Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Any word on CPU play calling and aggressiveness being improved in the upcoming game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=1000359)

BigOrangeVol4Life 08-09-2022 08:58 AM

Any word on CPU play calling and aggressiveness being improved in the upcoming game?

Are you satisfied with the CPU’s play calling and decision making on third downs and down around the end zone near the end of the half and toward the end of the game?

Would you like to see improvement in this department? Has there been talk that it will be improved?

michaelhawj 08-09-2022 10:06 AM

Re: Any word on CPU play calling and aggressiveness being improved in the upcoming ga

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life (Post 2050632066)
Are you satisfied with the CPU’s play calling and decision making on third downs and down around the end zone near the end of the half and toward the end of the game?

Would you like to see improvement in this department? Has there been talk that it will be improved?

I heard EA tuned ai cpu playcalling very well from feedback beta or i am not sure either

Unlucky 13 08-10-2022 08:03 AM

Re: Any word on CPU play calling and aggressiveness being improved in the upcoming ga

Fingers crossed that they've improved it, on both sides of the ball. The way that the CPU has played on defense especially over the last several years has driven me crazy. It makes it almost impossible to run a conservative offense with the intention to move the ball 5-10 yards at a time down the field, with 10-15 play drives. The CPU would seemingly much rather give up 40 yard plays regularly than allow that.

I just want to run the same offense I've been playing for the past 20 years or so. That's my therapy. It makes me happy.