Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   If 2 k is listening to this : (/forums/showthread.php?t=1002347)

laroche360 10-02-2022 03:01 PM

If 2 k is listening to this :

I ve read somewhere that some employees from 2k on regular basis , are on operationsports.com to gather users feedbacks ,if that’s the case please take the time to read this ,maybe ,maybe we can get some of this implemented ,that would make the game the best 2k game ever in my opinion ,my input only concerns my era ,since I am a old head and that’s the only mode I care about ..enough talks ,here are some proposals :

- include warm up jerseys for all classic teams (those should also change according to the era )
- include as much real coaches as possible (some coaches are already in the game ,like Gregg Poppovic but can’t not be added in the Jordan era )
- have players appearance evolving (Jordan with the goatee in 93 for example )
-include much more authentic sneakers (Nike air force ,reebok etcccc)
- socks colors when editing a player (give us the opportunity to edit the socks Color (not the one before the game ) so i won’t have to do it every time
-include Ahmad Rashad instead of David Aldridge specialty for the jordan era
- include the playoffs floor logo as well as the finals logo
-add all missing jerseys (who are already in the game )for example the 96 hawks
-add all missing floors
-give us the ability to edit the stanchion (when I create a new floor for example in the Jordan era,it’s unrealistic to have modern stachions with the league pass logo
-include the in game announcers like Ray clay but do for all teams (Chick Hearn for the 80’e for the lakers for example )
-add a top 10 of the week or of the month ,basically a short show which highlights the best plays of the month (buzzer beaters /dunk of the month etc..)
-include the jersey logos for the finals
- include all legends who are in the NBRA (to what end do you have a player license but won’t have his likeness (Oliver Miller /Jason caffey for example just to name a few)
-include the Nba on nbc theme
-correct the signature shots from legends(default small /swing and big is just not accurate and cool at all
-include signature reactions from players (magic and other the smile etc)
-include teams specifics dornas
-include all all star games jerseys
-include all all star games floors
-include year specific presentation for the all star games
-include year specific Olympic Games (84-92-96-2000 etc )
-include the game of the week segment (the knicks and the bulls on Christmas in MSG
-include ejections for brawling of fighting
-include hard fouls and flagrant fouls (year specific )
-include off seasons goals for players weaknesses
-include the mvp of the year presentation
-include (like in the Jordan challenge )footage of the city for example Lakers ,Celtics etc..)before the start of the game
-include the bloopers of the week
-include the mascots (era specifics )
-include halftime shows (era specific)
-include the rivalries
-have Rzor update all legend faces (Jon koncak just to name a few..
-last but not least include Charles Barkley ,Reggie Miller ne Rasheed Wallace
-there are probably more ideas but I guess that should be a good start

maybe 2k will come to his senses and give me credit for this ,who knows ,it might be a pipe dream ,but who knows ?we never thought we would get my era in 2k..I sure have high hopes for the future .

Greets

Laroche

Bremser_Rules 10-02-2022 04:12 PM

Re: If 2 k is listening to this :

Quote:

Originally Posted by laroche360 (Post 2050668839)
I ve read somewhere that some employees from 2k on regular basis , are on operationsports.com to gather users feedbacks ,if that’s the case please take the time to read this ,maybe ,maybe we can get some of this implemented ,that would make the game the best 2k game ever in my opinion ,my input only concerns my era ,since I am a old head and that’s the only mode I care about ..enough talks ,here are some proposals :

- include warm up jerseys for all classic teams (those should also change according to the era )
- include as much real coaches as possible (some coaches are already in the game ,like Gregg Poppovic but can’t not be added in the Jordan era )
- have players appearance evolving (Jordan with the goatee in 93 for example )
-include much more authentic sneakers (Nike air force ,reebok etcccc)
- socks colors when editing a player (give us the opportunity to edit the socks Color (not the one before the game ) so i won’t have to do it every time
-include Ahmad Rashad instead of David Aldridge specialty for the jordan era
- include the playoffs floor logo as well as the finals logo
-add all missing jerseys (who are already in the game )for example the 96 hawks
-add all missing floors
-give us the ability to edit the stanchion (when I create a new floor for example in the Jordan era,it’s unrealistic to have modern stachions with the league pass logo
-include the in game announcers like Ray clay but do for all teams (Chick Hearn for the 80’e for the lakers for example )
-add a top 10 of the week or of the month ,basically a short show which highlights the best plays of the month (buzzer beaters /dunk of the month etc..)
-include the jersey logos for the finals
- include all legends who are in the NBRA (to what end do you have a player license but won’t have his likeness (Oliver Miller /Jason caffey for example just to name a few)
-include the Nba on nbc theme
-correct the signature shots from legends(default small /swing and big is just not accurate and cool at all
-include signature reactions from players (magic and other the smile etc)
-include teams specifics dornas
-include all all star games jerseys
-include all all star games floors
-include year specific presentation for the all star games
-include year specific Olympic Games (84-92-96-2000 etc )
-include the game of the week segment (the knicks and the bulls on Christmas in MSG
-include ejections for brawling of fighting
-include hard fouls and flagrant fouls (year specific )
-include off seasons goals for players weaknesses
-include the mvp of the year presentation
-include (like in the Jordan challenge )footage of the city for example Lakers ,Celtics etc..)before the start of the game
-include the bloopers of the week
-include the mascots (era specifics )
-include halftime shows (era specific)
-include the rivalries
-have Rzor update all legend faces (Jon koncak just to name a few..
-last but not least include Charles Barkley ,Reggie Miller ne Rasheed Wallace
-there are probably more ideas but I guess that should be a good start

maybe 2k will come to his senses and give me credit for this ,who knows ,it might be a pipe dream ,but who knows ?we never thought we would get my era in 2k..I sure have high hopes for the future .

Greets

Laroche

they would if they could. Have to be a bit more realistic IMHO.

laroche360 10-02-2022 06:32 PM

That’s true , my goal is just to get their attention ..if it works I am happy :) we will c what happens ….

timsmooth503pa 10-11-2022 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bremser_Rules (Post 2050668874)
they would if they could. Have to be a bit more realistic IMHO.

they can they just give us what they want us to have like they gave us the era option on the launch and took it out the 1st update 2k23 has the potential to the best video games ever they have spoon fed us everything and the we find out new info for the game they'll give us that and recode an older modification