Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2k23 Questions Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=1001419)

richmo 09-09-2022 08:25 AM

NBA 2k23 Questions Thread

Saw the impressions thread was getting too cluttered with Qs so figured I'd make a dedicated questions thread for those of us without (do as you wish 24)

Saw some mentions of the global edit allows you to edit ALL badges from the menu. This includes all, old and new?

Anyone seen any repetitive contact drive animations in their playthroughs yet? (Ie the flailing-layup-that-looks-like-a-foul-but-never-called-and-always-misses animation)

Is there a quick play button, or any way to set it up like in past 2ks?

Is the skip pass (hold A/X) still in? As well as the dribble handoff (hold B/O)?

Any new freelances? How has the triangle been updated?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ImIy6U1DBrrxtRw8Br" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/ImIy6U1DBrrxtRw8Br">via GIPHY</a></p>

jeremym480 09-09-2022 09:10 AM

Re: NBA 2k23 Questions Thread

I have a MyNBA-related question.... has anyone checked to see if you Export the DNA of a player, then Import it to a Draft Class bug is still there? For those that don't know, basically, the player should be a rookie but comes in with whatever "years pro" of the player that you exported originally and therefore gets drafted as a non-rookie player. I hope that makes sense.

vetmin 09-09-2022 09:17 AM

Has anyone made a list of new retro players / coaches in 2k23? I'm particularly curious about the coaches, if anyone has any insight into that. Thanks.

VictorMG 09-09-2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richmo (Post 2050652722)
As well as the dribble handoff (hold B/O)?

I think I saw Czar mention that it's B/O, and you can choose to use that button for DHO or Get Open.

drewlavay 09-09-2022 09:30 AM

I really wish someone could figure out a way to get Phil Jackson as a coach if you start in the Magic/Bird era..

JAY_D1 09-09-2022 09:37 AM

Question - If Im controlling a team in Eras, could I create custom uniforms and still have the changes happen organically still?

For example, Can I change the uniforms of the Sixers into a "custom" one that they really wore in 1994-97 and still have the game still say "Change the unforms" when they change in 1998?

Yeah...THAT Guy 09-09-2022 10:19 AM

Does putting your man in jail still work the same way as it did in 2K22? I’ve only done the scrimmage mode so far but L2 doesn’t seem to hold my man off anymore unless they just made the animation way more subtle (which would probably be a good thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VictorMG 09-09-2022 12:01 PM

I asked this in the impressions thread but never got an answer. Just wondering what the AI does as far as double-teaming in the post with mismatches or dominant post-up bigs. Before, we could just post up to our heart's content and never see a double.