Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Am I missing something: Can't watch games other than my team in franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=1009526)

GForce22 01-09-2023 03:03 PM

Am I missing something: Can't watch games other than my team in franchise

Please tell me I'm missing something here...in custom franchise, I can't pick more than one team to control, but it won't even let me watch other teams' games...even in the playoffs?

Was there something I should have clicked? I can't believe they would make it so you can't watch any games other than your team.

BigBadAss33 01-09-2023 10:21 PM

Re: Am I missing something: Can't watch games other than my team in franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by GForce22 (Post 2050714952)
Please tell me I'm missing something here...in custom franchise, I can't pick more than one team to control, but it won't even let me watch other teams' games...even in the playoffs?

Was there something I should have clicked? I can't believe they would make it so you can't watch any games other than your team.

NOPE.. you can only Watch your teams game.. that has never been an option

GForce22 01-10-2023 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadAss33 (Post 2050715142)
NOPE.. you can only Watch your teams game.. that has never been an option

The number of dumb things EA does never ceases to amaze...ugh! Thanks for the reply

MJ200 01-10-2023 12:19 PM

the frachise in this game is useless.
simmed stats suck. no boxscores.
maxes out at 25 years. cant edit all the nhl players out if the game. horrible interface.
the game is basically just play now mode and thats it.

RicoLaguna 02-18-2023 09:05 PM

EA Totally needs to revamp Franchise mode....there are no boxscores, you cant play other teams games, you cant play in the playoffs unless its your own team, there is no histrorical stats

There is no daily league schedule or page to see all the league stuff happening around the league....its pretty bad

ScottyKnowzzz 03-07-2023 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RicoLaguna (Post 2050733018)
EA Totally needs to revamp Franchise mode....there are no boxscores, you cant play other teams games, you cant play in the playoffs unless its your own team, there is no histrorical stats

There is no daily league schedule or page to see all the league stuff happening around the league....its pretty bad

The worst part is the CPU doesn't adjust its roster for injuries. If they have a d-man injured, and only have forwards as scratches, they'll just put a forward on D, instead of calling one up. There is a fix for this, but it's tedious. You have to make a trade with the team (just for a 7th round pick for a 7th round pick), and they'll call someone up. It's stupid that has to be done.