Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Will be releasing new set of updated rosters later today... (/forums/showthread.php?t=101538)

SUPAJAwS1 11-03-2004 11:27 AM

Will be releasing new set of updated rosters later today...

later on today I plan on finishing and sharing a roster update I have been working on. I am striving to make this the most accurate and complete roster out there.

Now something I love to do when updating players is having all my favorite players usually wearing their proper equipment along with having their correct height, weight, etc...

now i will be looking into certain player's equipment that they wear and real life and try to get some guys as close as possible...however I will only be selecting people that I choose and favor. Since I am a buffalo bills diehard I will probably have all my favorite bills wearing their accurate equipment. with this being said for those of you out there with any requests for this roster as far as players being made, certain players equipments, heights, weights, whatever it is...any requests or suggestions for making my update even better would be awesome.

so lets get some replies from you folks and hear what you want so I can come through for you with the best update yet...so we won't be having any issues once the roster is released, like why isnt so and so in the game, and how come this guy is this and that is that and blah blah...you want something specific...let me kno now.

thanx yall

offspring 11-03-2004 06:33 PM

Re: Will be releasing new set of updated rosters later today...

Cool, what system? X-box or Ps2

SUPAJAwS1 11-03-2004 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offspring
Cool, what system? X-box or Ps2

xbox and it's taking me a lot longer than expected...I work to damn slow

SUPAJAwS1 11-03-2004 07:34 PM

Ok what is everybodys preference as far as players that are injured/reserve...

I can...

#1 Have the rosters and depth charts as if there are no injured players, however rosters/depth charts wont be 100% accurate and those guys left off rosters would be in the free agent pool.

#2 Have injured players/reserve in the free agent pool however then they are available to be signed by any team when beginning a franchise

#3 remove all injured reserve players and have the active rosters/depth charts be 100% accurate based on the present nfl rosters/depth charts. This would mean these players would be non-existent in a franchise or fantasy draft.

so whats it gonna be...any other options people can come up would be heard also

WVWCCowboy 11-03-2004 07:39 PM

I would like to see #1 personally. I like this option the best for one reason: the players who are injured are still on their respective teams, and those that would be left off due to the rosters being full would not be on the team in real life if those injuries hadn't occured.

Ok, it made sense and sounded better in my head.

Rickster101 11-03-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUPAJAwS1
Ok what is everybodys preference as far as players that are injured/reserve...

I can...

#1 Have the rosters and depth charts as if there are no injured players, however rosters/depth charts wont be 100% accurate and those guys left off rosters would be in the free agent pool.

#2 Have injured players/reserve in the free agent pool however then they are available to be signed by any team when beginning a franchise

#3 remove all injured reserve players and have the active rosters/depth charts be 100% accurate based on the present nfl rosters/depth charts. This would mean these players would be non-existent in a franchise or fantasy draft.

so whats it gonna be...any other options people can come up would be heard also

Well lets see...I'm leaning towards #1 it sounds to me like I'd have the option of at least having them available there in the FA pool and could move them wherever I choose or just leave them there and play thru a season and take the risk of them being signed by another team at least they'd be in the game if I'm understanding this correctly...therefore they would at least exsist if I'm understanding this and to me choice is always the best option IMO.

Availability is what I'd prefer and if the player exsist in real life and is in the FA pool I could live with that "if" thats your intention.

Holla Back ya'll :y220b::y11:

SUPAJAwS1 11-03-2004 08:24 PM

thanx fellas looks like #1 it is

fletcher2332 11-04-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUPAJAwS1
thanx fellas looks like #1 it is

Hey, are your rosters ready?