Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fight Night Champion Sliders Not Working (/forums/showthread.php?t=470859)

Phobia 03-01-2011 09:41 AM

Re: Fight Night Champion Sliders Not Working

Quote:

Originally Posted by BezO (Post 2042163726)
It does for me.

What takes it away?

Mr5000 03-01-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage (Post 2042163724)
Well I had the game pre-ordered, but I am not going to pick the game up until some patches are done.

Its inexcusable. All I can say is that if 1 slider doesn't work properly, they may all be broken. Who knows if they will really fix them or not completely. I don't have time to test hundreds of slider combinations.

I am tired of trying to fix EA games with sliders, only to find out after hours and hours of testing that some sliders won't get you the desired results no matter how hard you try.

They had 2 years to produce a product. I can't give them my money on day 1 with something this important broken.

Good,don't give it to them. Hopefully that will make you feel better about yourself so that you can get on with your day.

Hova57 03-01-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 2042163696)
I received a e-mail last night.

They are looking into fixing and addressing this issue in the first update.

They found the issue.

Punch Accuracy Slider & CPU output Slider is not doing much effect.

While most the others are working better. But a "drastic" change will be made.

Good News Guys

Edit: The Punch accuracy slider itself having a drastic effect will be huge. Just messing with that slider along can you fix many of the sim issues. Stamina decreases quicker with more misses, so punch numbers comes down as the rounds wear on, and damage and KO's go down because of less shots landing clean.

This is a key fix and the Devs should be commended on getting back to me so quick on this issue.

So were prob looking at a month til the update comes then? I would suggest gyms to use time for sparring before getting into anything serious

Motown 03-01-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage (Post 2042163724)
Well I had the game pre-ordered, but I am not going to pick the game up until some patches are done.

Its inexcusable. All I can say is that if 1 slider doesn't work properly, they may all be broken. Who knows if they will really fix them or not completely. I don't have time to test hundreds of slider combinations.

I am tired of trying to fix EA games with sliders, only to find out after hours and hours of testing that some sliders won't get you the desired results no matter how hard you try.

They had 2 years to produce a product. I can't give them my money on day 1 with something this important broken.

What system u on F O R...I believe the PS3 sliders are workin' :y220b:

albsur2003 03-01-2011 10:09 AM

Ugh, wish that this wasn't true, but at least they found the problem. I'm still gonna purchase this game because i loved the demo. The game will probably get a solid 4-5 months of game play (online/offline) out of me before it gets traded in or something like that.

But I will say that I am truly disappointed that the legacy mode basically hasn't been touched. One of the number one complaints that Fight Night Round 4 had was the legacy mode was boring and unrealistic and the FN team basically didn't address it and added another mode on top of the problem.

I love boxing and unfortunately, NO ONE else is making a game so I can't complain. I'm still getting a quality product for the most part. Nothing is perfect. But damn, if this just had a quality legacy mode and better pre-fight presentation/commentary this would be on NBA 2K11's level of excellence. It's just disappointing. I think these guys may have gotten down the gameplay on this version so they should focus on presentation, realistic commentary and legacy for the next one. And if they need ideas, COME TO US. Haha.

Phobia 03-01-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motown (Post 2042163789)
What system u on F O R...I believe the PS3 sliders are workin' :y220b:

Naw Mo its been confirmed the PS3 has the same issues as 360.

SHAKYR 03-01-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 2042163823)
Naw Mo its been confirmed the PS3 has the same issues as 360.

yeah, we can't let rumors keep us from getting this problem solved. Playstation 3 sliders are no responsive like sliders should be.

SA1NT401 03-01-2011 10:40 AM

Figures....I will hold off til its addressed and fixed. I am tired of buying games and finding out KEY things are messed up. I am 90% a solol player these days....Broken sliders kills the overall game for me.

Fix it and have them work and i will probably grab it.....I have THE SHOW and DRagon Age 2 to hold me over til the patch hits...IF there is one that is and NOT in like 6 weeks...This should be a DAY 1 patch without excuse.