Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Free Agency Broken Already? (/forums/showthread.php?t=1000539)

Ree4erMadness 08-16-2022 08:03 PM

Free Agency Broken Already?

I saw Ryan Moody's latest video and a user sent him a video showing that in the 2nd year of their franchise, the cpu had released a TON of high rated players into free agency and did not resign them.

Players like Jonathan Taylor, Joey Bosa, Justin Jefferson, Mike Evans, Justin Herbert, Jeffrey Simmons, Antoine Winfield Jr, Kenny Moore, Miles Jack, Tyler Boyd, and ton of other players all rated above 88. Looks like I'll be playing play now online and Ultimate Team. Video is short, less than 4 minutes long. Don't know how many of you care but this seems like a pretty big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04uBnFkL-lI

TarHeelPhenom 08-16-2022 08:15 PM

Re: Free Agency Broken Already?

Gonna look into it for myself; but you lost me at "Ryan Moody Video."

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 08-16-2022 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ree4erMadness (Post 2050635891)
I saw Ryan Moody's latest video and a user sent him a video showing that in the 2nd year of their franchise, the cpu had released a TON of high rated players into free agency and did not resign them.

Players like Jonathan Taylor, Joey Bosa, Justin Jefferson, Mike Evans, Justin Herbert, Jeffrey Simmons, Antoine Winfield Jr, Kenny Moore, Miles Jack, Tyler Boyd, and ton of other players all rated above 88. Looks like I'll be playing play now online and Ultimate Team. Video is short, less than 4 minutes long. Don't know how many of you care but this seems like a pretty big deal.

Perhaps testing it yourself is reasonable?

Another thing: often times the online version of Franchise works better than offline.

JAYMO76 08-16-2022 08:28 PM

There are a couple of videos on YouTube from different content creators who have said year two is really bad re: free agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Datninja619 08-16-2022 08:32 PM

I definitely saw Devin Cook, Justin Jefferson and Justin Herbert in free agency in two different online franchises

Also saw Cardinals draft a QB high, even though Murray had the franchise QB tag BUT he did have an ACL injury, so I'm assuming and hoping that's why the drafted him.

prey2god 08-16-2022 10:58 PM

Wow, if this is true, from my understanding EA has a long laundry list of important things to address in the first patch. What a total game killer.

lakerhater 08-16-2022 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ree4erMadness (Post 2050635891)

If true, try an online setting franchise. Also tho Ryan Moody is a total clown. Sure the game as all games do, has issues… buddy is this obsessed weirdos who 1000% doctors videos up. That awful nerdy voice too 😂

Sphinx 08-16-2022 11:29 PM

This happens every year. I'm really not worried about this. If it's something that you can't wait for a fix on, just go through and add additional years to players contracts. This salary cap stuff always seems to happen because the contract system is still very flawed.