Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Still no custom cameras? (/forums/showthread.php?t=1000407)

RicoLaguna 08-10-2022 10:00 PM

Still no custom cameras?

I dont understand this.....how many versions of Madden and we still have the same stale static CAMS?????

When are we the fans finally going to get Customizable CAMS that we can set to see MADDEN in our own way ??

Every major Sports video game offers this....when will MADDEN incorporate>>>>?????

\\

TarHeelPhenom 08-10-2022 10:17 PM

re: Still no custom cameras?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RicoLaguna (Post 2050632904)
I dont understand this.....how many versions of Madden and we still have the same stale static CAMS?????

When are we the fans finally going to get Customizable CAMS that we can set to see MADDEN in our own way ??

Every major Sports video game offers this....when will MADDEN incorporate>>>>?????

\\

Title is very misleading lol. One would look at that at first glance and think that Madden now has custom user cams. You got me all excited for nothing lol.

VoltSwoosh 08-10-2022 10:29 PM

re: Still no custom cameras?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom (Post 2050632910)
Title is very misleading lol. One would look at that at first glance and think that Madden now has custom user cams. You got me all excited for nothing lol.

Same here, I thought EA had done something.

Sent from my iPad Pro

kehlis 08-10-2022 10:31 PM

Re: Still no custom cameras?

Yea - I edited the thread title. Let's not do that please.

prey2god 08-10-2022 11:29 PM

Cameras been very limited on Madden for so long. At one point they even took out the Broadcast cam!

They should do what 2K does and offer multiple Broadcast cams i.e., skybox, nosebleeds, Broadcast low, Broadcast high. I don't get why they don't do this, but from my understanding, switching cams in Madden specifically switches up the gameplay dynamics drastically.

mvb34 08-11-2022 09:34 AM

The only camera angle I want the god view from the defensive side

Ragnar84 08-11-2022 12:36 PM

MLB The show allows great custom options from batter and pitcher perspective and has had that in the game for a long time. Once again, basic features missing from this game.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

NINJAK2 08-11-2022 08:23 PM

Despite this game being the longest running yearly sports title it still lags behind the others in many ways..