'nt be able to edit prospective draft picks height, weight, school, age, even ratings. That would solve alot of isssues. I think it's too late to put that in this year's game. But this is something that should be in next years. Especially on the next gen systems.

You used to be able to edit anything about a draftee barring their face. If you drafted a LT but he was better at LG, you could move him there. Not anymore. Daft given that Kyle Long is playing G this year but everyone says he'll be a T next year.

ajra21 09-01-2013 02:37 PM

I'm in the first year of my offline CCM. I also have the Ali draft class with his WR partner breaking both ankles in a freak punt returning accident.

sbattisti 09-01-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChipWeTrust8600 (Post 2045415605)
So you didn't have a repeat class but the class u had after ur first yr was in madden 13? Just checking.I didn't play madden 13 so this is maybe good news for me

Not quite following. Just to be clear, I am playing an offline M25 franchise, and I am now heading into season 4. So, I have been through 3 drafts now, and all three were different.

BiggaAdams 09-01-2013 09:15 PM

I have the draft with oregon qb that's fastest qb in the nation and running back tornado Davis. Also has the dangerous duo wr carter Cleveland ad Eric micnaels. Am I screwed with this draft class?

ajra21 09-01-2013 10:32 PM

Do the offline draft classes go in a certain order? Or is it random?

pmnation13 09-03-2013 12:06 AM

What happens for me is that the draft classes in the first season are always different ones. Then year two is always the same draft class (the one with QB Eli Watson) and then the third draft class is always the same (the one with Pop Warren). It's not a huge deal but it is very annoying.

tflash81 09-03-2013 12:28 AM

2 questions, 1. can anybody confirm or deny that the draft classes have a set order this year or not? I've seen people say you can reload a different class every time.

2. When do the classes lock? After week 1?