Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   2K Sports Gets More Real with Living Rosters in NBAŽ 2K9 (/forums/showthread.php?t=269986)

NBA2KGODZ 09-23-2008 08:48 PM

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO THOUGHT OF THIS CONCEPT. 2K OR LIVE. AS LONG AS THEY ARE FINALLY LISTENING TO US IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST.

BIG STEPS.

Tha_Kid 09-23-2008 09:28 PM

Re: 2K Sports Gets More Real with Living Rosters in NBAŽ 2K9

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronyell (Post 2038737902)
so my question iz, how r these "living rosters" going to play into association mode:
  • iz it just a roster update or iz it a patch to update what iz already there on ur roster?
  • will the ratings and tendencies change but leave the rosters the same?
  • will they add players as they get added in real life?
  • what will happen to ur CAPs?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS B4 WE START WORKING ON OUR "BIG 3 EXPERIENCE" roster/slider/instruction set?

Like another poster said, I don't think it ties into association. As far as base rosters go, since you can upload player dna, I think it would be possible to keep your CAPs across roster sets. Maybe they're separate, maybe you'd have to download the CAPs Player DNA whenever you change rosters. You follow what i'm trying to say?

Salhus 09-24-2008 02:48 AM

Re: 2K Sports Gets More Real with Living Rosters in NBAŽ 2K9

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBA2KGODZ (Post 2038738830)
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO THOUGHT OF THIS CONCEPT. 2K OR LIVE. AS LONG AS THEY ARE FINALLY LISTENING TO US IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST.

BIG STEPS.

Agreed

7stringking 09-24-2008 06:02 PM

Can't wait for this game, but living rosters does not excite me except for the added animations.