Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Premiere League Schedule (/forums/showthread.php?t=1002314)

PhlliesPhan6 09-30-2022 10:56 PM

Premiere League Schedule

I just downloaded the trial for Xbox Series X and started a career with Pep as Manchester City. Does the Premiere League not have the real schedule or did I miss something? This would be the first year since the COVID year that I can remember it not having the real schedule.

ILuvMN81 10-01-2022 02:07 PM

Re: Premiere League Schedule

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6 (Post 2050668095)
I just downloaded the trial for Xbox Series X and started a career with Pep as Manchester City. Does the Premiere League not have the real schedule or did I miss something? This would be the first year since the COVID year that I can remember it not having the real schedule.

Discussion in the trial impressions thread seems to be saying that the schedule for Fall to Spring leagues are incorrect and will stay that way because of a winter World Cup. Developers are likely using the same reasoning they did with the covid schedule in 2021. IE: saying that since it's a single year thing, they can't/it's difficult to code it properly for season 1 (2022-23) then revert it to normal style for future seasons.

Quite a shame since I was actually enjoying the trial and considering a purchase. Say what you will but this kills the immersion for me.

PhlliesPhan6 10-01-2022 04:09 PM

Re: Premiere League Schedule

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILuvMN81 (Post 2050668343)
Discussion in the trial impressions thread seems to be saying that the schedule for Fall to Spring leagues are incorrect and will stay that way because of a winter World Cup. Developers are likely using the same reasoning they did with the covid schedule in 2021. IE: saying that since it's a single year thing, they can't/it's difficult to code it properly for season 1 (2022-23) then revert it to normal style for future seasons.

Quite a shame since I was actually enjoying the trial and considering a purchase. Say what you will but this kills the immersion for me.

That's a bummer. I'm with you there. One of the main ways I play FIFA is playing a premier league season along side the real one.