Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Will 2k Release Legends pics??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=912456)

daystew 08-05-2017 11:59 PM

Re: Will 2k Release Legends pics???

I agree. Arenas are too bleak for classic teams. Would really benefit from era filters like 2k12 and the wwe 2k franchise. Give me custom shorts length and maybe an updated cap and I'm set for life.

How long I've wanted to accurately recreate 1993. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fileman3 08-07-2017 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daystew (Post 2048931017)
I agree. Arenas are too bleak for classic teams. Would really benefit from era filters like 2k12 and the wwe 2k franchise. Give me custom shorts length and maybe an updated cap and I'm set for life.

How long I've wanted to accurately recreate 1993. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just download the correct arena in myleauge Check out fileman1209 if your on ps4

sportjames23 08-07-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerlong (Post 2048930130)
Honestly, I'm really hoping they don't waste time and resources on Legends, or inactive players... NBA 2k18 should be for NBA 2017-18 season, and they should put all the efforts on improving the active players and League... I'd prefer they improve let's say the 500 active players, and use the system sources on them... I mean, I don't like to waste my system sources on inactive players, I don't want to download 20gb of files I don't even use... This should be optional when you download the game, as far as the Online modes of the game should be optional... I don't play online, I don't like it, so I should have the option to NOT download the online features of the game.... The same with the "Legends"... Please 2K Team, just very good 500 active players, and maybe a very good Player Creator, so people who want to play with let's say Shaq, can create him and be happy with him and his '92 Magic...

I gave this mess the thumbs up just so I could turn around and give it the thumbs down. This thread is for gamers who like to play with Legends, not for those who don't like them to come in and dismiss them.

sportjames23 08-07-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PippenFan (Post 2048930156)
Hopefully 2k actually makes more models this year with the right accessories. Like when I pick the 2000 Portland trailblazers Scottie Pippen he should actually have the headband in the game, etc.

and also they need to let us put headbands on whoever we want again.

That, and let us be able to change sock colors again. We used to be able to change sock colors on the Dreamcast. I can't understand why 2K took that away.

sportjames23 08-07-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PleadtheFoe5th (Post 2048930275)
With shaq being on the cover I really hope they made him look right this time around.... but we will see

Wouldn't be surprised if Shaq wasn't updated. MJ was on the cover a few years back, and well...

gerlong 08-07-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportjames23 (Post 2048932409)
I gave this mess the thumbs up just so I could turn around and give it the thumbs down. This thread is for gamers who like to play with Legends, not for those who don't like them to come in and dismiss them.

Sorry, I didn't know I had to have your permission to post here. My apologies. Next time I'll do.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Da_Czar 08-07-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GisherJohn24 (Post 2048930272)
Some faces look better on previous gen consoles. Will someone explain how that's possible. Shaq, Jordan, Isiah, Dumars, and so on, how did they get downgraded?? Although there are exceptions , Rodmans face looked amazing in 17. Why do they limit themselves with this technology ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Different artist. Had to be recreated for next gen also we made 2 games in 2k14 so resources were tight IIrc.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

sportjames23 08-07-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerlong (Post 2048932420)
Sorry, I didn't know I had to have your permission to post here. My apologies. Next time I'll do.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

A thread for Legends and you come in and crap on them? C'mon, dude, what did you expect?